Untrusted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I help you?" the woman asked as she approached the desk.

"Yes, I'm looking for Elena," said Natalya. The woman behind the desk silently looked over Natalya for a moment.

"Are you Aranka?" she asked quietly.

"Yes," answered Natalya confidently, but mimicking the other woman's quietness.

"Oh, Aranka!," the woman said more loudly. "I'm so sorry, I didn't recognize you! It's been so long."

"It has been much too long... Elena," Natalya responded with less confidence.

"I'm assuming that you would like a room," she replied with a friendly voice. She tilted her head as if she were acknowledging an unconformable situation.

"Yes," Natalya said with a slight nod and a similar head tilt to acknowledge the head tilt of the woman who was apparently Elena.

Elena glanced at Ivan. "I'm assuming that you'll want one hour," she said carefully as she turned her eyes back to Natalya.

"Yes," answered Natalya as she handed Elena a bill.

"I'll be right back," Elena said before she disappeared through the door in which she came. Ivan and Natalya could hear another conversation resume between Elena and the man, but it wasn't as heated as before. Elena returned from the door. "Please wait back there," she said to them as she pointed to a tiny recess in the wall that barely had enough floor space to hold two people. Elena then disappeared down a hallway.

Natalya and Ivan stood silently and waited for what seemed like several minutes. The door to the hotel opened and another couple entered. The bell clanged as the door shut behind them. The woman was obviously dressed for work, and the man seemed a little drunk. The woman seemed at ease and looked around them room, and then made eye contact with both Ivan and Natalya in the now crowded tiny foyer. The man kept his eyes on the floor. The grumpy hotel man emerged, they discussed rates, the other man paid him a room rate of one hour, and the grumpy man gave them a key. The grumpy man left behind the door, and the couple left down the hallway to go to their room. Natalya and Ivan were alone again in the lobby, looking a little bit worried.

Finally, Elena emerged from the hallway. "Come this way," she said as she turned towards the hallway. They walked in silence as Elena lead them down the hallway and up a staircase. No one spoke a word, which seemed to eerily amplify the surrounding sounds on their environment. The clumping of their feet on the stairs seemed excessively loud, and they could hear the sounds of a couple having sex as they walked past a few closed doors in the hallway at the top of the stairs. Ivan and Natalya both wondered whether it was the couple that they had seen in the lobby earlier. Elena led them to the door at the end of the hallway and inserted a key.

"Meet me in room 2A in 10 minutes. Don't be late," she whispered to Natalya as she pointed towards another door at the top of the stairs. Elena then turned the key and opened the door. She opened the door and motioned them to enter. Natalya reached out her hand to accept the key, but Elena returned it her own pocket. Without saying another word, Elena closed the door behind her and departed.

Natalya and Ivan both stared to doorknob nervously. They heard Elena's footsteps grow fainter until they disappeared. Ivan stepped to the door and slowly reach for the doorknob. He paused and then made eye contact with Natalya . They both knew what the other was thinking. Natalya nodded at Ivan, and Ivan carefully turned the knob and cracked the door open slightly. They both sighed, after now confirming that they weren't locked into their room.

"We have a few minutes," Ivan stated as he began to study the room they were in. It was a tiny room, but surprisingly well lit. Every other room in the hotel seemed to be excessively dark. The overhead light fixture seemed to have bulbs that were overly bright. Ivan's composure turned more serious.

Natalya seemed pleased with herself for getting this far, and she began her own investigation of the room. The room had been decently decorated at one time, but scuffs on the walls over the years had eventually degraded its ambiance. There was a tiny empty nightstand on either side of the bed with barely enough room to hold a wallet. The pillows seemed to be mismatched in size, and she found nothing beneath be bed. Her earlier frustration at her situation had been replaced by a sense of purpose and confidence.

Both she and Ivan noticed another small table against the wall the was holding two lamps. Only one of the lamps was on. Natalya tried to determine whether the tiny door in the room led to closet or a bathroom. Ivan turned his attention to the table with two lamps. He dragged a knuckle across the surface of the table as to not leave finger prints, and then discretely rubbed his knuckle with a fingertip from the other hand. The table was obviously very dusty. He then tilted his head down and placed an open fingered hand over his forehead and his eyes, as if in deep thought. He scanned the lamps while peeking through his fingers. The unlit lamp had a small medallion about the size of a coin that was attached to the lamp shade. Ivan's face grew grim. He stepped closer to lamp.

