Unscheduled Meeting Pt. 03

Story Info
Jack and Katy continue to push the envelope.
2.1k words
4.62
5.3k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onemore84
onemore84
151 Followers

Jack gathered himself and got up on his feet as he fished his cell phone out of his pocket. His face contorted to a grimace as he looked at the screen. He flashed the screen toward Katy and she saw his wife's name across the screen. Her eyes darted back up at him as he pressed his index finger to his lips to ask for silence as his thumb slipped across the screen to answer the call. He turned his body halfway to the side as he raised the phone to his face and blurted out "Hey!" in the most casual way possible under the circumstances.

Hearing half the conversation, Katy surmised that she was asking how the meeting had gone and Jack was replying by showing his disgust at the pointlessness in the proceedings. Katy relaxed back into the chair in which she was seated, tilted her head back and closed her eyes as the last little tremors of pleasure from the oral massage she had just received rippled through her body. Her right leg was still draped over the arm of the chair as she stretched out her left leg in an effort to stretch her muscles. She was still sans trousers; a fact she had almost forgotten. She nearly startled herself when hands slipped down her sides and felt her own bare skin below the shirt line. The momentary shudder that she experience had sparked a very naughty and sensual idea into her head...

The scene was quite a visual spectacle. A fly on the wall would see, at a glance, a pair of women's trousers tossed across the floor, a tall man with tussled hair engaged in a phone conversation, and behind him

a beautiful bottomless brunette with one leg propped up on the arm of the chair with her lush, satisfied, wetness on full display. As her risqué idea took form in her mind, she bit her bottom lip again as her fingers teased her outer lips. She saw Jack dart a look back to her from over his phone and then pause at the look in her eyes. That sensual, teasing look that had so entrapped him earlier was on full display. She wasn't finished with him and she wasn't going to stop now just because of a phone call.

She gave a semi‐audible sigh as in one smooth motion, her fingers slipped up her body from her still swollen and glistening lips up to her mouth and she lowered her right leg down to the floor. Her

toes hit the floor and she gently nudged the office chair forward in Jack's direction. She kept going, leaned forward in the chair until her body was against the side of Jack's leg, straddling him at knee height. She rested the palm of her right hand on top of his thigh just above the knee with her fingers pointed upward and slowly moved her hand up his leg. Her head rested just at his waist and waited to see what his response would be. She intended to push his envelope until it burst. Her hand slid farther up his thigh until she reached his belt line, at which time she slid the first knuckle of her longer fingers into his waistband and gave a playful tug. At her teasing, Jack reached down and caressed her arm with the tips of his fingers from her elbow up to her wrist while he held his phone with the other hand. This was all the approval she needed and she was going to move in for the kill...

All at once she rolled the office chair over so that she was seated directly in front of Jack. With an urgent sense of sensuality she pulled the end of his belt past the clasp and tugged on it sharply to free the belt buckle. She was so focused, so aroused, that the sounds of the half conversation faded to a dim murmur in her mind as she unfastened the clasp of his trousers. She noticed a slight kilter in Jack's tone as she groped his rod through his pants. She could feel it swelling and stiffening through the fabric and gently gripped the outline between her thumb and fingers. Jack's balance was momentarily interrupted and he reached back to steady himself on the desk. In on last final tease she leaned forward and playfully bit the outline of his shaft through his pants. To her delight Jack responded by running his fingers through her hair as she mercilessly played with him.

Katy was becoming nearly as aroused as Jack by her own teasing. She slid back just enough to get a clear grip of the sides of his pants and tugged down violently. With a grin on her face, she triedg to muffle her playful chuckling at the deed of what she was about to do. Jack leaned away from the desk just enough to let his pants fall to the floor while Katy wasted no time and dove her hand into the waistband of his boxers. She pulled them until they stretched out enough for her to peer over top of the elastic and catch her first up close view of her prize. She brought the nail of her index finger up to her lip as she took in the sight of her prey. He was already hard enough that his head popped up into view over the band of his boxers and Katy slowly caressed down the side of his shaft with her hand. He was erect, veins throbbing, darkly colored in anticipation... all while talking to his wife on the phone! The thought made Katy let out an audible "mmm..hmmm" as she took her free hand and violently pulled his boxers down to the floor.

Jack was desperately trying to maintain composure as he felt the air on his curved cock and shuddered as Katy's fingers grazed the skin of his erection. Her chuckle, while almost audible on the phone, had turned him on in a way he wasn't prepared for. His attention to the phone call was momentarily halted...

"So are you finished working for the night??" his wife asked after a brief pause.

