All Comments on 'Unsuccessfully Cuckolding On 25th'

by Norway_1705

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing as always, Mr. NORWAY. Love you. Can you tell me about FLR, mutual ones, that don't involve that shit(I don't even wanna type it haa). Just love and affection. Real domination, real female rule. Like with your other stories. Where can I find more of these? Can you recommend some? I need some higher level fetish, but it should not involve infedelity.

Norway_1705Norway_17054 months agoAuthor

My dear anonymous. Our shared hope, is that the production of chastity cages is an Industry.

As long as it remains a niche perversion, used only by gay men to establish hierarchy, or by a tiny percentage of wives who "enjoy" seeing their beloved husband belittled (!), sales of chastity devices will always be tiny.

I believe that one day chastity cages will become completely normal, like rabbit vibrators after Sex and the City, or like handcuffs after 50 shades.

And the only way is if they are a sex toy used by monogamous straight copies, which are the vast majority. The industry is clever, and will soon realize that it pays to advertise to monogamous hetero couples, and not to the very few males who desire sissification and cuckolding. (And fewer still wives, who if anything quickly divorce and leave, but don't stay married to a loser just to laugh at the micropenis).

No-cuckolding, no-sissification, unfortunately authors who write about these fantasies are few. i wish i could make a list but i am not ready today. If you look at who I follow you can get inspiration. TarnishedPenny's and BeltedandTeased as a start.

rickylaw01rickylaw0129 days ago

I have to say this story hits the nail right on the head. After four years of P.E. in a private school where we were forced to shower after class. Eight years of football first high school then college and then four years in the military. I now belong to a gym where the men's locker room contains a steam room, a sauna and a hot tub where all the men walk

around naked and use these facilities also naked. ( They do sit on a towel in the steam room and sauna) I can tell you that most black men have the same size cock as the other races. Of course there are exceptions however I've seen white men who are also quite above average. In reading the stories on this site you would think that all black men are huge. Sorry to disappoint but this is not true

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorway_1705@Norway_1705
History teacher, and storyteller. Non-native English speaker. Married, father of a son, author of non-fiction books and articles for scientific journals. I am curious to read about the motivations and doubts of characters, their insecurities, and their weaknesses. Often in ...