Unravelling Evie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do whatever I want with you," he said with an almost growling tone as he held her tight and pulled back to thrust into her again, balls deep once more in her sweet, slick pussy, gripping him so beautifully tightly. Evie gave a little tremble as he said that, the pain from being stretched fading as quickly as it'd come on but also wettening just a bit more as he was dominant with her, exactly what she'd wanted and hoped for.

"Do it," she breathed, relaxing her muscles and opening her legs a bit more, pulling her knees back fully so he had complete access to her, spreading her arms further to stabilise herself on the bed as he thrust hard into her again, giving her every inch of his lovely cock once more as she groaned with pleasure. He immediately got into a rhythm of slow, powerful thrusts into the gorgeous brunette, holding onto her leg to keep her in place as he pulled right back so his head bulged the entrance to her lips, almost popping out before he drove it intently back into her all the way to give her every millimetre of sensation. Evie just groaned in pleasure as she was fucked slowly, being completely taken by him as she'd hoped he would, turning into the kind of evening she'd hoped for when she'd taken the chance on him.

"Fuck that's good," he breathed, revelling in the sweet sensation of her pussy wrapped around his cock bareback, so snug around him yet supple and yielding as he pushed in, hugging him completely as he worked his cock in and out of her. He held her leg firmly as he pulled almost free before sliding effortlessly back inside her, loving the steady, satisfied groans she gave as he fucked he slowly, holding himself back from just giving her all of his energy. He ground his hips into her to feel her tighten up around him, Evie squeezing her pussy around him firmly as he drove against her hips, letting her legs sag towards him slightly before he pulled back to continue. They continued like that for a couple of minutes before she felt his cock strain inside her and he pushed deep, pausing a moment before resuming with deep, shorter strokes into her, a little faster and more intent. He wasn't going to come, but her sweet body was certainly doing the business for him, making Evie tremble as a little shiver of excitement spread through her.

"Oh god fuck me," she murmured, feeling him pulse inside her as he pumped hard at her, going just a little faster as her body started to buzz. He'd made her come just before he fucked her, but this was a different kind of stimulation and it was really getting through; she loved being screwed deeply like this, his cock staying deep inside her as she felt his weight and strength leaning into her body, thrusting into her depth, his pelvis pushing into her clit each time to crank up her climax. He leaned over her, taking a more dominant position and pressing her into the bed, the Canadian feeling a tingle as the angle of his cock adjusted in her to an even more pleasurable position, his hand leaning on the bed now as he continued to control her with her folded leg. His hand twisted into her hair as he fucked her, the bed shaking under his efforts now as he stepped up the pace to hammer into her pussy, pulling her hair firmly to make her gasp and quake with imminent orgasm, feeling her nipples spike and clit throb intently, clenching up around him. He felt it but only went harder at her, not letting her in any way inhibit his cock as he stretched her toned body, her lips clinging to his cock with every withdrawal.

"You like that?" he said, his tone strong and level, dominant, something Evie had not heard from a man in quite a long time, which only helped to drive her excitement even further. She didn't respond, just groaning in pleasure and pushing herself down to get every last bit of him into her. Suddenly his hand yanked her hair, making her yelp and snap open her eyes to look up at him as he loomed over her.

"I asked you a question," he said, more authoritatively now, which just made her melt.

"Yes sir," she replied quickly, body on autopilot now, slipping back into her role as a submissive like she'd never been away, mouth knowing exactly what to say before she could think it. He smiled, then held her tighter and fucked her; really fucked her. His hips pounded strongly into her, his member buried almost completely in her sweet pussy as he pushed her buttons and just took everything he wanted from her, rolling her hips back and thrusting powerfully down into her body. With just a few more seconds of that Evie gave a series of short, hard gasps as she pulled her legs back just a fraction further to give all of herself to his cock, tensing up for just a moment before she exploded into orgasm. She pulled her hair at his restraining grasp as she tried to curl up off the bed, eyes squeezed shut in pleasure as her body spasmed and constricted, legs trying to kick out though one he held onto as he continued to fuck her, shaking deeply as she let out a long, guttural moan, pussy clamping onto his cock thick as it drove in and out of her, her muscles desperately trying to lock onto him and only sending more sensations through her wracked body.

