Unusual Conditions for Employment Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DETAILED DRESS REQUIRMENTS FOR THE DINNER MEETING:

1.) SWEATER: Thin, but opaque, super tight short-sleeved, white, fine cashmere pull-over style; to be tightly stretched over pointed bra, (Possible 3 Points).

2.) BRA: White tight fitting, bullet or cone bra; the sharper pointed, the better, (Possible 4 Points).

3.) PANTIES: White fancy lace trimmed, small bikini thong style, (Possible 1 Point).

4.) VULVA: Freshly shaved, completely smooth, (Possible 1 Point).

5.) STOCKINGS and SKIRT: Black seamed 15 or less denier Nylon stockings, thigh-high with Spanish Heels with fancy lace imprinted welts. A Tight fitting, short black fine silk pencil skirt, matching the vest (if worn), its length to be coordinated with the stockings. It should be hemmed to just cover the tops of the gartered stockings while in a sitting position, but no longer than 4 inches above the top of the knees, (Possible 3 Points Total for Skirt and Stocking scored together).

6.) GARTER BELT: Narrow white lacy style garter belt, (Possible 1 Point).

7.) BELT: Tightly cinched red suede belt no less than four inches wide to be tightened an act as a waist-cincher so that it reduces the natural waist size by at least one inch, (Possible 1 Point).

8.) HIGH HEELS: Matching red suede stiletto heel pumps with needle toes at least 5 inches high, (Possible 4 Points).

9.) HAIR STYLE: Worn up in an elegant fashion, (Possible 2 Points).

10.) EYE SHADOW: Heavy and dark shaded red eyeshadow, (Possible 2 Points).

11.) MAKEUP: Bold complementary makeup to support her early 1960's sexy ensemble, (possible 1 point).

12.) LIPSTICK/GLOSS/LINER: Bright red lipstick with gloss and a slightly darker red lip liner, (Possible 2 Points).

13.) EARINGS: Flashy, long silver dangly earrings, minimum of two inches in length, (Possible 2 Points).

14.) CLUTCH: A small matching red suede clutch was also required, (Possible 1 Point).

15.) CHOKER: A silver, chrome, or bright stainless-steel choker, at least one inch wide, (Possible 2 Points).

16.) VEST (Optional): Very short black fine silk vest (to match skirt), clipped to stay open in front and just cover the breast tips from each side with the lower hem reaching no lower than the lower edge of the bra cups. If the 'Vest' option is utilized and worn to the restaurant, it must be checked at the coat check area before being escorted to the table, (Possible +1 additional point).

17.) OTHER: By far exceeding the minimum requirements of any of other categories (excluding Vest) or by wearing matching red suede or red satin elbow length gloves, but any deviations would be penalized, (Possible +2 total additional points).

After studying that rather complicated point system, Nancy noted a slight discrepancy between it and the summary that Linda had put together last night after reading Brad's Original Email. She had apparently missed the 'Belt' category and added the extra point to the 'Panty' group. Nancy didn't worry about that inconsistency because she had remembered, and complied with the belt requirement from the verbal phone conversation she had with Brad. She also was sure that she met the panty prerequisite as well.

As Linda had calculated last evening, there could only be a total of 3 'makeup' points added to the minimum of 30 required to pass the remaining dress code categories. Now that she had read the specific wording of these dress requirements, Nancy had second thoughts about wearing the faux red suede elbow length gloves she had bought in order to make up for not meeting the High Heel and Bra prerequisites.

Again, as Linda pointed out last night, being fake red suede and fingerless may actually cost her points since the any deviations to that glove requirement would be penalized. And since Linda had contributed the 5-1/4 inch red suede pumps and cone bra to her cause, they in themselves could add 2 points to the total and with the vest, a total of 3 could be accumulated in order to make up for any other possible point reductions. She therefore decided not to wear the gloves that evening. Nancy left work early and went directly to their apartment to get ready for her dinner meeting with Brad.

