All Comments on 'Untitled Ch. 03'

by brittybee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Longer chapters please !!!!!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

What a disaster, Dane is a selfish immature acting boy. He is always going to be miserable trying to please his dad instead of doing what makes him happy. Does Taylor and Dane live together?

Roger and Darren is going to whip Dane's ass when they find out how he has been treating Lily. Then again Lily let him treat her like a booty call. She doesn't know he is with Taylor but she still doesn't have to let him treat her the way he does. I don't see Lily finding herself anyone else, she is too in love with the idiot Dane. It would be nice if some other guy swooped in and treated Lily like she should be treated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Childish writing to go with childish characters.

JensensloverJensensloverabout 10 years ago

Fuck, MONTHS between posting each chapter yet you STILL only post such small chapters, are we going to have to waiting another 6 months or more?

brittybeebrittybeeabout 10 years agoAuthor

Hey all,

Thank you for reading my first story! As always, Word pages don't seem to amount to much, but now that I am on summer break from college I can spend more time improving, lengthening, and strengthening my work. Please comment and rate...I like criticism!

Xoxo,

Brittybee

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

Interesting to see how this mess works out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous