Untrusted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting close to cumming," Ivan warned a second time. "Where do you want me to cum?" he pleaded between moans. Natalya bucked her hips a few times, and then clamped his cock tightly with her kegels. Ivan's eyes opened widely and he emitted an ungraceful sound like a grackle call as he began to inject cum into her cunt. His hips bucked and his back arched as his cock continued to pump cum between her legs. Gradually, his spasms grew further apart until it was apparent that his last spurt of ejaculate had occurred. With warning, and without disconnecting their bodies, Natalya flipped their intertwined bodies onto Ivan's back, and then with one fluid movement, rotated her own body so that she wrapped her legs around Ivan's head in a scissor lock while planting her sopping pussy onto his face.

"Swallow!" she commanded with a manic look on her face as she squeezed his head tighter with her legs. "Swallow it all!" Ivan had hardly realized what had happened before semen began to gush into his mouth as post orgasmic paralysis began to overtake his body. He gave a token reflexive wiggle of resistance, but Natalya had firmly locked his head below her pussy with her legs, and there was no escaping. With her swollen pussy lips firmly pressed against his mouth, the musky and cunt-scented cum continued to flow out of her cunt and into his mouth. His intense orgasm had been very discombobulating, and he still hadn't swallowed, so he continued to lie on his back with a mouth full of cum, feeling and tasting the silky mixture on his tongue as more trickled from her cunt.

"Have you swallowed it all?" Natalya asked him.

"Oh," he thought to himself as finally assembled what had happened to him. He swallowed and felt the smooth mixture slide down his throat. He slowly inhaled and thought that the unique flowery bouquet of the cum-pussy mixture wasn't unpleasant, so he gave her creamy pussy lips a lick, which evoked an immediate moan and a cackle from Natalya. That was all that was needed to prod him into session of licking and lapping her creamy pussy.

"Oh, baby," she said to him. "You're the best."

"Let me go and I'll do you some more," he suggested. "My neck is starting to hurt." She unleashed him from her legs, and he positioned her onto her back where he could situate himself between her open thighs.

"You are fabulous!" she praised.

Ivan eventually wrapped up his pussy licking, and they began to cuddle on the bed while they were still naked.

"Today has been wonderful," Natalya said to him.

"It has," Ivan said.

Ivan saw the mug that had covering the coin that Natalya had flipped earlier and began to reach for it.

"Do you trust me, Ivan?" Natalya asked as she intercepted the mug by placing her hand over it. Natalya's hand had just barely reached the mug first, and Ivan's hand had gasped the top of her hand.

Ivan looked at the mug and then looked at Natalya while still holding Natalya's hand lightly in his grip. After a brief hesitation, he removed his hand.

Natalya smiled as she lifted the mug. The coin beneath the mug showed its tail side up. Ivan smiled. "I told you that can trust me," she said.

They both looked at the clock and they immediately felt the weight of their limited time together upon them. "I'm afraid that it's time to get dressed," Ivan said. They both stood up and began to look for their respective clothes that had been tossed about the room. Ivan had picked up his underwear but stopped to stare at Natalya's naked body as she bent down to pick up various articles of clothing. He was mesmerized by the motion of her breasts as they swayed away from her body in unison as she leaned down to pick up an item, and then return to their original position as she stood upright again.

"Your breasts are a work of art," he said to her.

Natalya looked at him and smiled as she saw that his penis had become partially erect again. "Let me give it a goodbye kiss for a job well done," she said as she kneeled to give his member a gentle kiss. The distinct musky perfume of pussy and semen was still prominent on his genitals as she kissed his member. She felt a flash a euphoria as she purposely drew the scent into her nose, and then reflexively engulfed his cock into her mouth. Ivan groaned with pleasure.

"I'm so sorry," Natalya apologized with a laugh. "I got carried away."

"Nothing to apologize for," Ivan said as he smiled and caught his breath. "I'll be late for sure if that happens again, though." Natalya's smile grew bigger as she saw him now struggling to put on his underwear over a full erection.

"Why do you think that they assigned us together again today?" Natalya asked as she put on her panties. Ivan seemed distracted as he watched her. "It seems like astronomically good luck, but I'm not a believer in luck," she said as she leapt into her pants. "There must be some underlying reason."

"I agree," said Ivan as he began to put on his socks. "No one has told me anything directly, but I'm under the impression that our transfers are all related, and that it's something unusually important."

"That's very plausible," she said.

"We'll probably never know the details," he said. "I've never been given feedback about previous assignments." The two of them continued to get dressed in silence.

Natalya face turned glum as she completed trying to neaten her hair without a brush. Ivan had placed his travel bag by the door when he noticed her face crumbling. He hugged her and she began to sob. "It's over," she said as she continued to sob. "It can't happen again."

"It's okay," he told her, but he knew that she was right.

"Ivan, I have something to tell you," she said. Her sobbing had stopped, but her face was still full of tears.

