Unresolved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've met my dad." Alison said. "He's not a bad man. He loves his country... just maybe too much. Anyway, my sister was really bitter about him not being there. She hasn't spoken to him since Mom died, and he does not speak of her any longer. I don't talk to him a lot, but we send each other birthday cards, Christmas cards, and texts on occasion. He did send my sister a text in March, too, but she didn't respond."

"I'm glad you did." I said. "My dad and I weren't all that close. He was a lawyer, totally into his work. Took care of us, though. Then he died before we had a chance to talk, and before he saw what I became here, and before Carole was born. I really wish he could've seen his granddaughter..."

After a few moments of silence, I said "I'll go get us some more wine."

"I'll come in with you." Alison said.

We went inside and to the kitchen. We set our glasses down, but before I could pick up the wine bottle, Alison turned round and faced me, just inches away, turning her pretty face up to me. Before I even realized it, I was bending my head down and pressing my mouth to hers. Her mouth opened to accept my tongue as the kiss deepened.

Alison wrapped her arms round my neck as we began kissing hungrily. My hands were all over her, moving up her firm, succulent ass, then untucking her blouse and massaging her breasts through the fabric.

Alison turned so that her ass was pressing into the side of the counter as she undid my shirt. I reached down and opened her jeans and slid them over her ass and partly down her thighs. She then hopped up onto the countertop and together we slid her jeans down her legs and onto the floor.

We continued kissing feverishly as I took Alison's shirt completely off and began fondling her luscious breasts. Her hands reached between us and undid my pants, then slid them and my underwear down my legs, freeing my throbbing hard cock. She grasped my thick shaft in her warm hand and pulled me into her, trying to guide my cock into her slit. I stepped forward.

"Uhhh!" she moaned as my cockhead found her opening and slipped in. I pushed my ass forward, and sank half of my meat into her hot, very wet twat. I pulled back then pushed forward again, sinking the entire length of my cock balls-deep in Alison's tight cunt.

I grabbed the edge of the countertop on either side of Alison's hips and began fucking her with hard, deep strokes. She wrapped her arms around my neck again, watching my cock sliding in and out of her, coated with her juices.

I bent down and kissed her mouth, our tongue hungrily twining together. Then I bent down and sucked her left nipple into my mouth, then moved to her right nipple, making her moan as my tongue lashed at the swollen, rubbery teats. Then I moved up and began kissing her neck and jaw near her ear as I pistoned my cock in and out of her with increasingly short, fast strokes.

"I'm getting close." I gasped. "You're too tight... I can't hold back."

"Give it to me." Alison panted. "Come in me." To emphasize the point, she raised her legs and wrapped them tightly around my hips. The feeling of being enveloped by those strong thighs was too much. With a groan I emptied my balls into her, firing spurt after spurt into her clutching cunt...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mmmmm, so good." Alison moaned as my slimy, juice-coated cock slid out of her mouth. We were lying on the bed of the master bedroom, both of us completely naked, and the lovely blonde's warm wet mouth was charging my cock for another round.

"Mmm, that's good." I said. "You want my cock back in you?"

"In a minute." Alison said. "I want to suck it some more. God, your cock is so hard!" She slid her mouth back over my cock and began to fellate me in earnest, sliding her lips down the shaft almost to the base, then back up.

After a few moments, she lifted up and we changed positions, with me giving her room to lie down on her back and spread her legs. I eased on top of her and she again guided my man-missile into her tight, sperm-filled hole.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned as I slid into her, balls-deep in ecstasy myself. I began stroking in and out of her, taking my time, fucking her slowly and deeply.

"God, your cock is so hard." Alison moaned. "I've never felt a cock that hard inside me."

"You're making it that hard." I said. "It likes fucking you." I bent my head down and kissed Alison's mouth, ravishing her face as my tongue explored hers.

We fucked long and slow for several minutes. I concentrated on lifting up and sliding my shaft against the upper wall of her cunt, which seemed to make her respond. I heard her moans deepen, then turn to whimpers, her breathing becoming ragged. She pushed up to me, trying to get me to fuck her harder and faster, but I held that maddeningly steady pace.

"OH GOD!" Alison cried out as her cunt clutched me like a vise. I pushed hard into her, making her come apart around my cock as she screamed, her intense orgasm overtaking her. I felt her fingernails digging into my back, and that just induced me to fuck her harder and deeper...

Part 14 - Out of the Shadows

2:00am, Saturday, April 20th. I drove the Black Beauty out of the garage and stopped to let Alison get into the shotgun seat. I stopped at the end of the driveway, where I checked for drones or other electronic signatures in area. Except for the security system at Teresa and Todd's house next door, nothing showed up.

We drove down the hill and by the Stadium to University Avenue. "The road from the Observatory over the hillside empties into the road just north of here." I told Alison. "I don't think Stephen Henry would or really even could drive any other way to get to his apartment."

We drove south on University Avenue, then turned left onto the street where several Greek houses were, including the Pi Omega Sorority. Some of the Frat houses still had lights on, and maybe a few people in the yards or on the front porches, but it was mostly quiet, even though it was Friday night and Saturday morning. The Pi Omega House itself was dark, almost as if no one was at home; they were pretty much shut down.

"They really battened down the hatches." Alison remarked as we passed by, going east.

"Seems like it." I said. As we drove on, I said "Stephen's apartment is ahead on the left." Some of the windows of the building had orange-'ish' lights, suggesting desk lamps were on, but it was quiet, also.

"That's suggestive." I said as we continued on. The road turned sharply right, southward, rather than trying to climb the steep grade of the mountainside that would lead towards The Cabin. As we rounded the curve, I saw the Police cruiser going very slowly just ahead.

"Let's have some fun with these guys." I said. I hit the blue LED lights and tailgated the Police cruiser. The vehicle did not stop, so I hit the siren, which emitted a *WOOP WHOOP!*. The Police cruiser's blue lights came on, and they pulled over.

I got out and approached the vehicle. The occupants of the Police cruiser also got out. They were Detectives Jerome Davis, Julia Rodriguez, and Corporal Inga Gunddottar.

"Well, hello there!" I said with Rudistan-'ish' joviality. "Fancy running into you guys here! And at this time of night!"

"Right back at ya, sir." said Jerome Davis.

"What are y'all looking for?" I asked.

"We were tracing Stephen Henry's route home." said Julia Rodriguez. "Corporal Gunddottar gave us a ride in her Patrol vehicle."

"So, Ms. Gunddottar," I said to the lovely Icelandic blonde, "are you planning on taking the Detective path in the future?"

"I'm not sure, sir." said Inga, taking me more seriously than I intended. "I like where I am now."

"I don't blame you." I said. "Okay, guys, I love the initiative and the good thinking about the case. But as a teachable moment, maybe do things like this in unmarked cars, like I'm doing. People react to Police cars, and start doing unnatural things, so we don't get to see them acting normally."

"Yes sir." said Jerome Davis.

"We thought if we took the Police car, sir," said Julia, with a grin, "we wouldn't be pulled over by the Police ourselves. Guess that didn't work out, huh?" We all laughed at that, and I was loving how Julia was not only becoming a very good Detective, but had no problem humorously throwing the ol' Police Commander some shade.

"So," I said, a little more quietly, "you're seeing what I'm seeing?"

"Yes sir." said Julia. "It's very likely that Stephen Henry came this way home Wednesday night... right by the Pi Omega house..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

9:00am, Saturday, April 20th. I was at TCPD Headquarters, and I'd called people and asked them to come to a meeting. As Cindy and I came out of our offices to go to the meeting, she asked, and a bit snarkily, "Where's Alison?"

"She got a phone call this morning." I said. "She's checking out a lead."

It took Cindy a moment to make the proper connection, but made it she did. She whirled to face me, her arms folded across her chest like Carole is sometimes known to do.

"You slept with her, didn't you?" Cindy said accusingly, peering hard at me. "Didn't you?

"Well, I wasn't stepping on your toes, was I?" I said levelly, my gray eyes boring hard into her ice blue peepers. "You're not sleeping with her, are you?"

"That's not the problem and you know it." Cindy said. "C'mon Don, keep your pants zipped up! Laura may not mind, but one day you're going to get in trouble... one day..."

"Are you two ready to go?" asked the Chief, who'd come out of his office suite and saw us talking in the doorway to our offices's anteroom.

"Yes sir." I said, extracting myself from that dangerous conversation...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The meeting in the Main Conference Room included Sheriff Griswold, Chief Moynahan, Your Iron Crowbar, The Green Crowbar, The Iron Wolf, Lady Ironside, both Lieutenants Milton, and Detectives Jerome Davis and Julia Rodriguez... who did not appear tired after their excursions the previous night. Also attending were District Attorney Miriam Walters and ADA Paulina Patterson, at my invitation.

After the opening pleasantries and the consuming of doughnuts and coffee, Chief Moynahan had me begin the meeting. "Thank you, sir." I said. "I appreciate all of you being here today after I roused you out of your beds. I believe the time has come for us to make our move against the Tau Fraternity. I want to secure warrants to raid the Tau House and to obtain cheek swabs for DNA testing as well as obtain evidence that Tau members participated in the incident in which Wendy Withers was raped."

