Unusual Conditions for Employment Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy was almost hyperventilating at this this point as she anticipated Brad's forthcoming procedure. He then began painting the clear liquid on her left areola, in a circular motion with the tiny soft brush, down to the nipple base.

He then switched to the right areola and explained in a scientific manner, that the liquid was a water-based skin stimulant that activated certain proteins, which in turn caused a sensitizing sensation and that she should be feeling an intense tingling and heating sensation in her areolas. He noted that each areola was turning an even brighter shade of pink with the increased blood flow caused by the sensitizing liquid.

"Do you feel the heating and tingling?" Brad asked sarcastically as he obviously knew the answer.

"Oh my God, they feel like they're on fire and going to explode! They burn and itch and are so unbelievably sensitive." Nancy sputtered in a super aroused condition.

"I wasn't going to do this, but since your areolas seem to react so well to the sensitizer, I'll do your nipples as well. That should momentarily take your mind off your areolas. Then we will see how they react to the tawse, but first I need to make some measurements," he stated eagerly.

Brad then carefully painted each of her throbbing nipples with the liquid sensitizer, including the tips. Again, Nancy's nipples turned a brighter shade of red and they lengthen and hardened ever further as she withered in the breast stock unable to move either breast in any manner what so ever. She could clearly see her areolas and nipples as they were cinched in the lower half of the wooden stock. Nancy observed how they both had become much brighter in color. She also saw that her areolas were puffier and that her nipples had lengthened more than she had ever seen them. Like her areolas, Nancy's nipples felt as if they were on fire, and extremely sensitive.

"Well, does that take you mind off your areolas because it seems your nipples also react well to the sensitizer?" Brad questioned as he made ready to take her nipple and areolas measurements.

"My god, they are both are on fire and seem to be connected to my clitoris!" She almost screamed in her hyper aroused state.

"I'm going to be touching them with this caliper but you are not to climax because you have to earn your orgasms. From now on, you must learn how to control your orgasms. Do you understand?" he asked calmly.

"Yes sir, but I'm so close now, it wouldn't take much to put me over the edge. I never thought I could have a nipple-play orgasm alone, but I'm sure I can now," Nancy gasped while her areolas and nipples felt as if they were consuming her entire mental and physical sexual existence.

"Just try to think of something else while I take these quick measurements," Brad replied as he took the diameter and height dimensions of her left and then right areolas.

He then quickly took the base and tip diameters of her straining nipples and then followed by measuring their overall length. It was when he was measuring her nipples that Nancy had to strain to keep from climaxing by closing her eyes and tensing up her muscles.

"Good girl. You'll get better with more training in the art of being edged by nipple and other play," he announced as he wrote down her dimensions that he had just taken, in a notebook that was on the portable table.

Brad set the notebook down and observed his straining damsel as she withered in her restraints. He then picked up a digital camera from the cart and took a series of close-up color shots of her breasts, areolas, and nipples before setting it back on the portable table.

"Oh Brad, I never have never been so aroused in my life without climaxing. Please let me cum. I'll do anything for you if you do," Nancy begged.

"In due time, but there is much more that you'll need to experience before you are allowed that privilege," Brad announced.

"First, I need to reward you for your fabulous effort in meeting my dress code by edging you toward an explosive climax that I'm sure you haven't even come close to experiencing." Brad calmly responded.

With that announcement he retrieved one of the two tawse's from the cart and displayed it to Nancy and explained that even though they were similar in size and overall looks, this particular tawse was very different from the second one that was still on the cart which he had sent her an image of via a text attachment to her cell phone.

"The tails of this tawse are shorter and much more flexible and therefore can be used to produce a more pleasurable effect than the other one, with longer and slightly stiffer tails with the same basic handle. However, when used for punishment, this one can also elicit a sharp stinging sensation as well, but neither tawse will bruise or leave any marks," Brad clarified in a devious tone of voice.

Brad let the ultra soft deerskin tails lightly trail across her right and left upper breasts as they were captured in the tight leather cinched lower breast stock.

Nancy groaned in pleasure as Brad slowly applied the soft tails of the tawse to her straining and sensitive breasts. She had never experienced anything so exquisitely sexy to her breasts before this instant. She wondered if her nipple demonstration to Brad in the office had been some sort of a subconscious message to him that she really needed to have some breast and nipple play since her boyfriend was so uninterested in her sensitive nipples during any of their foreplay.

Nancy was becoming so aroused that she could feel an orgasm building in her inner loins.

"Remember, you are not to cum unless I give you permission! You have some more to go before I give you that privilege. Do you understand?" Brad sternly questioned.

"Yes sir, I ....ah, I'm so aroused, but I hope I can meet your expectations," She blubbered.

"You will, and when I let you cum, it will be something you've never experienced before on the pleasure side of the equation. But sometime in the future, I'm going to punished you for lying to me about breaking up with your boyfriend, and then you'll also understand the pain side that will also cause you to have an orgasm beyond anything you can imagine," Brad stated in a deliberate, but sensitive manner as Nancy withered behind her breast stock.

"Now, get ready. I'm going to start on your areolas and then, each nipple. When I get to your nipple tips with the tawse, I have one other experiment to perform before I let you cum at my command, but not before! Will you do that for me?" Brad asked.

"Oh God yes, I'm so ready, but I'll wait for your permission," Nancy breathed.

"Good girl," Brad responded as he started to slowly drape the soft leather tawse tails over her left areola.

Nancy felt the tails reach her sensitive left areola and squirmed in her breast stock while he toyed with the outer diameter of her swollen areola. He followed suit with her right areola. Nancy could tell that they both were puffier and extremely more sensitive than she had ever imagined, let alone ever experienced.

"I see that your areolas respond exceedingly well to the tawse. They really swell and brighten in color. Next, I'm going to start with your left nipple, out from the base, but not touch the nipple tip. I'll do the same with your right nipple and I don't want you to climax. Do you understand?" Brad again demanded.

"Oh my god, Yes Sir. I'll try my best," she responded almost incoherently.

"Try is not acceptable. You will not cum."

"Yes Sir, I will not cum!" she forcefully declared.

"Good girl."

Brad then completed his torture of Nancy's right nipple avoiding the very tip while Nancy felt a climax building as her sensitive nipples sent strong electrical-like pulses directly to her clitoris as she strained in the breast stock.

Before I let you cum, I'm going to retake your areola and nipple dimensions and see how much they expanded with the use of the suede leather tawse. That will determine your baseline measurements before we start any nipple training program! Also, I'll take some more color pictures and show you how much brighter your areolas and nipples are after the use of this tawse," Brad declared as started the re-measurement process.

After completing the detailed measurements, he again entered the new data in the same notebook and retook the pictures while Nancy strained to refrain from orgasming as she begged Brad to let her cum.

"Okay, now for my last test!" Brad almost yelled as he started to massage both her breasts with each of his hands.

He simultaneously worked his way from each breast base down towards her areolas in a deliberate fashion. Brad then took each of her long nipples and squeezed them between his thumbs and forefinger. Suddenly, a few drops of white liquid appeared at the tips of both nipples.

He quickly took a wide mouthed plastic drinking cup from the portable cart and held it up to Nancy's right breast tip with his left hand and started milking her nipple with his right thumb and forefinger. Almost instantly, a spray of milk about three inches long, squirted from her nipple into the plastic cup as she moaned as her climax built nearer to its peak.

At this point while he continued to milk her right nipple, Brad whispered in her ear, "OK, since you have been a good girl, it's now time for you to cum for me."

Nancy screamed as the orgasm washed over her like an ocean tsunami at its most extreme level while he continued to milk her right nipple. She had never experienced anything so intense in her life. It was like she was floating in air with her nipples radiating directly to her clitoris and together with her lactating right breast, it fueled the most intense sexual experienced she had ever encountered in her life. As Nancy continued to orgasm, he switched breasts and started to milk her left nipple in the same manner which produced the same result with her milk spraying into the container.