"Not exactly" he replied after gathering himself. "Now that all the useless talking is over we have to get the data together and get it submitted before start of business tomorrow"

While he responded he felt Katy's fingers circle his balls. Quickly after he felt her fingers, he startled in pleasure when he felt the warmth of her tongue on the bottom of the front of his shaft and slowly lick upward toward his head. He gritted his teeth in an effort to not audibly respond to her touch. He nearlu groaned into the phone when her tongue reached the bottom of his head and slowly pause swirling back and forth.

"So I shouldn't wait up then?" his wife queried.

Jack heard the question through the earpiece of his phone. Katy had positioned his throbbing cock so it was pointed straight out with the tip of his head resting between her lower lip and chin. She shot up a look to see his face as she kissed the tip of his head gently three times. He opened his mouth and closed his eyes as he felt her lips wrap around his head and then pulled back with an audible smacking sound as she reached the end of his member.

"No I wouldn't wait up. No need to lose sleep because of this nonsense," he replied through gritted teeth.

"OK then," his wide continued.

Jack almost fell over at the feeling of Katy's lips again wrapping themselves around his head and pushing down past his ridge. His body contorted with pleasure as the warm, soft, swirling of her tongue just under the ridge of his sensitive nerve endings, then push down the length of his shaft. He gripped the edge of the desk both out of pleasure and an effort to keep from losing his balance. Again her lips pulled back up his length. His cock was slick with her saliva now and his heartbeat and he could feel his heartbeat in his ears. His body was tense, waiting for the next sensation. When it didn't come immediately he looked down to see what Katy was doing. She was looking up at him moving her hand in circular motion and mouthed the words "keep going" as he looked down at her. All at once he understood what she was doing. She actually wanted him to keep talking to his wife on the phone while she sucked his married cock!

The sense of alarm quickly gave way to an ultimate feeling of arousal. Katy firmly grasped his shaft and held her mouth open ready to take him back in, but paused and looked up at him waiting for him to keep the conversation going. Jack thought to himself, "omg she's a bad girl!"

No sooner had he replied, "So how was your day" then he felt the tight, erotic embrace of Katy's hungry lips following her circled hand down his manhood. The feeling was amazing, disconcerting, and intense all at the same time. As his wife continued about the events of her day, Jack found himself unable to answer with more than an occasional "oh yeah?", "ok", or, "sure!". He was rock hard and relishing the feeling of Katy's mouth while she took him into her over and over again. The texture of her tongue rubbing his head, the grip of her lips up and down his shaft, the playful way she gripped his balls as she pushed her head down so far down she was gagging... Her wanton desire was almost as intoxicating to him as feeling her touch on his loins. Her burning sensuality was the ultimate aphrodisiac and sent him to another level. His body position was shifting with the overwhelming intensity of the moment. His head was tilting back, occasionally holding the phone away from his face as he silently mouthed the words "oh my God!".

He looked down to Katy and they're eyes met... he was instantly entranced again. She gazed back at him, her mouth full of his cock, and reached down and rubbed circles on her clit. This was pushing Jack to the edge as the sounds of her mouth on him were paired with the image of her pleasuring herself. He tilted the mouthpiece of the phone away from his face as he began to tremor and tense up. He reached around Katy's head and grabbed a handful of her hair as she gripped the base of his cock and slowly sucked while she pulled her lips back up toward his head. This was it... he was going to climax on a phone call.. and he loved it!! As her lips encircled the underside of his head he muffled a long moan as his rod twitched in her mouth. His involuntary pulsing pushed stream after stream of cum into into her mouth. He almost completely fell backward but was saved by the desk while Katy's lips passed his head and she pulled away leaving a string of his cum connected between the tip of his manhood and her lips.

"You ok?" he heard all at once on the phone. His attention snapped back to the present as he mustered an answer.

"Yeah, just trying to find the form I need to complete. Sorry I was a little... uh, preoccupied."

Katy stood up and gently pressed her lips against his neck, nuzzling her head into his shoulder. When she could hear the murmur of his wife's voice from the phone the grabbed his chin and passionately kissed him. They both sighed with the heat of the moment. This was without a doubt, the most sensual and satisfying encounter that Jack had ever had. He was putty in Katy's hand and they both enjoyed it in ways that were beyond description.

When Katy heard silence from the other end of the line she released Jack form her kiss and moved her lips to the side of his neck. She wrapped her arms around him and gently licked up his neck she whispered in his free ear, "Now be polite and tell her good‐night".

"Well I had better get back to this if I'm going to get any sleep tonight" Jack said in response to Katy's beckoning. He followed up with a "good‐night" as he hung up the call and dropped his phone on the desk now that he could finally release his composure and slumped down to the floor as his cock was slowly calming down.

"Oh, you're not getting any sleep tonight handsome," Katy said while standing next to him. "But we need something to eat. So get dressed, you're taking me out" she said with a smile.

onemore84
onemore84
151 Followers