District Attorney Walters was openly shocked. "Based on what?" she asked.

I laid out what we had to this point, including that Kitty Winters had identified one of males at the scene of her rape as a Tau, and previous evidence that the late Tiffany Barclay had been imprisoned by the Taus at their Frat House one night.

"And I have something else, sir." said Myron Milton. "Susan Dougherty's cellphone contacted a Tau's cellphone that night. Guy by the name of Bradley Mensing. He's the Vice President of the Taus. His father is in the WorldBankTrust organization. Susan and Bradley called each other several times earlier that evening, then one call, from Susan to Bradley, at 3:25am."

"Both have a WorldBankTrust connection. I said. "And the call is right near the time the chase and the murders went down at Courthouse Square."

Walters was not convinced. "This is... paper thin." she said. "In fact, some could say that you're essentially accusing every member of that Fraternity of rape and murder."

"No ma'am, that's not the case at all." spoke up Cindy Ross. "That's why we're doing the DNA tests, to get proof of who did it."

"But you can't just take a DNA sample without real probable cause." Walters retorted. "And just being a member of the Fraternity is not sufficient cause. You need something that shows specifically who was at that... hazing ritual, for lack of an uglier term."

Paulina Patterson took up the bit. "Ma'am," she said to her boss, "part of the reason for the raid is to find out who specifically went out there, and I'm not sure how else we can get these guys to even talk to us."

"They don't have to anyway; they can ask for lawyers, and even take the Fifth immediately." said Miriam. She then said, to me: "Commander Troy, I appreciate your ability to put together seemingly disjointed puzzle pieces into a clear picture, and the judges respect that, too. At the same time, I don't want to damage their respect for either of us by bringing too thin a case to them."

"I appreciate that." I said. "I do realize it's thin, and it's aggressive, but I also think it's within the constraints of the Constitution, and we've really got to act fast against these guys. If Judge Watts or Judge Folsom denies the warrants, I'll respect that. But I'm willing to ask, and we won't get the warrants if we don't ask."

"Tell you what." said Miriam, "why don't you and I, Paulina, go into the office next door and talk about the legal points of this." She and Paulina collected all their papers and went into the office next door."

"While they're gone," I said, "anything new?"

"A 'strangeness', sir." said Myron Milton. "We tried to obtain the membership lists of the Pi Omega Sorority and the Tau Fraternity. I tried the University's Office of Student Affairs, and the University's Greek Council Office. I'm amazed just how hard it was to get a list of members of any given Fraternity or Sorority. And the 'strangeness' is that it was literally impossible to get the Tau Fraternity's membership list. It's restricted and encrypted, and the reason cited is that the members could be targeted by left-wing groups that hate the Rich, and might go after the sons of the rich that are in that Fraternity."

"Uh huh." I said derisively. "Or maybe they don't want the names of the members of a Fraternity that has been known for sexual abuses of women for some time coming out. So... I have faith in you... what did you do to get around that?"

"I called in someone better than me." said Myron. He turned to his wife and said "Mary?"

"Miltie is being charming, as he always is." Mary said with a warm smile for her husband. "Sir, what I did was write an algorithm to go through literally the entire list of University students, looking for matches to the Tau Fraternity. That sounds easy, but the main list only has a designation as a member of a Greek organization, then a separate query has to go in and determine if it's an honorary Fraternity or a regular social Fraternity, and then find the Tau Fraternity. Problem is, the Fraternity has to give a list of its members to the Student Affairs office or it doesn't get put into the servers at all. And the Taus are notorious for submitting only the names of their Seniors."

"Ahhhh." I said. "So the names will show up by companies vetting job applicants, but won't show the names of the underclass student members."

"That's suspicious in its own right." said Tanya Perlman. "What, is this Frat a secret society or something?"

"Close." I said. "It's got a lot of people who expect to be big name people in the future, needing a lot of big business contacts in the future. Almost a 'Skull and Crossbones' type of organization. And the reason for the secrecy is beginning to come out... hazing rituals, rape, and now murder."

"Think we'll get the warrants?" asked Tanya.

"If we do," I said, "Teresa, you'll need to get the SWAT Team ready. We're going for surprise, but I can see this being a very dangerous operation." Teresa nodded.

*BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!*

It was my cellphone. I answered it: "Troy."

"Don, this is Alison!" said Alison McFarland. "I've just been contacted by two more women. They want to come forward with their stories!"

To be continued.