Brad had the unfinished part of the basement fiberglass insulated for heat related reasons, so the room was relatively soundproof and therefore Nancy's moaning and screams of pleasure would not disturb the neighbors. In any case, even if there were no insulation, the large lots in this subdivision would have prevented the neighbors from hearing her as she continued to climax while Brad finished the milking process. Finally, after more than two minutes of multiple orgasms, Nancy started to come down from the most powerful and fulfilling orgasms of her life as she slumped helplessly in the breast stock apparatus.

At that point, Brad set down the plastic cup with Nancy's milk and then began the process of soothing her while he quickly started the procedure of unstrapping and uncinching her from the stock and overhead wrists restraints. He then gently helped her out of the stock and over to the couch, in the finished portion of the basement. Brad then covered her with a blanket and tenderly kissed her as she recovered from the most intense and totally satisfying sexual experience of her lifetime.

After a few minutes, Nancy looked up at Brad and smiled before he passionately kissed her and she responded accordingly. After breaking their kiss, Brad walked back into the unfinished part of the basement to retrieve the cup that contained the milk that she had just expressed by Brad's breast and nipple manipulations. While in the backroom, Brad emptied the milk into a clean small glass bottle he had saved for another use. It was a perfect size for the small amount of fluid from Nany's first milking.

He then capped the bottle and took it back into the finished portion of the basement and put in in the refrigerator, located at the rear of the room where he stored extra beverages when using the room as a party room or for watching TV. Brad then returned to Nancy and they snuggled on the couch as she finally recovered from her dramatic sexual experience.

Finally after a few more minutes, Nancy softly said, "I am truly surprised and thrilled about starting to lactate. After reading the information on the internet about Fenugreek and Domperidone, I thought that there was a possibility that I could induce lactation, particularly if I also massaged my nipples during the time I was taking them, but I had no idea that it could start so soon. I guess it was a combination of the extra doses of those pills and using birth control pills with Estrogen that must have speeded up the process. Whatever the reason, it really feels sexy and definitely enhanced my orgasms to an unbelievable intense level when you started milking me."

Brad responded and said, "When you told me about your nipple enhancement plan at dinner, I was definitely going to test and see if you might starting lactating. That's why I took some time to bring down any milk before milking your nipples. I saved your first milk in the refrigerator and I'll keep track of the quantity and timing of your future milking's so I can establish the desired daily volume that you should consistently produce."

Nancy didn't miss that the fact that Brad said 'he' would establish the daily volume of milk that she would ultimately yield.

Brad continued, "I'm not going to perform your discipline for lying to me about breaking up with your former boyfriend until some later time, hopefully tomorrow, when we are together again. However tonight, I don't want to spoil your first ever nipple and milk producing orgasm.

Nancy further confessed and said, "I'm so sorry that I lied to you. I know that I really deserve to be punished for that indiscretion."

"I'll complete that punishment by using the other nipple training tawse that will involve the pain side of your training. That should give you something to think about in the meantime," he said in a low but firm voice, which sent shivers down her spine.

After some additional cuddling, Brad helped Nancy up and allowed her to further relax after her intense sexual experience. She was in an almost dream-like state, but finally recovered her composure and said that she now wanted to return the favor to him and not leave him sexually unsatisfied as she rubbed his semi erect penis through his pants.

"We'll take care of that later, and as I said, hopefully that's tomorrow. Right now, I want you to get dressed and go back your apartment. Turn on your computer when you get there and I'll set up a Zoom meeting with you tonight and give you some further instructions for you to follow. I'll call Uber now to get you home," Brad firmly stated.

Nancy didn't want to leave yet, but Brad insisted because he may have to get up early to find out if he has to go out of town on business. Also, if he did stay in town tomorrow night, and knowing what he had planned for her, she would need the extra rest; particularly after her intensive physical and emotional experiences tonight.

Reluctantly, she then went to the back basement room and finished dressing while Brad called Uber and then helped her up the basement steps. It wasn't long before her ride arrived and they passionately kissed again.

"I'll be in touch with you in a few minutes by Zoom." Brad stated as Nancy turned and walked down the steps to her waiting ride.

On the way home, Nancy was completely overwhelmed with this evening's activities, but since she was still wearing the cone bra, her nipples were still continually aroused. She had very pleasurable thoughts about her nipple orgasm and the unexpected lactation that she had just experienced, but also was nervous about what he had in mind for their next session involving the pain elements of his nipple training tawse's. Maybe he would explain more in the Zoom call later tonight.

Since it was still relatively early in the evening when Nancy reached the apartment, Linda, had not yet returned home so she would have to wait till later to find out how the night with her boyfriend had gone as well as tell her about her own evening. First, she went directly to her room and sat down and turned on her desk top computer and saw Brad's Zoom meeting notice, which she quickly joined.

Brad's image appeared on her monitor which showed him sitting at a desk facing a web cam pointing at him from his monitor. It was apparently in a den on the first floor that she had never seen since she spent most of her time in the basement at his house.

"Well I'm glad that you made it home OK. Are you alone or is your roommate there? He quizzed.

"No, she isn't home yet and I'm in my room with the door closed anyway," Nancy replied.

"Good. I want to go over some more instructions that I want you to do before our next session. You may want to take notes to make sure you remember everything," he suggested.

Nancy had a notepad and pen at her desk, so she would be able to jot down anything she needed to remember and therefore said that she was ready.

At this point, Brad began methodically listing a series of tasks or instructions for her to follow.

"The first thing for sure beginning tonight, I want you to edge yourself at least twice a day, but stop before you climax. Will you do that for me?" Brad decisively instructed.

She said in a submissive tone of voice, using the same two words that seemed to be becoming a permanent part of her vocabulary, "Yes Sir."

"Also, I want you to keep up using your double doses of Domperidone and Fenugreek as well as the Estrogen birth control pills, but don't do your nipple or areola exercises as I don't want you to do any self-milking. Initially, I'll be the one that does that part of your daily routine. You can tease or tickle them in order to edge yourself, but no manual manipulation," he calmly announced.

Again she quickly replied, "Yes sir."

As I said earlier, I may have to go out of town on business very early tomorrow morning, much like you did this past week. In any case, I'll let you know what the situation is early tomorrow.

I will also work out a detailed plan to discipline you for your lie, but rest assured it will certainly include my training tawse's and involve some very exquisite type of nipple and areola pain punishment. That should give you something to think about in the meantime," Brad firmly stated to Nancy via the Zoom connection.

Nancy decided not to verbally respond to his comment about her punishment, but felt a familiar jolt from both nipples down to her clitoris and wetness form at the lips of her pussy.

"OK that's it for now. Do you have any questions?' Brad asked.

"No sir. I understand" Nancy quickly responded.

"Good girl," he replied and with that he discontinued the meeting and again said he would be in touch with her early tomorrow.

The edging, with no orgasm command, made Nancy think that it was certainly going to take a lot of will power and self-control on her part to meet his demands. But at the same time, she realized that she had definitely found a man that had awakened some of her latent sexual tendencies that had never surfaced before, or that she had even ever dreamed existed.

Because of her intense sexual experience of that evening and her self-induced lactation, all together with Brad's additional instructions and details about her upcoming punishment, Nancy again found herself very aroused. She therefore used the opportunity to undress and do her required evening edging by lightly brushing her hyper-sensitives nipple tips with a soft makeup brush. It only took less than thirty seconds before she had to reluctantly stop before climaxing.

Nancy now realized she would have to be really careful during her normal daily activities not to inadvertently trigger a self-induced orgasm just by her nipples tips rubbing against her bra or blouse. She would definitely have to proactively guard against that possibility.

She finished her bedtime activities before taking a double dose of the evening hormone pills and going directly to bed, thinking how she couldn't wait to tell Linda about her evenings sexual activities and then almost instantly fell asleep.