With her climax and beautifully tight pussy squeezing down at him he was close, and shoved her roughly up the bed as he pushed his knees on and let them slide out from under him as he slid deeply inside her once more. Leaning over her, Evie immediately locked lips with him in a hungry kiss as he rested on his elbows and started pumping himself into her, using longer strokes now for his own stimulation as he held on to take every last bit of pleasure from his first fuck with the gorgeous actress. Her smooth thighs slid up his hips as she pulled her legs around him and wrapped her arms around his back to hold him in tightly, wanting him to use her body and come to his own climax exactly where he was. She groaned and mumbled through her almost ravenous kisses of him as he fucked her as hard as possible, slamming his hips down into hers to get his cock as deeply inside her as possible, just revelling on the silky feeling of her soaked pussy as she felt him stiffen immensely. Evie worked to squeeze her muscles and maximise his pleasure, and with only a few moments more he came to a deep, shuddering orgasm, holding on for as long as he could before he gave a few stuttering thrusts and jammed his cock as deep as possible inside her and exploded.

Evie gave a cry as he rammed against her cervix, a momentary twinge shooting through her before she groaned in pleasure at the feeling of his whole cock twitching inside her, the hardest he'd ever been for her in that moment as he spilled his hot load deep into her body, gasping intently over her, muscles taut and tensed as he exploded deep inside, the Canadian noticing his tone and evident strength as she milked at him with her pussy. His peak was sustained and overwhelming, his cock jumped and jerking inside her as he pushed with every ounce of himself into her for what seemed like ages, before it was suddenly over. He relaxed and let his body unwind, staying inside her with a couple of softer final pulses of his cock, resting down onto her even as he leaned over her. He gave her one softer, lingering kiss before he put his head down beside hers and just breathed deeply, catching his breath as Evie felt his heart pumping fast, recovering from spending so much to screw her. He just laid on her for a minute or so, catching up with some deep lungfuls of air mixed with her soft scent before he pushed himself back up on his arms and pulled back to slide himself out of her, rolling off to lie beside her on the bed.

"Ok?" she asked with a smile, looking over to him beside her.

"Oh yeah," he breathed in reply, a smile on his face, just letting his mind run over the fact he'd just fucked Evangeline Lilly.

"Good," she murmured, sliding her dainty hand into his as they lay on the bed, air cut only by their breathing, resting before their inevitable next session. They just took a few minutes to let their bodies recover, sweat glistening over both of them as they stared at the ceiling. They weren't cuddling, that wasn't what this was; he was here to fuck her, and he'd done a great job on the first go and she was pretty sure he was what she needed. If he kept it up and dominated her like he had in their first fuck, she was going to let him use her any way he pleased and take everything he wanted from her body.

"Does your husband fuck you like that?" he said with a smile, glancing to her sprawled along side him on the sheets. She gave a smile, lazily looking up to him.

"No, that's not our deal," she said simply, before closing her eyes again.

Sitting up, he gave a stretch and put his feet down onto the floor, looking back at the gorgeous actress laid out casually naked beside him. She just eyed him as he stood up and walked over to the minibar, pulling out a can of coke and popping it open, taking the first sip with a satisfied sigh. Evie smiled as she sat up and held out her hand; he took another mouthful, making her wait before he handed it over to her to sate her own thirst. He walked to the window and looked out at the now darkened city, taking in the city still bustling beneath them, the cars and people still abundant on the streets as he stood naked at the window absorbing it. He would much rather be where he was though, that was for sure. Evie padded softly up behind him, jerking him from his thoughts by touching the cold can to his back and making him jump. She giggled as she handed the can to him and embraced him in a soft kiss.

"Lovely view isn't it," she said, having already got accustomed to the fantastic setting of her hotel.

"Inside and out," he said, turning to let his eyes roam down her beautiful naked body. She just smiled with a slight roll of her eyes and gave him another kiss.

"Well inside it's all yours," she said and turned away to step to the bathroom. He reached out and planted a firm spank on her ass, giving a healthy sound and making her pert behind jiggle just a little, Evie giving a little gasp and looking back at him over her shoulder with a naughty smile as she walked to the bathroom, closing the door as he turned back to look out the window again. It was peaceful, a moment of delicious calm in proceedings. Evie came back from the bathroom, sliding onto the bed with an enticing pose, propped up on one arm with her lovely toned legs out. He looked around to take her in, seeing something so raw and fierce in her, her dark hair raggedly draped around her shoulders as she smiled hungrily at him.

"Come and get it," she said temptingly, patting the bed before her. He gave a smile and stepped back over the bed, draining the last of the can and standing it aside on the table before sliding onto the bed, Evie pulling herself back to give him more space, eyes taking in his stiffening cock as he recovered for her.

"Ready to go I see," she commented with a smile.

"For you, definitely. You'd better be too," he replied, challenging her to be ready for another hard fucking.

"Show me what you've got," she said as his arms slipped around her, pulling her close for another kiss as his hand firmly fondled her humble chest. Their tongues battled as they entwined powerfully, battling one another as they pulled into each other closely, Evie's hands sliding round him, almost urged to take the lead like she normally did but holding herself back to wait for him. She didn't have to wait long, much to her delight, as his hand slid up her smooth back and into her hair, twisting in her dark locks to yank her head back with a quiver of her vagina, kissing hungrily at her neck, his teeth grazing intently at her soft pale skin.

"Don't give me a hickey, I have to shoot tomorrow," she breathed with a smile as she tried to pull her head back a little from him.

"I'm in charge here, I'll do what I want with you," he said in a low, deep tone that made her just feel compelled to obey as he yanked her hair again, pulling her head back to leave her neck vulnerable. She just breathed in suspenseful, obedient silence, eyes locked on his as he dominated her before swooping in and biting her neck again, Evie growling in pain as he bit into her, feeling the real pain before he relented and sucked intently at her, making her tremble a little with arousal as he did exactly what she had asked him not to, taking her as he pleased...as he had promised. His hand kept a commanding hold in her long hair whilst his other slid over her slender body to grope firmly at her perky tits, feeling her stiff nipples pressing into his palms as he squeezed her beautiful feminine curves.

Pulling away from her neck, leaving an impressive love bite on her skin, he kissed down onto her chest to her humble breasts and let his tongue slide easily over her body. Evie moaned in pleasure as he hotly licked straight around her nipple, circling the stiffened nub and flicking his tongue across it, only helping to make her wetter and shift in anxious urgency on the bed. His hand slid down over her tight abs and smoothly onto her bald pussy, making the actress immediately shiver as his fingers stroked over her perfectly shaven skin. He loved how beautifully silky she was, her razor work done to perfection, letting his fingertips glide effortlessly over her body to her most intimate place as he sought out her clit again and started to work at it, teasing the hood back and letting him work directly at her button. Evie tensed up as she gave a shuddering gasp, almost unable to take it for a few seconds before she settled into the intense pleasure of him rubbing around her button, his touch sending little electric shocks through her as he continued to suck at her nipple. Evie let her hand gently move over to grasp his cock, feeling it jump in her hand and swell to full hardness with just a couple of strokes of her dainty hand.

In a minute or so of intimate silence she had him absolutely rock hard and ready to go again and he had her absolutely dripping wet and tingling, ready to get fucked once more. Sensing her urgency, he took charge again, having no hesitation with the famous Canadian now as he grasped her powerfully turned her onto her stomach, pushing her down into the bed as another tremble of excitement went through her. She was sure it was just because it'd been a while since she'd been treated and dominated like this, but she was absolutely loving the way he was handling her and she'd already made up her mind to let him go a lot further. Pinning the gorgeous actress down, he slid onto her thighs and held her down, leaning forward to grind his cock into her ass, letting it push down over her silky, puffy pussy lips, just splitting them perfectly with the tip of his cock.

"Push it in," she breathed, pushing her bum up into him from the bed to entice him to simply slide his cock inside her. He responded by twisting his hand into her hair and pressing her face down into the bed, leaning heavily next to her as he controlled his hips expertly to prevent her from sliding him into her silky haven. She mumbled her frustration, trying to push back but knowing he was in charge of it, leaving her horny and waiting for his move. With her spirit broken and a smile crossing his lips, he reached down to push himself down a little bit and let his weight carry him down into her, his head separating her smooth lips effortlessly as he smoothly buried himself into her tight, squeezing pussy once again, both of them grunting as she wrapped like a second skin around him, hot and wet, her muscles squeezing in pleasure at him inside her once more.

"Like that?" he asked, teasing her as he held it full depth inside her.

"Just like that," she murmured with a smile on her face even as he held her down into the bedding, pressing her down. She just groaned with pleasure as he pulled it back slowly till her lips bulged, almost slipping out before easily gliding back inside her to stretch her tunnel out once more. Pulling her knees up under her a little more, she pushed her ass up to give him the perfect position to fuck her, able to get every inch of himself into her tight body, pushing firmly against her ass every time as he gave her all of his cock. She gave a shocked cry as after another deep push he suddenly pulled out, swiftly sliding back out of her pussy and leaving her gasping as she looked back over her shoulder at him as he knelt up on the bed, questioning his wants.

She looked back as he grabbed her hips and rocked her up onto her knees, back into a proper doggy style position again, hunger in his eyes as her hair fell down over her gaze and she was left to just feel what he was doing. She didn't wait long as in what felt like a heartbeat he grabbed his cock again and in a single thrust buried it inside her, using his hand on her hip and her more vulnerable position to aggressively drive his cock to the hilt in her waiting pussy as she gave a sharp cry. She was wet and so ready for it but he caught her off guard, slamming his whole cock home inside her, making her body rush with unmanageable sensation as her vagina clenched up tight and her cervix throbbed as he jammed against them. Evie tried to pull forward instinctively but he held her tightly in place, making her pussy squeeze helplessly along the full length of his thick cock as he filled her, tight as a vice before she released, followed by another instinctive clench, making her shudder deeply with a guttural groan of pure pleasure now as he held her firm ass back against his hips.

"Ohh fuck," she muttered, unable to get a grip on herself as her arms trembled weakly and she dropped to her elbows. He just smiled at overwhelming the cool Canadian so powerfully, loving her sweet tunnel clamping down around him, pulling back and thrusting himself into her again, more steadily this time but just as deep, making sure she took all of his cock. She groaned in satisfaction, arching her back and pushing back into him, letting her thighs slide apart a bit more so he had full access to her slender body. He grunted as she massaged at him with her muscles, gripping him rhythmically as he rocked in and out of her, hands still pulling back at the flare of her hips to keep her close to him.

"Oh god fuck me," she moaned breathlessly, absolutely bubbling at the sweet sensations of his thick cock working into her, feeling the contours and beautiful masculine shape stretching through her hugging walls, tingling her nerve endings and surging deeply within her. He paused a moment to lift his leg up and put his foot down on the bed beside her, able to get a much more stable position which he immediately used to bury himself deeply again as she grunted before pumping into her much harder, driving himself against her sweet ass and making the bed rock beneath them.

"I'm gonna," he murmured deeply, his fingers pressing into her soft, pale skin as he cranked back against her body and thumped himself against her, fucking her properly hard now as she just dropped her head and took it, basking in the sensations for a minute or so as he worked her out. He was fucking her busily until he slipped out, slipping up over her ass as she gasped before taking control, her breaths cutting the air as he fumbled with himself and pushed again, only to push against her ass. Even though it was by accident, he pressed hard enough to stretch her, her tight hole opening around his cock as she wasn't ready to resist it, but he was more surprised as after a moments hesitation, trying to pull forwards, she pushed back towards him to help force his cock into her. It was all over before he could comprehend it however as he was on autopilot, pulling himself down and sliding straight back into her silky pussy before he could make the most of the situation.

"Ohh goddamn," she said as another wave of arousal spread through her, flicking her hair out the way as she put her head and pushed onto her hands again. With another couple of strokes he pulled out of her, deliberately this time, and guided his rock hard manhood up to press his bulging head against her tight asshole, just gently pushing against it.