Unsuccessfully Cuckolding On 25th

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
183 Followers

"Don't thank me, you old whore. And don't call me a whore: I have a Ph.D. in sociology and a master's degree in International Political Doctrines. But today, I just cleaned up the neighborhood of your trash. If you stay here, you scare me away from the next tourists."

A cab arrived. It probably agreed with our robbers but I couldn't prove it. They made us leave naked, without money, and with only our passports in hand.

My wife, hesitant, asked the driver, "Has the girl paid you yet?"

"No."

"Then are you going to force me to give you a blowjob?"

"Are you crazy, old whale? What disease do you tourists have? My wife gives me blowjobs and I'm happy like that. What if you then attack me with diseases? You Yankees are all crazy. And my wife is young and firm: she's not an old fart like you."

My wife wept in silence, nude and humiliated by a taxi driver who smoked 420 while driving.

.

- - - - - Chapter 4. Detective Cameron Campbell-McAlyster's Desk.

.

The taxi driver dropped us off outside a building, police headquarters.

Someone covered us with painful blankets of coarse wool.

We ended up at the desk of the officer who would collect our complaint. The nameplate read "Detective Cameron Campbell-McAlyster."

My wife sighed, "At least we're talking to a white man, reliable and protective. All those black people scared me."

We waited a few minutes in silence. With pincers, a policeman sheared off the chain of my handcuffs (the key had been left around Deatheater's neck).

After a few minutes, a person arrived.

A black woman with short dreadlocked braids, wearing a detective's uniform. She held out her hand to me and said, "I'm Detective Campbell, sir."

"Oh! Jeez..." My wife sighed and never opened her mouth again. Perhaps she was hoping to seduce a Scottish policeman? But the detective seemed a very serious woman. I guessed she had a law degree from the way she spoke.

"Let me guess. Husband and wife, from the United States. You read some mainstream articles and thought it was a good idea to come to Santa Jamailoupe to ruin the harmony of the local families. Did I guess right?"

"Of course, Detective."

"You listen to me well, and so do you, madam wife, although you seem a bit bewildered. But what obsession do you Caucasians have? Let me tell you, I have seven male siblings and I have had a few boyfriends, and this fable of the huge penis, it is not true at all. There are African Americans with penises of all sizes, from big to small. And to say otherwise would be a silly racist generalization. Furthermore... This... bullshit, of cuckolding, only works in literature or porn movies.

The detective looked at me seriously and said, "Wise men say... and old women, too... Is an ancient proverb from Caribbean Ancient Culture. They say to not pay too much attention to what people show on Instagram, and what the Pornography Industry (Big Porno) show with filters, tricks, cuts, and makeup: they are actors, selected because they are extraordinary; and they cut and redo the scenes, and they are not involved with hearts. More than other things, never believe in comics, Anime, Manga, and ever, never believe in Literotica tales. You understand? And... never judge yourself against what you see or read there.

I nodded. "Yeah. As wise men say in my Country: 'Never compare your life with their highlight reel' on socials and other kinds of stuff about Big Porno."

"Exactly! What you see is just Cherry Picking Fallacy. Last week another Yankee tourist was crying because he had a small penis, and his wife was laughing at him. I asked him: but how small, excuse me? And he sobbed "My penis is only 6 inches!" Ha, ha! This one had a penis longer than the global male average, and he was crying because Big Porno had convinced him that it was "too small"... and his wife, who had never held another man's erect cock in her hand, had believed what he told her!

Do you see what the problem is? It's exactly like when girls with lush breasts cry because they don't have two huge watermelons that would break their spines (with painful and damaging surgical implants) and make it difficult to even sleep; or, two swollen lips that would prevent them from even talking, or the nose that still allows them to smell the flowers. Plastic surgery has become excessive, and now it ruins people. All the girls who don't feel like "the perfect supermodel" believe they are inadequate--and all the males who don't make the porn actor believe their penis is too small.

It is the same brainwashing.

Propaganda and bullshit.

But most of all, Mr. Yankee, this Cuckoldry thing is dangerous to your marriage. If you offer your wife to a stranger, then they take pictures of you and in court, a lawyer claims that her husband forced her into prostitution? As far as I know, American judges are already far too biased in favor of wives a priori, without adding more. Let's imagine that you two find a Bull who wants to fuck your wife. Then what? What's to stop her from suing her husband in court and taking away all his movable and immovable assets? It is not so much about cheating as it is about looting!

