Untrusted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivan took the bouquet and the receipt. He looked at the bouquet and then turned and looked awkwardly at Natalya as he put the receipt into his pocket.

"You are early," he said to her. "I'm assuming that you were to contact to me at 4 PM," he said.

"Oh," Natalya replied confusedly. "Yes, I'm supposed to meet Franz at 4 PM."

"And you are Anna?" Ivan asked, seemingly eager to change the subject from the bouquet.

"Yes, I am Anna," Natalya answered with a desperate attempt to smile. She tried to glance repeatedly at the bouquet without appearing obvious.

"I usually try to arrive at my destinations early," Natalya added. "I like to scout things out ahead of time."

"Oh," Ivan said clumsily.

"What brings you here so early today?" probed Natalya.

"Oh," Ivan repeated. He sighed. "I came to..." He sighed again. Natalya looked at him blankly. Ivan said nothing, but his face was very pensive.

"I guess that I can let you in on one of my personal indulgences that I take when here," he said.

Natalya gazed at the bouquet in his hand. This time, she did not try to hide it. "Were you planning to meet someone else today?" she asked.

"Let's go, I'll take you to meet her," he said as he began to walk.

"Where are you going?" Natalya asked, hinting that she hadn't agreed to accompany him.

"Just around the block," he said as he stopped walking and faced Natalya. "I'd like for you to meet someone." She looked at him blankly. "If you don't have any other plans, I'd love for you to join me." Ivan's uneasiness had begun to fade and had seemingly been replaced by peacefulness. Natalya began to walk towards him, and Ivan took it as a yes.

"I was little unnerved at first at the thought of telling you about her," he said as they began walking side by side. "I'm not sure that HQ would approve."

"I see," she said as she continued to walk beside him.

"I still want to ask you about things that I know that you can't answer," he commented as they rounded the corner of the block. The walked in silence until they rounded the next block corner.

"Oh, and my name here is Juergen Brunner," he said as he led her into a shop.

The two of them walked into a tiny bistro and pastry shop. A boy in his late teens was behind the counter called out, "Good day, Herr Brunner."

"Hello, Martin, you've grown since I've last seen you!" Ivan called out to him.

"Is that for Hanna?" Martin asked. "Would you like me to take that for you?"

"Why, yes," replied Ivan as he and Natalya took a seat at one of the two tables. "That would be very nice."

"Hanna stepped out for a quick errand, but she should be back any second," said Martin.

Martin took the bouquet into a back room and returned with it in a vase which he sat onto the counter. "Hanna will like these," he said. Natalya looked around a wide variety of pastries and foods around the shop.

Just then, a heavyset woman at least 20 years older than anyone else in the room bombastically lumbered through the front door of the shop. "Juergen, my boyfriend!" she shouted as she saw him sitting at one of the tables. Ivan stood up to greet her. She held up her hand to him and he kissed it.

"Hanna, it's so nice to see you again," Ivan said to her.

"Where have you been? It's been so long! I see that you brought me flowers again," she said to him as she eyed the vase on the counter. "You really know how to win a girl's heart!"

"Always for my love," he said to her with a huge grin.

"And oooohhhh, did you bring some competition for me today?" she asked Ivan as she stepped towards Natalya. "Is she here to steal your heart away from me?" Hanna asked.

"You never know," Ivan replied. "This is... Sabrina," he said to Hanna as Natalya stood up from the table.

"I'm so pleased to meet you, Sabrina," Hanna said to Natalya as they shook hands.

"And I'm delighted to meet you as well," Natalya responded.

"But don't let me hear that you've ever broken his heart," Hanna threatened her playfully. "Do you two have time for a bite? Martin and I just made a new creation, and I'd be delighted if you two lovebirds would give me your feedback."

"Lovebirds," both Ivan and Natalya mouthed at each other.

"We would love to," Ivan answered eyeing Natalya.

"It's not on display yet. I'll have to go get it," she said.

As Hanna stepped into the back, Natalya chuckled heartily. She returned and placed two saucers in front of them. "It's really just a strudel, but Martin and I designed the cross-hatched crust with the stripes of caramel."

"It's beautiful," Natalya commented.

"It certainly is," said Ivan.

"Thank you. Erwin would have been proud," she said as she looked at Ivan.

"I'm sure that he would be," Ivan said.

