All Comments on 'Untouchable Fate Ch. 01'

by damppanties

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent!!!

Loved it! Can hardly wait to read the next chapter!

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Hot and Wet

Excellent development of the setting and atmosphere! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

cant wait to see what happans, did the husband see the slave in the darkness

Honey123Honey123over 19 years ago
Can't wait

to read the next chapter! It was an enjoyable read. The way you wrote the story using the italicized words added a bit of mystery to the story-line. Once I saw what the words meant, parts that weren't clear, became clearer and the words I actually "understood" made perfect sense!

Great story!

Honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Forbidden

Lust. what could be better, that thrill of breaking the rules...but the possibility of getting away with it. Tasty story. excited to read the next installment!

*hugs*

v~

(fellow blanket sniffer)

force majeureforce majeurealmost 19 years ago
damp dhotis

I loved this, though we learn little of her looks. What was her body like under that sari? Indian women often have such exotic skin and the finest of breasts. We had the nibbles, but where was the main course? What did he look like too? Scant detail, though my mind worked overtime and pershaps that was your intent?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
where is the sequel??

Are your panties soo damp that you are more busy with urself than writing the second part.

how long should we wait?

phillyinjunphillyinjunover 18 years ago
Excellent and believable

I hope there is a second part to the story - I liked the story a lot, probably more so because of the added factor of caste tensions. I could identify with Adhiruth, and agreed with his tension - pleasure conflicting with pride.

I found her desire for forbidden pleasure conflicting with disgust very believable as well.

One hoped that there would be more than lust on her part, a fetish for taboo flesh, but your potrayal was more realistic. A picture of someone spoilt is coming together - she dislikes the thakur to the point of injury, but he treats her well; there doesn't seem to be obvious abuse. Maybe something develops in the next part.

I was hoping for more description during the sex act, since you do describe everything else really well. Nothing wrong there, just a different style.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonover 18 years ago
Incredible

You transported me from the desert in Southern Nevada to another continent. Your writing was delicate, and very sensual in this piece, I hope you continue it.

Brian

drksideofthemoon

oggbashanoggbashanabout 18 years ago
Taboo and Traditions

I liked the conflict between the traditional roles and the taboo of untouchables with the reality of sexual attraction. That added to the impact of the story. Well done.

Og

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one of the best stories around

yaar plase continue plz plz incredible donot have words to praise this remarkable writer:))

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
Good story, needs more chapters

Great story you have here. I can almost visualize the fear of breaking caste taboos and the rainy night while mistress and slave fornicate in the forest.

The glossary at the end was a nice touch,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous