All Comments on 'Unpleasant Truths'

by LucysFox

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Mobile49Mobile49about 4 years ago
Excellent

Can’t wait to see how this story develops. Fun and sexy.

BresticlesBresticlesabout 4 years ago
Great!!

Can’t wait for more!!

coyote62coyote62about 4 years ago

Waiting on the next phase....dont wait so long to get it out. I'm dying to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

please continue. I would like to see a further development of the relationship. Is it possible of a home only relationship?

pinktickalerpinktickalerabout 4 years ago
More please!

This is so hot. Would love for it to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good! Interested to see the 'improvements'

This was quite well written with good detail (but not too much) of the main character's thoughts and feelings. I'm really interested to see what "improvements" Reece has planned - hopefully helping Sam to put some meat on his bones and fill out his hips, booty and thighs. And perhaps a brazilian butt lift after that?

Camguy4funCamguy4funabout 4 years ago

Great start. Please do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was hot!

A good start on a great story that I hope will be long and steamy.

I hope you wont overdo the transformation and do it quickly like every other author does it, make it more realistic and changing at a slower pace and you will make it even more enjoyable.

5 Stars easy!

PbukPbukabout 4 years ago
Great beginnings, more please

Your play on Sam and his thoughts of being in denial are great to read, I kept expecting him to explode into full passion and acceptance of Reece as his lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More more more

This was so amazing! Please tell me you are planning on writing more.

AngelLawrenceAngelLawrenceabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Very hot. Well written honey.

drurybcdrurybcalmost 4 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyed It

I very much enjoyed this and wish I were Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story - Need More

Love how this story went, how Sam's Boss convinced Sam into dressing as a little school girl in order to get Sam to give him a blow job. After the the sexual act was over Sam's Boss tricked him into believing Sam was clear to progress with not having to worry about what Sam had just done with his Boss only to find his Boss had filmed every decadent moment. What would be a neet thing to put into the next chapter if you write one would be to keep Sam having to keep having to end up in his Boss' office for what ever reason and having his Boss to continue offering Sam a bottled water because it's laced with female hormones this way Sam can't figure out what is happening to his body and becomes his Bosses girlfriend .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice!

Great first chapter, I like the writing. I really hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
tick tock

good stuff. Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Continue!!

This was great! I liked the back and forth of wavering in Sam and how sweet Reece would be but also dominant.

elialex086elialex086about 3 years ago

I like this and seems to have much potential

Please continue with this, I would love to see Sam accepting herself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it please please write more chapters 💋

elialex086elialex086about 3 years ago

I love this, and honestly, I would love to see how the story goes on, I like both characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought I had read this story before but I guess I was wrong because there should have been more to this story. The version I remember the Boss was blackmailing Sam with the videos from his office and with the bottle of water that was offered to Sam was laced with hormones and every time he had entered into the Bosses office he was encouraged to have a bottle of water and eventually Sam was unconsolable because he couldn't understand why his body was transforming to make him look even more as a girl.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

This is very hot she may buck about it at first but she will make a beautiful girl

I think once Sam full dressing like a girl 24/7 she will still take the hormones to stop the picks of her sucking his cock from being seen

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this, looking forward to where the story goes from here.

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunabout 2 years ago

Wish there was more to this story. Made a wet spot in my pink panties. :)

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesalmost 2 years ago

Wow, you really tapped into all those emotions and what Sam was thinking and going through. Very well written! Definitely one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just re-read this after a few years. Very well written, and oddly sweet for a non consent/reluctance type story. Please keep writing!

biSalguodbiSalguod7 months ago

hot loved it chpter2???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucysFox@LucysFox
I'm a cautious author looking to increase my skills and share my work, with the goal of one day publishing something that I'm proud of. I love cats and spend most of my time playing video games or watching anime.