Unravelling Evie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was the end of the week, Friday. Production was well on schedule and the weekend was free for them all to relax for a couple of days away from the hectic life on set. It was still a busy day though, and apart from a quick hello he wasn't able to get time with her for the whole morning. It was only at lunch that he was able to get time with her, when she came to find him after wolfing down a quick snack, seemingly eager to sit down with him as well as she found him at his table. He was casually reading something on his tablet, and not in a particularly private place.

"Hey," she said with a smile, appearing before him.

"Oh hey, been a long morning huh?" he said, sitting him and putting his tablet down.

"Yeah, long shoot today, but if we get the weekend off," she shrugged.

"Worth it," he replied.

"Do you wanna find somewhere quieter so we can...talk?" she asked in a loaded manner, giving a little cock of her eyebrow to hint that it needed privacy.

"Sure, let's go," he said, standing up as she immediately turned away to seek out a spot, knowing he wouldn't refuse her. They looked around a little until they were able to find a table tucked off to the side, not quite as secluded as might be ideal but private enough if they kept their voices down.

"Much more quiet to talk," she said as they settled into the chairs.

"Much," he responded simply.

"Since I'm sure there's lots you want to ask me," she said with a smile, that same naughty smile he'd seen the day before.

"There is?" he said, not wanting to put his foot in it immediately in case she'd changed her mind somehow.

"Come on, I know there's lots you want to know about...me," she said after a pause with a flick of her eyebrows.

"Yeah there is," he admitted, looking into her eyes.

"So hit me," she said, inviting him to just open up with no fuss.

"What stuff do you like wearing in the bedroom?" he asked, keeping it controlled initially, careful to keep his voice down in case anybody was too close.

"Pretty much everything, I love dressing up. I wear all sorts of corsets, much tighter than what I have here, and they're pretty overbust ones. Stockings, suspenders, all types of underwear really. I have some kinky latex stuff as well, so I can get dressed up all smooth and silky," she beamed with a smile from her whispering.

"Very nice, you must look stunning," he said quietly, holding her gaze and taking it in.

"I think I look alright," she said with a slight laugh, breaking the tension a bit.

"Do you like toys?" he asked.

"I've got quite a collection, you know how they just build up! They can be great fun though as I'm sure you know," she said, looking up and giving him a wink.

"I do, they can really add something. What have you got?" he probed.

"Oh everything really. Dildos and vibes, beads, plugs, whips. Stuff to wear like collars, rings and strap-ons," she said, acting as though nothing stood out and easily opening up now.

"You said you like bondage?" he continued, using the easing of conversation to move onto what he wanted to really know.

"Yeah I love it, absolutely gets me going. I love the act of restraining someone, taking control and rendering them helpless. And there's all sorts of restraints; rope or handcuffs, or leather straps, tape, zip ties. And you can blindfold or gag them, helping to heighten sensations. Just so many options and it's so fun to do, because it gives you the control to do what you want," she enthused, waving her hands more animatedly as she spoke.

"Sounds like you enjoy taking charge," he said.

"I do, it's definitely my thing. I'm in control of things and that does it for me," she replied.

"So you're dominant then?" he said, getting to the point.

"Yes, I'm dominant. With my husband I'm completely in charge, and he's submissive to me, which is his thing so it really works. I get to control things and he loves that. We have a great dynamic," she gushed, evidently pleased with how things were for her at home.

"You mentioned owning strap-ons, and being dominant...are you into pegging?" he asked after a slight pause. Evie hesitated to reply as someone walked a little close to them, waiting till they passed.

"Yes, I'm into pegging," she said with a cool, effortlessly sexy smile, as if the question were something she received all the time. "I've been into that for years. As I say I love taking charge, and that's a big part of it. It's very enjoyable all round," she finished.

"So I hear," he replied, going on what he knew about it.

"Ever done it?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, never have, not my thing," he answered.

"Shame, you don't know what you're missing. Maybe you just need someone to introduce you to it," she said with a sly smile.

"Who do you have in mind?" he asked with a smile, not really serious but wanting to goad her.

