Unravelling Evie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like anal sex?" he asked, heart pounding at the thought of nailing her ass; he'd had it on his mind anyway, but for her to be open to it would just be an instant bonus.

"Mmm yeah, sometimes," she replied cryptically, smiling back over her shoulder as she rocked her hips back against him, his cock pressing into her tight sphincter. He rocked with her and put pressure on her, working his thick head against her most intimate hole, holding her hip still so she couldn't escape.

"Sometimes, huh?" he said with a smile back, feeling how blissfully snug she was and imagining what a treat it could be to get inside her.

"Yeah, I have to be in the mood of course," she teased, slowly herself as she pushed back firmly onto his erection, stretching her asshole open and letting him temptingly ease into her ass before she pulled forwards again. She was being a tease, and he knew it.

"Well, I'm in the mood," he said, giving her a little raise of his eyebrow before his grip tightened and he looked down to what he was doing once more, pressing his cock into her harder to feel her stretch and test her out. Evie gave a growl as he took charge and settled on the bed, pushing back into him as he did it. After a couple more attempts, getting a little further each time, he eased off and leaned down to spit thickly onto her ass and the tip of his cock, Evie mumbling at the unexpected feeling before he worked himself against her again. He knew it was enough as he started to slip into her, surprising her however by easing off again.

"What's the..." she started before she gave a rasping grunt of surprise and slight pain as he suddenly pushed forward straight into her, his thick cock splitting her booty perfectly and sliding inside as she momentarily stopped concentrating and started to look back to him.

"That's it, that's it," he breathed, taking in the exquisite tightness of her asshole as her muscles twitched around him, struggling in the wake of his sudden entry. Evie didn't fight it, not pulling away, just giving hard breaths through gritted teeth as she let the twinge of pain subside from her sphincter.

"Fuck, you love taking me by surprise, don't you?" she managed, a smile pulling at the corners of her mouth as she looked back at him through her mess of dark hair. He responded by slowly pushing the rest of his cock deep into her ass with one slow stroke, not stopping until his hips pushed against her peachy rear.

"It has its advantages," he smiled, referencing how tight it made her as she gave a strained sigh.

"Does your husband ever fuck you like this?" he asked, teasing a little at her cheating.

"No," she murmured with a smile, "he doesn't fuck me like this. I don't let him," she replied quite deliberately. He pulled back and slowly pushed inside her again, Evie groaning softly as his thick cock stretched her asshole out, his spit lube and her juices doing just enough to let his manhood slowly and powerfully glide into her body. The pain of his sudden entrance subsided and she started to rock back into him, settling her elbows on the bedding and moving easily with him as his hands settled at her hips. He didn't grip her hard, not needing to, simply guiding and enjoying her as they both worked to thrust him in and out of her ass. Loosening up into it, she started pushing back harder to encourage him to give her more pace, tingling with pleasure when he did, starting to work himself into her much more powerfully.

"Fuck that's it," she mumbled quietly, dropping her head and letting the deep, different sensations of anal sex wash through her. She didn't do it very often, and in that moment she wondered why, since it felt great and she loved to be naughty.

"Oh yeah, that's tight," he grunted, his cock jumping inside her as he worked it busily in and out, the snug clench of her ring around his shaft doing the business. It felt great physically but just knowing he was fucking Evangeline Lilly in the ass was also a huge turn on. The fact she was enjoying it was even better, feeling her squeezing onto him just right as she pushed back into him. Her lithe, petite body rocked under his thrusts as he pushed hard against her ass, making sure to get every bit of himself inside her with every pump. He let his hand slide round her hip, leaning over her more to reach underneath her hot body and play his fingertips over her smoothly shaven pussy to find her clit, desperate for attention. She let out a loud shuddering groan as he circled it easily, rubbing round it with rapid circular motions as her hips bucked and pushed at him in her urgency for it, immediately feeling her arousal bubbling up again as she had before he put it in her ass.

"Oh fuck, come on," she whined, eyes squeezing shut as she dropped her head, letting her energy run wild, thrusting back hard into every thrust of his into her booty, grunting and groaning as he played with her button. Until he suddenly stopped, making her strain towards his fingers in her need.

