Unusual Conditions for Employment Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that is some cone bra. I'll give it a much closer inspection after I get you up on your toes," he exclaimed in a mischievous manner.

Brad then attached each of Nancy's wrists to the leather cuffs that were fastened to the ends of the bar and started manually cranking the winch, which in turn raised her arms above her head over 2-1/2 feet apart. When he elevated them to the point that caused Nancy to balance on the toes of her feet in those pumps, it caused her stiletto heels to be lifted off the carpeted floor by over an inch. At this point, her insteps were then arched to the absolute vertical. That placed much of Nancy's body weight on her toes since her wrists were spread so far apart and therefore did not help much in relieving her weight from the balls and toes of her feet.

"This position should also help with your ultra high heel training," Brad mused casually as he observed Nancy's calves flaring beautifully due to her insteps being pitched to such an extreme angle, in turn shortening the calf Gastrocnemius Muscles and tightening the Achilles Tendons at the back of her lower legs.

"Your legs really look fabulous with your insteps pitched to the absolute vertical which really tightens your calf muscles and tendons as well as stretching the Anterior Tendons at the front of your feet to what us leg-men refer to as having 'well-turned' ankles," Brad continued smugly as he used the correct medical names of the muscles and tendons affected by the extreme arching of her insteps.

He had looked up on the internet those names and the long term effects of what Nancy's continued wearing of extra high designer heels had on her leg muscles and tendons. Brad always admired the way that she flaunted her legs in front of him from almost the very beginning of when he had first started coming to her office.

Brad continued and said, "I suspected that you were really into super high heels

when you always showed off your designer heels whenever I was in your office. That's one of the reasons I specified at least five inch heels for tonight's dress requirements. When you showed up in those 5-1/4 inch stilettos and told me about your roommate's figure and ultra high heel training, I knew for sure that you were going to learn to wear even higher heels. So how does it feel to stand with your insteps vertically arched?"

"Oh, I certainly feel my calf muscles shorten and flair, but the front of my ankles are also considerably strained, apparently from them being stretched as you mentioned," Nancy replied candidly.

Since you've being wearing those extra high designer heels for some time, I'm sure you'll definitely get use to further stretching those tendons at the front of your feet as you learn to wear even higher heels, like your roommate is training to wear. Along with my encouragement, I'm sure she will help you in that regard. I just wanted to briefly show you how it feels to have your insteps vertically arched," He casually explained.

Nancy thought to herself after listening to Brad's comments, "It's like he had already pre-determined that she was going to be training with her roommate to wear ultra high heels. It's as though it were a foregone conclusion that she would be learning to wear extremely high heels."

She further wondered, "How could he have possibly known that she had already considered doing that very same thing after finding that she had no trouble mastering these 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels."

What she knew for sure was that not only was Brad a nipple man, but he was a self-confessed leg man as well. This revelation also excited her since Nancy had always enjoyed showing off her own legs on a consistent basis, and more recently to Brad in particular, by continually wearing those 12 cm stiletto desugar heels while he was there in her office.

Before she had a chance to dwell any further on that subject, Brad closely examined the exotic cone bra which was thrusting her swollen breasts and nipples forward in an exaggerated fashion. He gently traced his finger tips over the tops of each pointed cone cup before tracing circles around her areolas, and finally firmly squeezing her diamond hard nipples. Nancy squirmed, but Brad told her to hold still as he continued to physically examined her exquisite nipples through the cone bra cup tip sleeves.

Nancy obeyed and remained still as she was helpless to do anything about his ministrations anyway, since she was strung up on her tip toes. The whole process of being in bondage, with Brad expertly working over her overly sensitive nipples, further aroused her to the extent she was sure that she felt wetness soak into her panties.

Brad then started loosening the lacings on her left breast cup in preparation for removing the bra. He followed with the right cup before un-snapping both shoulder straps at the top of each bra cup which was another feature that was added to the second generation of the prototype cone bra.

He then un-clipped the front clasp and slipped the bra off her upper torso leaving her firm pointy breasts, puffy areolas, and long stiff nipples proudly poking straight forward in a beautiful erotic manner as Nancy's upper body flushed with extreme arousal.

"Wow, I knew your nipples and areolas were magnificent, but seeing them in the flesh, so as to speak, is really breathtaking!" Brad exclaimed as he ogled her twin delights as they trembled while she strained on her tip toes.

"The cone bra, along with your help just now, and my self-training, seems to have made my sensitive nipples and areolas even more sensitive. I've never felt or seen them this long and hard before!" Nancy breathed as she stood proud with her chest arched out as much as she could in her strung up position in a display of surprising exhibitionism.

"Thanks for the complement, but you haven't seen or felt anything like I have in mind for you in a few minutes. I guess you're telling me your old boyfriend didn't take advantage of those beautiful twin peaks? He must have been living in his own world. God, I could tell the other day in your office that you really respond well to nipple play!" Brad sarcastically asked and commented.

"Yes, he was certainly unconcerned about what turned me on like you seem to know, in spades!" Nancy breathed while pleased with her straining areolas and nipples as they turned a brighter shade of pink and red, respectively, while still pointing straight out from her tapering torpedo shaped breasts.

"I'll definitely make up for his ignorance and incompetence in the art of nipple play. It will involve both pleasure and pain, both of which I know you will come to enjoy! First though, I need to finish inspecting and grading you on meeting my other dress requirements for the evening," Brad announced as he began removing her belt and unzipping her pencil skirt.

He lowered the skirt to Nancy's straining ankles and helped her carefully step out of it by individually lifting each vertically arched foot. Brad did the same with her fancy white lacy thong bikini panties and then carefully inspected the garment to see if they met his specifications. Nancy could tell, as she had suspected, that there was definitely dampness at the front of those white panties.

"I see you must be enjoying the activities so far, since this panty is a bit on the damp side; actually, much more than a bit damp," Brad smugly announced as he held the soiled garment up and smelled them before giving Nancy a close view and similar smell of her own vaginal juices.

Nancy was somewhat embarrassed by his observation and comments about her stained panties as well as her own uncontrolled arousal, but somehow managed to squeak out some meager comment by saying, "I ah ''..... wanted to wear a Tampon with those panties so that if that happened, it would not soke them; but Linda said that you initially would probably prefer me to be 'au natural'. However, I did put a couple in my clutch."

"I'm glad you thought ahead, but your roommate is right, I did want you to be initially 'au natural', as you put it, but I'm going to give you one demerit for these panties because my instructions were that they should be 'lace trimmed'. These are full lace panties," Brad announced with sort of a disappointed tone of voice.

"Sorry about that, but rules are rules and, by the way I definitely want to get to know your roommate and her boss/boyfriend, they seem like my kind of people. Now, let's count up where you are in your dress code fulfillment. So far, you have accumulated a total of two negative points, including the lipstick demerit, but they are offset by the additional three points I'm giving you for the vest, extra high heel height, and that fabulously pointed cone bra. So, at this point you are one point above my minimum dress code requirement," Brad noted in a business-like manner.

"Damn, how did Linda and I both miss that detail concerning my bikini panties," Nancy thought to herself, but said nothing out loud.

Next, Brad continued by further stating that that she had also more than passed the sweater, hair style, eye shadow, clutch, and choker criteria. He also said that she had done a great job in finding the perfect thigh high stockings and skirt selection, and together with her garter belt, she was definitely still ahead of the game by at least one point, at 31 in total.

Finally, Brad said, "Well now it's time to see if you met your final goal by shaving properly."

At this point, he gently traced his right index finger over Nancy's outer swollen vulva. Those outer lips were now glistening with her aroused vaginal moisture. She felt the tickling sensation as his fingertip traced her sensitive mound as he checked to see if she had properly shaved.

