All Comments on 'Unresolved Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fromindiafromindiaover 4 years ago
It's getting harder.....

For IC, following the law by the law is getting more and more harder than it has to be. Also for us to make any relevant observations is getting harder. WW I am from India and I want you to write something about ' justified " judicial killing by police. As you have heard from news that last week, a veterinary female doctor was abducted, gangraped chocked to death and final burned to hide body. Police arrested 4 alleged men based on primary investigation and after getting 10days of judicial custody, after 2days, police took them to the site where they burned the body, in order to recreate the scene and recover cellphone and other things of murdered woman. Official story is that all accused tried to escape and in a shootout, all four of them were killed by police. So this "Encounter" is being celebrated throughout the country but also some human rights activists raising concern about the way it is being done, consequences and what it may lead in future. I call this as "An Eye for An Eye" but we all know where this debate goes. So I suggest you to read about this case and tell us what you think. Again it's just a suggestion and nothing more. Thanks for your story. Always entertaining and thought aspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i came with don

thanks for making don fuck alison... don fucking various women (friends & foes) is so fuckingggg hot; he should be fucking and getting off in every story

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments on the comments

The next chapter has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

fromindia: You're anticipating me. I suspect you'll find some of what you want in some of my upcoming stories. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Sometimes a good kidnapping, torture, execution and then framing can do wonders to open up an investigation, so long as those doing the kidnapping, torture, execution and framing are not caught and those implicated are guilty of that which you want uncovered.

When dealing with those who use their power for corrupt purposes, drastic measures are sometimes needed, especially when they control those levers of power which could bring them to justice for their corrupt acts.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Will Don get his warrant?

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES