Untrusted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That seemed pretty anti-climactic," he said. "Our time together is running out." He sighed.

"Yes, I would agree," she said. She looked around again, and then stepped closer to him. "You took a chance with me by kissing me. You don't regret taking that chance, do you."

"Absolutely not," he replied. "I haven't felt joy like that for quite some time. And thank you for returning the kiss."

"I thought so," she responded, "and you are quite welcome. I also have regrets in my life for opportunities that were lost." Before he could comment, she leaned forward to kiss him as she embraced him with her arms. He wrapped his arms around her body and they pulled each other closer as they continued their kiss. The cold air on their faces accentuated a pleasurable warmth they felt on each other's lips. Her breathing grew deeper, and she brushed her tongue between his lips.

She pulled back from his face and unzipped the front of his coat as she looked into his eyes. Without moving her stare, she pushed a hand into the front of this coat and over the front of his pants where she could clearly feel the bulge of his erect penis beneath the fabric. They both glanced around their wooded surroundings in the dim light of the deserted park. Her breathing intensified as she continued to feel for the outline of his swollen member beneath the cloth. Lines had been crossed, both professionally and personally, and they both knew it.

Natalya reached down with both hands and unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. She then reached into his underwear and pulled the tip of his erect penis out of the top of his underwear. Her fingers felt cool and the frigid air felt frosty on the tip of his dick. She unbuttoned her own coat and then spread it slightly open so that she could kneel. She dropped to her knees somewhat awkwardly in her tall winter boots and pulled the front of his pants and underwear down further. He inhaled quickly as his balls were exposed to the chill. She took a moment to stare at his cock and then kissed the underside of his shaft. Her lips felt warm. She then ran her tongue along the bottom of shaft, starting at the base and running all the way to the tip. The combination of the warmth of her tongue followed by the icy cold of the exposed wet skin was fiercely intense. The tip of his cock was already wet with precum.

She pressed the tip of his cock against her lips and tenderly kissed it. She then slowly slid the tip into her mouth, and the taste and slippery sensation of precum began to slowly spread over her tongue. She slowly pushed more of it further inside. He gasped at the pleasure of feeling the tip of his member slip into her warm mouth. She reached downward and lifted the front of her skirt and spread her legs slightly while keeping half of his cock inside her mouth. He looked downward in apparent disbelief at the site of this beautiful and intelligent woman, whom he had met only minutes ago, now with his cock her mouth. She slid one hand beneath her skirt and maneuvered her fingers into her panties while she caressed and fondled his balls with the other hand. She found her pussy lips and began to pleasure them as she pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. Her fingers were cool, but they still felt warm on his balls compared to frosty air. They both began to moan as she worked his cock with her mouth, and her own pussy with her fingers. She pushed his cock deeply into her mouth, and then withdrew it completely, before plunging it back inside again. The icy air on his wet dick was like a plunging it into ice water, and it intensified the comfort of her welcoming warm, wet mouth when she shoved it back inside.

She grabbed the tip of his penis again with her fingers and lifted it upward as she sucked his balls and then lapped them with her wet tongue. As she pulled her mouth away, his balls were left with the same wet, icy sensation that his cock had experienced. She grabbed his cock again with her free hand and gave it a few strokes as she looked upward toward his face. He was already looking downward, and they made eye contact. She pushed further downward with her other hand until her fingers reached the opening of her pussy. She moaned as she pushed a finger inside her now wet cunt, and she enthusiastically pushed his cock back into her mouth. His body had pulled his balls up against his body due to the cold, and she gently cupped and warmed them with her hand before she firmly grabbed the base of his penis. She continued to gaze upward into his eyes while she simultaneously pleasured her pussy with her fingers and pumped his dick in and out of her mouth.

Natalya paused her rhythmic movements and withdrew her hand from her skirt and his dick from her mouth. She stood up and raised her hand that had been pleasuring her pussy to her face. She briefly looked at her fingers which were now almost dripping with the slippery wetness of her cunt, and then looked almost worriedly into his face again. Whether it was due to the cold or due to fear or some other emotion, she shivered as she pressed her fingers to her top lip, rubbing the wetness onto the skin beneath her nose. She slowly inhaled and the musky scent of her cunt filled her nose. She then closed her eyes and her face transformed into an expression of almost agony as she slid her sticky fingers into her mouth. She began to quietly moan as her tongue washed across her fingers. He continued to look at her in disbelief at what he was witnessing in front of him. She removed her fingers from her mouth and licked each of them. She then, one finger at a time, pushed each one into her open mouth, clamped her lips around them, and pulled her fingers out, all while keeping her eyes closed. After she was done, she opened her eyes once again, and with a worried look that seemed to ask, "Have I gone too far?" peered into his face.

"Beautiful," he said to her, as if he were reading her mind.

A smile returned to Natalya face, and she returned to her knees in front of him. She then plunged his icy dick back into her mouth and he moaned from the pleasure of returning to her warm mouth. Despite the cold temperatures, he was still extremely hard, and extraordinarily turned on by the display of her erotic behavior. She kept looking up into his eyes and watched his face morph into a variety of pleasurable contortions as she bobbed her head onto his cock. One of her hands began to pump the base of his dick, while her other hand plunged back to her pussy. She gripped his shaft tightly with her lips, sucked, and pressed his dick against the top of her mouth with rhythmic movements of her tongue as she continued to slide his shaft in and out of her mouth. He let out a long, loud moan, and she whimpered and squealed as she continued to work her clit with her other hand.

"I'm about to cum!" he cautioned, but she kept up the pace as they both writhed in pleasure. His whole body began to tense, and he struggled to control his hips as they yearned to uncontrollably fuck her mouth. He gasped loudly one more time as he suddenly thrusted his cock deeply into her face and held it there as cum began to rush into her mouth. As he did this, her fingers continued to pleasure her pussy at a frenzied pace, and her own whimpers and squeals would have turned into screams if his cock weren't in her mouth. Warm semen began to fill her mouth as he continued with slower and shallower thrust into her face. She slowed the pace of her fingers on her pussy, and they both began to slow their breathing and to quiet their moans. He stopped thrusting, and she began to very slowly wiggle her tongue beneath his cock. She hadn't swallowed, and she gently swirled the silky mixture around his slightly limp dick. He moaned quietly as he continued to watch his dick being pleasured inside this mystery woman's mouth. Some cum had leaked outside her lips and had begun to drip down her chin. She pulled his somewhat droopy dick from her mouth into the frosty air, and kissed it before returning it to her warm, semen-filled mouth, spilling a little bit more semen down her chin in the process. He moaned quietly once again as his cock returned to the soothing warm caldron of cum in her mouth, and he then reached downward with both hands to caress her hair.

She pulled his cock from her mouth one last time, gave it a kiss, and then grabbed his cock as she stood up in front of him. She firmly gripped his sensitive member as she slowly leaned in, eye to eye, until they were almost touching. He could smell the cum on her lips she continued to move in closer. She then gripped his member tighter and gave the tip a small but firm twist as she lurched forward to kiss him with her messy lips. He grimaced slightly with pleasure and overstimulation as he began to kiss her back. He felt her tongue probe into his mouth, and then experienced the taste and texture of warm semen as it oozed into his mouth. She still hadn't swallowed. Their tongues danced and slithered over the warm creamy mixture as the cold air chilled their faces. She then swallowed, and he took it as a queue to swallow as well. She withdrew her mouth, looked him in the eyes again, and then briefly kissed him once more. She bent down to warm up his cock with her mouth once more from the frosty air before covering it up with his underwear and pulling it back up to his waistline. She then stood up, rearranged her panties under her skirt, and then kissed him on the lips again.

"I can't believe that I just did that, but I'm so glad that I did," she said. "I hope that you didn't mind the messy kiss afterwards."

"I can't believe that you did that, either, but I'm so glad that you did," he replied. "And the kiss was amazing."

She looked at her phone. "I believe that we both have planes to catch," she said with a sigh. "If your career is like mine, there are severe scheduling consequence if you miss a flight. I hope that I haven't kept you too long."

"My schedule is tight, but I should make it," he said, and they both quickly departed down the sidewalk. They both walked in silence as they exited the park. They both seemed frustrated at their own inability to initiate further conversation. Part of it was that they were both still stunned from the intensity of their recent sexual experience. Part of it was because they weren't allowed to ask most of the obvious questions that came to mind. Where are you from? What do you like to do for fun? What is your name? Being a cutout had its limitations.

"I parked a rental car in a parking lot in that direction," she said to him as they crossed the street at the edge of the park. "I can get there on my own," she said.

"Okay, I parked in another lot other there," he said as he pointed in the opposite direction. "So, I guess this means goodbye," he added as he checked the time again. They looked at each other again in awkward silence. "I'm really glad that I got to meet you."

"Me too," she said with a small, forced smile.

He leaned down to kiss her, and she seemed a little startled, but she regained her composure and they then succeeded in giving each other a little peck.

"Goodbye," she said.

"Goodbye," he replied, and they both walked away, never to see each other again.

Chapter Two: Memories

Prague, Czech Republic

Natalya agitatedly unlocked the door to her hotel room, walked in, tossed her travel bag in the corner of the room, and then impatiently closed the door. After verifying that the door was locked, she took a look at the thermostat, and then turned it up. She removed her coat and tossed it over the only chair in the room, and then opened the door to the bathroom and peered inside. With a frown, she stepped inside the bathroom, pulled back the shower curtain, and glanced inside the shower. She then walked purposely toward the window and scanned the view to the outside. The Vltava river was beautiful in the distance, but she scanned the parking lot below, and then briefly surveilled the building across the street. She closed both the blinds and the curtains tightly. She saw a closet across the room, almost leapt towards it, quickly opened the door, peeked inside the closet, and shut it. She pulled back the comforter on the bed and began to quickly undress. She kicked off her shoes towards her travel bag, and then placed her blouse over her coat which was lying on the chair. She removed her remaining clothing except for her bra and panties and piled them on top of the rest of her clothes before climbing into the bed.

"Damn!" she sighed. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Now that she was alone and in a quiet room, nothing had changed. Thoughts were still raging in her mind, but at least now, she wouldn't be disturbed. She piled two pillows against the headboard and leaned back against them. She pulled her knees up and began to slowly caress her thighs. "Why do I bother?" she said to herself aloud. Her thoughts were still raging as evident by the wet spot in her panties. They were wet before she had even walked into her hotel room.

Amstelveen, Netherlands (just south of Amsterdam)

Ivan sat in his chair in his hotel room reading a local newspaper. He had read a few lines of an article that caught his interest, but soon realized that he was staring at the wall and thinking about something completely different. He felt tension in his face which ran down his whole body. This was the third article which he had abandoned due to the same distracting thoughts. He kept thinking of a woman that he had met outside of Moscow a week ago. He had swirls of thoughts about her. Some thoughts included fantasies of sweet romantic interactions... a smile, a knowing laugh, and a sweet tender kiss. Other thoughts including fantasies which were intensely erotic, raw, and animal like. He couldn't think of one without the other. For every thought he had of her about her smile, he also wondered about what her face would look like when she had an orgasm. He had seen her have an orgasm once, but his penis was in her mouth at the time. He thought of her soothing voice when they met at a coffee shop, and he also recalled the sounds that she had made when she orgasmed. Again, his penis was in her mouth at the time, and he wondered how she might vocalize during an orgasm when she was unencumbered by his member in her mouth.

Natalya was dressed in winter clothing when he saw her last, and the only skin that he saw of hers was her sweet face and hands. His mind visualized ejaculating on her face and in her mouth, and it was breathtakingly beautiful in his mind's eye. His memories of holding hands together were blended with dreams of pressing their naked bodies together. He wondered what her breasts and nipples looked like. He wondered how she trimmed her pubic hair, if she trimmed it at all, or whether she shaved it all. Yet, most of all, he wondered what her real name was.