"It is so good to see you again, Ivan, but regretfully, I must leave again in a moment."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Ivan replied.

"I have date!" she said to Ivan enthusiastically.

"Really?" Ivan asked.

"Why yes!" she answered. "And... he's a plumber, so I won't need to bother you anymore when you are in town." She looked at a clock on the wall and then said, "Let Martin pour you some coffee and don't you dare try to pay for it... after all you've done for me." Ivan and Martin exchanged knowing glances at each other.

"Well, dear, I'm so happy that I got to meet you," she said to Natalya. "I'm not sure what intentions you have with him, but he's a very special man."

"And Juergen, thank you for everything," Hanna said to Ivan. "I'm so sorry that I can't stay and visit longer. I'd love to visit with Sabrina sometime."

"It's okay," Ivan said to her. "I'm so glad to hear that you are going out." He could see Martin smiling through the corner of his eye.

And as fast as Hanna burst into the shop, she left, and the store was quiet again.

"Wow, that was fun," Natalya said to Ivan as Martin placed tiny cups of Viennese coffee on their table.

"She's a bit of sunshine for me," Ivan said to Natalya. "I met her right after her husband died... Erwin."

"Oh," Natalya said remembering Hanna's mention of him earlier.

"She was struggling with his death. And struggling with the business. I fixed a plumbing problem for her."

"That was nice of you," Natalya said. "It sounds like you did more than that."

"She needed some help without Erwin around... and I suggested that she see about hiring a teenager part time. A friend of a friend of hers knew Martin who was happy to be an apprentice, and it's worked out well for everyone."

"This strudel is wonderful," Natalya said.

"She and Martin seem to be doing well with their creations," he said. The two of them finished their strudel and Ivan paid Martin for the desserts, despite her instructions not to. "We should probably get going," Ivan said. He said goodbye to Martin and they headed out the door.

"I think that she has a thing for you," Natalya joked with him as they began down the sidewalk.

"She always lit up when I flirted with her, so I was generous." Ivan smiled. "I sometimes worried that I had taken it too far. I spent some late nights with her."

"You two, never...?" Natalya uttered curiously.

"No, but I suspect that she would have jumped at the opportunity. We just talked... a lot, and I fixed things for her. I think that it gave her confidence again. I'm happy to see her dating." Ivan smiled. "I've met with some seedy characters in this location, and I've worked hard to keep my work activities separate from her shop. I've broken my rule with you, though."

"We've broken a few rules together," Natalya said. "Your secret is safe with me."

They saw a couple holding hands on the sidewalk in front of them. Natalya reached out for his hand. "Shall we pretend to be couple on vacation?" she suggested.

Ivan took her hand, but he seemed to be contemplating. "I've become resentful about my career," he said to her. "I'm tired of pretending. I'd like to really be with someone close to me on vacation, where we spend all day together and then travel home together. I spend almost my entire life now living as an alias. Even Hanna doesn't know who I really am."

"She knows the important parts of you," she said, "but I know what you are getting at. I'm torn right now between feeling rage at our situation, and not wanting to spoil the brief bit of time that we have left."

"I'd love to be able to spend the day touring the city with you," Ivan said.

"And then go back to our hotel room and fuck like bunnies?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered.

"Maybe that can be arranged. My 4 PM appointment got cancelled, and I don't leave until tomorrow," she said with a grin. "When is your flight?"

"I leave this evening," Ivan answered. Natalya frowned. He checked his phone for details. "My hotel is about halfway between here and the airport. Depending how fast we can get there... we might have almost an hour together."

"Taxi!" Natalya yelled as she stepped into the street to flag an oncoming taxi.

Chapter Nine: Finality

Vienna, Austria

Natalya and Ivan could hardly restrain themselves after they had stepped into the taxi. Neither were sure what Viennese laws would have been violated if they had had sex in the back of that taxi, but they both considered taking that chance. They also didn't want to get evicted from their taxi before they had reached Ivan's hotel room. They sat shoulder-to-shoulder, held hands, and kissed throughout their ride. Natalya placed her handbag over Ivan's lap, and fondled his erect cock through the fabric of his pants. Ivan later moved the handbag to her lap, and she held it has he rubbed his fingers over the fabric over her pussy. It was an exercise in frustration and playfulness. After what seemed like an eternity, their taxi turned into the parking lot at Ivan's hotel.

