Unsatisfied Teacher Pt. 05

Story Info
Group practice for a porn movie.
1.9k words
4.33
5.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12

Saturday morning, I'm chipper, floating around the kitchen, making bacon and eggs; surprisingly, as I had very little sleep, but such a wonderful fucking. Bob's first to the kitchen, just his presence increases my ecstatic mood.

"Mmm, smells good."

"My pussy smells and TASTES better."

"I won't argue with that." Bob comes up behind me, wraps his arms around, copes a feel, squeezing my boob intimately, his hand pats my groin, sensuously kisses my neck.

"But I get to eat bacon in front of Tim." Cupping my crotch as his middle finger taps my pussy.

I turn, lift my dress, put my left foot up on a chair,

"I'm not stopping you, Wanda juice for breakfast Bob?"

"Not like this Wanda, tell Tim please."

"I'll tell him now, if you stay home this morning, and fuck me till noon, when the girls arrive. We plan on a lesbian threesome, but I know they'll welcome you."

Tim enters and sits without saying a word.

"My morning is good thanks, and you?" I ask sarcastically.

"Are you upset with me Wanda; you've been behaving different for a couple days."

"Yes Tim, I'm frustrated, I've been telling you that for weeks. Stay home this morning and I'll explain."

"Just tell me, I'm listening, it's ok if Bob hears, I'll tell him after anyways."

"Ok, hear me now. I want a divorce, at least a separation, I don't want to be with you. I need someone who appreciates me, who can satisfy me, make me want to be with them. IT'S NOT YOU."

"What, don't be absurd, we'll talk about this tomorrow." Tim casually dismisses my threat, begins eating.

"No, I'm done talking, we're through, I don't want you." I throw his plate across the table to the floor.

"I want someone who, listens to me, respects me, who wants to be with me, and I with them, someone who makes passionate love to me."

"That's not you." I slam down my empty coffee cup.

"Stay home this morning, or don't come home tonight."

Tim stands.

"See you tonight, we've got a porn to make." He blows me a kiss and leaves, as though nothing happened.

"Don't walk out Tim, I assure you, tonight's not going to be what you expect."

"ARRRGGGHHH, you bastard." I holler as he leaves.

Bob hugs me.

"You tried to tell him; I see how he is."

"Wanna stay with me Bob?" I move to him. We hug.

"The girls will be here for lunch; we're rehearsing for tonight's porn and planning other scenarios for upcoming sequels."

"I might show up, I have a couple scheduled appointments this morning." He kisses my forehead.

"I'll try selling a couple cars before lunch, if I do, ya I'll be here." We kiss intimately.

I'm furiously mad at Tim for not listening, not caring; simply dismissing me so rudely. I'm so done with Tim, that was his last chance.

Bob was here for me; though; I feel better because of that.

I go for a shower; it takes a long time for me to calm myself.

I prepare a platter with veggies and dip for a simple lunch. Set up 2 cameras on tripods in the living room, the handi-cam is on an end table.

Marci and I are on the sofa munching, when Janice shows up; removing her light overcoat, she's wearing a red latex Dom outfit, I get an immediate twinge in my loins, damn she's sexy.

"I brought some items we might want to use."

She dumps a gym bag; items fall on the floor, I'm drawn to the flogger and riding crop, anticipating her using them on me.

"Janice, I didn't speculate you to be a Domanatrix."

"Really, I always figured you to be a submissive," she picks up the crop, slaps her palm.

"I'm right, aren't I? You're wet, excited, aroused by the thought of me binding and striking you." Janice moves to me.

"Uh huh, I'm very aroused."

"Stand, strip." She commands, I hurriedly undress, standing naked, horny, yet anxious. Janice caresses my back, lightly dragging the flat surface of the crop over my curves, 'Smack, smack, a sharp strike on each of my round butt cheeks. I inhale sharply, the sting catches me by surprise. It's exhilarating and stimulating.

The crop glides up my abdomen to the underside of my breast, lightly over my smooth skin to tease my hard nipples. Snap, snap; snap, snap; I wince and gasp as the crop hits undersides of both my tits. Janice reaches to the pile on the floor, places alligator clip nipple clamps on my aroused, sensitive nipples, once installed, pinching the hard nubs Janice tugs the chain joining them, excruciatingly stretching my nips outward until the clips start to slide. The pain/pleasure is intense. I sigh loudly.

"You truly are enjoying this. Wanda, I've so much I want to teach you." She bends again, picking up a small bottle, squeezes a dab of liquid on 3 of her fingers. Transferring the liquid with a light rub, smearing it to fully coat my nipples. The third finger touches my clit, as a tingling starts on my nips, her finger swirls around my little love button.

"OHHH, shit, what's that?" I moan. As the intense sensations increase.

"Arousal gel." Janice is dragging the flogger strips across my shoulders and over my boobs, the titillating sensation driving my nerve endings to higher sensory pleasures.

Janice wields quick blows with the flogger; stroke after exhilarating stroke, strikes my raw, smooth, tender flesh. Without rhythm to the lashing, undeniably exciting stings, leaving a random red streaked pattern on my white skin.

