All Comments on 'Unspeakable'

by SecretSideOfClaire

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
Your right, I did

My neighbor did something the other day totally unexpected, she was playing with her nipples, I would of liked it to be me. I guess she liked it because she slumped a bit and started a very rhythmic motion with her arms.

Oh she's back today and OH my she's setting up shop in her window, I can't watch wright and _ do all 3 things at once. I'll get bac

yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Lovely tale

Through the window, anxious revealing, mitzvah for the curious neighbor.

All good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wish you lived next door

I'm of the age of your gentleman friend. Sure wish you lived next door! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmm

Invasion of her privacy? I don't think so! She parades around in front if an open window, she can't say he can't look. Close the Damn shades then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
old woman

there is an old woman next door, sometimes looking out her window into mine. Maybe I'll try flashing my hard cock to her.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 4 years ago
How very generous of you

Maybe next time he will have his cock out, or maybe his old Polaroid camera ;->

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Nice! Short, sweet and possible. I'm also in this age group and appreciate the appreciation. We are often written off or ignored particularly from a sexual stand point. This is a hope-giving tale for we old coots. Many thanks to you and your young character!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecretSideOfClaire@SecretSideOfClaire
Editor by trade and your stereotypical soccer mum of 3 who harbours a very, very naughty side that I REALLY want to explore and let out and play with as I hit my late thirties. I love reading and writing erotica and discovering new ways to turn myself on...and the best way I'v...