Untamed Cynder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all that she'd never known she needed, muscles tense and yet relaxed at the same time, for the tension held there was no longer the burden that she'd carried on her back for so very long. No, he was right: it was time to let that go or start letting it go if it was not possible to, though the drake had more than one surprise in store for her, magic rippling around him that, one day, she yearned to yield.

"Oh..."

Cynder squirmed, panting heavily, though Xigfeldo took his time with her, feeding magic into the ripple and pulse of his muscles to grow a second cock, slipping from his cloaca straight into her tail hole. He'd gotten that idea on meeting with the slender dragons of the east, elegant and devious, and the pleasure it brought him was more than he had expected on first learning the spell. With Cynder, it meant that he could not thrust as he wanted and yet the dragoness was already lost and gone, moaning out loud as he sent her spiralling, freefalling, into another climax, the first up under her tail proving too much for her in the heat of the moment. But wasn't that the beauty of new experiences in that no one ever truly knew what was coming next?

If anything could have taken all thoughts of unwelcome carnage and anger from her mind it was that and Cynder cried out over and over again as he snarled and ploughed her full of not one but two cocks. Orgasm came quickly for the drake, his body drawing his seed down two shafts to seed both entrances, Cynder's head spinning and spinning as she tried to regain some manner of control over herself and, as was the way of it, failed dismally.

Yet she didn't need to win at everything or be the queen of everything (even if others would have been hard-pressed to not consider her the queen of dragons in the land), not when there was cum slicking out from her holes, her anal passage strained beyond what she thought she could take. Her moans rose as he filled her, slamming and grinding, the roughness of his thrusts slamming her back across the ground, scuffing up the worn and beaten soil even as the storm thundered above, snarling through the clouds.

As the first drops of rain fell, Xigfeldo roared and flared his wings, bellowing his pleasure to all that cared to hear it as he thoroughly seeded the dragoness, his cream already rushing to fertilise the eggs that, surely, would be released as a result of their coming together. She had mounted him and taken more than enough from him to lay several clutches, though he only hoped, dimly in the back of his mind, that she found some solace in the act of egg-laying, knowing the abilities and the brilliance she was passing on to future generations. For she was a dragoness with so much to offer the world and he would have done all that he could for her if only he could show her that in the trembling lust of their bodies, stripping her past and rebuilding her future.

He did not exhaust but Cynder did, slumping down after so many orgasms that her mind could not count them all. Panting heavily, her tongue hung out from her mouth, though she couldn't even find it in herself to care about the lightning forking across the sky, shattering the clouds, only the cool body of the drake pressing up against her as he extended a wing over her head, sheltering her from the driving beat of raindrops and the storm the best he could. It was a small gesture but one that she appreciated as her holes drooled cum, her tail hole pleasantly sore in the aftermath, nestled in against his side with not even her thoughts for company.

Sometimes those thoughts did not need to be held so close to her heart, she thought, exhaling them away in a puff of breath, letting them go. She had no business with those that thought her a monster when she was so much more than that and, meeting Xigfeldo's eye with a tilt of her head and a sidelong look around her wing, she chuckled faintly. The drake's fluffy tail-tip swung around to brush against her tail-blade.

"Something funny."

She shook her head.

"No. Just different."

And it was that different that she had needed so desperately, what had changed her life when she'd been more than simply stuck in a rut but stuck in the past, dawdling and turning around and around in an endless circle, the snake eating her own tail. That life was not for her and she wondered just what Xigfeldo's home was like, if he chose to return to it again after his visit to her (she really had to ask him about that), though there would be time for that later as they lay close, waiting out the thunder in quiet, blissful companionship.

Cynder would never be the same again.