Unusual First Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
Flashing at a steam railway.
2.4k words
4.32
4.4k
6

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We headed out of the cafe into the station to wait for the train. We wandered out onto the platform and Angie headed towards the end of the where the front of the train would stop. She sat on a bench towards the end of the platform turning away from the small group of other intending passengers grouped around the centre.

"Get your camera out." she said.

"You want me to take pics of you?" I asked.

"Yeah!" she said "Let's have a bit of fun."

I opened the camera case and took a couple of shots.

"How about this?" she said lifting her top up and displaying her ample tits.

"Awesome!" I said snapping away. She swung her left leg up onto the seat of the bench and bent her knee slightly. I now had a great view up her skirt with sun on her smooth cunt. I snapped off a few more shots when she giggled and quickly covered up.

"Did you like that?" she said. "I hope they did to. Only just noticed it." she said nodding towards a security camera on the lamp post at the end of the platform.

"Oh well! Too late to worry about it now."

Our train was approaching the platform so we moved to get on at the first set of doors. As it was a Sunday there were not many passengers and we had that section all to ourselves.

"I'm feeling horny after taking those pics." Angie announced as we left the station.

"If you're going to do anything about that you had better wait until the conductor has been around." I said.

"He'd better not be long then." she replied. She settled herself on a seat with one leg curled under her so that she was showing plenty of leg and, as she was leaning forward, plenty of cleavage too. Her horny state was obvious by the way her nipples were trying to bore their way through her t-shirt.

We didn't have to wait long before the conductor appeared. He was a young guy, probably around 20 and quit fit looking. I could see Angie checking him out and he was quite obviously enjoying the view he was getting as he barely glanced at me as I asked for tickets. and paid. As he was about to drag himself away from the view she suddenly straightened her leg then swung it down to the floor giving us both a brief but clear view up her skirt.

"Have a nice day." she said while giving him a wink

"I'll try to." he said. "You two going to the steam railway by any chance?"

"Yeah!" she said "Thought we would give it a try."

"I started early this morning so I'm off after this trip. Was planning to have a look around myself."

"Well maybe we will see you again later then." Ang replied. "Look out for us."

"I certainly will." he said "Gotta go see to the doors now. See ya!"

He set off for the rear of the train as we were running into the next station.

"How long before the next stop?" Angie asked as he disappeared.

"Only about four or five minutes." I replied.

"Hope no one gets in here then." Angie said with a wicked grin. "I need a little play. You sit over there with your camera." She settled into the corner by the window and put her left foot up on the seat with her knee bent and resting on the seat back. This gave me an awesome view up her skirt and I wasted no time taking a few shots of that delightful view. As the train pulled out she lifted her t-shirt to reveal her tits for more shots. Her nipples were rock hard and she tweaked them with her fingers.

"I must be wet." she said and put her right hand between her legs. She obviously was wet because two fingers slipped straight into her cunt.

"Ooooh!" she said "I need this." Her left hand went south as well and she started to rub her clit as her fingers worked in and out of her hole. By this time I had the video running to catch everything.

"Not gonna take long to cum." she panted. "Oh yeah here it cums!" Her face screwed up as her hips bucked up off the seat and a trickle of moisture escaped around her pumping fingers.

"That's better." she gasped. "Shit! Need a wipe up now."

"I'll get some tissue from the bog." I said and headed up the carriage.

"It's ok." she said. "Need a wizz anyway so I'll go."

"Better be quick the cos. we're nearly there." I said. "I'll walk up with you and wait by the door."

By the time Angie had finished in the bog we were arriving at our stop so we got off the train to see what else the day would bring.

It was only a short walk from the main line station to the steam railway station so we were soon buying our all-day rover tickets before strolling down the platform to have a look at what was happening. A long set of BR Mk 1 coaches waited on one side of the island platform but there was no locomotive attached to them yet. On the other side of the island a first-generation diesel multiple unit was ticking over. The four Leyland engines were rumbling noisily and the usual plumes of diesel exhaust were drifting away from the exhaust stacks on the breeze.

We ambled to the far end of the platform and I took some shots of the activity in the yard with Angie posing sexily in several. She even managed to give me an upskirt pussy flash while sitting on a platform trolley left conveniently parked.

As the DMU was going out first we decided to get on and pick up the steam service further up the line. We had left it too late to get the coveted front seats behind the driver so we slid into a pair of seats opposite a couple of young guys were discussing the merits of various types of DMU. As we settled on our seats even these nerds were distracted from their conversation by Angie's long bare legs appearing in front of them. Their eyes travelled upwards from the leg display to take in the generous cleavage showing above the top of her shirt. Angie snickered,

"Think these two see something they like." she said and seeing the camera in the one lad's lap, "Why don't you take a photo?" It was a rhetorical question really but I think the lad just reacted, raised the camera and took a shot. Angie was a bit startled at first but then she grinned and leant forward to give him a good view down her shirt. The lad was getting into it now and quickly fired of a couple more shots so Angie leant back again and eased her legs apart just enough so he could see a good bit of thigh. The camera again worked a couple of times before Angie closed her legs and snuggled up to me.

"Hope you enjoy those later." she grinned and glancing at the lump visible in both their jeans, "I think they definitely liked what they saw"

Doors were being slammed now and soon the burbling snarl of the 680.' was taking us out of the station. The two lads couldn't decide whether to try and see what was in the loco sheds or to watch Angie to see if they could get any more flashes. I took a few shots as we passed the sheds and then settled back to watch the countryside go by. As the next stop came up we decided to get off and wait for the following steam hauled train to complete our trip up the line. As we came into the station we got up to make our way to the door. Angie made sure to spread her legs as she got up treating the lads to a full crotch shot up her skirt. We walked away leaving them sitting in stunned silence.

We strolled up to the end of the platform so I could photograph the steam train coming off the single line from the other direction and the DMU leaving once it was clear. I also got some more shots of Angie posing which was appreciated by the signal man who was back and fore exchanging tokens with the train drivers. As he turned to go back to the box after handing over the token he said,

"Want to have a look at the box?" I'm sure this was just so he could get a longer look at Angie but she was keen so we went up. I noticed he let us go up the steps ahead of him so he could get a view up Angie's skirt. He quickly set about sending the bell signal for the train entering section while explaining what he was doing and then resetting his signals after the train.

"You planning on catching the next train?" he asked and after I affirmed he said,

"Just time to give you a quick rundown on what happens in here then."

After I had explained that as a long time enthusiast I was pretty familiar he concentrated on showing Angie how things worked. As he was finishing his rundown the bell sounded from the next box requesting permission for our train. After answering the bell with the correct code our friendly signalman got Angie to pull off the signals which entailed him getting up close to "help" her pull the levers. Angie gave me a wink as he got up close behind her and reached both arms around her to help her pull the levers back while getting a good look down her shirt in the process. I got some good shots of this before we thanked him for his attentions and returned to the platform as our train was approaching. I just had time for a couple of shots as it pulled in. As it was rolling past a figure appeared at a window waving at us. It was the friendly guard from the train earlier. He waved to come and join him so we went over. It turned out that this train had non-corridor coaches and he had managed to get an empty compartment.

"Was hoping I would bump into you two." he said opening the door for us to climb in.

"Nice to see you again too." I replied Angie just grinned and settled herself on the seat. Our new friend shut the door and leant his back against it hoping to discourage anyone else from getting in. It worked as we heard the guards whistle from down the platform and with an answering toot from the engine we set off. Angie and I were sat together with me by the window so our new friend sat opposite.

"I'm Jamie." he said so we introduced ourselves.

"So glad I found you." he said "I was hoping to see you again. So much more fun at these events when you're not on you're own. I hope you'll let me wander around with you today."

"Sure!" I said. "Got any good photos yet today?"

"Taken some." he replied. "Mind if I get one of you two?"

"Why not." I said and as he got his camera ready I put my arm around the back of Angie's neck, sliding my hand down over her shoulder to cup her left tit in my hand.

"Lovely!" he said as he fired off a couple of shots. I moved my hand up, slipped it inside her shirt and back onto her tit making sure that her, by now hard, nipple was visible through the fabric between my fingers.

"That's even better." he grinned. I moved my hands down and slowly started to lift the shirt up expecting an objection from Angie but she just turned her head to look at me and said,

"You are being naughty, but I don't mind if Jamie sees them. As Jamie was getting shots of her tits she turned in her seat and put her left foot up on the seat giving him a clear view up her skirt to her bare pussy which Jamie wasted no time getting with his camera.

By this time we were approaching the next stop so Angie rearranged herself as we pulled in. Jamie moved to the window again to try and discourage anyone getting in so Angie moved to the other side of the compartment so that with Jamie at the door and our faces in the windows either side it would be difficult for anyone to see the rest of the compartment was empty. As we moved off again Angie slid up the seat a Bit and pulled Jamie down next to her.

"Ian's turn to take some pics." she said. She pulled his arm round the back of her neck and down to her tit in the same pose I had been with her earlier as I took some shots she then lifted her shirt up to uncover her tits and put his hand on the left one.

"Ohmigod they are gorgeous!" he exclaimed as he fondled her tit and tweaked the nipple with his fingers. Angie reached over and grasped the prominent bulge in his jeans.

"I can tell you like them." she said, "But that must be a bit uncomfortable like that." She pushed her hand under the waistband of his jeans and straightened his cock out to point upwards.

"That better?" she asked as she gently gave him a few strokes with her hand. We had to curtail any more play at that point as we were running into the station at the end of the line.

We straightened ourselves out and exited the train with both us guys having some trouble with the bulges we were sporting. After wandering around the station and the nearby loco shed we decided it was time for some lunch so at Jamie's suggestion we headed through a small park to a cafe by the river on the other side.

We had a nice lunch in the sun but apart from taking a few more photos it was too busy for any naughty fun. We were able to chat though and Jamie was effusive about how much fun we were. We also decided that after enjoying a couple more hours at the steam railway the three of us would pick up Jamie's car and head to our place picking up a Chinese takeaway on the way.