Unrequited Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dinner and our evening together went well, of course there was the third degree we both had questions to answer and I was truthful. I told her all about Louise and how I was getting my own back on her. I mentioned Vicky and that our current relationship was friends with benefits. Anne asked me if that relationship could become more serious, I said that I didn't know.

"Mike, what attracts you to a woman?"

"Assuming she's unattached, first it's her looks, whether I think she is attractive or not. As you probably know, not all men find the same woman attractive, which is a good job really. Then it's her figure, especially her breasts, if she's flat chested, that's when I lose interest."

"So do you have a range of breast sizes that women have to fall into?"

"Absolutely, C to G."

"So does character come into your reckoning?"

"Yes of course it does, but you can't judge character by looks, you can only find out what they're like after spending time with them. Even then you can never be sure about a person, as we have both found out."

"So you don't believe in love at first sight?"

"Certainly not, fascination, lust, attraction certainly, but not love."

"Mike it sounds like you have been extremely honest and open with me, what if I was shocked about how you view women and decided I didn't want to see you again?"

"It wouldn't matter, this is only a first date there's no attachment between us, yet."

"Do you think there could be?"

"Anything is possible."

Thursday morning as I walked into the office, my cell rang, of course it was Louise.

"Mike, where were you last night, I came around as usual but you weren't there."

"I'm sorry Louise but I don't remember us making arrangements to meet every Wednesday."

"I thought it was our understanding. Can I come round tonight I need to talk with you."

"Sure make it about 8.00 o'clock."

It was exactly 8.00 o'clock when the doorbell rang, Louise was standing there and straight away, by the way she was dressed I knew there wouldn't be any sex that evening. I invited her in and she went straight to the sofa and sat down.

"Mike how much longer is it going to be before I can move in?"

I knew the end of our relationship was in sight.

"Sorry Louise, I don't think that is a good idea, it won't work, not for me anyway."

"But Mike I'm your wife."

"I don't think so there's that little matter of the divorce. You cheated on me once you are not going to get another chance to do it again."

"Mike I wouldn't do that to you again."

"You broke your wedding vows, given the chance, what makes you think you wouldn't do it again.

By this time Louise was crying, she also knew the end was close.

"What about all that sex we had, it was humiliating."

"That was the idea and now I suggest you leave."

"You bastard."

The last I heard of Louise was the door to my apartment slamming.

The End