Unscheduled Meeting

Story Info
Wokplace colleagues finally cross the boundary.
3.1k words
4.62
26.5k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onemore84
onemore84
151 Followers

Jack walked into his office with a sense of agitated purpose and tossed his memo book on the desk out of frustration. As he got to the front of the desk, he paused, hands on hips and tried to clear his head. After hours of mind-numbing conferences there had been no progress on establishing a budget for the coming year and the meetings were being extended deep into the evening hours. Jack was never a fan of meetings in general, but this one had been particularly tiresome.

He turned around warily at the sound of slow and tired footsteps approaching his office door. To his relief, it was Katy. Katy was the HR director who had also been trapped in the marathon conference. Katy had been Jack's colleague for many years, and she was coming to commiserate about the endless droning by the rest of the staff and how days of their lives seemingly evaporated for no good purpose.

Despite the frustrated and tired look on Katy's face, Jack's eyes gladly scanned her figure in the door. Her brunette hair sat softly against her face with wisps here and there tussled up from where she had undoubtedly been resting her head in her hands in an effort to stay awake. The mild mess in her hair almost telepathically comforted Jack's strained psyche as it gently whispered, "you're not suffering alone". Her figure, while modestly adorned in business dress clothes, still teased the imagination. Her curves, hidden behind her shirt and slacks, were the kind that seemed to talk to a man's ancient instincts in a way that would stir a latent desire in any red-blooded male. Her arms were straight down at her sides in tired frustration which naturally accentuated her bust as it jutted forward from her torso. Jack's eyes very stealthily scanned the neckline of her shirt, while as modest as the rest of her outfit, left just enough so that the imagination worked to fill in all things unseen.

"Can you believe this is still going on?" She exclaimed. "By the time these full-grown children come to a decision, I'll be dead and dried up from boredom." Her eyes seemed to plead the desperation as her hands seemed to move outward to keep some invisible force from crushing her soul.

"We should have known better," Jack replied in exhaustion. He folded his arms and raised his hands to the back of his neck to massage his temples in an effort to purge the lost hours from his mind. "I don't think I can take any more idiotic bickering and whining from these ass-holes. I'm pretty sure that this falls under 'cruel and unusual punishment'. I swear, I'm hoping for a massive earthquake or a meteor strike to happen just to put us out of our misery."

Katy slumped in the doorway and listlessly stared at the wall as she muttered "I'm seriously considering pulling the fire alarm to end this torture, but then we'd just have to come back in tomorrow. At least they were decent enough to break so the normal humans could grab a bite. I cannot believe this is going into the night!"

"I'm too pissed off to eat," Jack replied as he settled down to sit his 6'5" frame against the edge of his desk. "I think I'm going to spend the next 30 minutes pretending I'm somewhere else" he quipped. He raised his hands to rub the base of his neck in an attempt to ease the tension from his body.

"I know what you mean," Katy moaned as she walked over and took a spot next to him leaning against the edge of the desk."

The two of them were a picture of dejection, both leaning their wary bodies against an office desk, Jack rubbing the base of his neck, Katy crossing her arms, both with the head down. The scene looked like some office torture version of a Norman Rockwell painting. Katy exhaustedly kicked off her shoes and they landed, one after the other in the middle of the floor. Jack watched her shoes bounce off the floor as he let out a long sigh. Even through all the frustration, he did find some comfort in knowing that he was with a friend and that she felt comfortable around him to make herself at home enough in his presence to go barefoot in his office. He had known Katy for a long time. She was smart, funny, and fun, which was an increasing rarity in the business world; and the world in general. Of all the people in the company that he couldn't stand, Katy always seemed to make up for them. They had been almost inseparable over the last decade or so of working together and both had been pretty successful. But this day seemed to get the better of them both at the same time.

"You gonna make it?" Katy asked, breaking the moments of silence.

"I have to," he replied. "I definitely can't leave you stranded here all by yourself," he said as he managed a small amused smile.

He glanced over his elbow that was folded as he was still massaging the base of his neck. Her eyes met his and once again, he was entranced. He had never copped to it, but there was always something about her eyes that put him under a spell. Nothing, up to this day, had ever resulted in a scandal between the two of them, but Jack knew that meeting her eyes left him particularly vulnerable whether she realized it or not. They both had their own relationships and their own children, but there was no denying that when their eyes met, the world seemed to melt away for Jack. Almost like a nuclear reactor, with each passing moment their eyes were connected, Jack seemed to get warmer and warmer.

"Well thank you for not leaving me to rot in this place alone" she said with a chuckle as she cracked the first smile she had all day.

She looked up toward Jack as he was much taller than she was, seeing his desperate attempt to rub the tension away from his neck. Then, almost naturally; automatically, she reached up her hand to assist in his massage. This particular act, while innocuous enough, was a tad out of character. While it's true they had been close for a long time, there had never been any meaningful physical contact between them. Both had rationalized that fact away by convincing themselves that it was an attempt to remain professional; but both in their heart of hearts were unsure if it would send themselves over the edge into unexplored territory in their friendship. All pretenses and self-control aside, today had been especially trying, and it seemed to reason that it would take an especially supportive act to try and save the day.

Jack saw what she was doing, and in any other case it would probably seem to be a risky move. But it was getting late, the office was pretty much empty, and he was worn down and exhausted. So in a protracted decision of the moment, he gave in and made no attempt to move or stop her from offering some sort of consolation to ease the pain of the day. 'Besides' he wondered to himself, 'it's not every day that a beautiful woman wants to rub my neck.'

The moments that saw Katy's hand suspended in mid-air seemed to linger forever. In those split-seconds electricity was building between them. The magnetism was almost palpable as her fingers were so close to him that he was beginning to feel their warmth. Then, all at once, he felt the ocean of warmth surge through him emanating from her hand on his neck. Likewise, all at once, she felt a heat run from her hand down her arm warming her torso like a blast of warm air. The sensation was almost inexplicable, like two magnets had gotten too close together and the distance between them snapped shut in an instant and now they couldn't be pulled apart.

Jack looked into Katy's eyes almost as if to check and see if she felt the same electricity as he felt. His gaze met her eyes, and he had his answer. Her eyes were wide, and her pupils dilated. Her breathing shortened as he noticed her breasts heaving in reaction to the quickening of her breath. Her grip on his neck had tightened and her mouth opened slightly. At the sight of all this, waves of sensation went through his body as he leaned in toward her. Katy felt herself flush with heat as she saw him begin to lean in. Almost involuntarily her legs parted just enough to adjust for the tingling warmth and heat she felt between her them.

In all reality those moments only lasted for an instant as Jack put his hand on the back of Katy's neck and kissed her with a decade of repressed passion. The act, ultimately forbidden and often fantasized, had dulled both their senses to anything other than the person across from them. As Katy's mouth eagerly met his, Jack's other hand reached around her and rested on the small of her back. In one motion he pulled her to him as she threw her arms over his shoulders. Her leg wrapped around his thigh, her bare foot at the back of his knee, beckoning him to come even closer.

The heat of the moment had overtaken them. A primal, deep hunger was being served for the first time and they clamored over each other; hands groping, mouths wandering, the silence of the office broken by rhythmic moans of pleasure. Katy gasped as Jack's lips traced down the sides of her neck to her collarbone and both his hands slipped forcefully down her sides and around to her ass. Her hands were frantically undoing his belt and were momentarily trapped between them as Jack gripped her ass and pulled her body to him with an unnatural and desperate strength. Both his hands slipped back up her body and he rested a hand on each of her cheeks as he brought her face again to his and kissed her like he had always fantasized.

Katy had freed Jack's belt and flung it on the floor by her shoes as Jack pulled her in to kiss her. Her mouth stopped to savor the passion of his kiss, but her hands continued their frantic work at his waistline. She bent slightly forward, still kissing him, as she unfastened his pants and threw them downward in a quick, purposeful thrust. He audibly gasped and whimpered as she plunged her hand into his boxers and gripped his manhood. He had been painfully erect ever since he felt the waves of electricity from her touching his neck, but as she broke her kisses just long enough to look down at her prize, he was throbbing in her hand as a drop of precum glistened at the tip of his head. She paused as she saw his most intimate member for the first time and bit her lower lip in anticipation. As she looked back up at him, still biting her lip, their eyes met again. Jack's face was flush with color, breath heavy with sighs and moans. He took in her gaze, and put his hands on her shoulders. All at once, Jack's instincts completely took over as years of sexual tension about to be exorcized got the best of him.

He spun her around so she faced the desk. He reached around and groped her breasts through her shirt as he began to drop to his knees behind her. As his knees hit the ground, he reached one hand between her legs from behind and rubbed her already tingling and dripping womanhood through her pants. With the other hand he reached around her waist and clumsily manipulated the clasp of her slacks. After a couple moments he realized he needed the other hand to free her of her clothing and unfastened her pants. Once her pants were free, he placed one hand on her back and pushed her forward slightly so she caught herself arms outstretched on the desk. With her bent forward, he slid her slacks down her legs as he kissed and licked the back of her thigh below her panty line down her leg as he removed the clothing. With one last pull, her slacks lay gathered around her feet at the floor as he reached his face up to gently bite and nibble on her the cheek of her rump as he gained his balance to stand up.

