Unspoken Desires Pt. 03

Story Info
Things take a surprising twist.
1.7k words
4.3k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was being a royal pain in the arse.

It had been two weeks since I moved in with my twin brother, Ty. And for 14 mornings our mother would barge in unannounced, at different times, with breakfast, an offer to clear our apartment, just wanting to say hi, or some other ridiculous thing. I figured it because I hadn't been home in years and she missed me. But it was becoming a problem.

She had nearly caught Ty and I in the middle of lovemaking twelve times. Finally, we had learned to keep our secret life as lovers as a nighttime thing. On the fifth morning, she had come far too close. I had to jump out of bed and hide in the closet naked because she let herself into Ty's room. Ty pretended like he was just getting dressed for the day and told our mother I was out.

Today, Ty and I were sitting at the table enjoying toast when Mom showed up. She used her key to let herself in, and today, she was holding a cardboard box. Spotting us, she frowned for a brief second, but then shook her head and smiled.

What was that about?

"I brought some things I thought you might want," Mom said, holding up the box.

Curious, Ty and I moved to the living room and sat around each other on the floor. Mom put down the box and opened it. She started pulling out some of our childhood things. Mostly old photographs of us with goofy faces, some old tapes that I was sure were filled with us acting like fools doing the weirdest crap, and our favourite toys.

"Awe look, remember him?" Mom asked, pulling a raggy-looking and slightly stinky stuffed white... well now grey... rabbit.

"Of course I remember Mr. Hoppers," I said with a smile as Mom handed him to me.

"You took that thing everywhere," Ty said.

"Yeah, well at least I outgrew him. Unlike you and that hideous sweater," I teased.

Ty looked down at his orange sweater. "Why do you hate this thing so much?" He asked.

I laughed and then noticed mom seemed to be watching us very closely. She quickly looked into the box and pulled out some pictures with Dad in them. One of him and mom, surrounded by other people. People I didn't know directly, but had seen and heard about.

"Grandma and grandpa?" I asked, looking up at Mom.

Mom nodded and said, "And my brother Ben."

Ty and I looked at the picture with curious expressions.

"I thought you left home before you met Dad," I said.

"No. I've known your father my whole life. We left together. This was the last picture we have with them. It was at Ben's graduation party."

"Both of you look, I don't know, sad?" Ty said.

"It was a difficult time for us," Mom explained.

"Why did we never meet them? I asked.

"Well, they didn't approve of your father and I."

"Why?" Ty asked.

"Why were you hiding your sister in your closet when I came over a couple weeks ago?"

I jumped backwards and Ty's mouth dropped open.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Ty said. But it was too late, our reactions had already given us away.

Mom let out a laugh. "Oh come on, give me some credit. I'm your mother, I know my kids better than anyone else, including yourselves."

She paused for a second before admitting, "I saw your sister's clothes peeking out from under the bed."

Ah crap. We were not getting out of this. But why was Mom acting so cool about it? And that's when I realized the truth.

"Mom, are you and dad... brother and sister?"

A huge smile took up our mother's face.

"Twins," she said.

I couldn't believe it. My entire life, my whole family, it was all a forbidden lie. It was true that Mom and Dad had never given us kids many details about their life together, and they always used vague details like, "We've known each other forever."

But then, one comment Dad made once came to mind. "We've always been close, even before we started dating. You would have thought we were siblings."

"Is that why you keep barging in here?" Ty asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"I wanted to be sure before I said anything."

Ty crossed his arms. "No, it seems more like you were trying to catch us in the act."

I pinched my face in disgust. "Ew, Mom. Gross."

Mom placed her hands on her hips and said, "Oh, so you'll fuck your brother no problem, but your mother watching crosses the line?"

"It's not like I wanted to join in," Mom continued. "It's just, your dad and I used to talk about this moment. Without him around, I just miss all the twincest sometimes. That's all."

Looking at me while shaking her head, she added, "And if you had faced your feelings when you were 18 instead of moving away like a chicken, this moment would have happened a lot sooner."

"Wait, you've known this entire time?" Ty asked.

"Of course, I've known. I started this family's line of incest. Do you really think I wouldn't recognize the signs? You two were never apart, always eyeing each other at the dinner table. I'm surprised I'm the only one who noticed."

"Well, to be fair, you were the only one looking," Ty said.

"Is that why we don't have any extended family?" I asked.

Mom's eyes grew sad. "Yeah. They wouldn't accept us."

It fell silent for a second. And then mom spoke.