*****

By contrast, Linda's day at work was rather relaxing, since she had transferred most of her receptionist and scheduling duties to her replacement. Mark had her wear the 6 inch stilettos and 2nd generation prototype cone bra that day in order to show her off to his bosses since they had only met Nancy at the meeting when the Fit and Form Lingerie representatives were in St. Louis for that first business meeting. Today, Mark formally introduced her to most of the executive staff and explained how she was going to be the main spokesperson, model, and project coordinator for the cone bra marketing blitz, all under his direction.

That afternoon, Linda and Mark also worked on the details of some of their initial print and video ads for their client's introduction of the retro bra to the marketplace. They went to the photo studio that the company maintained, to do some professional still shots for those ads by having Nancy model that 2nd generation prototype cone bra. They took shots of her in many different poses and backgrounds with, and without different blouses and sweaters. He definitely was trying to mimic those early sixties, Maidenform bra ads. Mark also had them do a preliminary video of her in the 'office secretary scenario' in that bra with no top, which was similar to the one he had done at their suite in Las Vegas the week before.

By the time they got back to Mark's cubicle, it was nearing the end of the work day when Linda decided to give him a full detailed account of what her roommate had revealed late last evening. She gave a full accounting of Nancy's new relationship with the sales representative, Brad Meyers that she had flirted with over past few weeks.

She went in to great detail about how Nancy had teased Brad the last time he was in her office and how he had 'felt-up' her areolas and nipples through the thin sweater as she sat submissively in her desk chair. Linda also gave Mark a detailed description of Nancy's dress requirements that Brad had set up for their planned evening dinner meeting.

She even mused and said to Mark, "After seeing Brad's point grading system, I told Nancy that it reminded me of something that you would have come up with."

Mark responded and said, "As you well know, in general I've pretty much defined your dress code at work, but I like the idea of expanding it to include what you wear 24/7. I also like the idea of a grading system, including punishment if not strictly followed. I'll work on that and let you know what I come up with."

"I'm sure you will," she quickly replied.

Linda went on to say that she had promised Nancy that she would help her get dressed for that dinner meeting and asked if she could leave a little early to go home and assist Nancy in that process. She followed up by also asking Mark what time she should be over to his place that evening for their previously planned practice session involving their long delayed 'Damsel in Distress' scenario that would focus on her wearing the new cone bra for one of the print or video ads.

"I think that you should go right now and help your roommate get ready and then come over at 7:00 o'clock sharp. Use my Uber account because I don't want you driving home late at night. Just wear what you have on now since I'll have your costume ready when you get to my place. On second thought, wear those VA, gold kid heels that you wore in Vegas, you could use the practice." Mark instructed.

After leaving work, Linda ate a fast-food sandwich and after arriving home, she found Nancy in the furious process of preparing for the dinner meeting with Brad. She had already started applying her makeup and Linda helped her to finish the highlighting to mimic the early 1960's look.

It took almost an hour to finally get Nancy totally ready for her dinner date with Brad. Linda, for the last time, went through the dress code checklist to make sure that Nancy met all the possible complex requirements as best as she could interpret them.

Finally, they both left the apartment at the same time in separate Uber rides to meet their respective men for the evening.

Chapter 14

When Nancy arrived by Uber at the fancy restaurant in Clayton to meet Brad, she was dressed according to the elaborate standards that he had dictated for their dinner meeting. Her roommate, Linda had assisted her the evening before and after work this particular evening to ensure that she could meet those extreme dress requirements.

She had worn the optional vest to the restaurant and therefore checked it at the coat check counter as instructed by Brad. This, in effect left her extremely tight sweater exposed so that the profile of the sharp pointed cone bra poked straight out from her chest in an erotic 'Hollywood-Sweater-Girl' fashion.

Nancy noticed that the hostess, who was the one that also checked her vest, was wearing a tight-fitting white blouse with a fancy lace trim down the center and a black leather pencil skirt hemmed to just above the knees with a side pleat that exposed the welts of her black stay-up, thigh high nylons. Her waist was also cinched tightly by a wide black patent leather belt that helped pull the opaque blouse material over and display her bullet bra shaped breasts. She wore matching black patent opera pumps with French spiked heels that appeared to be at least four and a half inches high.