"Yes," he said to her.

She looked at him and tried to regain her composure. "We won't be meeting anymore. I've resigned, effective in two days when I return. I'm sorry." She put her head on Ivan's shoulder and he held her tightly. "They were going to remove me from the field anyway. They said that I wasn't grey enough."

Ivan smiled a little. "Well, you really are quite attractive, and unfortunately, that isn't conducive to being grey."

"That doesn't make me feel any better," she said.

"I have something to say too. I turned in my resignation almost two weeks ago," he said.

"What!" she exclaimed. "Why?"

"I've been thinking about it for a very long time. This is a very lonely job, and I don't want to grow old with it. And lately, I've wondered whether I might die sooner rather than later with this supposedly boring job."

"I would agree with those points," she said. "I've had those complaints myself."

"Also, I suspect that the days of the usefulness of this job are numbered, as it becomes obsolete by better internet security measures. I've been a very expensive courier for a long time."

Natalya sighed. "Sometimes, I've wondered whether we were just shuttling shopping lists for an ambassador's mistress." Ivan nodded.

"It if makes you feel any better, I have found that the private sector has lots of very high paying jobs for people with our skills," he said.

"That's good to know," she said.

"Unfortunately," Ivan said, "I am still a government employee, which means that even exchanging a private email address with you is an offense potentially punishable by prison, even if we happen to be working for the same side." The two of them looked defeated.

"We have the strangest relationship," Ivan said to her, "but I'm really glad that we've met."

"I am too," she replied.

Ivan chuckled. "I know some extremely intimate details about you, like how you have this tiny triangular birthmark between your pussy and your asshole... but off to the side... they make a little triangle, ...but I don't even know your real name."

Natalya groaned. "Is that what you are going to remember about me?" she asked.

"Among other things," he answered. "You are also one of the most brilliant and interesting people that I've ever met. There is a lot to like about you."

"And you, Ivan," she said, "are one of the most brilliant people I've met, and, also one of the kindest. I'm glad that you shared Hanna with me today."

Ivan looked at the clock. "Shall we go downstairs? There are usually taxis waiting. I'll take one to the airport. We can say goodbye downstairs."

"Okay," she said.

As they got on the elevator, Natalya asked, "Do you travel to various countries recreationally?"

"I do," he said. "My interest in travel is what got in me in this career in the first place. I guess that I can talk about that with you as long as I don't share my country of origin."

Natalya became more energized. "Have you been to both the eastern and western Europe, for fun?"

"Yes," replied Ivan. "I've..."

"North America?" she asked.

"Yes," Ivan answered and then waited to see if Natalya had another question. "Canada, the U.S., and Mexico."

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. Ivan checked the time and exclaimed, "Good grief, I'm running late!"

Natalya quickly pulled out her phone and began to search for something as she hurriedly followed Ivan to a waiting Taxi near the front of the hotel. She then pulled out a pen and small piece of paper from her handbag and began to write.

"Goodbye," Ivan said to her tenderly.

Natalya didn't look up but continued to write. She started to hand the note to Ivan, but then exclaimed "Saturday!" and then began to look up something in her phone again. The taxi began to honk its horn, and Ivan looked confused. She made one last quick scribble and then handed him the note.

"Goodbye, Ivan," she said. "Trust me." She kissed him goodbye.

Chapter Ten: Rocco's Pizzeria

Rocco's Pizzeria, Norristown, Pennsylvania

It was 3:01 PM on a Saturday as she checked the time and nervously waited on the bench in front of the pizzeria. She was almost an hour early for her appointment, and the impending wait seemed like it would be an eternity. "At least it's a beautiful summer day," she thought.

A man appeared around the corner of the building and recognized her.

"Natalya!" he exclaimed as he ran up to her.

"Ivan!" she yelled as she jumped up to kiss him. "I'm so glad you made it! You're early," she said to him in English.

"I had feeling that you might be early," he said. "You look great."

"Thank you," she said before she kissed him again.

"And your plan was brilliant!" he said. "You are amazing."

"I'm glad that you figured it out. All I gave you was an address and a time... and hoped that you'd take is as a suggestion for a vacation destination."

"It's not my idea of a typical vacation destination, but I bought a plane ticket and rented a car based on your suggestion... and trusted that you'd be here. What made you pick this place?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. I really just panicked and picked some place," she said.

"Have you been here before?" he asked.

She laughed. "Yes, I grew up a few miles from here. I used to love coming here to eat with my family as a kid."

"I grew up several hundred miles south of here... in Florida," he said with a huge smile. "I'm working in California, now." They looked at each other with an expression of relief.

"By the way, my name is Bill," he said to her. "Bill Watters."

"And my name is Allison. Allison Swanson. It's my real name."

"Mine's real, too. It's very nice to meet you, Allison," Bill said as they shook hands. "We have a lot to talk about."

1...456789