"...Somebody," she said, not giving anything further.

"Well we'll park that for the moment," he said, closing the subject.

"Yes, let's. Tell me, what do you like? This can't be all about me," she said with a look that told him he needed to play along if he wanted to find out more. He took a glance around quickly and leaned in close to her again, heart pounding in his chest at the excitement of their conversation.

"I'm dominant as well, I've never been one for the submissive side of things. I love taking charge and leading things," he said as she listened intently.

"Like being the boss huh?" she said with a smile, enjoying the conversation as he was.

"Yeah, it's what does it for me. I love it when I have a girl that loves being submissive, I get the most pleasure when I see her enjoying what we do," he continued.

"That's good, you like being in tune with your partner," Evie elaborated.

"Yeah definitely. It doesn't work for me if they're not completely into it. This stuff is all about trust and connection after all," he said.

"Agreed. So what stuff do you like doing as the dominant person then?" she asked, egging him on for details.

"A bit of everything really. Like you I like bondage, the act of restraining someone is so powerful, just making them yield. And the dressing up stuff, I love seeing a girl wearing sexy corsets and stockings, leather, heels..." he said, trailing off somewhat wistfully as he contemplated it.

"Sounds good," she said, taking it in.

"And some pain to go with the pleasure; I like using the toys and stuff, that's good certainly, but also inflicting a little pain to do with it. Using the whip or cane is good fun, or just spanking, clamps, stuff like that. Adds a wonderful blend of sensations to go with all the rest when we..." he said, keeping his voice low as someone walked by again.

"Fuck," Evie finished for him.

"Yeah," he said with a slight laugh, joined by her.

"Sounds like we both like the same things, a good wide view of it all," she said, getting more serious again.

"And we both like being dominant as we do it," he said, feeling confident to just talk with her now.

"We do, but...I'd love to have someone to submit to again," she murmured, looking up into his eyes.

"Really? I thought you were very confidently dominant?" he said, a little taken aback since he rarely met anybody that went both ways properly.

"I am, it's very much what I'm about and have been for a long time, but sometimes I just want to be dominated myself. To give up that control and just let it happen you know?" she said, appealing to him as somebody in the same position.

"Doesn't your husband ever want to do that?" he asked.

"No, we tried that a couple of times and it just doesn't work. It's not him, or me when I'm with him really, it just doesn't really suit us. So we stick with me in charge, and that works very nicely. It's great, very exciting and I love being in control, but sometimes I just wish I could give that up for a night and be somebody's plaything," she said with a slightly wistful smile.

"Interesting. What kind of things do you want this guy to do with you? Or is it girl, are you after a mistress?" he said with a smile, that same smile only for her. She gave a laugh and leaned in close to whisper once more.

"No I'm not after a mistress, I don't swing that way. I'd not really mind what he did with me frankly, he can do anything he wants. If he makes me submit and dominates me, he gets anything he wants," she said, smirking with a little flick of her eyebrows.

"That's quite the invitation," he murmured, his cock now straining against his shorts as his mind raced with thoughts of what he could do with her.

"I just need someone bold enough to take it," she murmured in return, looking into his eyes hungrily. The suggestion was there, SHE was there for the taking it seemed, when their moment was broken by the call back to set, cutting through their conversation like a knife.

"Just think about it," she said as he remained silent, eyes locked on hers, "I know you will," she giggled, flicking her tongue out as she hopped from her seat and nipped back to the set, gone in an instant, leaving him with a rock hard cock and head full of ideas.

The afternoon moved past, seeming slow to him as he idly sketched on his tablet, drawing superhero outfit ideas and scenes. He'd toyed with the idea of being a comic book artist in years previous but had never felt he had the talent for it, and had ended up pursuing comics in another way. He was glad of that now, as it had led him to Evie, and things were bubbling in a way he could never had dreamed of. He quixotically sketched feminine forms with his stylus, each one taking the form of a suspiciously familiar dark haired woman; he drew them with varying outfits, from completely covered with fairly realistic proportions to the more caricatured style with curves, tiny waists and revealing outfits. Nobody needed him to support the filming and he was free to stay out the way, trying to keep his mind from racing with thoughts of Evie and what she might do. Her suggestion was anything, and that covered a lot of things.