Prague, Czech Republic

While still sitting in bed, Natalya removed her bra and panties and tossed them on top of her other clothes which were piled onto the hotel chair. She continued to caress her inner thighs, but her hands quickly made their way to the skin surrounding her vulva. She closed her eyes and inhaled slowly as she circled her vulva with her fingers. Her world was becoming a nicer place, and she began to smile as her state of agitation began to transform into bliss.

"Breathe," she said to herself as she had been instructed in various yoga classes. This was a much more productive activity than yoga when it came to clearing her mind and giving it a tune-up, she thought to herself as she exhaled slowly and purposely. She began running her fingers up and down her outer labia, slightly tugging at her inner labia with each stroke. She thought of a man that she had met in Moscow last week and fantasized about having him run his tongue where she was now touching. His tongue would be warm and slippery, and softer than her own fingers. She pressed her outer labia together which squeezed her inner labia tightly. She moaned quietly as she exhaled. She longed to kiss his lips and to kiss his cock. She had kissed them both last week, but they were forever gone. All she had now were memories, but they were marvelous memories. She recalled the memory of kissing the tip of his cock and feeling his glistening precum spreading across her lips. She remembered the feeling of his cock as she pressed the tip of it into her mouth. She recalled the feeling the bottom of his cock on her tongue and feeling and tasting the precum as it spread across her tongue and into her mouth. She squeezed the outside of her clit and arched her back with pleasure.

Natalya felt a thick drop of lubrication oozing out of her vagina and slowly begin to drip onto her perineum towards her anus. She quickly reached downward with her fingers and spread it upwards over her labia. She squirmed as she did this and moaned with an open mouth. "Why did I bother to wait to do this," she said aloud with a smile.

Amstelveen, Netherlands (just south of Amsterdam)

"I'm alone," he thought to himself, "there's no need to avoid it." Ivan put his paper down and quickly began to undress. He looked at the old floor of questionable cleanliness and decided to place his clothing into his suitcase. He pulled the sheet back from his bed and climbed in completely naked and relaxed against a pillow on the headboard. He placed both hands around his scrotum and cupped his balls with his fingers while he rubbed his thumbs across his pubic hair. His breathing grew deeper and his hips grew restless while his erect dick bobbed up and down.

Controlling his primal nature was something that simultaneously frustrated and fascinated him. At times, it felt like a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde act. For the most part, societal norm made sense, yet it could still be a burden. Part of him wanted to fuck every attractive woman he met, but that was Mr. Hyde. Dr. Jekyll was his public persona, and he must be respectable and controlled. When aroused, his secret animal-like Mr. Hyde REALLY wanted to come out. Only when alone, was Mr. Hyde allowed to come out of his prison. Virtually every man had their Mr. Hyde, yet it's existence could rarely even be acknowledged.

Ivan's animal nature was strong at this moment, and the activities and imagery in his mind were dramatic and vivid. He imaged being with Natalya, bending her over in the coffee shop, lifting up her skirt, and fucking her from behind while everyone watched. He could almost feel her damp pussy gripping his cock as he slid in and out of her, and he could almost see her ass cheeks jiggle as he pounded into them. The other patrons of the coffee shop would be envious as they watched. His breathing increased as this imagery flowed through his mind. He gripped the base of his cock and moaned as he tugged on it. He thought of cumming in her mouth and then watching the cum drip out of her mouth and onto her tits. He thought of cumming onto her face, and then fucking her in the missionary position so that he could stare into her cum-covered face as he fucked her some more. He'd be able to smell his cum on her face as he fucked her, and he'd be able to taste it on her lips if he kissed her. Scents and tastes were strong animal-like triggers of arousal for him, and even thinking about them was powerful. He grabbed the tip of his cock and felt the pre-cum that already begun to ooze out. Right now, it probably wouldn't take much more stimulation to cum, but he wasn't ready for it to end. He slowly spread the pre-cum over his dick, enjoying every second of it, but being careful not to send himself over the edge. He was in a good place right now and didn't want to leave. He thought of Natalya's face again in various states of tenderness and ecstasy.

123456...9