Unprovoked

Story Info
A bratty girl and her daddy's handling.
714 words
2.33
4.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brats slightly impatient. Whenever she wants something she is sweetness and light, however all hell breaks loose as soon as she doesn't get her way.

I was sat in my armchair reading the news on my phone, stifled by the state of the world and in storms what can only be described as a stroppy floozy with her hair a mess, wearing only her bra and pants. Standing over me she expects attention, naturally I ignored her as she knows not to disturb her daddy whist he's reading. Letting out a cute cough her gangly limbs swayed before me in my periphery - adorable to put it simply. Seconds later realising she was getting nowhere she begins to tap that cute little foot at a million miles a minute and what I presume is an inadvertent whinge huffing. Still, I don't look up.

'Daddy...' she intones. Still fixated by the monstrosities in the middle east I continue the story I am on. In all honesty I thought I trained her better than that speaking out of turn is something that I won't stand for, her bruised arse speaks to this the only way that I can teach her is by making her wait. Seeing my unresponsiveness she grows more upset and eventually slaps me lightly on the cheek. Shocked I slam my phone down on the table and pin her against the wall by her throat.

'What is it?' I growl into her ear, peeved that this subordinate dare to disrupt my time when she should know by now not to disturb me. Her high pitched babygirl voice squeaks out 'I wanted kisses'. Spitting in her face I let go of her throat and toss her to the floor. As I stand above her she looks up at me like an abused cat in a cardboard box at the side of the road, 'you get kisses when Daddy deems appropriate, you do not hit your master because you need attention. You are mine and I decide when you get love from me, subs don't have any rights and your pleasure is solely mine and mine alone. I understand you haven't seen Daddy since this morning however you must learn that you get what you need at the pace I determine. Are we clear?' She sighed dramatically gazing into the carpet she'd been chucked on and deigned to speak. 'Is that clear?' I was sever this time gazing down at her, my rage caused my fists to shake.

'All I wanted was for you to love me' was the response as she stared back into my raging eyeballs. 'Darling girl I do, however when you behave like that there will be punishment. Stand' completely ignoring me she smacked the floor and kicked her legs grunting like a pig. Further annoyed by her lack of compliance I lifted her from under her arms and sat her atop the chest of draws.

I knew then it was time for a serious heart to heart with this petulant slapper I found in my care, wagging my finger in her face I spoke slowly so not as to be misunderstood 'you are going to be punished little one, how you behaved just now was completely out of order and I shall enjoy turning your rear end and the backs of your thighs crimson. You know better.' 'NO!' she tried to jump off of the furniture. I flipped her over it instead holding her face against the top of the draws a fistful of hair in one hand and removing my belt with the other. Wriggling beneath me I slapped her arse 'stay still, silly girl', I raised the strap and bought it down on her posterior. Sobbing was the only sound in between strikes. After hitting her 99 times, because I felt like it I stopped and turned her around. Looking at her feet shame faced I saw those beautiful tears between her eyelashes drop onto her chubby cheeks and off her chin landing on her tits.

Eyeing her up and down she seemed to be sorry and turned on, there was a wet patch between her thighs. 'Are you done?' she nodded, having learnt her place she dropped to her knees staring up at me for forgiveness.