"I think that there is certain charm here," Natalya commented happily. "I think that I could..."

"SHUT UP, whore!" Ivan yelled at her as he stepped in front of the bed. "And get on your knees and do what I'm paying you to do," he barked. His breathing had become heavy and his face showed a cold look of fury. Natalya 's look of confidence collapsed in a split second, and she quickly stepped in front of him and obediently dropped to her knees.

"We don't have much time," he said gruffly. He looked downward at her face as he began to unbuckle his belt and unfasten his pants. Natalya looked upward at him as if she had been slapped in the face. The look of emotional pain quickly transformed into fear as he lowered his pants and underwear to release his cock. It was partially erect, and it bounced toward her face as he released it.

"Suck it, bitch. You know what to do," he said sternly. She meekly opened her mouth and moved her head forward to accept it into her mouth. His cock began to harden further as her lips wrapped around his shaft. Natalya seemed to be frozen with shock and fear at what was happening to her. She could say nothing, anyway, with his cock in her mouth.

"This will teach you," he said as he grabbed her head and began to slowly fuck her mouth. He paused his fucking for a few seconds to run his fingers through her short black hair and to caress her head. She closed her eyes and seemed to cringe at his apparently feeble attempt at affection. He looked downward at her face. His own face now seemed to be devoid of expression, as if it were made of stone. "Suck it," he ordered again, and he felt the gentle squeezing of her mouth around his dick. Ivan groaned and began to slowly fuck her mouth some more.

"Your mouth feels really nice," he said to her gently. He continued to pump her mouth with his dick and sounds of pleasure began to emit from his mouth.

"Oh, Aranka, you are such a good little whore," he said as he began to pick up the pace. "You have such a sweet little mouth." He grabbed her head more firmly and Natalya felt his hands trembling.

"Oh, Aranka, yes," he said with a moan. He began to ram his cock into her mouth almost violently by now. A couple of times, Natalya had almost gagged when he had thrusted deeply, but managed to keep her gag reflex in check. By now, Ivan's movements have become almost frantic, and Natalya knew what was about to happen. His vocalizations of pleasure had become much louder now until he suddenly thrusted deeply into her mouth, and Natalya felt the warm sensation of a pulse of cum as it burst into the back of her mouth. He quickly pulled his cock out a little and then gave another short thrust as another pulse of cum shot into her. The taste of cum began to spread over her mouth as it began to ooze over her tongue. She instinctively knew that she dared not swallow without permission, and she continued to let her mouth fill with cum with each throb of his cock.

Natalya looked up at Ivan and they locked eyes. Unlike their experience in Moscow, where they looked each other in the eyes with mutual joy and affection, this time, Ivan looked down and saw a tear in each one of Natalya 's eyes. His dick was still in her semen-filled mouth, and a little bit of semen had oozed out of the sides of her mouth below her tears.

"Swallow," Ivan said to her gently. Natalya subserviently swallowed the semen and then gave his cock a gentle suck before swallowing again before Ivan removed his dick from her mouth. She had a look of defeat and sorrow as she wiped her tears from her face with her fingers.

"Come on," Ivan said quietly. "We need to go," he said as he checked the time. The room seemed exceedingly quiet as they both heard the sounds of Ivan's clothing rustling as he raised his pants and underwear. His belt buckle seemed to clang like a bell as he fastened it. "Get your handbag," he reminded her gently as she stood up.

Ivan turned the doorknob with some trepidation, and they both seemed relieved when the door opened. Ivan held the door open for her and followed her out. Natalya walked stoically beside Ivan as they walked toward room 2A and ignored him as he offered his hand to her. As they approached door 2A at the end of the hall, she stepped in front of him and opened the door for herself. She walked into the room first, followed by Ivan. Ivan closed the door behind him, and they both surveyed the room. It was similar to the first room, but slightly larger, and dimly lit. Natalya held out her hand to Ivan. Ivan clasped her hand and they held hands as they waited in silence.