I repeat: propaganda and bullshit. And speaking of bullshit.

As you have just experienced economic harm, hoping to find the perfect person for a threesome among strangers is like looking for a pink unicorn or a fire-breathing dragon.

You imagine that it is plausible to meet a perfect stranger; and one who is also very endowed, no?

As if the rare superbly endowed men spend their day chinwagging in bars until an older American couple shows up--with all due respect, ma'am. And this stranger, according to you, instead of being faithful to his faithful wife, and instead of devoting himself to seducing young and lonely women, you he should be entangling himself in some sort of act to the detriment of a husband he doesn't even know.

But do you know, that most men are embarrassed to have sex in front of another man?

And do you know, that it often happens that the so-called "submissive husband" loses his temper, gets out of his handcuffs, and starts a fight?

And that rarely, a Bull or a Stallion agrees to participate unless he is paid?

And finally, but do you realize or not, that if a superhot straight male has just screwed your wife, it almost always means that he is straight, and therefore the hypothesis that he will let the "submissive husband" lick his cock is much more than very rare?

Perhaps it can be found by hanging out with bisexual friends, involving them slowly, over months, maybe years. Not by going down to the first sidewalk tavern. These things happen only in novels, porn movies, and captioned pictures. However, not in Santa Jamailoupe, and never in my Precint.

And now, out of the way. I don't collect complaints from two fools who can't tell real life from a fairytale. Escort these two unfortunates out, Diaz, Rosa, please."

Detective Cameron summoned two more female police officers and Rosa.

As they escorted us out of the precinct, Diaz said that she had an ex-husband who was super-talented. But first of all, he was not black: he was Latino. Then, the fact that he was super-hung was not a plus: he had short erections and he was trying to cum fast. And because both the girth and length were excessive, it always hurt him! Also, Diaz confessed that she liked anal sex, but with Ramon it was impossible!

Rosa said that she had conducted an extensive study on this subject. None of the racist theses circulating in the mainstream take into account individual differences. Even brothers have different-sized penises! Also, you see, Mr. Tourist... in porn movies, we see actors who have swallowed special pills to increase the duration of their erections. And the films themselves are montages of numerous consecutive amplexes--you can tell at every cut of the frame, that they change the light, the folds of clothes, the movement of hair. Thus, the audience is under the illusion that it is normal for a man to have an erection of that duration, whereas it is a cinematic artifice, like the lightsabers in Star Wars.

Detective Cameron adds that the "Making of" shows very well that they use a lot of lubricants, whereas in the footage it almost looks like they are all acting dry. The ejaculated semen is augmented by physical additions or in post-production with CGI, and so on. Porn cinema obeys all the rules of cinema: it is all fiction.

###

We left the Precinct in silence. Ambra's eyes kept tearing up in disappointment, and I thought silently.

###

When we arrived at the hotel, Ambra picked up the key, went to the room, and took the money to pay for the cab.

Total damage computation.

Bulls who fucked my hotwife with their giant black cocks: zero.

Gallons of cum collected by her, facialized in front of me: zero.

Number of creampies she forced me to eat between her dirty thighs: zero.

Orgasms from her: zero.

Orgasms ruined me. Zero.

Money left after the robbery, shoes, purse, earrings, jewelry: zero.

The cocky and sassy attitude from her: zero.

My laughter at how she was humiliated by everyone, black or white, free or paid: was endless.

###

.

- - - - - Chapter 6. The Life After.

.

P.S. My warm wifey, Ambra, never recovered after that vacation. She reads long sagas of novellas set in some Victorian-era manor, and everyone is at the very least a viscount, marquis, or duke, and they go to Downton Abbey for dinner on Thursdays. She is always silent and has no intention of playing the Chastity Lifestyle anymore.

I, on the other hand, after seeing for myself the shortage of BULL, have placed an ad and am lending service for a fee.

My penis is not huge, but I have come to realize that for the average masochist, the important thing is words not deeds: if the wife and I tell him that my penis is huge, he believes it, shocked with excitement and arousal (the most gullible ones we keep blindfolded).

