Untrusted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prague, Czech Republic

Natalya pressed her fingertips into her cunt. It was warm and wet, and she felt a ripple of pleasure as the walls of her pussy spread apart to accept her fingers. She'd given anything to feel Ivan's cock inside her right now and regretted not having a dildo with her. She imagined how it would feel to have his cock slide inside and wondered about how her pussy would feel to him as he slid inside. She slowly fucked her pussy with her fingers a few times before dragging them out and smearing her clit with the lubrication from her cunt. She moaned loudly as she made contact with her clit. Her fingers slid back and forth from her oozing cunt to her clit a few times, sliding along her labia each time. She began to focus on her clit, pleasuring it by rubbing circles with her wet fingers. Her moans turned into squeals as she increased the pace until her whole body convulsed with an orgasm. Breathlessly, she dipped her fingers deeply unto her cunt again and then brought her hand quickly to her face. She briefly glanced down and saw that both her fingers and much of her palm were covered in the clear, thick lubrication from her horny cunt. She wiped some onto her lips and inhaled slowly. She spread some more right beneath her nose and then placed her fingers into her mouth. Her body began to shake as the taste began to permeate into her mouth, and the scent infused into her nose. She concentrated intently on the senses in her mouth and nose as she resumed the pleasuring of her clit. She sometimes tasted herself when she masturbated if she was extra horny, and tonight was one of those times. Ivan was the only other person on the planet who had seen her do this. She replayed the memories of tasting herself that evening in front of Ivan. She could feel the lubrication in her mouth as she slid her tongue across the roof of her mouth. She basked in the delicate musky and flowery bouquet and imagined what it would be like to lick her own pussy.

Amstelveen, Netherlands (just south of Amsterdam)

Ivan continued to stroke his cock, using the now plentiful amount of precum as lubrication. His whole body tensed with each slow and methodical stoke. He occasionally paused for a second or two to relax and bask in the pleasure, and his body jolted each time he resumed with the next stroke. His mind continually drifted to Natalya, and he replayed the memories of her in his mind. He dug deeply into his mind to recall, as vividly as possible, the physical sensation and the sight of her wrapping her sweet little lips around his cock. The most beautiful sight of that evening, in his opinion, was the sight of her eyes as she looked up at him with his cock deep inside her mouth. He then thought of the kiss that she gave him afterwards. He found memories of scents and tastes more difficult to recall than sights and physical sensations. Nevertheless, when he managed to recall them, they were incredibly powerful. He concentrated desperately on her kiss, and fractured mental remnants of those scents and tastes began to materialize in his mind. He groaned and gripped his slippery cock as the scent of his cum on her lips began to become a lucid reality in his mind. He relived the moment their lips came into contact, when he first tasted his semen from her mouth. His eyes widened and his mouth opened ungracefully as he involuntarily bucked his hips, and his cock began to rhythmically glide within his grip. He groaned loudly as warm, white semen began to pulse onto his chest. He watched it seep into his chest hair and he continued to delicately, but intently stroke his member. He clung desperately to his memories of her kiss and pressed the fingers of one of his hands into the white slippery cream on his chest. He brought his finger tips to his slightly parted lips and then slid them into his mouth. His fragmented bits of memories became reality as he tasted and smelled the silky cum. "Where is she?" he asked himself.

Chapter Three: Impact

Outside of Berlin, Germany

Ivan sat on a park bench. It wasn't just any park bench. It was a designated park bench inside a designated park. The park was chosen for him because it was rarely crowded, and this particular bench was chosen for him because it was somewhat secluded and was rarely occupied. Two backup benches were available, just in case it was occupied, and a backup rendezvous point was available in case all three benches were occupied. This meeting wasn't allowed to fail.

Ivan had had several uneventful exchanges in six different countries in the two weeks since his encounter with Natalya. Most exchanges were uneventful, but they were occasionally tense and potentially dangerous, so he never let his guard down for any of them. Being hyper-alert could be tiring, and he was looking forward to a few free hours to himself after today's exchange. For this meeting, he wasn't given any details about his contact. His contact would identify and approach him, which was a little unnerving for him, but not completely out of the ordinary. He inspected the area continually and took note of the people in the surrounding area. The bench was located in the corner of a large area of bricked pavement, and he had a good vantage point for individuals approaching the area.

The home office often had some requirements for his appearance for his meetings. Sometimes, he was told to dress like a businessman. For other times, he may be told to dress more casually. Three days ago, the office had told him to stop shaving, which was somewhat unusual. He was looking slightly scruffy, by now, and was wearing worn, close-fitting jeans and a faded Tommy Hilfiger shirt under a light jacket. Like with all of his destinations, he worked hard to fit in and to avoid looking like a tourist.

Ivan checked his time and noticed that his contact was currently two minutes late. He surveyed the area and found no one walking directly towards him just yet. There was someone walking their dog, a few teenagers, and blonde woman who had stopped at one of the corners. A teenager had been a contact of his once, but it was exceeding rare for this business. Both the dog walker and the blond woman disappeared in opposite directions. If the dog walker was his contact, that would mean that he was probably a local. He saw another handful of people come and go, and then saw the blond woman standing half hidden near the corner of a building. She disappeared around the corner, but then reemerged a few moments later and began walking towards him. Ivan tried to casually inspect the woman without looking too obvious. Meetings with contacts were to be low key and inconspicuous.

There's a curious phenomenon that people tend to exhibit when they tend to falsely recognize an unfamiliar or obscured face as someone else that they know. The brain tends to fill in the missing gaps of visible features with features that they already know. With the blond woman that was walking towards him, Ivan, for a split second, thought that he had seen Natalya's face. Ivan's heart skipped a beat, but he quickly recognized his foolishness, and regained his composure. Not only was her hair a different color, but it was completely straight, instead of wavy. Her expression was blank, which made it a little more difficult to match or un-match to Natalya's face, since he mostly saw her smiling when they were last together. Still, he couldn't yet completely shake the possibility from his head. As she approached closer, he still felt that his verdict was in limbo. He felt stuck between excitement and foolishness, and he wanted to be professionally calm when he engaged with his contact. This woman probably wasn't Natalya, but he couldn't completely remove the possibility. This woman had an expressionless look that was similar to Natalya's as they departed near Moscow, but it was nearly dark back then.

As the woman approached Ivan, he turned his head to face her and to acknowledge her. They locked eyes onto each other as she walked closer.

"Ivan?" she asked in Natalya's voice as she came within conversational voice range. Her eyes grew bigger and the expression in her face became more emotive.

"Natalya!" Ivan exclaimed. "Yes, it's Ivan!" he responded joyfully in German, and somewhat failing to keep their greeting inconspicuous.

Before Ivan could stand to greet her, she quickly stepped forward. As they both stared into each other's faces, the corner of Ivan's vision saw her muscular arm swing like a baseball bat, and he felt her hand crash into the side of his face like a crowbar.

"What did you do it me!" she screamed at him. "What the fuck did you do to me!"

It took at second for Ivan to physically stabilize himself from the blow. She had knocked his head sideways and he barely caught himself from falling off the bench.

"What?...," he managed to get out, still dazed, as he again looked into her face and recognized the expression of rage.

"You fucking bastard!" she screeched at him as she attempted to swing at him again. This time, Ivan caught her wrist, and she quickly executed a Judo move to escape his hold. She then took a step backward as Ivan continued to sit on the bench. Her face was beet red and she stood there breathing heavily.

By now, Ivan's face had started to sting badly from her thunderous slap. He continued to look at her and he began to feel emotional pain that was just as bad as the physical pain.

"I...," was all that he could get out.

"What did the fuck did you drug me with!" she continued with the next scream.

"I..." Ivan struggled to get out. His voice had cracked, and all he could do was look at her.

Natalya stood motionlessly and glared at him furiously.

Ivan paused and took a deep breath. "I don't know what you are talking about," he slowly struggled to speak. "I didn't drug you."

"What is your explanation?" she continued angrily. "That I was so turned on by your presence that I couldn't help myself from getting on my knees and sucking your dick?!"

