Unsolicited Touch

Story Info
Pregnant Antoinette wants a stranger to give her a mild rub.
1.8k words
4.26
9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard so very many complaints from women who'd had their pregnant bellies rubbed without their consent. So what the hell was I doing wrong? Ever since I started showing, my public attire had either flashed some bump skin or clung so tightly to my belly that it tested the limits of maternity clothing's stretchiness. I was, in short, begging for it. Even so, I was nearing the end of my pregnancy and had yet to provoke a single spontaneous belly rub from a stranger. Maybe somehow being so hot for it had the ironic effect of stopping it from happening? I had no clue at this point, just lots of frustration at remaining untouched in this fashion. Perverts who'd fuck me semi-anonymously were easy enough to find in the age of the internet, but I found myself wanting that public, unrequested groping more than anything else. Finally, 8 1/2 months in and sporting a low-cut pink and white-striped skintight mini dress, I got lucky.

I was in the frozen vegetable section of my local supermarket, grabbing some peas and corn. A man approached from the other end of the aisle, eyes glued to my absurdly swollen belly and tits. I'd attracted stares upon stares for months and thought nothing of it. He parked his cart parallel to mine on the other side of the aisle, eyes darting between the freezer door he'd opened and my gravid body. After tossing a bag of mixed veggies into his cart, he crossed to my side to look at other products. Getting within a few feet of me to access his targeted produce, he abruptly abandoned his path to the groceries and took a step towards me. His right hand shot out as he stared at my bump, briefly making contact with the side of my belly before he quickly retracted his arm and turned beet red. "I...I'm so, so sorry," he said with his gaze now averted. "I don't know...what came over me. So sorry, super inappropriate...I just..."

I chuckled, patted his shoulder to comfort him, and took his hand in mine and placed it right back on my bloated midsection. "It's okay, you can touch my belly! I don't mind at all, actually. Happens all the time." I added the lie to make him more comfortable: telling him he was my first random rub would almost certainly have scared him off. I pressed his hand firmly into my tight flesh: "Feels pretty neat, huh?"

He was still blushing, but I noticed his shoulders relax just a bit as I allowed access to the body he'd touched before requesting permission. Now that he knew he was welcome he seemed to get over a touch of his embarrassment. "Y-yeah, it's cool. It's...firmer than I thought it would be?"

I smiled and pushed his hand into my belly with more force. "I know! Barely any give to it, right? I'm due in just a few weeks, so it's basically all baby in there at this point. I'm Antoinette, by the way..." I extended the hand that wasn't holding his against my bump; he met it with his non-belly-grabbing hand.

"Brian. Nice to meet you. And congratulations, by the way!" He was starting to get more comfortable, which excited me to a surprising extent. I'd fantasized so much about a random belly rub; I hadn't imagined I'd be so delighted by the rubber becoming less of a stranger. Nonetheless, I liked the direction of our interaction and wanted to keep it going.

"Have you felt a pregnant belly before, Brian, or am I your first?"

"My mom's when I was a kid, but your the first since I was 5 or 6 years old. So, a pretty new experience for me, really." Emboldened by the familiarity developing via our conversation, he placed his other hand on the other side of my belly and pushed both palms into my firm flesh at once. It felt fantastic to be so manhandled; it was extremely satisfying stuff.

"Well, I'm glad you went for it, Brian. I honestly really do like it when people rub my belly. I love sharing this incredible experience with other people. And if you haven't rubbed a baby bump since your mother's, you're well past due. I'm very happy to be of service!" I took his hand and moved it to right on top of my outie navel. "Check this out, Brian. Your first popped belly button?"

He chuckled and nodded. "I think so, yeah. I mean, that tends to be a pregnancy thing, right?"

I shrugged. "Honestly, I'm not really sure. That's definitely what I associate it with, but I'm not sure whether or not it exists outside preggos. So you haven't had any friends or relatives get pregnant, no touching opportunities until you found me here?" Brian looked to be about my age, most likely mid- to late-20s. By that age most people experienced someone close to them expecting a child, I figured.

He shook his head, a wistful look crossing his face. "No, not so much. I mean, I do have a nephew, but my sister lives kinda far away and I didn't really see her at all when she was visibly pregnant. I've had a few friends become parents in the last few years, but I was always too nervous to ask to feel their bellies. Really wanted to, just felt uncomfortable. Until you, for whatever reason. Today I apparently made the decision to just up and touch a stranger. I'm lucky for about a million reasons that you're so cool with it..."