In less than a minute, they heard the doorknob turn and they saw Elena enter the room. "Out," she said to Ivan sternly, but quietly as she pointed towards the door. Natalya and Ivan looked at each for a second, and then Ivan complied and stepped out of the room. There was no one in the hall, and Ivan simply stood there quietly. Inside, Elena opened a drawer and withdrew a few sheets of tissue from a box. Without saying a word, she gave the tissues to Natalya , who then used them to wipe her eyes. Her tears had caused her eye liner to run, and she wiped up the eyeliner from underneath her eyes. Elena then retrieved a sealed envelope that was tucked inside her clothing, and gave it to Natalya . Natalya briefly inspected it and then placed it inside her handbag. Natalya nodded in acknowledgment without saying anything. Elena then stepped very close to Natalya and gave her a long hug.

"Don't ever come back her again," Elena whispered very quietly as she pressed her mouth to Natalya 's ear. "Take the back door out. Hurry," she added before disengaging from their embrace. Elena stepped backward and looked at Natalya with a stern look in her face. Natalya nodded again in acknowledgment without saying a word. Natalya turned away and left the room, finding Ivan waiting outside the door for her.

"Let's go," she said to him confidently.

Chapter Seven: Debrief

Budapest, Hungary

Netalya led the way down the hallway.

"Did you get..."

Natalya stopped and spun around in her tracks. Ivan almost ran into her. She held a finger to her lips indicating silence. Ivan nodded in acknowledgment and Natalya resumed leading their exit from the hotel. They stepped slowly and quietly onto each step as they descended the stairs. She wasn't quite sure where Elena meant when she referred to the "back door," but she hoped that it would be obvious. They reached the bottom of the stairs and saw no one. To the left was the lobby. The door with the grumpy man was beside them, and to their right was another hallway. She took the hallway and they soon found a door labeled with a Hungarian "exit" sign. They emerged from the building and stepped into the chilly nighttime air of an alley.

Ivan let her take the lead as she chose their direction out of the alley. He also kept quiet and let her decide when it was okay to speak again. Natalya caught a taxi as they exited the alley and stepped onto the main street.

As the taxi sped off with them inside, Natasha broke the silence between them. "It's about a five minute ride."

Ivan looked around the cab, taking note of the scratched and hazy plexiglass between them and the driver in the front seat.

"Natalya," he finally said to her.

"Yes," she replied.

Ivan opened his mouth, but words did not come out. "I..." he started, but his face crumbled into a look of horror. Natalya didn't respond but continued to look at him in silence.

"Oh, God," he finally emitted with another sound that could have been a sob. "I am so, so, sorry," he said. Natalya kept her silence and watched him. Her look of exuberance and confidence dissipated as she recalled what happened in their hotel room not that long ago. She continued her silence.

"Natalya, you have to believe me, we were being watched."

"What are you talking about?" she inquired.

"There was a camera watching us," he said.

"Where?" she asked.

"On one of the lamps," he answered. "One of them had a medallion video camera. They run off a watch battery and transmit WIFI. They are made in China." Ivan's face crumbled again. "I had to make it look real," he said. "I didn't like the way that things were going in that place," he said.

"And you are sure of this?" she asked him.

"I can't be sure of anything," he said, "but I'm confident that I saw a camera."

"And it was filming us," she asked.

"I think so," he said. "Oh, God, maybe it wasn't on," he said as he covered his face in his hands. Natalya watched him as he took a deep breath and continued. "My intuition just screamed...," he started. "Maybe I overreacted." Ivan now seemed visibly sick. "I'm so sorry."

"You seemed pretty confident when we were in the room," Netalya said.

"It was shiny," he said. "Everything else was dusty. Someone put it there recently. And it was the only room in the building that was brightly lit."

"Ivan, it's okay," she reassured him. "You made a reasonable conclusion, and took a reasonable action based on the risks which could have been deadly. You did get those two safety bulletins, right?"

"I'm sorry I hurt you," he said.

"I'm okay, Ivan. I'm not in any pain."

"I saw tears in your eyes," he said. "I'm so sorry."

Natalya smiled a little. "Ivan, I thought that you were role playing and I played along." Ivan looked at her attentively. "At the time, I thought that it seemed a little inappropriate, given the circumstances,... and yes, a little disturbing as well,... but damn, that was hot."