"I'm in charge here, it's up to me if I let you come," he said with a smile, giving her a few hard thrusts to knock her balance on her knees and make it harder for her to get back to where she wanted to be under his touch.

"Please, just make me, don't play with me," she gasped, giving up any pretence of modesty as she looked back to him.

"I can do as I want with you," he replied, pointing out his dominance of her and the situation as she continued to push back into him and bury his cock in her ass.

"I know, but please just make me come, give it to me. You can do anything you want with me, anything," she said, spelling it out for him, flicking her hair out of her eyes she stared pleading into his to implore his movements.

"Anything?" he asked with a smile, even though they both knew that was on the table from the start.

"Anything," she replied seriously, a pause in their fucking accompanying it, his cock pulled right back to almost pop out of her. After a pause, he grabbed her hip and buried himself into her as hard as he could, Evie letting out a cry and almost being knocked off her knees as he did so, before bracing herself to endure the physical onslaught that came after it as he started fucking her hard, really hard, driving himself into her again and again as he slammed into her toned ass. He kept his composure though and let his fingers slide over her beautifully shaven mound once more to find her clit, easily locating it and stimulating it once more, his fingers fairly dancing around and over it as she let out a deep, guttural groan of sheer pleasure. His fingers darted this way and that, circling one direction and then the other, moving over it as well as around it, alternating his pressure on her as his fingertips delicately and deliberately worked at her most intimate button beneath its thin hood. It didn't take long, only a couple of minutes of his ministrations along with the continued driving of his cock into the Canadian's ass was all it took to boil her over.

"Oh fuck, fuck, I'm..." she breathed as she gave a shudder, suddenly and rapidly shoving herself back in hard, short drives onto him as she reached climax, giving a tense and then shaking heavily, almost slipping away from his fingers as he expertly followed her bucking body. The gorgeous Canadian couldn't control herself to shove back into him and almost pulled off him, giving another cry of sensation as he drove himself back inside her as she orgasmed. Arching up beneath him, she gasped and groaned through her peak, eyes shut and head down, just taking everything her body unleashed until it was over and her sensitivity went through the roof in the wake of it, making her clumsily grab at his hand to stop him rubbing her, whilst relaxing and pushing her ass back out for him to continue pounding. She had no intention of stopping and wanted him to get every bit of pleasure he could from her.

His hand pulled back to her hip and he renewed his efforts on her, holding onto her frame tightly and pumping himself as hard as possible inside her. With her satisfied and him close, he was set on simply giving her everything now and emptying himself inside her. She could feel his urgency, as if he'd been released by her climax and was now ready to explode, fingers digging into her pale skin, holding her firmly in place and fucking her hard. Her whole body shook under his energy, bracing herself as she pushed her ass up for him to drill, squeezing and working her sphincter to provide maximum stimulation for him as he hungrily drove his cock in and out of her, staying deep as he gave her short, hard thrusts. He suddenly alternated to short, shallow strokes into her, working the bulging head of his cock through her tight asshole fast for maximum stimulation as she felt him stiffening up, his body taut and tense as his breath got fast and heavy. Evie kept working her muscle tightly, as rapidly as possible as he popped the ridge of his cock in and out of her as fast as he could for a few seconds as his breaths devolved into deep, throaty grunts before he could take no more and abruptly slammed his cock deep inside her and came.

Evie grunted loudly herself as he drove his big cock deep in her ass once more, hips shoving hard into her own and knocking her forwards as he held himself full depth inside her and exploded, his shaft iron-hard as it surged and strained inside her to empty his squeezing balls into her ass. The Canadian tried to hold him up for a moment but with his whole weight onto her, he had no intention of pulling back right now, she let her knees slide out from under her to slip down onto her tummy with a groan as he just pressed her down into the bed, grinding his hips against her as he clenched to empty every last drop of himself into her, burying his face into her hair and biting at the back of her neck to make her shudder and squeak as he bit just a little hard. With a final few squeezes he sank down on top of her, giving a sigh of pleasure and relief at relaxing on top of her, feeling the warmth of her body as he pressed against her. Evie squeezed her muscles around his softening cock, stimulating him intensely in a way he simply couldn't stand in the aftermath of his orgasm, making him shake intently and push up on his hands.