"Before I forget," Natalya said to him. She discretely placed a matchbook into Ivan's hand.

"Thank you!" he said. "It would have been embarrassing if I had forgotten that."

After Ivan had paid the taxi fare, they both sped up to his room. As the room door closed, they began to kiss.

"Just one second, if you'll indulge me," Natalya interjected.

"I thought that I was already indulging you," Ivan said jokingly.

"Do you have coin?" she asked quickly. "I thought of something in our car ride over here." Ivan reached into his pocket and then placed a coin into her hand. "You may regret teaching me this lesson, but it stuck with me."

"Okay, what's your game?" he asked. "I'll agree to anything... just hurry!"

"Okay... so I've swallowed your cum twice already," she said.

"Yes," he said.

"Regardless," she said. She seemed impatient as well. "Heads I swallow, tails you swallow this time!"

"How is that going to work logistically?" he asked.

"Just tell me when you are about to cum. If it's heads, then I'll tell you to cum in my mouth. If it's tails, then I'll tell you to cum somewhere else, like my tits... and you'll have to lick it up."

"I'll take that chance," he said with a laugh. "I like your style."

Natalya flipped the coin, discretely glanced it, and then placed it on the nightstand, and quickly covered it up with a coffee mug. "You'll have to trust me," she said to Ivan as he unsuccessfully struggled to see the result.

They immediately began to kiss again and to run each other's hands along each other's backs. Ivan hands glided across the feminine curves along the firm musculature of Natalya's back and across her hips. Natalya ran her hands over the rigid masculine shape of his body between his shoulders and his waist. Ivan reached toward the bed and quickly pulled the sheets back as Natalya began to remove her clothes. Ivan removed his shirt as he watched Natalya remove her bra. His mouth opened as he watched her bare breasts jiggle as they fell free. He wanted to leap towards her right then to touch and kiss them, but he restrained himself so that they could both undress themselves more quickly. Natalya watched Ivan as he removed his shirt. It was the first time that she had seen his bare arms and his bare chest. She wondered when he found time to exercise, and she briefly thought about watching him exercise. Ivan watched her as she removed her pants and then her panties. He smiled as he saw her bush reveal itself, and his mouth opened again as saw his caught his first glimpse of her pink labia peeking out beneath her, matching the color of her nipples. Natalya's eyes widened as she saw his erect penis spring out of his underwear as he lowered them. She smiled as she saw it bob ungracefully as he stepped out of his underwear.

The two of them approached each other and stood naked, face-to-face as they resumed kissing. Ivan's erect cock pressed against Natalya, and her nipples pressed against Ivan as they moved ever closer. Ivan could feel the warmth of Natalya body on the tip of cock. He pressed closer to her as they kissed, and she reached up to gently fondle him. He groaned as her fingers made contact with his bulging member, and then darted his tongue into her mouth.

Natalya rolled into the bed onto her back. Ivan took a moment to stare at her naked body as she looked back at him. Her breasts were perfect domes on her chest and were accentuated by her nipples as they pointed toward the ceiling. Natalya watched him looking, so she cupped her breasts and then pulled on her nipples. Her bush called out for him to nuzzle it, and her pussy lips were teasingly hidden, almost completely, between her closed legs.

As Ivan bent down over her to kiss her, Natalya reached up to firmly grab is cock. Ivan gasped as she tightly squeezed as she asked him, "You really want to fuck me, don't you?"

"You know I do," he answered.

"You had better do a good job," she demanded. Ivan rapidly grabbed both of her wrists and forcefully pinned both of her arms above her head against the bed. He pressed the weight of his whole body against hers and forced her to kiss him.

"I don't do anything half way," he said before pressing his tongue into her mouth again. Natalya rotated one wrist free from his grip while executing a judo move with her hip and a leg, flopping Ivan onto his back as she rotated onto the top of him and pinned him down beneath her.

"You're almost too easy," she told him confidently. "And you have no idea of what you did wrong."

"Suck my dick," he told her. And she did. She turned her body around and sixty-nined him.

Before taking his cock into her mouth, she ordered, "lick my cunt," as she pressed her pussy down onto his mouth. The tip of his stiff dick was already wet with precum, and she rubbed it over her lips before inserting it gently into her mouth.

Natalya's pussy was extremely wet by the time she planted her hips into Ivan's face. Her legs were spread open over him, slightly opening her exposed labia, and delighting him with the musky aroma of her cunt. She uttered a brief moan as her damp labia first made contact with his mouth, and he kissed her tender lips as intimately as if he were directly kissing her soul. Her hips squirmed, and her voice moaned as he worked her pussy with his mouth, and she worked his cock with her mouth.

She began to slowly pump his dick into her mouth and would occasionally shove it deep into the back of her throat. Ivan oozed with pleasure with each slow pump and convulsed with ecstasy each time she shoved it in deeply. He began to shove his tongue into her cunt each time she shoved his cock into the back of her throat, and they would both moan and writhe as they both penetrated each other. She then took a breath and shoved his dick completely down her throat until her lips were pressing against his body. She took pride in her deep throating skill and smiled as she removed his dick from her throat and listened to him moan breathlessly beneath her.

Ivan gripped her hips and pushed them to the side, forcing her to roll onto her back. He bent down to her face to kiss her again. She could smell and taste her pussy on his slippery lips, and it turned her on more. He could taste the precum on her mouth, and it turned him on knowing that those lips had been sucking his dick just moments ago.

"Get on your knees, I want to fuck you from behind," he said. She quickly did as she was told, and Ivan admired her pear-shaped ass for a moment before he reached downward to run his fingers over her wet pussy lips. She moaned as he slipped two fingers inside her cunt. "Now lick them off," he ordered as he pulled them out and brought them to her face where she eagerly licked them.

"How'd you know I liked that," she asked.

"You told me," he said, "when we were in Latvia."

"You remember that?!" she exclaimed.

"It's one of the few things that I remember from that night," he said. He then positioned himself behind her and placed his cock along the underside of your pussy lips.

"Don't tease me," she said. "Put your dick in me." He placed the tip of his dick at the opening of her cunt and held it there. Her cunt felt warm and inviting to his cock, and it was almost impossible not to slam it inside immediately. Natalya couldn't take it, and shoved her hips backwards, impaling herself with his dick. "Fuck me!" she ordered.

Ivan pushed himself deeply until he could feel her ass cheeks pressing against his hips, and then began to slowly slide his cock in an out of her pussy doggie style. Natalya began to moan instantly. "I've waited a long time to feel your cock inside me," she told him.

"I've waited a long time to feel your pussy," he told her sweetly. They both moaned as he continued to slowly fuck her while increasing the speed and intensity ever so slowly with each stroke.

"Fuck me harder," she told him until he was eventually slamming into her ass with every stroke. Her moans turned into wails, and her ass cheeks began to quiver as she began to orgasm. "Don't stop," she cried, and he pounded her into another orgasm as her wails turned into squeals. She then pulled off of him and turned around quickly to suck the dick that had been in her cunt. The expression in her face as Ivan looked down at her was euphoric as she tasted and swallowed the juices of her cunt from his cock.

Ivan grabbed her by her shoulders and tossed her onto her back. He grabbed her wrists again and held them above her head against the bed. He had a confident look about him as if he had the upper hand against her this time. Natalya had a determined look about her as well, and they appeared to be in a stand-off for a moment. As he lied on top of her, he forced her legs apart with his own legs, and gently pressed the tip of his cock against her wet pussy.

"No!" she yelled at him. "Don't do it!" Then she laughed. "You had better not make me wait!"

Natalya gasped as Ivan began to penetrate her with the tip of cock. He slowly slid his cock inside her until he was pressing against her clit, and then held his hips firmly against her body and held completely still until she began to squirm and whimper. He began to grind against her clit, and her whimpers turned into wails. "Oh, Ivan!" she called out as she felt another orgasm approaching. He looked into her face and studied it intensely as an orgasm consumed her. For Ivan, this visual experience of watching her face orgasm was just as pleasurable as the physical experience.

He then began to rhythmically fuck her, and she immediately began to wail. "Yes!" she screamed, and he continued to pound her.

"You like that?" he asked her breathlessly as he repeatedly slammed his hips into her clit.

"Fuck me!" she called out. "Fuck me with that dick!" Ivan began to moan as well, and Natalya began to buck her hips as she felt another rush of pleasure devour her whole body.

"I'm getting close," Ivan called out to her between his moans. Natalya opened her eyes and looked into Ivan's face.

1...456789