With a break called in the afternoon on filming he was hoping to get Evie alone again, though he wasn't sure how he would progress their conversation. He was disappointed though when she was nowhere to be seen, evidently having been called away for something else. After a few minutes waiting for her, he got a coffee for himself and sat down again with his tablet, sketching away with more of his somewhat lustful ideas.

"Interesting drawings," he heard suddenly over his shoulder, making him start and sit up in his chair, turning the tablet face down as he turned to see Evie right behind him, a smile on her face. She had snuck up on him silently, a coffee in her hand and mischievous look on her face.

"Don't hide it, they're really good, let me have a look," she asked, moving round him to sit across the table from him. He hesitated a moment then handed her the tablet, the Canadian cutie flicking the screen back on and perusing his illustrations; she sipped at her coffee as she took them in, flicking through the few electronic pages of them that he'd done, seeing all the variations of costume and figure.

"Inspired by someone perhaps?" she teased, glancing up at him with a smile that said she knew exactly who he'd been thinking of when he drew them.

"Maybe," he murmured, in sync with her now.

"These are really good, have you ever explored this? Like as a career?" she asked, looking through them more, as if she were able to read his mind.

"I thought about it a lot when I was younger, but I never went for it. I decided to follow a different path," he said.

"Well maybe you should reconsider, these are great," she said, handing the tablet back over to him.

"I'm a bit old to change to that now," he said, figuring he'd gone too far away from it now. She gave a laugh, swallowing a mouthful of her coffee.

"Hardly. You're like 30, there's plenty of time to change, and it's not like you're doing a job totally different is it? You've got real talent, I think you should explore it," she said, genuinely giving him advice.

"I'll look into it," he said, feeling buoyed by her comments. There was a silence for a moment as they both drank their coffee, taking a moment before Evangeline spoke.

"You should draw me," she said, making him look up with a raise of his eyebrows.

"You?" he asked, clearly indicating she should elaborate.

"Yeah, me. Draw me as The Wasp. Your drawings are great, I'd love to see what you did with me," glancing to his tablet, giving a clear suggestion. He really wasn't sure about that, as then things would be written down, and he didn't want her to take offence.

"Well, I mean I could but..." he said, unsure how far he could push things with her.

"But what?" she asked, wanting to push him a little.

"I'm not sure my drawing would be to your...taste," he said. Even though she had told him in detail how she was into bondage, he didn't want to take too many chances.

"I'm sure it would, but tell you what; you do two drawings of me as The Wasp. Do one in the style you think I'd like to me portrayed in, whatever scene or scenario you think I'd like to see," she said.

"And the other?" he asked, heart squeezing harder as he waited for her answer.

"Draw me in whatever way you want. Any outfit, any scenario, take some liberties with my figure if you want, just let yourself run wild," she said with a naughty smile.

"Any way?" he asked, wanting her to be clear.

"Absolutely anything you like. I want to see what you come up with, and how you imagine me if all bets were off," she teased.

"Ok then," he said, unable to keep the grin from his face, "I'll do those."

"We've got the weekend, so how about you use that and I'll see them on Monday?" she offered.

"I'll see what I can do," he said, just as the call back to set was made again, their time hastened by her delay.

"Very good, don't let me down," she almost purred, giving him a wink and turning to walk away, downing the last of her coffee as he watched her ass again in the snug suit. He sipped the last of his own, wincing at the cold relics as he contemplated the task and how he might draw her. Of course he had lots of ideas for how he could draw her, both in the style she wanted and especially the way he wanted to, but he felt he had to strike the right balance. He very much desired to surprise her, but also tempt her.

The day at work waned away and they were finally free to escape for the weekend; filming was going well to schedule so it had been decided they could all have the couple of days break from set, giving some people a chance to head longer distance and see their families. He didn't need to, living locally in LA, but just relished the weekend to catch up on some sleep and now get his drawings done for Evie. On the Friday evening after work he headed for a bar and got himself a couple of nice cold beers to unwind, idly sketching ideas for how he could draw her on his tablet, though he was interrupted by a couple of friends who happened to be out at the same bar. He didn't say a word about Evie of course as he enjoyed catching up with them. A couple of beers turned into quite a few beers, and by the time he got home he collapsed into bed and an easy sleep until Saturday morning.

Over the course of the weekend he worked tirelessly on his drawings of her, mind focused singly on the task to complete it to the utmost quality. It was not only his desire to impress Evie, but his meticulous nature that drove him to chase perfection in it. It took him several attempts to distil the idea for her version of The Wasp like she wanted; he wasn't sure exactly her motivations and desires for her portrayal of the character, but he figured from what he knew of the script and her personally, especially now after their revealing conversations, that she would want to be seen as strong and heroic, independent with some sexiness to her. Something that would suggest people could enjoy looking at her but anything else would be at her whim.

The other drawing was even more difficult; he most definitely had no shortage of ideas for what he could do with her, how to change her costume or body, how he could show her as helpless and bound. He struggled with how best to go at it to incorporate his desires for her and tempt her with it, but finally managed to work with a concept he felt balanced both. The weekend passed both quickly and slowly with the work and anticipation until Monday rolled around again. He kept touching and tweaking his drawings, never quite sure they were good enough, detailed enough or simply of enough quality to show her.

Monday morning on set, after a broken night of sleep, he was in good and early ready to get on with things. He saw Evie arrive promptly as usual and everyone got to work as normal, and he even got pulled in for some character advice and direction through the morning. He applied himself with his normal enthusiasm, unable to resist delving into anything to do with comics, but his mind was half distracted as he waited for a moment alone with Evie. He didn't get any time with her alone over the morning, shooting keeping her busy, missing their morning break to talk with the director over some things he wanted to change up. It was only at lunchtime that he got her again after a long, ponderous weekend.

"Finally," she said, sitting with a smile that had a naughty edge to it.

"Yeah it's been a busy morning back, seems to always be the penalty of a good weekend," he said, looking around at the crew, plenty of whom were still bustling about busily.

"Yeah. I hope you had a good weekend of drawing," she said, straight to the point today.

"I did, well...I think I did," he said, not wanting to big himself up too much.

"Don't sell yourself short, let me see," she said, gesturing towards his tablet where she knew he had them.

"Which one do you want to see first?" he said, picking it up and flicking the screen on.

"Show me the one of me how you think I want to be...the tame one," she said with a giggle.

"Ok," he said, heart beating faster as he flicked to the file on his tablet and then, with a breath, turned the screen to her and handed it over. There was a pause as she took it in, her eyes drinking in every detail of it, flitting around the screen before she spoke.

"This is awesome, absolutely fantastic," she said, a smile spreading across her lips. The drawing was of her as The Wasp, in the costume very much like she was wearing for the film with deep blue and grey with red detailing on it, capturing the graining and perforations on her leather. Her proportions were very realistic, which she liked, and she was engaged in battle with a typical comic book street-level bad guy. She had a hint of muscle through her suit, her feminine curves captured just right and not over accentuated, suit wrapped closely to her body as she performed a high kick, in the process of knocking the perp backwards, knife in the middle of tumbling from his hand as she stared him down with a focused expression. She didn't have her mask down, and he'd done a great job of capturing her appearance, his style crisp and clean, not over complicated. The whole scene seemed to have motion and action, a life to it that seemed to give it so much more excitement.

"You really need to be a comic artist, I told you," she said, continuing to stare at it, then flicking through the next couple of tabs of his other concepts of her for this drawing, pretty much all variations on the same concept of her tackling a thug except for one other of her diving from a rooftop, in the midst of shrinking in size as she took flight with the wings of her suit.

"I like this one as well," she said, turning it to show him.

"Well I tried for a little variation," he said, pleased she liked them so much.