Unsatisfied Teacher Pt. 04

Story Info
Double dildo, also a quickie in the bathroom.
1.9k words
3.64
3.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10

Friday in the staff room Marci, and I are discussing the plan for our porn movie tomorrow. I share my new script ideas with her, she's extra excited and approves, so we approach Janice to participate. She adamantly agrees and our alternative plan is arranged and confirmed. We also agree on a lesbian threesome porn opportunity in the afternoon.

During last recess, I gather the camera equipment together, so it's ready to go after class. Marci helps me carry everything to my SUV. She follows me home, and as I'm setting up 2 cameras on tripods in the bedroom. She's being snoopy, she finds my lingerie and toy drawer,

"Hey, she holds up a see-through nighty,

"Let's make a little lusty lesbian porn of our own before the guys get home, we got a couple hours."

Marci sets up the cameras; I skip to her excited for the idea, we embrace with an open mouth tongue teasing kiss. Our hands exploring, arousing each other, we help each other undress, kissing, licking, fondling, caressing, and teasing while doing so. She chooses a very risqué purple and black bra and panty set; the bra only supports the underside, the areola nipples and top of her bountiful breasts are exposed. The panties, or thong, is crotchless, she also dons a see-through black wrap. As I'm rummaging through items, searching for what I want to wear, Marci digs through my sex toy drawer. She waves an 18" black double dong in the air. It's an expensive one, very realistic 2 sculptured dome heads, one larger than the other, veins, even a semen tube along the bottom. She rubs it against my rear and nibbles my ear, her fingers teasing my boob.

"Why Wanda, what do you do with this, you like anal," She jabs at my butt,

"Getting DP'd?" she gasped,

"Uh, oh my, does Tim like getting it up the ass?" She taps my tit with it.

"Or do you have a secret lesbian friend you never told anyone about?" She rubs it between my boobs, then down presses it to my pussy. Her tongue licks up the side of my boob, circles my areole before flicking my now erect nipple, her mouth covers as much as possible and sucks.

"I uh, I went to a sex shop," My hand holds her face to my tit, I moan,

"I was looking to buy a rubber dick, something realistic, larger than my vibrator, I saw this and thought why not."

I pull her face up to mine, I'm breathing heavy, I kiss her with lustful passion.

"I generally use smaller end, but admittedly I have used the large end." Her fingers are lightly, slowly, caressing the edges of my wet sensitive inner lips, my knees are week, and Marci knows I'm about to cum, she stops teasing and leads me to the bed.

"I've never done anal, ever. I very much enjoyed you teasing back there, the other night, that was my first anal play." Marci sits on the edge of the bed, legs wide, using the big end, sliding it along her inner labia, the tip gets shiny wet.

"Hell, Tim doesn't even do oral." I reach out to squeeze the soft marshmallow softness of her boob, she slips the larger end into her twat, pushing it in further than I would have expected, twists and wiggles it a few times.

"Wanda, do me, either share this wonderful wand with your pussy or bend it and give me a DP; I like anal, especially DP's."

She moves to the center of the bed, splayed wide, two hands on the dildo, she's twisting and slowly thrusting the large black dildo deeply into her.

"Ooohhh, yyyeesss,"

It's a horny sight, I squat over her and guide the smaller head into my pussy, a slight pause, then I bounce on her until the entire long dong disappears, our pubic mounds mashing together, it is sheer perfection. Lewd lesbian lust; carnal, animalistic, we pump against each other.

I lift her right leg and begin tribbing, keeping the majority of the black rubber dildo cached in our cunts.

Marci takes control she rolls us over, hovers over me, lifts my ankles and fucks me like a man, or as if she's wearing a strap on. The shared penile action sensation is electric for both of us. Her hands were forceful, rough, squeezing my tits, she pinches and twists both my nipples and then attacks my clitoris, squeezing it firmly between her thumb and forefinger. We have a coinciding convulsing climax. She collapses on top of me, rests a few moments then cuddles beside me, the dildo still inside me.

"Wanda, you're exceptional, I'm honored to be even a slight part of your life." She sighs deeply, her fingers gently kneading my boobs.

"Marci, you're the wondrous one, you recognized my needs, and released my pent-up lust. I'm the fortuitous one." We kiss passionately.

"We better get ready it's getting near time for the guys to arrive." We turn off the cameras and set them up in living room. We fire up a joint, pour a couple glasses of wine.

11

Marci left just minutes before Tim and Bob come home, I'm getting supper on the table.

'Gawd I'm so angry at Tim, I should drop my jeans and jump onto Bob. Ask him to do me on the table, then carry me to bed. Tim can watch.'

Alas, I need to tell Tim, before Bob will freely fornicate, and I want him so bad.

When Tim goes to the other room, I run my fingers across Bob's lips, lingering under his nose.

"Not mine."

I whisper in his ear,

"We'll be sharing her tomorrow' I just had her, wanna see the video?"

Tim returns and we start eating. Bob and I are silently flirting.

"Marci and I recruited Janice to play your wife in the rape porn tomorrow, Bob, we've rewritten the script to incorporate some lesbian action."

"Oh, who's she?" Bob asks.