Nancy told the hostess that she was here to meet Brad Meyers. The hostess said that he was waiting at a table near the back. But before starting to escort her to his table, the hostess noted that because of Nancy's outfit, she must also be here for their theme night.

She pointed to a small poster near the coat check counter that indicated that the second Monday of each month would be an "Early 1960's Fashion" theme night at the restaurant. The styles that would be featured would include, but not be limited to, sweater girl bullet bras, pencil skirts, and sky-high heels for the women; and dinner jackets and thin bow ties for the men. The hostess further noted that the theme nights had recently become popular and had increased their business on otherwise slow Monday evenings.

As she was escorted back to the rear of the dining area where Brad was already waiting, Nancy noticed that many of the women, sitting at the tables, wore tight fitting blouses or sweaters over bullet shaped bras, pencil skirts, and high stiletto heels. The men with those women also wore dinner jackets with small bowties. This certainly boosted Nancy's confidence since she would not be the only one in such an outfit, even though her cone bra was the most extreme of any that she had yet seen.

Because of that sharp pointed bra and her 5-1/4 inch stilettos, Nancy thought she was being observed by some of the cliental, both men and women, but because of this theme night event, she felt much more comfortable and therefore decided that she was not going to be embarrassed by the way she was dressed.

Actually for some reason, this entire scene seemed to do just the opposite by instantly bringing out the hidden, exhibitionist side of her personality; much like Brad had quickly discovered her latent submissive sexual side the last time they met in her office.

They arrived at Brad's rather secluded table as he instantly stood and indicated that Nancy should sit at the table-setting across from him, which she gracefully complied as the hostess held the chair for her. He was also dressed in a white dinner jacket and bow tie.

After the hostess left, he stated, "You look fabulous in that bra and it definitely seems to meet my pointy bra requirement and really displays the tips of those magnificent nipples that I felt the other day in your office. It sure looks like that you're off to a great start in meeting my dress code for the evening. Where did you get such a fabulous bra? It really makes the point, ..... or rather points; no pun intended."

"Thank you for noticing," she quickly responded.

She further explained, "This particular cone bra is designed to display my nipples through its thin shear elasticized sleeves at the tips of each bra cup. My roommate really helped me out. She loaned me this bra I'm wearing as well as my stiletto's that you required. She works for an advertising agency that is promoting a new line of cone bras and this is one of their new, second-generation prototype models. I thought you would like it with this tight sweater since you apparently are somewhat of a nipple freak."

"I'd say that sounds like the pot calling the kettle black, after all you are the one that put on that nipple show for me in your office. I can also see that you are also pretty proud of the way that bra shows off those long nipples of yours under that sweater, so don't try to say that I'm the only nipple freak at this table," Brad laughingly responded.

"I guess you're right, but that display, as you call it, was because I had just broken up with my boyfriend and wanted you to know that I was now willing to go out with you. And it worked, didn't it?" Nancy replied and questioned just before realizing that she had just inadvertently slipped and let it be known that she had already broken up with her boyfriend before that meeting in her office.

"Yes, it did, but I also found out that, behind all your aggressiveness at work, you have a truly sexual submissive side, since you challenged me to find out if tour nipples were real. You followed my commands explicitly when I played with them though your tight sweater. They were extremely responsive and swelled in length and became rock hard almost instantly. That is one of the reasons that I specified a pointy bra under a tight sweater. And, because you agreed on Saturday night to dress this evening as I instructed, I knew for sure that you really wanted someone to take control, particularly in sexual situations since you indicated that your boyfriend was such a dud," he quickly and authoritatively responded.

Brad didn't act as though he realized that Nancy had lied by not telling him that she had already broken up with her boyfriend before that day she put on her nipple show. He decided to confront her with that indiscretion at a more appropriate time later that evening.

