Unspoken Desires Pt. 02

Story Info
The twins move in together.
1k words
4.31
5.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never should have let it happen. I wanted it to happen again.

Our family returned from the trail roughly three and a half hours later. It was unbearable sitting around them outside the cabin after what happened with Ty. I barely looked anyone and never for more than a second.

"I feel like I never hear from you," mom said, looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I know I should call more."

"No matter, we're all together now. So tell me, what's been going on with you?"

"Well, I lost my job and now I need a place to live."

"You can stay with me," Ty offered.

I choked on my spit and started coughing. Mom gave me a firm whack across my back.

"That's real nice of you but you don't have to do that," I said.

"No, really, it's perfect timing. My roommate just moved out, you have his room. I'd much rather you're annoying ass than a complete stranger anyway."

I didn't want the spare room. I wanted to sleep with him in his room, but I couldn't say that aloud.

"Its a great idea!" Mom chimed in. "You'll be back home, right where you belong. There's nothing keeping you in the city."

Yeah there was.... my damn feelings for Ty. It was why I had moved 7 hours from my home town when I was 19. After a year of falling in love with my own brother, I had to get out of town before... well before this morning happened.

"Please move back," Lily, my youngest sister pleaded. She was the only child left at mom's house being only 11.

I glanced around at my other siblings. They all looked like they wanted me back in our home town. And honestly... I didn't really have much of a choice. I had already been thinking about moving back in with mom and Lily. And now that Ty had offered, I couldn't ask mom to live with her without raising questions on why I couldn't live with Ty.

"It'll be so cute, the two of you living together," Mom added.

Cute? It would be a lot of things... hot, a very bad choice, sinful. Cute wasn't even on the list of things it would be.

"Alright, sure Ty, thanks. That really helps me out," I relented.

"Of course, you know I'm always here for you, whatever you need."

Yeah... even when the things I need aren't things my twin brother should give me.

Ty had given me no choice. I had to move in with him. Of course, I was secretly excited and happy about it, but I had to be careful not show just how much. The move happened quite fast after the little reunion at the cabin ended.

Ty showed me to the spare room. It was small and it was empty. The moving truck wouldn't be here for another day or two. So I had two choices. I could sleep in my brother's bed, or I could take the couch. I knew which option I wanted to choose and which I should.

"You can sleep on the couch, if you want," Ty said, as though he had read my mind.

"Obviously, we both know that's not what you want to do, but there's no pressure, Sky."

I sighed and dropped my bags on the couch. I walked out onto the balcony and looked out at my small hometown. It was beautiful. It was peaceful and the people here were friendly. It a huge difference to the city; bust and noisy and while most folk her nice, the city was full of conflict.

The next day was hectic. The while family came to visit, and it seemed like they were never going to leave. I couldn't help but feel frustrated as well. I wanted to be alone with my brother.

I watched as my parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins bustled around the house, catching up on each other's lives and reminiscing about old memories. I faked smiles and joined in on conversation. But every time the family cabin came up, all I could think about was that morning in the shower with Ty, and what had happened between us.

After dinner, I couldn't contain my excitement as I watched the family pack up and leave. As soon as they were gone, I turned to Ty with a huge grin on my face.

I pulled him closer to me, our bodies now pressed against each other.

"Is that really all you want?" he whispered, his lips dangerously close to mine.

I couldn't deny the heat that was coursing through my body, and before I could stop myself, I crashed my lips against his. The kiss was intense and passionate. We pulled away from each other, both gasping for air.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I said, trying to convince myself more than Ty.

"Why not?' he asked, his voice laced with desire.

"We both want this. We both want each other."

And he was right. We did want each other. We had been denying our feelings for far too long. Without another word, we both knew what was about to happen.

We made our way to his.... our bedroom. As soon as we were in my room, we were tearing each other's clothes off, desperate to feel each other's skin against our own.

I laid down on the bed and spread my legs. He climbed on top of me and started kissing my chest and breasts, working his way down to my waist. I gripped the sheets with my fingers. I moaned softly at first until I remembered that we were alone and could be as loud as we wanted.

"I'm so close, finish me off," I said.

He stopped and positioned himself at my entrance. With a quick push he came inside me. He thrusted roughly, making my body tremble and my moans became even loud until I was almost screaming.

"Yeah! Mmmm! God! Fffuuuccckk!"

The most amazing release.

In the aftermath, we both felt a mix of guilt and desire. We were siblings, it was wrong, and yet, it felt so right. From that point on, our relationship changed. We were no longer just siblings, we were lovers. We lay in each other's arms, staring at the stars through our bedroom window. I never thought that I would fall in love with my own twin brother, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Our love was unique, and it was the most beautiful thing in the world.