"Stop, stop!" he gasped, Evie giggling as he grasped her hands and pushed himself back down on her as she stopped, laughing through his deep breaths for air to catch up in wake of his climax. They laid together without moving for a couple of minutes before he stirred, pulling himself up and slipping out of her ass, leaving her gaping a little as he rolled off to lay beside her. The actress gave a stretch and pulled herself over him, draping an arm across his body as she rested her head on his shoulder. They just lay quietly together for a few minutes, enjoying the closeness, breathing quietly into the dark room as they contemplated things.

"I assume you're staying the night?" she asked, lifting her head and giving a stretch.

"...If there's space for me," he replied after a pause, having not really thought beyond getting into her pants.

"Of course, and how are you gonna fuck me again in the morning if you're not here?" she commented, giving a smile and then pushing up to kiss him, a quick dab of her tongue between her soft lips before she slipped off the bed and headed for the bathroom. He gave a stretch and pulled himself up, sliding onto his feet and pulling the wrinkled sheets back ready for them. The slender Canadian helped herself to it when she came back into the room, immediately sliding into the bed under the sheets as he stepped into the bathroom. He came back a couple of minutes later and joined her, sliding in next to her as he felt the tiredness washing over him, a mixture of physical exertion helped very much by Evie and the relief of stress, his nerves at the whole situation having been released. The dark haired beauty pulled herself close and slide easily under his arm as he settled down into the pillows, letting tensions unwind.

"Good start," she murmured, pressing her lips to his cheek.

"Very," he replied.

"You can keep definitely keep going," she smiled, settling back into his shoulder.

"Yeah?" he said with a smile, heart fluttering at confirmation that he'd successfully bagged her.

"Absolutely. Fuck me like that and you can do anything you want," she murmured, giving him a blank cheque for her body.

"Oh I will," he replied with a smile and slight tone that let her know he'd definitely take her up on that offer. She just smiled as they drifted off to sleep, easily finding it in their sexual tiredness and her opulent hotel suite.

* * *

He awoke with a start to the sound of her phone alarm the next morning, breaking what had been a very deep and sound sleep. The tiredness and satisfaction of the night before had just let him completely zonk out, and judging by the mumbling, fumbling Canadian next to him she'd done the same. She clumsily turned her phone off and flopped back onto the pillows, looking over to him with a sleepy smile as she stretched, the sun streaming in the windows. The brightness clicked over in his mind and he started, pushing himself up and reaching out to grab his watch from the side, terrified they were late as he hurried to read the time.

"Relax, I set the alarm early enough that we could enjoy ourselves," she smiled as he saw it was only going on seven in the morning, a lovely bright day outside bathing the suite in gorgeous sunlight to start the day.

"That's good," he said, taking a breath as he slid back down under the sheets, Evie pulling herself towards him for a soft, intimate kiss. His hand immediately found its way over her slender body to squeeze her ass, pulling her closer to him as his cock immediately started to swell into an erection. Evie felt it pushing up into her hip and glanced down with a smile as they pulled apart, looking back up into his eyes.

"Someone's up," she teased, letting her dainty hand find it and draw her fingertips over him to help it swell to full hardness.

"It's your fault," he replied.

"Oh is it?" she said with a raise of her eyebrows, playing along.

"Absolutely, so you better do something about it," he said, sticking his tongue out slightly towards her.

"Tell you what, I'll help you with that...after a cup of coffee," she said, giving his manhood a squeeze and then sliding out of bed. He was frustrated that she was making him wait, but also enjoyed seeing her toned, slim body as she stepped naked from the bed, completely unashamed as she walked over to set the coffee maker going, a benefit of her opulent hotel suite. After setting it to brew, she turned back to him in the bed, a little smile on her lips as she looked over to him and watched as he took her in. She was absolutely gorgeous, more beautiful than she had been the night before when she wasn't his perhaps, standing with her deliciously slender body, perky breasts and smoothly shaved pussy before him.

"How do you take your coffee?" she asked, pushing her hair back.

"Black, with a sugar," he said, keeping his eyes on her as she turned around to pour the coffee for them, making two cups nonchalantly as he drank her in. Taking a moment to tease, Evie glanced back slightly and let her legs slide apart slightly as she arched her back and pushed her ass out, curving her body to let her pussy peek between her thighs for him. His cock strained again as his hardon flexed, hungry for her as she turned back with a smile and brought the coffee over to the bed, handing him his as she stood her own down and slid into the bed beside him. Her soft hand immediately found his cock again, giving it a swift stroke that made him groan throatily and push up into her hand.

"Still waiting for me then," she commented, grinning as she released him and turned to pick up her coffee.

"How could I not," he said, complimenting her beautiful nudity.

"I like that, it's what I need," she murmured, sipping her coffee. He glanced over at the pretty Canadian next to him, drinking his own coffee as he did, relishing the rich, aromatic beverage and giving a stretch. They just sipped their drink together in silence with one another, Evie edging closer to lean into him as they did, just quietly spending a few minutes together until their mugs were stood aside and her hand slipped back under the sheets to grasp his rock hard cock once more, gently stroking and teasing it so he was absolutely rock hard for her.

"You gonna fuck me now then?" she said simply, looking to him with a raise of her eyebrows. Without a word he pounced on her, pushing her down into the pillows as she giggled as his hunger, their lips pressing together for a deep, tongue entwining kiss as she felt his rock hard morning wood against her thigh. As they kissed she moved to let her legs open and him slide between, his aching erection pressing to her smoothly shaven pussy, making her murmur with pleasure and push up to grind against him, tingling her clit. They ground against each other for a moment, her wetness spreading up and down his shaft before he reached down and pressed it into her pussy, wasting no more time in getting down to fucking her.

The brunette actress gave a grunt and dug her nails into his shoulders for a second as he thrust powerfully inside her, not giving her a chance to accommodate him before driving home in her body, stretching her vagina and jabbing into her cervix as he plunged into her. It seemed to be his style to take her hard and fast. He pulled her back into a kiss as he held still for a moment before drawing back and driving into her soft, clinging tunnel once more, Evie much more prepared this time, sinking easily to the hilt as they both groaned, pulling back into a rhythm. Working his hips back and forwards, he pulled away and grabbed her wrists, pinning them down to the bed to hold her in place, grinning as Evie tried to break his hold on her, testing his strength and finding herself helpless. It was exactly as she wanted and she gave a shudder beneath him, her pelvic muscles squeezing on his cock as he pumped into her.

He teasingly kissed at her neck as he restrained her and worked himself into her, picking up the pace and fucking her harder, much harder now as he took control of her. Evie groaned in pleasure beneath him as she was held down to get screwed, loving his dominance of her as he took what he wanted. The tingle from her clit spread through her warmly, ratcheting slowly up with every thrust as he ground against her body, stimulating her just right as his thick cock stretched her pussy. He grunted with pleasure at the tightness of her, kissing down her neck to make her shiver before he bit her hard, digging his teeth into the soft skin, making her cry out at the sudden pain and tense up, pussy giving a clench around him as she did before he suddenly yanked back from her. She gave a gasp of surprise as she squeezed on emptiness as his hard cock sprung out of her, his hands releasing her wrists and making her surge up from the bed to see the cause of his sudden stop.

Without a word he grabbed her hips and rolled her over easily before she could comprehend or protest, not that she would have done anyway. Sliding off the bed, he stood beside it and pulled her over so her ass was at the edge, knees bent underneath her as she assumed the position on the bed, crossing her arms under her chin and looking up out the window at the bright city view. He ran his hand over her lower back to her hip and gripped himself with the other, lining himself up with her sweet pussy again before easily sliding inside her balls deep. Running both his hands up her back, he stroked over her smooth skin before gliding his hands back to her hips as she raised them from the bed so he could fuck her. Pulling back against the flare of her pelvis, he got going into a rhythm once more, quickly building up the pace so he was fucking her hard and fast, his whole cock disappearing with every stroke as her breathing increased, Evie getting into it and starting to shove her ass back into him. Her hips bounced with every thrust of his cock, rocking back powerfully into him as he pounded on her to get every millimetre of himself inside her, his thick cock driving over her G-spot as he pumped into her.