The tempo changes; sometimes very lightly, other times, fierce, harsh swats, maddeningly so. Nevertheless, regardless of the unrelenting sting of the flogger strands, the desire for the pain is enthralling. I'm riding on the crest of a sensational orgasm. Janice yanks the nipple clamps off in one quick motion; I yelp, cringing from the sharp scrape as they rake my sensitive tips. An extremely hard swat across my derriere.

"Down bitch, on all fours." She pushes me to the floor; I receive quick flicks under and across my tits. She picks up a bottle and a shiny chrome item I didn't see well enough to identify, a cool, thick oily liquid dribbles down between my buttocks, she captures the streams and generously smears the gooey liquid around my anus. Massaging, as one finger pushes aggressively and invades my tight orifice. It's extremely erotic, exhilarating, stimulating and elevates me closer to a thunderous climax.

I feel a smooth object press against my sphincter, Janice is teasing my opening, twirling, and bobbing it against my tight butthole. I push back to her, desiring the sensation of it to invade me. It pops in, I groan with pleasure as the provocative probe makes my butt clinch, damn I'm so ready to explode.

"Wanda, do you want to explore more BDSM activities after this brief introduction?"

"Oh, fuck yes, I want more, this is great."

"Marci, do you want to participate?"

"Hell ya, I'm ready."

I'm still on all fours; Janice pops out the anal plug and inserts a slim vibrator. The humming sensation is exciting.

"Marci, lay in front of Wanda."

"Wanda, eat Marci to orgasm."

She swats my rear again, removing the vibe from my ass, Janice pulls my cheeks apart, I feel something tapered inserted; it has an unusual texture, longer, wider. Janice is thrusting it slowly, I'm trying to focus on making Marci cum, but this unusual feeling up my ass, thrilling but distracting. She begins rapidly ramming it deeper, Marci cums just before I do.

Janice removes the article from my rear and forces it into my mouth.

"Eat it bitch." It's a carrot from the veggie platter, I take a bite.

"Now you." She sticks it Marci's mouth, who also takes a bite.

"Ok, strap up." Janice tosses Marci a strap on with an 8" rubber dick.

"Bitches it's my turn." Janice pushes me to the floor, straddles on top of me for a 69.

"Marci, fuck me doggy style while we eat each other. I'll tell you when to switch holes. Don't be shy, I enjoy a hard fuck."

Janice pinches and rubs my clit, her talented tongue quickly has my writhing, desirous of another climax. Marci rapidly plunges in her cunt, as I suck the engorged clit.

"Ok Marci fuck me up the ass."

Marci rams her doggy style. Janice cums almost immediately upon penetration, her thighs vibrating against my face. She mashes her cunt against my face, as she flops on me, quivering.

13

This is the scene that greets Bob when he opens the door.

As Janice rolls aside, I see Bob undressing.

"Marci deserves a fuck; she's only been eaten; Janice and I have had a couple orgasms and anal."

Bob grabs Marci, flips her over, holds her ankles high, a wide V, he deep strokes her, slow at first but steadily increases speed until she is gasping, groaning from his ferocious pounding. When Marci's climaxing, he tips her ankles forward, invades her ass, giving her a multiple.

"Save some for me. My cunt needs filling." I lay next to them, lifting my legs high and wide.

Bob quickly slides into me, giving me similar treatment he gave Marci. Geezus he was so gentle, yet confidently showed his expertise; angled just right, hitting my G spot, fingers knowingly squishing my boobs and tugging my nipples at the precise moment to make me orgasm quickly. He leaned forward, I kissed him feverishly as he withdrew.

He went to Janice, pulls her to the floor, laying back, he lifts her on top, she rides him to orgasm.

All 3 gals licked, sucked, him clean.

We discussed several options for porn movie. Once we agreed on the script, Janice and Marci dressed and left; Bob and I showered together.

Tim arrived when Bob was BBQing, I was making a salad.

"Wanda, are we making the porn tonight?"

"Really that is the first thing you have to say to me. You aren't concerned about a divorce the porn movie is more important." I wipe my hands, toss down the cloth.

"Well, if you listened to me, you would have stayed home today and known we already made our first movie."

"Bob heard me, he participated."

"What, you did a porn with Bob?"

"Oh, now you hear me, well you're too late. Janice and Marci and I did a lesbian threesome, with BDSM, sodomy with a strap on and a carrot." I pick up the salad and continue as I head to the patio doors.

"Then Bob treated all 3 of us to wonderful orgasms." I stepped outside; set the salad on the table. Putting my arms around Bob's waist, my head against his shoulder, as he stood at the grille.

"He heard me, I told him about the mini orgy this afternoon."

"So, what now?" Tim asks timidly, stepping onto the deck. Seeing Bob and I in an embrace.

I keep my arms around Bob.

"Whatever you want, but if you don't want to see or hear us fucking, I suggest you leave, go to a hotel, whatever. Bob will be joining me in my bed."

"You are totally insignificant to me."

I pull Bob's head to me we kiss passionately.

"The 4 of us discussed alternate scripts for tomorrow's burglary porn, one with you, one without. Neither include you fucking with us."

"I understand I've already lost you Wanda, I was selfish, I'm sorry."

"I'd like to be here, maybe a good memory to part with."