As he gained his balance and stood up and gazed at the uncovered figure of her legs and behind, he stroked his throbbing member as she keenly picked up her pants with her foot bending one knee, and flung them across the floor with her foot. He could see how wet she was through her panties even at the distance he was standing. After she had flung her slacks across the room she tossed her hair to the side as she turned her head to see him. In the brief pause she looked him dead in the eye and broke the silence by saying "Come on Jack, fuck me!" and again bit the bottom lip as he walked up behind her. She could feel the warmth of his body against her ass and the back of her legs as he reached down and pulled aside the gusset of her panties. She moaned in anticipation as she tilted her head back and arched her back as she felt the tip of his head teasing her slippery wet lips. The sensations of him positioning himself just inside her before the 1st thrust sent her into a frenzy as the her cries of "mmmm yesss..." echoed from the office walls as she felt the curves of the underside of his head bathing in the warm bath of wetness just inside her entrance. Her body tensed and her legs began to quiver as his hands gripped her hips hard as he found the angle and slid himself into her. She let out a loud "ghahhh..." as she felt him inside her and a welcome "oh my god!" from Jack resounded at the same sensation. At this ultimately erotic and sensual moment of their lives, there was no longer any professionalism; there was no longer any composure between them. From that moment on they would never be the same, and they both welcomed that moment with open arms.

The first few thrusts were savored as they both became familiar with the sensation of each other's bodies for the first time. Jack relished Katy's wet and velvet grip on his shaft has he began to push deeper into her. Each movement sent shivers from his cock through the rest of his body. Katy made no small exclamation of pleasure as she could feel his swollen head sink deeper into her, going up on her toes in reaction to feeling the veins on his shaft as they pulsed inside her. They both uttered a startled "oooohhhh" as Jack pushed into her until his body rested against her gorgeous rear end.

After the brief body introduction between the two of them, the encounter took on a more frantic pace as they began to ravage each other. Years of tension were poured into a small window of time as each one felt the lust to take all the other had as quickly and powerfully as possible. Jack's thrusts became quicker and more forceful so that the desk beneath them began to shift every time his hips slammed into her. Katy was overtaken by the intensity of the moment as her back arched and she pushed her hips back into Jack's thrusts. She was dripping with juice and the sound of him penetrating her could be heard between the moans and groans of pleasure. It was late, and the office was mostly empty, but in an attempt to keep things quiet enough for discretion, Jack reached around and placed his hand over Katy's mouth as she was becoming more and more vocal as they both escalated toward their climax. The passive restraint actually urged Katy on as she was completely intoxicated by lust at the feeling of Jack's hand muffling her moans and exclamations. She pushed her hips back into him with fervor and opened her mouth to playfully bite his fingers.

When he felt her teeth clamp down on his fingers, Jack lost control. He took his free hand and gently grabbed a handful of that brunette hair and tilted her head back as he frantically pushed himself into her, deeply and desperately. Katy let out a sensual "Yes!!" as her head tilted back at Jack's grip and she could feel him begin to throb, tremble, and swell inside her building up to his climax. Just then she felt him pull over halfway out, and then felt him plunge back into her with aggression. She felt him completely hard and erect in her, filling her up beautifully, rubbing past her g-spot as his head approached her womb. She felt him as he stayed deep, not pulling out, but his body pushing into her. Then, all at once she felt what she had been waiting for... Both let out an incredibly audible scream of pleasure as she felt his hot juice fill her, shooting stream after stream of fluid warmth into her. At the same time her body tensed as she gripped the desk tight and felt the sensation of her own orgasm overtake her. The heat and taboo of the moment and the feeling of his eruption deep inside her sent out several involuntary gasps and screams of pleasure that echoed in the office as she came. When her head stopped spinning, she began to quiver and coo softly as he filled her to overflowing. Jack could feel his love dripping from her as it came gushing from her warm lips around the base of his rod. At that moment, they both went limp, out of breath, Jack lying on top of Katy as they slowly regained consciousness of their surroundings. Katy began to laugh as she felt the tickling sensation of Jack's cum dripping down the inside of her leg as he gasped for breath on top of her.

As he gained the strength to move off of her the gusset of her panties snapped back into place as they both slumped down to the floor next to each other and they both let out a breathless and exhausted "Oh my God!"

onemore84
onemore84
151 Followers