All Comments on 'Untimely Interruption Pt. 03'

by Jimvice

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
waldoc10waldoc10about 1 year ago

Great. Really hot

collin4xxxcollin4xxx9 months ago

Great story! I’d love to see it continue….

I’d love to see her friend ride him next. After his wife goes back down to lick him clean and haft again, she then takes charge of the situation, holding his cock and guiding it into her friend, and pushing her down on it, encouraging her husband to fuck her till he fills her neglected (and as a result, unprotected, fertile and ovulating) pussy full of cum. Both women were ovulating in fact, adding to their want ones. In fact, his wife had stopped taking her birth control two months before, and had planned on surprising her husband that weekend filled with sex, telling him that she was ready to start trying for a baby. But with the events that had just u folded, she changed her plans slightly, dragging her husband and best friend both to their bedroom, where she, now taking charge, forced her best friend back onto their bed and proceed to lick her husband’s cum from her best friend’s potentially pregnant pussy and directed her husband to est her very horny pussy…

They wound up spending the rest of the weekend in bed together with both women receiving numerous loads on his cum in their very fertile pussies, before Katie left early Monday morning to go home and get ready for work.

A new dynamic evolves wth Atie staying over one night the following week, then the next weekend, followed by two nights the next week and the following weekend again. He’s blown away by the sudden change in his marriage, their sex life, as well as ther relationship with Katie. He just goes with it, afraid to say anything for fear that this wonderful dream that he has been living would suddenly come to a screeching halt and he would “wake up.” Katie continues to spend more and more weekends, in addition to the weekends, with them, and in their bed. He knows that he, and he believes his wife as well as Katie, have never been happier or more content. That is until then end of their sixth weekend together, his wife calls for a discussion Sunday night around the very same table where everything had started between the three of them together. He expects things to end, and that his life would return back to the more “normal” relationships they had before, and maybe they could finally start working on having that baby and expecting their family. But instead, the women inform him that they have decided that Atie was going to move in with them permanently. He’s blown away by this sudden change in his relationship, but couldn’t be happier. His family is growing, just not in the way he expected. Expecting Katie to move into their guest bedroom, they talk about him beginning to move her stuff in over the next two weeks, so that she’s out of her old place by the 1st of the next month. He offers to repaint the gues bedroom, before they start to move Katie’s things in. But his wife corrects him, telling him that Katie is moving into their bedroom. But that she will still need hi to repaint the guest bedroom. Confused, he asks why, only to be blown away again, when his wife reminds him that they had talked about converting it into a nursery. He suddenly realizes that they have been having sex continuously the last month, with no break. He’s overcome with joy and can’t believe his good fortune. First, the addition of Katie to their relationship. Now, a baby too. But his heart does stop, momentarily, when his wife continues, telling him that he will need to to put together not one, but two, cribs. Then it dawns on him that not only had their been no break in the sex with his wife, but with Katie too.

Life is good for him. Except for the prospect of dealing with not one, but two pregnant women together…. Lol. He winds up with the two kids with his wife that they had always dreamed of. Plus three with Katie that he had never even imagined, but couldn’t be happier about.

Rnlaw44Rnlaw449 months ago

Great story - just found your 4 offerings and read all of them - this has some more legs if you wanted 1 or 2 more chapters with it. I would like to see where you can take it from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous