Untrusted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with her back towards his feet, she placed one foot on either side his head and then lowered her hips so that she was sitting on his chest. She pulled the back of her skirt up so that that her bare ass cheeks were pressed against his chest. She pulled the front of her skirt up just a little, and then covered his face with it. She then moved her hips forward and moaned as her pussy was pressed against the bottom of his chin.

"You're probably getting enough air to breathe down there," she said to him. She could look down and see her skirt, but his head was completely hidden. She didn't need or want to see him now. He could feel her wet labia pressed against the bottom of his chin, and he could smell the strong scent of pussy.

"Do you wish that you could lick it?" she asked him.

"Oh, yes," he answered with a muffled voice.

"Never mind, don't talk," she said gruffly.

She slowly pushed her hips with a rhythmic motion against the corner of his chin, just below his mouth. He held his jaw tight and let her slide her wet pussy against it as she moaned quietly.

"Now just kiss it," she said as she raised her hips and then gently lowered her pussy lips to his mouth. He gently kissed her, and she let out a small squeal before she began to moan again.

"That feels so good," she told him. She adjusted her hips so that his kisses worked their way toward her clit, and her moans rose in pitch as he reached her little button. She then slowly moved her hips forward so that he was kissing her perineum. "Now lick it slowly and gently," she said. He pressed his tongue between his lips until it was pressing and pleasuring between her ass and her pussy. His own lips were covered with the wetness of her cunt, and he relished being able to taste it. His nose was just beneath the opening of her vagina and was savoring her sweet scent. She closed her eyes and moaned as she was enjoying the feeling of his tongue.

"Okay, stop licking," she told him. She moved her hips backward just slightly so that the opening of her cunt was right at his mouth. "Now, just lick with the tip of your tongue," she told him. He stuck the tip of his tongue out of his mouth and pressed it between her labia and pushed it barely into her cunt. She let out a whimper of pleasure as she felt it slip inside. "That's it, just like that," she said before whimpering some more. "This is the best," she said as a huge smile consumed her face.

She pressed her pussy slightly harder against his face, and ever so slightly began to rock her hips from front to back against his mouth. "Lick deeper," she said. "Press it deeper into my cunt."

As he began to thrust his tongue more deeply into her cunt, he was also licking her wetness into his mouth. He could feel her lubrication spreading around inside his mouth, and he tasted her sweetness as it covered his tongue. By this point, she was almost dripping with lubrication from her cunt, and he could bask in her scent with each breath through his nose. He felt a wave of euphoria as he felt her slippery essence slide down the back of his throat as he swallowed her.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me with your tongue." She began pressing her hips more firmly against his mouth until he could feel his own lips pressing against his teeth. Her breathing had become deeper and more erratic, and her whimpers had become squeals. "Oh, yes, please don't stop!" she commanded. His head was still covered by her skirt, and he could see nothing as she continued to ride his face. She grabbed onto the table that was in front of her, and closed her eyes as she focused on the pleasure that she was feeling from him. It wasn't just his tongue from which she was feeling delight. She was enjoying the feeling of his whole face sliding against her pussy, and it was feeling better and better as the lubricating juices from her cunt covered more and more of his face. Part of her was torn at what she was doing to him; her pleasure at his expense. But part of her relished what she was doing to him. The frustration and pent-up anger over their strange relationship was erupting into a profusion of emotions. She had doubts about him which were maddeningly intermingled with guilt about feeling those doubts. She ground her wet labia harder into his face as punishment for his part of the blame. Feelings of mistrust began to swirl and coalesce. Maybe she had been too nice to him. Maybe she was indeed being used. Feelings of rage began to spurt into her mind the same way that his semen had spurted into her mouth against her will. He was now paying for it, and both the physical and emotional ecstasy of his punishment were exquisite. She could feel the slimy mess being smeared across his miserable face, and she relished the feeling of her pussy lips mopping it over him as she began dragging them all the way from his chin to his forehead. An orgasm began to come over her and she shrieked with delight. She now felt anger. She felt anger that he kept entering her life so profoundly, and then leaving so abruptly. The expression of pleasure in her face turned to fierce determination. She slid her clit down to him mouth.

"Lick my clit!," she demanded. "Lick my clit, you whore!"

He obediently complied and began to slowly and gently lick her swollen clitoris. She whimpered as he touched it, and almost pulled away. He methodically widened his tongue to spread the pressure over a larger area, and then extremely slowly increased the pressure and frequency of his tongue movements.

"Oh, Yes!" she shouted as she gritted her teeth and began to whimper and then moan continuously. With great difficulty, she had stopped rocking her hips, and was letting him focus on her clit with his mouth. Her breathing became erratic, and her moans became higher in pitch so that they were indistinguishable from her squeals. An orgasm overtook her body, and her legs began to shake as her wails reverberated throughout the hotel room. "Oh, God, YES!" she screamed. He dutifully continuing licking as another wave of ecstasy gripped her soul. Her shrieks could be heard in the hallway down to the elevator as she twisted and writhed through repeated crests of pleasure, one after another.

She eventually moved her hips forward a bit to move her clit away from his tongue. He took the hint and stopped his vigorous licking, and began to lovingly and tenderly kiss the swollen labia that were hanging beneath her drooling cunt. His own breathing had become heavy, and he savored the luscious aromatic musk as he slowly lapped it up. He could hear her heavy breathing slowing down between the sweet sounds of her occasional cooing.

She then lifted her hips from his face, moved her body away from his, rolled into a ball, closed her eyes, and began to sob. It took a few seconds for Ivan to realize what had happened. He sat down beside her and put his arm around her. He took her hand and held it in his.

"I'm the monster," she said with her eyes still closed. She couldn't face him. "I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry," he said, "and you aren't a monster.'

"I'm sorry for what I just did to you. I shouldn't have done that."

Ivan continued to hold here hand. "I'm confused. I thought that it was awesome," he said, "and wonderfully erotic and sensuous." He looked at her, but her eyes were still closed.

She opened her tearful eyes to see a cheerful face that was completely covered in lubrication from her pussy.

"I was thinking some terrible things and I took it out on you. I used you. I'm sorry."

"If this is what it means to use me, then please use me anytime," he said gently.

A chuckle temporarily broke her grim face, but she remained tense. "But I'll never see you again, which is one of the reasons I'm angry." Ivan listened. "I'm tired of living for the moment. I want something to look forward to. I want to be able to look forward to being with someone."

Ivan held her hand tighter. "I understand," he said. "I've been frustrated by that as well." He sighed. "I've been telling myself that my life has been better from having met you." He paused. "Even if I never see you again. It's not very satisfying."

"I'm sorry that I doubted you. I'm sorry that I didn't trust you," she said.

"We're both sorry for a lot of things today," he said as he recalled his own emotional apologies to her earlier that evening.

She looked at him and then thought to herself. "Yes, you're right." She thought a few seconds more. "Shall we call it even?" she said and held out her hand for a hand shake. "Is there anything else on your chest?"

Ivan didn't hold out his hand. Natalya noticed that he wasn't smiling.

"What's on your mind?" she asked him.

Ivan hesitated. "I guess that there is something," he eventually said.

"Tell me," she said. "I want to know."

"This probably shouldn't bother me, but it does," he said.

"Go on."

"Remember that night in Riga where I blacked out?" he asked.

"Certainly," she said. "Despite whatever we were drugged with, I still have good recollection of that night."

'You told me that we didn't have sex," he said.

"Yes... I meant it. As I told you, I did consider it." She smiled a little. "But I am sure that we didn't have sex."

Ivan paused. "Well, it would have been okay. You can tell me now."

"Damn it, Ivan, I didn't have sex with you." Natalya was clearly irritated now.

"Well," he continued, "who did you have sex with?"

"I didn't have sex within anybody." She looked at him puzzlement and exasperation. "When and where would I have had sex that night?"

"In our hotel room," Ivan said.

"That's ridiculous!" she said. "I..." She stopped herself before she started shouting at him. "What makes you think that I had sex with ANYONE in our hotel room that night?" She glared at him incredulously.

"My phone recorded the audio," he said. "I had it on sound activated record... as a safety precaution." Natalya's expression became serious. "Judging by your moans, I counted at least three orgasms coming from you. I still have the recording with me, if you'd like to hear it."

Natalya's face turned white and she said nothing.

"Do you have something that you'd like to tell me?" he asked.

Natalya closed her eyes. Ivan waited.

"Did you change your mind?" he asked.

Natalya kept her eyes closed and her face looked anguished. She then spoke slowly, "You recorded several orgasms because I was masturbating."

"Oh," answered Ivan with a blank face.

"Damn it, Ivan! there was a naked man in bed with me...a very attractive naked man... who not that much earlier seemingly wanted to have sex with me... with a raging hard-on... you looked like you could have plowed a hole through the sheetrock in the wall."

Ivan watched her with very large eyes.

"I wanted to fuck you so badly, Ivan, but I didn't!" she added. "And then you passed out." Part of her looked angry, and part of her looked like she was near tears.

Ivan turned his eyes away from her at looked at the wall. He took a deep breath and then looked at her again. He chuckled. "I'm so sorry," he said, and then chuckled again.

Natalya did not look amused.

"You are the sweetest person," he said before he was interrupted but his own laughter.

Natalya relaxed and almost smiled.

"I'm sorry for laughing, and I'm sorry for accusing you," he managed to get out before resuming his laughter.

Natalya began laughing as well. "Don't forget, you had been masturbating, too... and taunting me with that long hard dick." She had an enormous grin by now. "You had been grabbing it like you were ready to fuck anything," she said to him. "Damn, Ivan! What was I supposed to do?"

Ivan laughed harder and Natalya laughed harder with him. "We were both pretty uninhibited from whatever drug that was," she said.

"Next time, you have my permission to fuck me," he added. The two of them continued smiling, but they stopped laughing. They knew that there wouldn't be a next time.

"I did get scared when you passed out," she said to him. "Not all of my decisions were wise ones that night, but I somehow knew to monitor your pulse and your breathing."

"Thanks again for taking care of me," he said to her. "I owe you."

"And once it looked like you were going to be okay, I finally gave my deprived pussy a reward."

"You truly are a saint," he said. "I'll delete that audio recording."

Natalya snickered. "No, keep it to remember me by!" The two of them smiled at each other silently. They were cherishing their time together, but they both knew that their time this evening was running out.

Natalya heard her phone buzz quietly. "Excuse me," she said as she got up to get her handbag. "This is probably about my flight." She opened up her bag and retrieved her phone. She typed into the interface a little, read a little, and then typed some more. Her face got very serious, and then showed what could have been a brief look of panic. "I'm sorry," she said to Ivan again as she continued to type frantically. She then appeared to proofread what she had just typed and then press a send button.

Natalya looked at Ivan with a sober look on her face. "I had gotten three urgent warnings to abandon our mission due to a significant risk of abduction and personal safety. I missed them earlier. Just then, I got an urgent request to reply to confirm that I was okay. I've never gotten such a request from HQ while I was out in the field."

"What the hell is in that envelope?" Ivan wondered aloud. "What kind of mission did they send us on?"

"I'm so glad that you were with me this evening," she said to him.

"I am too," he said. "It's been quite a day." He stepped closer to give her a hug.

"We make a good team," she said to him as she put her head on his shoulder. Ivan held her for a moment and then kissed her on the lips. They smiled at each other like two love birds.

Natalya sighed. "I really need to get going," she said to him flatly. "I have a flight to catch... and an appointment tomorrow morning." They released each other from their embrace. "I still need to change into my travel clothes, and I'm already running late." She could see that Ivan's cheerfulness had diminished somewhat.

"You are welcome to stay a little longer," she said to him with a devilish look. "You can watch me change." Ivan's cheerfulness returned.

"I'll help you with your bag on the way down," he offered with a smile.

"Thanks," she replied. "Don't you want to wash your face before you go? You're a mess."

"Nope," he said. "I'm enjoying this. It's a reminder." He smiled at her. "I'll wash up after I get to my hotel room."

"Make sure that you don't forget your envelope," she said to him as she began removing her remaining clothes.