Ivan sat on the bench and looked dejected. He reached into his pocket to retrieve a napkin which he placed onto his mouth. He looked down at the napkin and saw the bright red blood that he expected. Natalya saw it too, and then held her breath for a second before slowly exhaling. A hint of distress had replaced some of the anger that was in her face.

"You are talking about what happened that evening in the park?" Ivan asked slowly.

"Of course, I'm talking about what happened in the park!" she responded with a renewed bit of anger. "What else would I be talking about?!"

Ivan looked at her speechlessly for another moment before morosely answering. "I don't exactly know that happened either. I just assumed... not just assumed, but hoped... Natalya, I intensely hoped that our... encounter... had something to do with mutual attraction and feelings." Ivan stared directly into her face. "You seemed strong and intelligent, and a rare find. I thought that I had lost you forever. Apparently, the woman that I longed to see and thought that I had lost forever hates me."

Some of the anger in Natalya's face subsided again, but it still showed signs of tension. "You sound almost convincing. But was that little speech something that you've been rehearsing?" she quizzed.

"No... and I'm a terrible liar. To be honest, I was surprised at what happened that night as well. I've been going over the possibilities in my head since that night. I considered that maybe you were a honeypot that they sent out to ensnare me... but I'm a cutout...no one sends out a honeypot for a cutout."

"That's ridiculous! We're both cutouts."

"I agree," he responded. "However, if you were a honeypot who had simply seduced me, then your reaction is one that would make sense to cover your tracks."

"That's ridiculous! I'm the one who was wronged!" Natalya glared at him again. "If you had drugged me," she countered," then you are saying the kind of things that I'd expect you to say to try to smooth things over. How do I know that you aren't a prick who drugged me to take advantage of me sexually?

"How do I know that you aren't a honeypot using your pussy to compromise me and my country?" Ivan responded.

"It wasn't my pussy, it was my mouth," she answered, "and I had no intention of compromising you." A brief half-smile flashed across her face and then disappeared.

"None of this makes sense." Ivan looked around at their surroundings to see if anyone had taken notice of their altercation. "How clearly do you remember what happened that evening?" he asked.

"Extremely clearly," she answered gruffly. "I remember you ordering coffee for me and handing it to me. I hate black coffee, but I declined cream and sugar in order to make it less likely that it would be adulterated."

"What else do you remember?" he asked.

"I remember you flirting with me as we walked to the park. I remember the shape of your dick really well." She paused awkwardly. "I remember kissing you afterwards, and I remember that we hardly spoke afterwards as we left the park. Are you fishing for something?" Natalya asked.

"Date rape drugs like Rohypnol have a strong amnesic affect when taken in high doses. From my perspective," Ivan continued, "you didn't seem the least bit drunk or under the influence of anything at all."

Natalya stood silently for a few seconds. "Okay."

"And if a pharmaceutically company had patented a medication that could make women extremely horny and uninhibited like that, they'd be richer than Microsoft," he said. "They wouldn't restrict their sales to the microscopic market of intelligence operations."

Natalya stood silently for a few more seconds. "So, you are concluding that I'm a slut who can't control herself?"

"No, I haven't concluded that," Ivan answered, looking a little flustered. "But for the sake of argument... I'm not saying that you did this, but if you were actually acting on natural feelings and urges that you had... I can sympathize."

Natalya looked at him closely, but with skepticism.

"I know those feelings, too, especially with this job," Ivan continued. "Tired of constant travel. Living among strangers. Many of them hostile. Wanting to be with someone you can trust enough to share some intimacy." Ivan closed his eyes for a moment and looked tired. "I thought that I had found someone extraordinary when we met in Moscow."

"If you are being honest with me, then you have been very kind," Natalya said. "Thank you."

"If I'm being honest," Ivan said, "I'll have to add that after being slapped like that, the thought that maybe you are psychotic has also passed my mind."

Natalya flinched, but took a second look the red mark on his face and the bloody napkin in his hand. She smiled slightly. "Okay, I'll give you that one. I won't hit you again." She sat down on the bench beside him.

"I'm glad to hear that," Ivan responded.

"But I'm still pondering two very divergent scenarios," she said. "There seems to be no middle ground. You are either an exceptionally good find, or you are a complete scoundrel and a shit head. I'm not sure what to think about you. Are you a nice guy, or a first-class prick who will take advantage of women in any way possible? It's disconcerting."

"It IS disconcerting. I have similar thoughts about you... whether this is all just a mind fuck... some kind of cruel trick or a tool of psychological manipulation to torment me."

"Or is it a mind fuck on YOUR part to pre-emptively claim to feel the same mind fuck that I'm feeling," she added. "Look, in one scenario, I've been seriously violated and practically raped, and in the other scenario you seem to imply is that I'm a slut."

"In any scenario, I've been assaulted today by a very strong and angry woman," Ivan responded unsympathetically. "I promise, I didn't drug you. No drugs exist that would make you do things like that. You wouldn't remember anything from a date rape drug. You didn't seem to be intoxicated by anything. And even if you were under the influence, intoxicants tend to lower inhibitions to latent desires that were already there. They won't create desires that didn't already exist."

"So, again, you are implying that I'm either a slut or I'm psychotic?" she asked.

"Maybe you have a high libido, but that's not a character flaw," he said. "But you seem to hold a sexist standard of sexual behavior. I didn't decline your advances that evening. Why would it be slutty for a woman to have those desires, but not a man?"

"But you're a man. Men think that way normally."

"Why would those desires be normal for a man, but abnormal for a woman?" he asked.

Natalya didn't seem completely convinced, but her rage had subsided. "You've given me some things to think about," she responded as if she were searching for a way out of this conversation topic. She studied Ivan's appearance. "If that's the case, then I'm surprised that you aren't even angrier."

"I think I'm too heartbroken to be angry," he answered. They looked at each other uncomfortably for several moments.

"By the way," Ivan said to break the silence, "you look great as a blond."

"Thank you," she responded. "It's my Emma alias. I was asked to do it before coming to Germany to meet you. My name is 'Emma' for my trip to Germany, but you are welcome to call me 'Natalya' as long as no one else hears you. You look,... a little rough," she said as she examined his stubble and his faded and worn clothing.

"Nice to meet you, Emma," he replied as he held out his hand to shake hers. "My name is Gustav."

"Nice to meet you, Gustav," she responded as they shook hands.

"The stubble is part of my Gustav alias," he responded. "I would have preferred to have cleaned up if I had known that I'd be seeing you again. It's a shame that your last sight of me will be like this."

"It's okay. Maybe you'll be cleaned up when we be see each other again in three weeks," she said.

"What?! We'll see each other again in three weeks?"

"Yes. I thought that you knew," she answered. "Didn't your headquarters tell you?"

"No, they didn't. Morons."

"Well, my headquarters didn't seem to realize that you and I had already met when they told me about today's meeting. I had no idea that it would be you that I would be seeing today. I was surprised and pretty angry when I first recognized you."

"Speaking of assignments, Emma," Ivan said. "I believe that you have something for me today."

"Oh, yes, Gustav," she answered. They both surveyed their surrounding for a moment. Natalya leaned towards him and placed a small item in his hand as she kissed him on the forehead. They smiled at each other awkwardly as Natalya leaned back into the park bench again. They both seemed to have longed for more than a kiss on the forehead, but they also both seemed to exhibit more than a little bit of mistrust each other.

Chapter Four: Ice Breaker

Riga, Latvia

Ivan was freezing as he walked up the steps of the Latvian hotel. The climate was generally cold this time of year in Riga, and he was under dressed for this evening's weather. Riga was the third leg in a series of three destinations on this trip for him, and the weather had unexpectedly turned sour by the time of his arrival. He could have purchased a jacket, but his hectic travel scheduled made it virtually impossible. He wasn't planning any sightseeing, and he'd be leaving early the next morning, anyway, so he thought that he'd just tough it out.

He walked through the front door of this modern hotel in this ancient city and made his way to the hotel bar. It wasn't the hotel where he'd be staying tonight, but it was where he'd be meeting Natalya as his contact for this destination. He was looking forward to seeing her again, but it wasn't without apprehension. He stepped into the large lounge and spotted her near the back of the room. She still had her long straight blond hair, and a server had just dropped off a drink for her.

123456...9