Unusual Inheritance Pt. 04

Story Info
Tink discovers more than he realizes using mind control.
13k words
4.58
22k
40

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,727 Followers

Author's note: All of the persons in this story are 18 years old or older where incest is involved. There are no persons under the age of 18 involved in any sexual situations.

****

I awoke the following day with a headache that was beyond anything that I have ever experienced before. I looked around and everything seemed fuzzy as though I were dreaming, but then everything came into sharp focus. I sat up in the bed that I was laying in and suddenly it all came back to me. Last night actually happened!

I looked to my right and saw that my mom and dad were in bed together, with dad spooning mom. I used my new powers and entered their minds. They were dreaming and I nudged their consciences to wake up. They opened their eyes and sat up and stared blankly in front of them.

(I entered their minds and said, "The two of you will lose all sexual desire unless I say otherwise. (I watched as Dad's erection grew soft and mom's nipples went from hard to normal almost instantly.) You will continue to stay in this part of the mansion and work on perfecting these robots. You are still husband and wife but will no longer experiment on your children. You will now talk out loud and openly about your family and answer any questions that I ask of you.")

"You mentioned that you have been experimenting on your children. Are there others here in the mansion other than Sara, Susan, Dana, Alex and myself?" I asked in my mind.

"There are others, yes. Jason, Peter, Kira, Stacy, Gina, Megan and Renea. They have been programmed to work around the house in various roles. Jason is the gardener; Peter is the chef; Kira, Stacy and Gina are maids; and Megan and Renea are personal nanny's." Mom offered.

"What kinds of sexual things have you done with them?" I asked.

"The girls gave me blowjobs and your mother introduced them to the joys of family incest. But we found that it was more fun to manipulate them to do the chores." Dad said out loud.

"Does Sara, Susan, Alex or Dana know that they are related to your other children?" I asked.

"No, they don't. Nobody knows." Mom answered me.

I then got up and left them to their tasks and forbade them from ever entering the real part of the mansion ever again. It was better for the rest of us that no one knew that they were alive.

****

I entered my bedroom through the various secret passages. I brought along one of the robot maids on a dolly and set her in my closet against the wall. She was still inside her box and I was determined to figure out how she worked when I had some free time to do so.

It was still early in the morning and I probed each of my sister's minds to see how they felt about incest and each one was completely against it. They loved one another and me but not in a sexual way.

I made my way down to the kitchen and had the chef whip me up some eggs and bacon and after my breakfast I went into the study and dozed on the couch for a short while.

I then got into my bathing suit and went out to the pool where I saw my sisters lounging together in their bikinis. I walked by them and stretched my hands above my head and then turned and waved.

"Tink! When did you get back?" Sara jumped up from her chair and crushed me in a bear hug.

"Ugh! It's good to see you too sis. I just got in actually." I told my sister as I hugged her back.

Susan and Dana just looked at me and smiled. (I then got a flash of them reaching in each other's bikini bottoms and fingering one another)

I felt my vision go a little wonky but the brief disorientation passed. I then turned and walked to the side of the pool and pulled off my t-shirt and kicked off my moccasins and jumped in the water.

I pretended like I was minding my own business when I probed their thoughts. The three women had blank thoughts which was in line with what I saw on the video files. However, they needed to know the truth.

No one made a move so I entered their minds collectively and planted the videos I had seen of my sisters and my mom and dad together and the resulting trauma from it. This happened in an instant...

(The first video played in their mind...

Susan and Sara heard a strange sound and went down the hall to investigate it. They were only 18 and 19 at the time and as they neared mom's bedroom they heard her moaning. They peaked around the door frame and saw mom with her hand in her underwear and rubbing furiously while her other hand was torturing her right nipple. They saw her lay back and arch her back and stifled a groan. Mom then removed her panties and walked into the bathroom.

Susan and Sara walked over to the bed and reached down and picked up mom's panties and turned them inside out and as they did they saw that the crotch was smeared with mom's milky white secretions. Susan brought the panties to her face and sniffed them before placing them in Sara's hands and removing her clothes.

Susan then picked up the panties while Sara got naked. Together they brought the wet panties to their faces only this time Sara pressed them into Susan's mouth. Susan moaned and Sara watched as her sister's nipples grew really long and hard. Sara began to play with her sister's nipples when Susan pushed the wet panties into Sara's face. The damp crotch had the same effect on Sara's nipples.

"I see that someone is being naughty." Mom said from the bathroom door.

Susan and her sister looked like a couple of deer caught in headlights.

Mom walked over to them and sat between them on the bed. Mom placed one hand on Susan's upper thigh and the other on Sara's then said, "So what made you want to smell and taste my womanly secretions?"

"I, uh, um, I..." Susan and Sara both responded.

"It's okay dears. It's perfectly normal to want to do it." She told them.

"It is?" They asked quietly.

"Of course it is." Mom told her daughters.

"But isn't it incest mom?" Susan asked.

"Yes. It is incest Susan. But when it is between loving family members, it isn't wrong." She told her.

"It's not? But the Bible says that it is wrong." Sara questioned her.