I waved this away and put a supportive hand on Brian's shoulder. "Seriously, you don't even need to mention it. So not a big deal. I mean, I can't keep my hands off it, either. And I'm always touching other ladies at Lamaze class or the OB-GYN's office without asking first. It's entirely natural, and most ladies don't seem to mind that much. I know I really, really don't mind."

"Very cool, very cool." My new friend had an ear-to-ear smile going as he continued rubbing and prodding with both hands. "This is just fantastic, Antoinette. I truly can't thank you enough..."

He went quiet as another person entered our cozy frozen foods aisle. The middle-aged woman who invaded our space was probably 50 feet from us, but she was, of course, staring right at the man feeling up a pregnant lady's belly. Without so much as pausing my own smile, I made eye contact with her and hoped the pleased look on my face would suggest everything going on over here was well within my sphere of comfort. She soon stopped gazing in our direction, apparently fine with what she'd seen.

I breathed a sigh of relief and looked Brian in the eye again. I took one of his hands and moved it towards the bottom of my midsection, crotch-adjacent but the spot for movement action. "Oooooh, feel here, Brian! Can you feel her moving in there?!"

He laughed and nodded happily. "Yeah, I totally can! Wow! Does she move a lot? And congrats on it being a girl, incidentally! That's so exciting!"

I nodded and cradled the underside of my belly in both hands. "Thank you, Brian! I am indeed very excited about her imminent arrival. And yes, she moves a ton. You used to be able to see her movements against my skin, but it's gotten less extreme-looking as she's grown in there. There's not so much room for her to move a ton anymore, I think. So the movements don't tend to be visible anymore. But they are still frequent, and sometimes painful. And very often make me have to pee immediately. She seems to love kicking me right in the bladder."

He shook his head, keeping his hands where he could feel the internal movements. "That's really wild. I can't believe I can feel her moving. It's just so cool. Do you have a lot of stretch marks?" His face reddened. "Sorry, that might be overly personal, never mind..."

I touched his shoulder again, then looked to where our new aisle-mate was shopping. She'd passed us by and was nearing the end of the row of freezers, pretty much giving us back the privacy we'd enjoyed before. "Check this out, Brian..." I hiked up my skimpy dress to above my maternity underwear. This pair of underwear looked like black bike shorts and rested halfway up my belly: they were not very revealing, so this didn't feel overly familiar to be showing off to a stranger. I folded the underwear down, though, to fully bare the bottom half of my belly. I wanted to show him how very smooth and blemish-free even a late-term pregnant belly could be.

"Whoa, no stretch marks at all, huh?! Aren't they pretty typical when you're this..." He halted his speech.

I laughed and finished his thought: "This big, you mean? It's ok, Brian, I'm pretty huge at this point. I'm proud of it, honestly. And yeah, it'd definitely be expected for me to have a whole mess of stretch marks by this point. I moisturize a ton, but I think a lot of it comes down to genetics. They just weren't in the cards for me, I think. Not that I'd necessarily mind them or anything. They seem like badges of honor to me, signs of the delightful struggle that is pregnancy. Still, it looks pretty awesome to be this smooth-bellied, doesn't it? It's a satisfying sight."

Brian nodded enthusiastically, his hands exploring my bare belly comprehensively. "It sure does look awesome, yeah! It looks like you're really excellent at skin care."

I shrugged. "I've certainly tried, but I really do think a lot of it is luck. I have girlfriends who moisturized more than I have and have heavily scarred stomachs regardless." I checked my watch: I realized I was pretty much done with Brian. I could've tried to push things into overtly sexual territory, but I kinda wasn't feeling it. It had been great to receive such a thorough belly rub from such a stranger, but that seemed to be about as far as I wanted things to go. "Well, Brian, I think I have to be on my way. Wouldn't want these veggies to melt, after all."

He released my belly from his two-handed grip; I pulled my underwear back up into place over my bump and my dress down to fully cover myself back up. "This has been amazing. Thank you so, so much." I smiled and nodded. Brian stood there slightly awkwardly. "Well, I guess I should keep shopping. So nice to meet you, Antoinette. And best of luck going forward!"

"Thanks, Brian! Have a great day!" And we parted ways.

This had been such a gratifying encounter. I finally received the unsolicited touch I'd been waiting so many months for! This pregnancy could now satisfactorily come to its imminent end.