"So, can I watch you? Just once?"

"No," I said.

"Absolutely not," Ty agreed.

Mom respected our no and didn't bring it up again. And nothing else changed in our family. Mom kept our secret and treated us as siblings. No one was suspicious of anything.

The months passed and Mother's Day was coming.

We were sitting in our living room.

"I don't know what to get mom this year. A card just doesn't feel right, and neither does flowers. You know, I think I'll never be able to look at her the same way," Ty said.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," I agreed. It wasn't every day mothers went around asking to watch their kids have sex... with each other.

"I know what mom would want," Ty said.

"Never going to happen," I stated firmly. I wasn't into incest. I was just in love with my twin brother. I mean fucking my brother was us being into incest, but somehow, felt completely different.

"I mean, if it was only one time," Ty said.

"Are you crazy? Do you realize what we're talking about right now?"

"I know, I know. It's insane, but it would make her happy.

"Ty, no."

"It's not like she's interested in us. She just misses Dad."

"Ugh, you just had to pull that card, huh?"

"Hey, always play your best card last."

"Fine. But I don't want her in the room, it's too weird. We'll film it for her, alright? That way she can watch it whenever she misses Dad and we'll never have to think about it again."

I was already starting to get wet from just the thought of fucking him. We didn't waste any time. Ty lifted me up, making me let out a girlish squeal, and carried me to our bedroom. He placed me on the bed and I watched as he set up a camera on the dresser. I thought it would kill the mood, knowing where that video was going... or rather who it was going to, but it actually turned me on more. I didn't know why and I didn't want to know why. I looked away from it and watched my brother undress.

As he was getting to his bottom clothing items, I unbuttoned my jeans, pulled the zipper and pulled them off, followed by my now-soaked panties. As he finished undressing, I rubbed myself, moaning softly. At first, I became very aware of the camera but soon ignored that it was there and really got into what I was doing.

"Hey, wait for me," Ty said.

He hurried over to bed and climbed on. He pulled me onto his lap so my back was facing the camera, and pulled up my shirt. Tossing it aside, he kissed my neck and lips, sending shivers down my spine. His hands started on my ass but worked their way up my back and unclipped my bra. I felt goosebumps as he pulled off and threw it to the floor.

Now, it was up to me. The best angel for Mom would be for me to be on top and ride him. So I positioned myself and he slid into me with ease. We had been fucking like rabbits for nearly a year now, so my vagina was completely stretched out by now.

There was no starting slow. This time was unlike any other. Maybe it was because being on top reminded me of our first time on the toilet in the cabin bathroom. It was the only time I had been on top. Or maybe it was because of the camera. I even allowed the possibility that it was because I knew Mom would be watching this in just a few short days.

I gave it everything I had. Jolting my body up and down as I let out these piercing cries of pleasure. There was no stopping, and I lost count of how many times we both climaxed. Finally, exhaustion took over and I rolled off onto my back. We both just sat there trying to catch our breath with our bodies fully exposed to the camera... to Mom.

"That was amazing," I said.

"Maybe we should have mom watch us more often," Ty said.

And that didn't gross me out.

(This was supposed to be a special addition for Mother' day. Though now very late because this site took so long to post part 2.)

If you're enjoying it, let me know. I have ideas in store for a part 4, part 5, and a part 6.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

yes yes yes do it in front of your mother let her see sister brother yes naked making love let mother watch her sons hard cock in daughters hairless pussy, yes let mother strip naked, yes join in with son daughter. yes threesome, yes son with sister yes son loving mother, yes incest. love it.

jt

Midnight87Midnight8718 days agoAuthor

Part 4 is now pending! I think it's pretty damn hot. Let me know what you think.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I can't wait for part 4, 5 and 6 or more.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Definitely continue. Go to the breeding direction next.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Awesome! Ty needs to fill Sky with their baby & you both need to bring Mommy into your breeding program. You can continue through the antics & children for another 6 or so years until you bring baby sister into the circle. 5☆

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Alexis, John and Jenn Ch. 02 The twins play show and tell. Jenn is pulled into the fun.in Incest/Taboo
Long Weekend with my Brother Husband has to cancel so my brother takes his place.in Incest/Taboo
Snowed In - An Incest Story Pt. 01 Grace and Noah have to be creative to stay warm during storm.in Incest/Taboo
Siblings Growing Closer Pt. 01 Josh and Amy grow closer as siblings.in Incest/Taboo
The Sibling Coffee Date Melissa helps her brother get over a breakup.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories