Unusual Conditions for Employment Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," Brad quickly replied.

"Good, I have the tools to make the appropriate measurements. I'll also take a couple pictures of her bust line projection and take her waist measurement as well," she exclaimed while waving at a nearby busboy who was standing by with a folding stand and serving tray.

The busboy set the stand down near their table before leaving the area. There was a shoebox-sized plain white paper container on the serving tray which the waitress removed the top lid and took an item from inside the box. It was a tape measure and she then asked for Nancy to stand so that she could measure her waist.

After pulling it snug around her waist, she came up with the same 25-1/2 inch measurement, over her wide belt, the same that Linda had come up with at their apartment. The waitress jotted the measurement down on a separate sheet from her order book.

Nancy then said to Brad, "I'm sure you'll want to take you own measurement later on to verify that my natural waist measurement is 27 inches, and make sure that the belt is cinched to reduce it by more than one inch. I believe that meets another one of your so called, dress requirements."

"You're right, I'll verify that along with all the other requirements when we get back to my place, but first I'll ask our pretty server to make sure that your belt is at a minimum width at its narrowest part," Brad directed.

The waitress then measured Nancy's belt width at several positions around her waist.

"So, tell me what those measurements were?" Brad asked Carol, the waitress.

"They were 4 1/8 inches and at the sides and 4-1/4 inches at the front and back, "she announced.

"Well, that does meet my four-inch minimum standard, so proceed," Brad stated.

At this point, the waitress then instructed Nancy to pose for her sweater-girl photo shots.

She used a small digital camera from the box on the tray to take both profile and frontal pictures of Nancy's Hollywood Sweater-girl cone bra poses in order to compete in that part of the contest. Finally, the waitress asked her to sit down and set her stilettos on the table so that she could make the necessary heel height measurements.

She said that she was going to also measure the diameter of her stiletto heels at the thinnest part as well as at the heel taps. She continued and said as she had mentioned before, that the forth category of the contest had separate prize for French-spiked heels, similar to what the hostess wore. It, however involved a complicated set of rules that set a minimum and maximum 'heel tap to spindle diameter ratio' requirement that did not apply to Nancy's thin stiletto heels.

Carol continued, "Actually, the high heel contest was to determine the highest arch and heel angle combination because the actual heel height varies with the size of the shoe because the length of the foot is longer as the shoe size increases."

Nancy, interrupted and said, "Oh yes, my roommate who loaned me these pumps is really getting into ultra high heels and has explained all that to me. She said that for the 6-1/2 shoe size that we both wear, this particular 5-1/4 inch heel height I'm wearing produces a 64-degree arch angle and a 40 degree heel angle. The 24 degree difference is the minimum difference that the foot can be stretched, and therefore produces the maximum heel height for any shoe size. The minimum height that my roommate now wears is now 5-5/8 inches and is one of the reasons why she loaned me these 5-1/4 stiletto heels since she has several extra pairs at our apartment that she no longer uses."

"Wow, you sure know your footwear! Let's see how they measure up with this tool," the waitress replied as she produced a very sophisticated-looking and complicated steel protractor-like device from the box on the serving tray.

Nancy reached down and slipped off her pumps and set them on an extra cloth napkin on the table in front of the waitress while she sat the instrument on the table, took the right stiletto heeled shoe, and set it on its base of the measuring device. She then bent down, and at eye level, adjusted the protractor movable arms to measure the shoe's arch and heel angles. In addition, she measured the overall angle of the combination of the two, which was from the back of shoe sole to the heel seat. Finally, she used a separate scale to measure the actual heel height from the heel seat, perpendicularly down to the table surface. She recorded all the data onto the same data sheet.

"Sir, your friend is right, the heel height of this 6-1/2 size shoe is exactly 5-1/4 inches and her overall foot is pitched to 53.7 degrees with a 64-degree arch angle and a 40 degree heel angle. She more than meets your five-inch minimum requirement and could very well be tonight's contest winner as well," Carol announced gleefully.