Chapter Eight: Hanna

Vienna, Austria

Like with many of her destinations, Natalya often took advantage of her travels to brush up on her language skills by immersing herself into the local population. She had an exchange scheduled for the afternoon, and spent the morning practicing her German Austrian skills while sightseeing around Vienna.

Natalya also typically scouted out her meeting place about 30 to 60 minutes before the scheduled meeting time. Unexpected delays could have serious consequences in this profession, and it was prudent to locate the exact meetings spot well ahead of time. Today's exchange would take place near the Ottakring district on the western outskirts, away from the downtown cultural centers. Ottakring was more working class than the inner portion of Vienna, and contained a significant population of immigrants from Serbia, Yugoslavia, and Turkey. Taxis were her usual method of travel when time was short, but today, she travelled using Vienna's public transit system to reach this rendezvous point that was off the beaten path.

She stepped off her bus and then crossed the street into a small park where a few benches were waiting. One was unoccupied, so she took it. She was well over an hour early, and she took this time to rest and reminisce her adventures from earlier in the day. This was her first trip to this part of Vienna, and there was a lot to take in. Her mind also drifted to Ivan as she sat on the bench. It had been a few weeks since their last encounter, and yet her mind still often wandered to thoughts of him on her travels. With each trip, she held onto a little bit of hope that maybe Ivan would be her contact again. After all, fate had already paired them up multiple times already, against the odds. With each trip, she would inevitably be disappointed, and then be embarrassed at her irrational hopes.

After a brief rest, Natalya decided to get up to check out some of the business on the square. She first walked to a newsstand. She glanced at a few newspaper headlines, but decide not to get one because she didn't want to carry it into her next meeting. She didn't see any porn magazines but chuckled when she thought of Ivan's copy of "Wild Wet Cunts" that he had picked up in Germany. She next walked to a clothing store. She didn't step in but stopped to look at the window displays. Through the corner of her eye, she thought that she had seen someone who looked like Ivan walk into the adjacent store. It reminded her of Ivan when she first met him in Moscow, without a beard. She belittled herself for even considering the thought. Even if he were today's contact, their meeting time was still over an hour away. This gentleman was certainly just a local Austrian.

Still, Natalya decided to take a closer look. The neighboring store was a florist, and there were several plants and flowers in the window display. She looked at some of the flowers inside and then attempted to stealthily survey the occupants inside, but none of them were readily visible. She briefly considered entering the store as she stood there a while but thought better of it and walked away.

Natalya had walked about twenty steps away from the store when she heard the door burst open quickly. She turned and saw Ivan running towards her.

"Natalya!" Ivan exclaimed as he ran towards her.

"Ivan?" Natalya asked she stood and watched him approach.

With a huge smile on his face, Ivan wrapped both arms around her and kissed her enthusiastically on the lips. Natalya froze.

"Oh!" Ivan uttered awkwardly. "I didn't mean to presume..."

Ivan was interrupted by Natalya pouncing onto him and kissing him passionately. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking," she said before resuming their kissing.

Natalya backed away to see his face and sobbed once before laughing. "Ivan, it's so good to see you again."

"Likewise," he said. "I can't believe that I'm really with you again." He kissed her again. They stood face to face on the sidewalk, holding both of each other's hands. Like their other recent meetings, they felt intense joy that was intermingled and tempered by sorrow of their impending loss of one another. However, this time, the unwelcome sorrow seemed to have a greater stronghold.

"I'm sorry I froze like," Natalya said to him calmly. "I am very happy to see you."

"It's okay," he reassured.

"It's like I saw a ghost," she said. "Every time you leave, I think that I'll never see you again. It's like you've died, and I then have to mourn your loss."

"I understand," he said. "I know the feeling."

Just then, the door to the florist opened. A woman carrying a small bouquet of flowers emerged and began walking towards Ivan.

"Excuse me, sir," she called to Ivan.

Ivan turned around and looked startled.

"You forgot your purchase," she said as she continued to walk towards him.

"Oh, thank you! I am so sorry" he said to her apologetically.

"It's okay," the woman said to him with a smile. "It looks like you had someone important to meet. Here is your receipt." She turned away to walk back to her shop.

1...456789