Unseen Encounter

Story Info
A Brief Encounter with an unseen Lover.
960 words
4.45
2.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The touch was almost unnoticed, the hand gently brushed my ass cheek and I was intent on the movie, so almost missed it. I didn't react but became aware of a presence behind me. The second time the hand touched me, the pressure was heavier and the brush had become a gentle caress. Still the contact only lasted a second and again I gave no indication of noticing. The third time, the hand lingered. I felt a gentle squeeze has the hand cupped my ass cheek. I responded this time as I pressed back against the hand. I was rewarded as the pressure increased and I felt the fingers squeezing harder, pressing into the soft flesh of my cheek.

Things moved quicker now, the hand was joined by a second, cupping both cheeks, when the gentle squeezes increased, I responded with a soft moan. I found myself standing in the rear of an adult movie house while and unseen stranger massaged my ass. A hand slid between my legs, exploring and I wiggled my ass to allow the hand more freedom to roam. When the hand had pressed the soft material of my slacks far enough to press against my tight opening, I let out another soft moan. The hand lingered there pressing upwards, massaging my hole through the material of my slacks and my excitement rose as I considered where this might lead.

Suddenly I felt the hands withdraw and they were replaced by the feel of a body behind me. The body pressed against me and I felt the hardening bulge in the pants pressing against my ass. The man began rubbing his bulge against me and felt his cock get even harder. A hand reached around me and found my belt loosening it, then unbuttoning my pants. A second hand pushed my pants down and I heard a soft intake of breath as my panty covered ass was exposed to my visitor. The hand slipped back to my ass, slowly rubbing the silky fabric of my nylon panties. I am sure he could tell that I was shaved and smooth underneath as his hand caressed my cheeks. Again, it slipped between my legs, pressing upwards, pushing the fabric of my panties into my crack until I felt his fingers against my now eager wanton hole.

The man shifted his position and I felt something much harder rubbing up and down the crack of my ass. Again a soft moan escaped m as I pushed back against this new hardness. I felt it slip between my legs and I squeezed my thighs together, gripping the swollen cock as it slid back and forth, the hands holding my hips to keep me in place. The hands drifted to the waist of my panties, when they slipped inside, I made no move to object and I felt my panties being pulled down until my ass was exposed. The cock slipped out from between my legs and I felt it pressing between my cheeks. Soon I felt the head press against my tight hole.

The cock moved up and down rubbing across my eager opening. I felt it pull back and felt warm slick fingers probing. The fingers worked quickly, the lubrication allowing the fingers to slide easily into my opening. The man work first one then two and eventually three fingers. I was moaning now more loudly, the feeling of having my tight hole fucked by three fingers raising my level of excitement. Then, without warning, the fingers withdrew, only to be replaced by the cock. The head found my opening quickly and with a little pressure the head slipped inside. I gasp at the intrusion, then the gasp turned into a moan as the shaft slid further into me.

Once the cock was fully inside me, the hands returned, this time to my chest, the fingers searching until they found my hardened nipples. As they began squeezing my nipples, the cock slid slowly out then back in. The man began fucking right there. The feeling of his engorged cock inside me was wonderful. His cock filled me and the feeling of his strokes increased my pleasure until I was moaning and gasping. As I responded to his attentions, the thrusting increased in urgency. I felt his climax approaching, his movements became jerky as he thrust harder into me. Suddenly the hands dropped to my hips gripping them firmly. I felt him thrust deep and was rewarded by the feeling of his hot seed as he exploded into me. He thrust three more times, each thrust resulting in a new flood of hot cum. Then the thrusting stopped, the cock fully inside me. I felt it pulsing as the fever of his sexual pleasure subsided. He held me there for several minutes, his cock buried inside me, then I felt his cock slip out as it softened. The male presence was gone now and I pulled up my panties and buttoned up my pants.

The encounter had been quick, but the pleasure I felt lingered. Now that I had come back to myself, I noticed that at some point I too had cum, feeling the wetness of my own ejaculate oozing down my leg. I never saw the man, never saw his cock, regret filled me as I was open to more than just a casual encounter. The cock was wonderful and I yearned to feel it inside me again. I turned to see if I could discern who had just filled my ass with cum and saw no one. The stranger had filled me with his cock and his cum and left without my ever seeing him. My mind wondered if I might once again have an unseen encounter.