"Carol, my name is Brad, so you don't have to call Sir, he instantly replied.

"OK Sir, ...oh excuse, me Brad," Carol giggled, to Nancy's jealous displeasure.

"Well Nancy, you seem to be doing quite well so far. Your clothes, choker, stilettos, vest, clutch, hair, eyeshadow, makeup, and nylons more than meets my specifications, but your lipstick is not my definition of an ultra bright red, so that's going to be a one-point demerit. However, you chose to wear the optional vest, so that adds a point. Therefore, at this point you're even in my point grading system," Brad casually explained to Nancy as the waitress, still standing at the table, attentively listened to his comments.

"Wow, you are grading her outfit and appearance using a point system!" the waitress exclaimed as Nancy blushed, but also was aroused in an exhibitionist sort of way, and felt her nipples, further stiffen.

"Yes, I am, and I'll finish the grading of her lingerie and other intimate requirements later tonight at my place. If she doesn't make at least 30 points overall, there will be certain consequences. Would you like to see a copy of my dress code and point grading system?" Brad asked the waitress while Nancy slipped back on her stilettos.

"Oh yes, I would. It sounds very intriguing; our manager has a dress code for us on theme nights which is how we are dressed tonight." Carol eagerly replied.

Brad then reached in his inside dinner jacket pocket and retrieved a folded 5 X 8-inch paper and handed it the waitress.

"I'm impressed, these are some very explicit dress requirements. They are much more extreme than what we are required to wear on theme nights," Carol commented after reading the document.

"I'm glad you mentioned your boss's dress code. Before I leave, I'll make sure he makes a copy of this one. It may give him an idea of how to spruce up his own dress code on theme nights for his waitress and hostess staff as well," Brad stated mischievously.

"Oh my god, don't give him any more ideas!" she laughingly replied while slightly blushing.

She said that she would be back shortly to take their dinner order and then quickly hurried away from the table taking the serving tray and box of measuring instruments with her.

After the waitress left, Brad proposed a toast, "To the evening ahead."

Nancy took a sip of her martini and acted as though the strong alcohol taste didn't bother her even though she was more of a wine drinker. After a few more sips of her drink, she also seemed to be more comfortable and open about talking to Brad about his intimate dress code.

Brad looked over his menu and said that he would order a Sea Bass dinner for both of them when the waitress returned.

During the meal, Brad asked about her roommate since she had been the one to loan her the 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels and cone bra. Nancy reiterated that Linda had recently started working for New World Marking and was working with this new client in Las Vegas that was starting to market a new line of retro cone bras which, in general were just starting to come back into mainstream fashion. She went on to explain that Linda had just become the project coordinator and primary model in her company's marketing plan for that retro bra line. Nancy noted that Linda was also going to a special offsite training facility for some unique figure and ultra high heel training to assist her in that modeling role for the new bra.

Brad seemed interested in her roommate's new job as well as the training program and asked, "What kind of figure training are you talking about?"

Nancy responded and said, "Well they are concentrating on the extreme hourglass figure profile to highlight the vintage Hollywood Sweater-girl look. The idea is to accentuate the extreme sharp pointed feature of this new style of cone bra and to emphasize the difference between the new cone bra and less pointy bullet bras of the late fifties and early sixties."

"I see what you mean, although the bra would seem to demonstrate that feature itself if anyone has nipples anywhere near as long and responsive as yours," Brad sarcastically replied.

Before Nancy stopped to think, she blurted out, "Oh, Linda naturally has much longer nipples than me, but she is still training them to be longer and sharper pointed for her new modeling role!"

Brad quickly responded and said, "Really, that's amazing. It's hard to believe that she has much longer nipples than what I felt through your blouse last week, but I'll take your word for it.

Nancy blushed again while regretting saying anything about Linda's nipple training, but stammered, "I do have puffier areolas than hers, but she is training them as well."

"Did she give you any advice on how to help train your own nipples now that you are going out with a real breast guy rather that the dud that you were dating?" Brad frankly asked.

"No, not until just this morning after she thought about the texts you sent the night before referring to determining the sensitivity status of my nipples. Linda then suggested that I start taking triple doses of her Fenugreek and Domperidone hormones so that they could possibly help in that so called, sensitivity inspection that you had planned for me tonight. I interrupted her at that point, and said that I had already started my own nipple training program." Nancy announced while further blushing and wondering why she was opening up like a book on this subject.

Nancy continued to confess unabatedly and hurriedly explained, "When Linda first told me about her figure and nipple training at the off-site facility the weekend before, I was skeptical that she should be taking those hormones. But, after you tested to see if my nipples were real that day in the office, I definitely changed my mind when you said that you would be the man to make them perform up to their full potential. So when I was in LA last week, on my own I started to take double doses of those supplements every three hours. That's in addition to my birth control pills which are also laced with Estrogen, so I've really quickly ramped up my own type of nipple training routine."

She calmly continued and said, "In addition, I have been doing physical massaging of my areolas and nipples which Linda had also told me about when she started her own training program. So, I've been doing that as much as possible as well."

"Well, well, well, "Brad responded esthetically.

"I was right from the very beginning; you were just waiting for someone like me to come along. Since I now know that you are really getting into enhancing your areolas and nipples on your own, I'll take great care in determining what plans I have for them in the future when I test their sensitive status tonight. I'll also decide how to proceed with any additional breast modifications, as well." Brad stated emphatically.

Nancy decided not to mention the fact that her breasts were already undergoing some modifications on their own since she had started taking her hormones and doing her physical therapy routine. As Linda had noticed when she was lacing Nany into the cone bra, her previous C cup size breasts had apparently swollen and become even more perky than before she knew that Nancy had begun her own new nipple training regimen.

At this point, Brad again changed the subject and said, "By the way, back to the subject of cone bras, I have also recently seen some more pointed bra styles appear through some of my competitor distributors. Maybe my company can help out with distributing this new cone bra line by Fit and Form, whom I've heard of but not done any business with them at this point. We'll have to get together with your roommate and her boss and discuss a possible business arrangement."

"That sounds like a good idea, I know she was also really excited about your dress requirement for me tonight, so we should plan to get together in the near future," Nancy responded enthusiastically.

Later, after they finished their meal and the bus boy had cleared the table, their waitress again appeared and informed them that Nancy had won two of the three theme categories in that evening's competition. She said that Nancy won the highest heels and pointiest sweater-girl look categories, but lost to someone else for the smallest waist. She went on to also say that someone else had 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels, but they were a size 8 and had a 50.5 degree combined arch and heel angle which was more than 3 degrees lower than Nancy's 53.7 degree angle for her smaller 6-1/2 shoe size.

The waitress then presented Brad with the two free dinner coupons to be used at a later date. She also mentioned that Nancy could compete, but not win in her two winning categories for another two months, but she could compete next month in the smallest waist grouping or French-spike heel contests. She gave the dinner bill to Brad and he handed her his credit card before she left for the cashier.

She quickly returned with the receipt and he wrote in a generous tip before the waitress said to remember that her name was Carol and when they returned, he should ask for her. Brad said that he would definitely to that the next time. They stood and then walked to the coat check window where the hostess retrieved Nancy's vest. At that point, Brad asked the hostess, whose tag indicated that her name was Cynthia, to see the manager so that he could complement him on the entire evening's experience.

The man quickly appeared and introduced himself as James before Brad thanked him for the pleasant dining experience, they had that evening. He then handed the manager the paper with Nancy's dress code requirements. Brad indicated that he should copy the paper and see if he could possibly incorporate some of those items into his early sixties theme night categories and/or his own dress code for the staff on those nights. Without hesitation, the manager took the paper and went to the office to do the copying. He returned in a couple of minutes and handed the paper back to Brad and said that it looked very interesting and asked for Brad's cell phone number in case he had additional questions about the list. Brad quickly complied and handed him a business card with all his information before they followed the valet that escorted them through the front door.

Outside, the valet opened the passenger door of Brad's waiting vehicle and watched Nancy slide into the bucket seat, which forced her pencil skirt to ride up her thighs and partially expose the fancy lace imprinted welts of her suspendered stockings as well as her long and curvaceous legs enhanced by those 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels. He gave Nancy a warm smile of approval before Brad drove off.

Chapter 15

During the short ride to Brad's place, which was located in an upper middle-class neighborhood about ten to fifteen minutes from the restaurant, he asked Nancy to open her vest and expose her cone pointed breasts beneath the tight sweater and leave her skirt pulled up over her stocking tops so he could enjoy the view. Nancy was already aroused in anticipation of what Brad had in mind for her when they got to his house, but his direction to expose her captured breasts and garters caused her nipples to again almost break through the gauzy bra tips. Without hesitation, Nancy immediately complied and sat in the position that he had commanded, which further contributed her already aroused condition.

In a few minutes, they arrived at Brad's three-bedroom ranch house and he pulled into the garage after opening its door by a remote control. The brick frame house was located on a relatively large lot with the neighbors a good distance away. He escorted Nancy into the kitchen area that was dimly lighted by variable dimming indirect ceiling canister lights and led her to a nearby staircase which in turn led to the basement area.

"Follow me down to my 'play room' where I'll see how you scored on my dress code requirements among other things," Brad fiendishly stated in an obvious overacting manner in order to create, or add to, Nancy's nervous, but also her aroused state, both physically and mentally.

She played right into his domineering role play by actually hearing herself say, "Yes Sir."

Nancy carefully followed Brad down the carpeted steps since it was her first time she had negotiated stair steps in such high heels. The half inch difference from her designer heels did make a significant change in order for her to maintain the proper balance, particularly on the stair steps. Nancy, however quickly compensated for the increased arch and heel angles, due to her long-term ability in wearing 12 cm designer heels. She therefore easily maintained her equilibrium and quickly followed Brad down to his so called 'play room'.

When they reached the floor of the basement, which had a short knap carpet, she noticed that they were in the finished part where there was a couch, coffee table, end tables with lamps, several padded chairs, and a large screen television at one end of the room closest to the stairs. At the far right side of the rear area of the finished portion of the basement, there was another door that Brad said opened to a full bath and dressing room.

Brad then instructed Nancy to set her clutch on the coffee table and led her through a six-panel door at the opposite side of the rear of the room, to an un-finished part of the basement that had extra high ceiling floor joists giving them plenty of headroom. It was also carpeted in the same short knap carpet as the finished portion of the basement. There was another door at the back of this room that it apparently led to the furnace and air conditioner units and additional storage space.

In the middle of this room, there was a pully arrangement that Brad had installed from the exposed overhead floor joists. He also had C-clamped a manual-crank winch arrangement to a metal vertical support pole so that a rope, which ran through a pulley mounted to a floor joist. The rope could be raised or lowered by using the winch. The other end of the rope was connected to a two-and-a-half-foot long wooden bar with leather wrist cuffs connected to each end, much like that of an old-fashioned corset lacing bar.

Brad had just bought and installed that apparatus on Sunday, after he knew Nancy was going to be there for her dress code grading, among other things.

"My God, was he going to use that thing on her?" Nancy thought to herself even though that idea seemed to excite and arouse her even further.

"I need to get you strung up in an unencumbered manner, so I can inspect to see if you complied with my other dress requirements. First, I want you to take off your vest and remove that sweater before I get you in the proper position for that inspection," Brad instructed Nancy in a firm tone of voice.

Nancy quickly complied and removed her vest and carefully pulled the tight sweater over her head, being careful not to mess up her new bouffant hair style. Brad took the sweater and vest and carefully placed each on a hanger and hung them up on a nearby portable clothes rack.