Then we pour fake semen into the vaginal cavity and make him eat gallons of creampie--they are all very happy, and no one realizes it's fake, basically, it's like syrup with a vague taste of salt and sugar.

I gathered a whole repertoire of magic phrases, which I copied from short stories and captioning: humiliation and degradation, playing on the ancestral fears of all male children, "You've got a shorter dick than that other famous man" (fallacy Cherry Picking: comparing yourself to an actor who, by definition, does that job precisely because he doesn't have average size), "with a penis like that you'll never be able to make your wife come" (fallacy The True Scotman), "after your wife is dilated by my HUGE Rocket, the vagina can never feel anything with you again" (fallacy dictated by trivial ignorance: women are extraordinary beings, and even after giving birth to twins the vagina returns to normal).

Maybe there are open couples who practice consensual swapping. I have never known any but they may exist, who knows where. If they do exist, I imagine that they consist of two people who are very close and very determined to stay together despite constant cheating.

I have known many wives who cheated on their husbands secretly! Hundreds of thousands. And I have known some husbands who, rejected by their wives 30 days every month (you do the annual math!) have tried to cheat a few times: but I must say very few men, very few. Maybe it was a myth from a hundred years ago: the capitalist in a top hat, abusing the girls in the typing office. Now (and even before MeToo), who would dare risk a lawsuit just to make a quick cumshot?

But while I have known thousands of bored or dissatisfied wives repeating to each other "Don't settle for your husband, you deserve better," I have never known a man say to his friend "fuck another woman, yours is not good enough for you" (even the phrase sounds clumsy).

###

I decided that was a niche market: husbands persuaded by mainstream propaganda that their marriage would be saved if they allowed their wives to be fucked by anyone in front of them (tied up, blindfolded, crossdressed, humiliated, and so on).

###

After a few weeks, I wrote a kind of advertisement. The draft is this.

Dear Reader. Perhaps it is an amusing fantasy to "IMAGINE" that your wife is being fucked by a Bull who behaves exactly as you would like. But the Bull... he is a man. If he fucks your wife, he is probably straight and used to fucking foreign tourists. He has no interest in seeing your cage, nor in having you lick his straight cock, nor in watching or insulting you while you eat the creampie he has cooked in your hot wife's warm oven.

Perhaps it is possible to find (very rarely) a friend with BI tendencies who is willing to get involved, slowly and in baby steps.

Perhaps it is possible to turn to a professional dominator, for a fee.

What doesn't make any sense is to fantasize that all you have to do is land your plane in Santa Jamailoupe to be thrown into a dream reality that turns from a dream into a nightmare. Contact me! Your trusted, reliable, respectful though insulting and humiliating BULL.

###

I realized that other men, like me, had also developed an interest in this as a "literary genre." And just as there are thousands of articles about characters from Star Wars, or Lord of the Rings, so there are also thousands of stories about phantom Bulls impaling Hotwives and then having their dicks wiped off by the Cuckold's tongue: but they are just fictional characters.

Oh, I know what you're thinking, "That's not going to happen to me" and "My wife is different from all the others" and "Only my wife is the Goddess of Gentle Femdom and she only loves me even if she gets impaled by the Bulls"...okay. Keep telling yourself that, eventually maybe you will believe it, despite all the statistics and all the experiential observations.

I am not proclaiming a universal law. I am just saying what happened to me: a single particular case.

The reality is that I have started a market and the money is concrete.

The women who pay me put up with this play-acting, this staging done to pander to their husband's delusion. I am not saying that none take pleasure... some wives enjoy seeing their husbands whipped and insulted. But most wives are bored: they would rather be the Manipulator of a strong Hero, than the almost sleeping extra in the fantasies of a loser.

The wives pay me, I am happy, the husbands are happy.

Another male fantasy fulfilled, a niche market saturated.

And they all lived happily ever after.

.

THE END.

.

.

### Copyright © 2023. This is a copyrighted work. Unauthorized use is prohibited—all rights reserved by the author.

My contribution to the Literotica 25th Anniversary Challenge.

English is not my native language please forgive my mistakes.

Please drop a comment if you have time, an amateur writer always needs constructive encouragement.###

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
183 Followers
12