He continued and stated, "You mentioned that your lame ex-boyfriend wasn't a nipple man and was not much interested in satisfying your sexual needs, so again I thought you were definitely telegraphing to me, with that nipple exhibition, that you really were looking for me to fill that void. And, you certainly have found one! I'll show you what I mean when we get to my place after dinner because I have some big-time plans for those beauties of yours, including using a couple of the deerskin suede leather nipple training tawse's that I mentioned in the text's to you. They can be used to induce pleasure or pain through your nipples, or both! I'll demonstrate what I'm talking about later tonight at my place. Also, the horsehair flogger I mentioned, can be used to cause some interesting sensations in your nipples, and areolas. There are other items that I'm sure I can use to get them respond to their full potential as well."

With those comments, Nancy didn't verbally respond, but blushed and felt her already stiff nipples harden and lengthen even further while her areolas also swelled against the tight pointy cone bra cups. Her nipples, in turn, poked out the tips of the cone bra to even a greater extent, which Brad keenly observed.

"I can see that you are also looking forward to what I might have in mind for them," Brad dictated to Nancy as she felt her nipples throb while he stared at their tips trying to rip through the tight sweater.

Her blush deepened, but she also felt a certain amount of pride to see that her recent nipple training had a definite effect on their sensitivity and lengthening as the tips thrust forward for Brad's viewing pleasure.

Brad, at this point changed the subject and asked, "By the way, I also really like that chocker. Is it silver?"

"Yes, it is and there is a long story about it. I'll tell you later, but I got it from the jewelry section at work," Nancy responded.

"Ok, now, tell me about your trip to LA. Was it productive and did you accomplish what you were sent to do?" he continued.

Before she had a chance to answer, their waitress appeared at the table dressed in a uniform that was similar to the hostess's outfit except that she wore black kid accessories and her blouse didn't have the fancy lace trim. Otherwise, it featured a plain tight fitting white blouse, a short black kid leather pencil skirt, a wide black kid leather belt, and black kid spike heeled pumps. The opaque tight-fitting blouse along with the wide belt, which was tightly cinched, displayed and projected her full bullet bra encased breasts.

Before she asked what they wanted to drink, the pretty waitress remarked, "My name is Carol and I'll be your server tonight. I see that you both came prepared for our theme night."

She continued and addressed Nancy specifically and said, "Actually, I think you are more than prepared with that fabulous cone bra your wearing!"

Nancy just smiled, and at this point and Brad ordered two vodka martinis up, without asking what she wanted to drink. The waitress quickly left the table to place the drink order.

He then said, "Ok, now tell me about your trip."

"Well, I got everything under control and, flew back late Saturday night. I helped them out with a marketing problem. I emailed you when I got home that evening." Nancy responded.

"What did you think about my dress requirements and point system?" Brad countered.

"Very unusual, but after my roommate and I got into it, we both found it very intriguing," Nancy said hesitantly.

"Maybe the better word is arousing!" he instantly replied.

Nancy again blushed, but kept her composure and whispered, "I guess you could say that."

"I'm happy you are trying to comply with my dress code for the evening. It verifies that you really do want me to be in control in a sexual way. That was also pretty obvious to me by the way your nipples responded so well to my manipulation that day in your office," Brad said in dominate, but matter of fact manner.

Brad then said as the waitress approached their table, "It also looks like, from outward appearances, that you met many of my dress requirements, but I want to check out your heel height before we have dinner. I see the waitress is coming back. I'll ask her if they have a good ruler or scale, so I can use it to accurately measure your stiletto heel height

"My roommate is also into ultra high heels, and I can assure you that they are a full 5-1/4 inches in height," Nancy quickly replied in somewhat of an annoyed manner.

The waitress delivered the drinks and Brad asked her if they had a way that he could measure Nancy's heel height. He explained that needed to know their height to make sure that it met his minimum of at least five inches.

She quickly responded, "Oh, I'm here to do just. It's a part of entering tonight's theme contest. We have a unique contest for the women that I assume you want your friend to enter. There are three categories that that are offered. One for the highest non-platform stiletto heels, another for the most pointed Hollywood Sweater-Girl look, and a third for the smallest waist. There is a forth category that only applies to French-spiked heels that won't apply to her since she wearing stilettos. There is a token cost of one dollar as an entry fee and is added to your dinner bill. There is a prize for each category; which is a free dinner coupon for two at a later date. Do you want your friend to participate?"