Unravelling Evie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh fuck," she groaned in pleasure as her head dropped onto her arms, overwhelmed by the sensations spreading through her body as they fucked, moving hard in unison together as his hips slapped against her ass, hands wrenching tighter into her pelvis. Both of them grunted with pleasure as they fucked, her pussy exquisitely tight and wet around his cock, head tingling as it slid in and out. Evie gave a shudder and groaned harder, her body lifting up from the bed and humble breasts shaking firmly beneath her, the energy of every thrust moving her aggressively on the bed, body braced into the sheets. He slowed to a stop, buried deep inside her as he reached up and pressed her shoulders back down, arching her back again as he pushed her into a subservient position as he wanted, but he followed it up by leaning down onto her and kissing her on the cheek as she raised her head, smiling and giving a satisfied moan of pleasure at his dominant fuck of her. His hand pulled over the side of her neck to pull her back into him as he leaned up and started fucking her intently once more, pushing more groans from her.

She couldn't speak as she let the pleasure wash through her, his hand sliding back to her hips again, pulling into her waist and squeezing her body as he held her tightly to drill her, picking the pace up now. Evie felt his cock flexing inside her, stiffening as he got closer, harder to fuck her with. As he pounded himself into her once more, slapping noisily against her bum, she felt the telltale tingles as his tip pumped over her G-spot, taking her towards a climax. He grunted throatily, telling her he was getting close too, her squeezing pussy working him just right as he worked her over in turn, slamming into her and taking all he wanted from her. It was exactly the kind of fucking she'd been needing for months and he was just the right guy to give it to her it seemed, taking total charge of her without being too rough or over the top.

"God I've needed this," she moaned through her gasps, giving in and admitting it, not that she hadn't already but she felt his cock strain again in return as she felt her orgasm starting, tingles spreading through her, a zing up her spine as her pussy trembled, muscles winding up for the finish.

"Better than your husband fucks you," he growled, holding her tightly as she remembered even in her moment of ecstasy to keep her back arched as he wanted. That was all it took to tip her over, the thought of essentially cheating to get what she wanted, what she needed. With a stuttering, strained cry of pleasure she orgasmed, head snapping up to shout it out to the bedroom, sunlight across her face as she shook powerfully in his hold, body quaking as the immense pleasure and satisfaction coursed through her slender body, muscles squeezing at his cock.

"Fuck yeah, that's it," he breathed, loving seeing her come on him, not a touch to her clit needed to get her off. His hand reached up and grabbed her tangle of brown hair as her head started to dip, yanking it back and keeping her head up to the window as she gave another yell, feeling a bolt of pleasure shake her body to prolong the orgasm and squeeze her pussy just as he gave a last few hard, intense slams against her body and let go, losing control as his cock swelled harder and burst inside her, hips driven as deep against her as possible to release his load into her body. He gasped and groaned in pleasure and relief of his tight muscles relaxing, having lost himself to fucking the gorgeous actress and been unaware how intense he was holding her, the relief washing through his body as his hard cock pulsed inside her, emptying his balls into her womb where he'd jammed deeply against her cervix. Both of them moaned gutturally at the climax of their morning fuck session, him giving little thrusts to almost overwhelm himself as his sensitive head pulled through her tight muscles, Evie squeezing her pussy to milk every last drop from his balls as she gasped deeply for breath in the wake of everything.

"Fuck that was good," he breathed, heart racing and lungs heaving as he released her hair, Evie dropping her head to gasp into her folded arms.

"Yeah, exactly what we needed," she replied. They stayed interlocked for a couple of minutes, regaining their composure, both giving little squeezes to make the other murmur in sensation, all too much for either of them now. His hand slid back to her hip and he extracted himself from her, sliding carefully back to pop out of her with a final gasp before he turned to sit on the bed, flopping back on the sheets as the luscious Canadian sank forward and let her legs splay from the bed behind her. They relaxed for a few minutes, recovering their energy, his hand sliding onto her ass for a playful squeeze as her hand laid on his chest in return.

"Right, we need to get moving," she said, pushing herself reluctantly up from the bed and leaning over to kiss him with a long, lingering kiss. Their tongues twisted together in an intimate embrace, a soft yet passionate kiss that endured until she pulled away and slid off the bed, away from his hand on her ass that tried to reel her back in.

"We have a whole day filming to get through remember?" she said with a smile, giving a wink as she stood up, flicking her hair out and giving him a final gaze at her perky naked body, muscular and toned.

"Yeah we do," he conceded, pulling himself up as she grabbed a robe from the bathroom and slipped into the towelling material.

"So I'm gonna grab a shower and get ready for set, you should do the same," she said, indicating they needed to crack on.

"Sure," he said, grabbing his clothes and quickly getting dressed, reluctant to leave Evie but knowing they had to. He had to head home to get changed and ready for the day.

"Don't be disappointed, you'll get me again," she purred, giving a wink as he pulled his shirt on. He just smiled as he collected his stuff, quickly checking he had everything before heading to the door.

"I'll go home and grab a shower, meet you on set," he said as she found her way into his arms again, standing on tiptoes to kiss him again.

"Perfect. And then later you can come back to this," she said with a smile.

"It's a date," he said, not wanting to even joke at not taking the opportunity, giving a final squeeze to her ass.

"Come back and fuck me like you know I need it," she murmured with a naughty smile, opening the door for him. He didn't reply, just smiling and giving her a wink as she stepped away into the hall, Evie closing the door behind him as he walked towards the lifts.

He knew exactly what she needed. __________

To be continued...

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.