"Hot?" Ivan said. "You were crying. I saw tears."

"Well, yes. You were terrifying," she said. "You are familiar with role playing, aren't you? You invoked real emotion. It was disturbing, and I'm surprised that I didn't kick your ass... and I could, too. There's a lot that you don't know about me." She paused. "I felt safe, though. I guess I trusted you in some way, for some reason..., I'm not sure why." Natalya paused. "I can't say that I didn't have some doubts. I still do." They rode in the din of the taxi and said nothing for several moments. "And those tears in your eyes, those are real, too?" she asked him.

Ivan clumsily wiped the dampness from his face with his fingers. "I'm not role playing," he said to her. They both listened to the road din some more.

Natalya looked into his face some more. "Sometimes," she said, "you seem like someone I could love. On the other hand, if this is all acting, then you really are a monster." She kissed him on the forehead. "I hope that you are the first scenario, and not the monster." They rode in silence a while longer until they reached their destination. Ivan handed the taxi driver a bill before Natalya could reach into her handbag.

"Ivan," she said to him. "I have a red-eye flight out of here in a few hours, so I need to go get my things out of the hotel room and get going. However, I do have a few minutes." Ivan watched her to see where she was going with this. "I don't normally invite contacts up to my hotel room, but would you like to come up for a few minutes? I'd hate for our last moments together to be like this."

"Sure," Ivan responded. "My flight isn't until the morning."

"If you decide to mug me and take my things, I don't have much to steal," she said with a light-hearted smirk.

"I'll take that chance," he responded with his own smirk. They then proceeded to her hotel room.

"I meant to ask this earlier," he said as they entered her room, "but did you get the packet? I was supposed to take that immediately."

Natalya reached into her handbag, took out an envelope, and handed it to him. Ivan examined it. It was sealed, unmarked on the outside, and contained roughly four sheets of folded paper.

"Old school," he commented in reference to the paper documents. He placed the envelope into an inside coat pocket.

"Take your jacket off," she said to him. "I promise not to hit you on the head and take it myself."

Ivan looked around the room and then complied. He placed his jacket onto a chair. Natalya placed her handbag on the same chair next to his jacket. She walked up in front of him and hugged him. Ivan wrapped his arms around her as well.

"Now it's my turn," she whispered to him.

"What do you mean?" he asked somewhat apprehensively as if maybe things had been going too well.

"I've sucked your dick twice, so far," she said.

"Once was voluntary," he added awkwardly.

"So, I need you to do something for me," she said before she kissed his neck.

"Anything," he responded.

She backed away from their embrace and then quickly grabbed his wrists. He defensively attempted to pull away, but she held tighter as they stared into each other eyes. He began to relax.

"There is a lot that you don't know about me. You have the brute strength, but I have the judo moves," she said to him. "I'll use your strength against you." She continued to stare directly into his eyes. "You said that you'd give me what I want. Are you willing to follow through?"

"Okay," he said, "but do I have a choice?"

"You have a choice, but would your really do that to me? I think that you owe me."

"Okay," he said.

"But if it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't have asked if I thought that you'd mind," she added. "You have to trust me." She tightened her grip onto his wrist and pulled his body closer to hers until she could kiss him. "You got me so wet," she said before she kissed him again. "And I may not see you again." She kissed him some more. "And I'd never forgive myself if I didn't get what I was owed." She aggressively pressed her tongue between his lips and into his mouth.

"Now, get on this floor, on your back," she ordered. This time, it was Ivan who complied. Natalya seemed pleased with herself as she watched him obey. She sat down on one of the chairs in the room and removed her boots and her stockings. Ivan watched her as she removed her panties without removing her skirt, pausing to show him a wet spot in the crotch. She got up and then held her panties in front of his face. "See what you did to me." Ivan could smell the scent of her pussy from the damp fabric. She sat back down on the chair and slid one of her hands underneath her skirt. She then got up from her chair and kneeled next to Ivan. She smiled as she placed a wet finger against his lips. "See, I told you I was wet," she pressed her musky fingers into his mouth and then removed them.

Natalya stood up and looked down at him. Ivan looked up the dark underside of her skirt and thought that he could barely see her bush.

1...456789