"I see that you must have shaved this morning since I can just feel a very slight stubble. I won't deduct a point for this, but in the future try to shave as late in the day as possible before we get together. You will eventually need to get waxed so as to save time during your normal daily routine. I'll make an appointment for you as soon as possible. Waxing will be painful, but not permeant as a laser treatment would be, but better than shaving, since it will be easier for you in the long run. Do you agree?" Brad firmly stated.

"Yes sir," Nancy responded immediately in a submissive response as she again blushed as Brad finished clinically inspecting her most private body parts while he was still fully clothed, wearing his dress shirt, slacks, and dinner jacket with the bow tie.

"God, how quickly he was so easily taking over their sexual relationship and suggesting that he would also now be directing her daily routine and personal hygiene. And, she had not yet seen him undressed," Nancy thought to herself after giving that involuntary answer of calling him 'Sir'.

"Well, let's make sure and see where you finally stand in the overall dress requirement for the evening," Brad commented as he removed the written list from his jacket pocket and reviewed each requirement individually.

"First, let's add up the negatives. As I said, you earned a negative one point for the lesser than the true bright red lipstick and another point for your panties that were full lace rather than just lace trimmed," He again noted.

"But again, on the positive side, the cone bra, the 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels, and the vest added three points to the total, which as I said before, puts you at a plus one, or 31 points total for the evening. Therefore, for more than meeting my dress code tonight, you have earned the pleasure, rather than the pain side, of the first session of your nipple sensitivity review that I have planned for you!" Brad clinically detailed as Nancy's arousal level continued to explode with his nipple sensitivity review comment.

At this point, Nancy was staining on her tip toes dressed only in her nylons, garter belt, and stilettos. Brad momentarily stared at the beautiful form in front of him and, in particular, at her fabulous torpedo shaped breasts, puffy areolas, and long pointed nipples which begged for his attention.

"It's time to get your nipples ready to perform to their full potential, so let's get you going on to the next phase of their sensitivity review," Brad deviously announced as he lowered her arms using the winch and unclipped her wrists from the cuffs on the lacing bar, allowing her to relax and stand in her stiletto heeled pumps.

He then helped Nancy to regain her composure while she stood with her arms and hands resting at her sides. At this point he turned Nancy toward him and planted a deep French kiss on her, which she responded to in a reciprocal and extremely passionate fashion. It was their first kiss that lasted sometime.

After they eventually came up for air, Brad guided her over to another part of the unfinished portion of the basement where he had also constructed another temporary setup for Nancy's nipple sensitivity review. Brad had assembled some sort of a breast bondage stock arrangement that was clamped to, and reinforced from, another metal vertical pole, that in turn, supported the ground level floor joists of his ranch house.

It was a very unique homemade hardwood arrangement that appeared to be the lower half of a bondage stock that would capture her breasts in a unique manner by half-moon cutouts. It was designed and intended to restrain her breasts by resting and holding them both at their base.

"I think you'll really like this little set-up I've devised for you. First, let's get your wrists secured properly and then I think you'll really enjoy what this stock will do for your breasts as well as your areolas and nipples!" Brad whispered to Nancy as she became further aroused by his soft vocal ministrations regarding what he had planned for her sensitive and extremely aroused protuberances.

Brad had apparently put a lot of thought into his quickly fabricated bondage device and Nancy was simply letting him take control as he guided her over to the apparatus that he had designed on an 'Ad hock' basis. She had never experienced anything close to what she was now feeling as he quickly took total control of her, both physically and mentally.

This in turn, this caused her to be the very aroused and It seemed as if her hyper-sensitive nipples were sending electrical impulses directly to her clitoris. Her stimulated nipples were no doubt aided in their arousal by her recent hormone treatments and physical therapy, not to mention them being laced into the cone bra for several hours.

He then quickly lifted Nancy's arms up and clipped her wrists into two additional leather cuffs which had a small-linked stainless steel chain attached to each one. Brad then attached the chains to the proper height by using double bolt snaps connecting them to two eye-bolts strategically mounted to a floor joist above her head. They were near the support pole that the breast stock support was attached to via another C-clamped, hinged mechanism. This time Brad positioned Nancy to stand on her toes in those stilettos, compelling her arches into a position as if she were standing in about 5-5/8 inch heels, therefore raising her stiletto heels so that they were slightly less than a half an inch from touching the floor.

"From what I think you said earlier about your roommate heels, I think this is about the next level up in the ultra high heel category. How does this height feel as compared to when your insteps being vertically arched?" Brad inquired.

"The biggest difference is that I have much less straining at the front of my ankles, so I'm very comfortable with this height," she answered quickly.

"That's good, it shouldn't then take you long to train the tendons to stretch at the front of your feet and ankles to accommodate wearing even higher heels," he quickly replied.

Brad then adjusted a portion of the breast stock by loosening the C-clamp and moving the hinge to the proper height before re-tightening it to the vertical pole. He then carefully guided her breasts onto the lower padded breast cutouts by swinging the stock assembly around and pinning it place. He had previously mounted four, 1/2 inch wide, L-brackets to each side of the semicircular shaped cutouts in which Nancy's breast bases now rested.

Brad had fabricated the stock as a two-piece assembly much like a tractional stock where the upper part could be lowered to secure her breasts in place much like a typical wrist and neck stock. However, he had not mechanically attached the upper half of the breast stock to the brace and hinge assembly, but instead had tightened and buckled a two inch wide leather strap, which was mounted to that wooden stock, so that when it was tightly secured around her back, Nancy's chest and breasts were held in the stock cutouts in an extremely exotic manner.

As a result, Nancy's beautiful straining torpedo shaped breasts rested in those half-moon cutouts and continued to point straight out from her torso with her puffy areolas and long hard nipples leading the way forward.

Next, Brad threaded half inch wide, thin leather buckling straps through the slotted brackets at the sides of each of her breast cutouts, and then tightened and locked both of them with tiny padlocks. In this manner, it cinched her breast bases to the point that they were firmly secured to the stock itself. This in turn, caused her conical breasts to slightly balloon and further tighten with her puffy areolas and long aroused nipples pointing straight out in an extreme fashion that Nancy had never seen, or even imagined before.

"I didn't attach the wooden part of the upper stock until I knew your exact breast circumference measurements, but with these leather cinching straps I can accomplish the same thing. As a matter of fact, I think this setup is even better since I can tighten them to the extent that is needed for any one of your forthcoming areola or nipple training drills as well," Brad commented as he admired her straining breasts, areolas and nipples, held completely immobilized by his well-designed device.

"Well, it's now official, Brad is going to put me through some sort of his own areola and nipple training process in addition to what he calls nipple sensitivity testing," Nancy thought to herself as his domination continued to control her sexual responses which kept her aroused beyond anything she had ever experienced.

"It seems your areolas and nipples are certainly quite a sight in the state they are in now. Are you ready for their sensitivity tests? "Brad rhetorically questioned.

"Yes sir," Nancy responded involuntarily since she was barely breathing as her arousal level was sky rocketing due to her being strapped into Brad's unique breast bondage stock, waiting for whatever his nipple sensitivity testing consisted of, which apparently was coming next.

"OK, but first I'm going to concentrate on your areolas before I use the soft deerskin suede tawse on your nipples which will be your reward for meeting my wardrobe requirements for this evening. However, they seem to be doing pretty well on their own so far, so I'm going to give them a good work out. Your goal through this session is not to climax unless I give you permission. Is that understood?" Brad delivered in a dominate tone of voice.

Nancy could barely respond in her extremely aroused state by again mumbling in a weakened voice, "Yes sir."

With his statement and her answer, Brad rolled over a nearby portable cart with several items that Nancy couldn't directly see from her strung up and stretched position.

He took a small bottle from the table that resembled a fingernail polish bottle and held it front of her and said, "I'm going to work on each of your areolas with this skin sensitizer. That should get you something to reflect on before I really get to testing your actual nipple sensitivity with the suede deerskin tawse."