"She's also a teacher, couple years older than you, she's a voluptuous, sexy milf, she hosts swinger parties every Friday, been after Marci and I to attend for months. As for the rape scene Bob, she loves anal." I finish eating.

"We discussed several other options too."

"Oh, like what?" Tim asked.

"Well 1 option is Bob discovers lesbians in bed, not you, they welcome him with open arms or say legs." I chuckle.

"Option 2, some Bi-guy action. Bob sodomizes the husband before the wife."

"Oh no, I'm not participating in that." Tim adamantly refuses.

"How about you Bob, you ok with that, anal is anal, Janice's husband is willing to play the hubby part, and take it up the ass."

"Not something I ever considered. Maybe, ya I'd do it."

"Great I'll call Janice."

"Wait." Tim protests.

"That cuts me out."

"So what, you cut me out."

"Besides you're unable to participate in a sex scene anyway, who wants to see premature ejaculation in a porn," I scoff.

"It was our plan; I want to be in the movie." Tim whines.

"So do I, and it's not your plan; actually, it's my movie, my script, my equipment, my friends. Yet, you forbid me from participating." I get up from the table.

"Maybe you should just make your own movie; hire hookers, rent the movie equipment. I'll take the school stuff to Janice's tomorrow and make my movie, with me, Bob Marci, Janice and her husband."

"I don't need either of you. She said she could arrange for an African couple, and several others from her swing club."

"We'll make a porn where I get DP'd by some huge Black cocks, Damn it, maybe even a gang bang, a huge orgy, where I'm the center of attention."

"It's not your movie Tim; Janice and Marci are meeting here for lunch tomorrow; we'll finalize the decisions then."

I stomp out mumbling how much I despise Tim.

'Damn why don't I just tell him now, and have Bob fuck me on the floor in front of him. No, I'll stick with my plan, it's only one more day.'

Tim and Bob are watching the game, Tim's back is to me; Bob sees me in the hallway, I rub my boob and crotch, doing a striptease act; not caring if Tim catches me, I'm ready to tell him. Once naked, I roll my nipples and dip my fingers into my pussy. I lick and suck my fingers and repeat the procedure, I beckon Bob with a wet come-hither finger wiggle and disappear to the bathroom.

Bob, sets his beer on the coffee table,

"I gotta take a dump, I shoulda went at half time, I hope I don't miss much."

I'm sitting on the toilet, masturbating, when Bob arrives. He deftly drops his jeans; he's semi erect, my hands go to his buttocks pulling him to me, I take his tool entirety into my mouth.

"I told you I wouldn't until you told Tim, but I'm empathetic with your frustration. Damn it Wanda you're so frikkin sexy, and your licentious behavior is irresistible."

He's rock hard, I release him, it pops out, his hard, curved shaft pointing up to the ceiling, I squeeze his plum sized balls lightly. Licking the wrinkled flesh of his sack up the underside following his sperm tube, my tongue swirling around the crown ridge, tracing the valley of his purplish dome. I try pushing my tongue tip into the tiny aperture at the volcano's entrance.

"You want me to finish you deep throating; or tell me how you want me; I'm ready to cum."

Bob puts his hands under my arms, lifts me to my feet, twists me to the sink, pushes gently, I understand. Placing my hands on the counter, Bob uses his feet against my ankles, to widen my stance. His right hand guides his rigid rod into my cunt, his left squeezes my left boob, long, slow deep strokes. He pulls my hair forcing my head back, our eyes lock onto each other's gaze in the reflected image in the mirror. My face contorts as my orgasms takes over, sending shivers through my body.

"Oh, gawd Bob you're so damn good. Fuck me hard Bob, cum in me."

"Give me your jism big Bob, faster, harder."

"Oh, fuck I'mmmm, cumming,"

"Bob ram me put that gooey sperm in my cunt."

"Fuck me reeaaallll ggguuuuddd, oh Baaaaaaaawwwb, yyyaaaaa."

I feel him squirt.

"AAARRRGGGHHH," he grunts; I watch him in the mirror, his reflection shows his eyes closed, head back, his contorted red face.

"Mmmnnhhh, he stops deep inside me, I feel his dick spurt, twitching, slight thrusts against my buttocks. I feel him relax.

"MMMMmmm, thank you," I spin, a small peck on his lips, I drop to my knees, slurping the salty juice from his still hard dick.

"Easy there gorgeous, I need it to relax, I gotta get it put away and walk outta here. He pulls me up for a passionate kiss. I respond, totally relishing how wonderful sex with him is.

I peek around the corner; Tim's still riveted to the TV. I rush to my room and wrap a housecoat around me; I enter the living room.

"Where's Bob?"

"Shittin."

"OH," I giggle, "Do you need more beer?"

"Sure, whatcha been up too?"

I was catching up on some overdue stuff." I snicker at the pun, as I set 2 beers on the coffee table.

"Don't go in there for a while," Bob picks up a beer and sits.

"I think that deposit was stored up under pressure for a couple days now," we both wink at each other.

"I've had a full day, very satisfying, think I'll go to bed now," I blow Bob a kiss from the hallway.

"Niters."