"Well in those days it was wrong, but it isn't wrong today at least not with us it isn't." She told her.

"I don't understand." Susan told her.

"Let me explain, now when you and your sister Sara are kissing each other. You are curious and exploring your sexuality. Does it seem wrong when you do that? No, of course it doesn't otherwise you would stop doing it." She told her.

"You've seen us mom? Are we in trouble?" Susan asked with her lower lip trembling.

"I see the look you're giving me. I watched you both just now and have been waiting for you to come and see what I have been up to in here. And no, I am not upset. I am quite turned on by it actually." Mom told them.

"You are?" Susan smiled.

"I am. That's what I have been thinking about while masturbating. You can see for yourself the milky juices on my panties." She told her.

"I'm drawn to the smell mom." Susan answered.

"Me too. It's so thick." Sara intoned.

"Go ahead and taste my cum sweetie. It's okay." Mom encouraged her.

Susan just looked at the milky secretions on the panties so mom placed her hand under her daughter's hand and brought the panties up to her mouth.

"Lick it my child. That's it." Mom moaned.

Mom then did the same to Sara and when she pulled the panties away, both sisters had her goo clinging to their lips and cheeks.

Mom then moved onto the bed and sat back against the headboard and opened her thighs. She took the sopping wet panties and wiped them over her nipples and deposited her sticky juices on her erect nipples. She then took Susan's hand in hers and placed it in her sloppy crotch, while she then pulled Sara's mouth onto her right breast.

"Mmm. Run your fingers through my slippery folds Susan. That's it. And press your fingers into my sloppy entrance. Yes, feel how soft it is. And you Sara, suck on my hard nipple." Mom guided her daughters.

"It's wet mommy. I can almost get half my hand inside of your pussy." Susan said excitedly.

"Mmm. Yessss. That would be your dad's doing. He has such a large penis that my pussy is always gaping wide. You could probably put your entire fist in me if you wanted to. Now remove your hand and let's see my juices on it." Mom said.

Susan removed her hand and brought it up and her fingers and palm were covered in mom's thick milky juices.

Susan didn't want to do anything but look at her hand until mom pressed it to her mouth. But before she could do it, Sara swooped in and brought it to her mouth instead.

"Open your mouth dear and lick mommy's juices from it." Mom told her.

Sara did as she was told and began to lick the milky juices from her sister's fingers and hand.

"You girls are going to be lesbian lovers. I just know it and you are going to service me whenever I get an itch to cum." Mom told them.)

****

(The next video showed Dana and Alex watching as their dad worked his cock in and out of their mom's vagina at a feverish pace. He looked ready to blow his wad but instead pulled out and watched as his daughter's began to lick his wife's juices from his meaty shaft.

Dana stroked his cock while Alex took the head in her mouth. Both girls fingered one another while they took turns sucking his large dick.

"It's time for you girls to lose your virginity." Dad told them.

Dana and Alex both looked extremely excited at the prospect of taking their dad's well endowed dick deep into their cunts.

"Go ahead daddy, even if it's too big to fit." Alex encouraged him.

Dad didn't care as he pushed Alex on her back against her mother and placed Dana on top of her.

Mom took her daughter's wrists in her hands and pulled them open as she held Alex's body against her own. Dad then pushed open her slender thighs and placed his dick against her pussy opening. The head was far too big for her pussy hole, but he pushed inside her just the same.

"ACCHHHHH!!!!" Alex screamed as her daddy ripped apart her hymen. He fucked her savagely for several minutes and then she passed out.

Dana was next, and was so excited that she pissed herself. Dad lined up his dick with her pussy and rammed it in. Dana also screamed "ACCCHHH!!!" And then passed out as her hymen was ripped apart.)

****

(The next several videos showed mom and dad having their way with my sisters.

Surprisingly, Sara, Alex, Susan and Dana really got into the family incest. Alex and Dana were ravenous for dad's dick and begged him repeatedly to fuck them and cum in them, which he never did. It wasn't thrilling enough for him I guess. Fucking yes, but cumming in them no. He always kept them on the brink of orgasm and went no further.

So my sisters walked around in a constant state of horniness with gaping dripping pussies that were in some serious need of release.

This went on for years.

Mom however, enjoyed my sisters immensely. She was a gusher and would often masturbate over Susan and Sara. Her milky juices splashing on their tits, neck and faces. She got off multiple times but was a selfish lover and never reciprocated.)

****

(My vision got all wonky again and I almost fell over. But the feeling passed.)

I got out of the pool and walked over to my sisters and grabbed my towel to dry off.

My sisters looked at me and smiled.

"I love your chiseled pecs and muscular arms Steve." Sara commented.

(Muscular physique? When did that happen I wondered.)

"I like what I see, Donkey Boy." Alex chuckled and sauntered over to me.

"Donkey Boy? Why do you call him that?" Dana asked chuckling.

Alex walked over to me and looked at me for permission. "May I?"

I nodded my head and she lowered herself in front of me and as she did, she removed my bathing suit. And when she stood back up she moved to the side and placed her hand down to my dick like she was Vanna White presenting a letter.

"This is why." She told her sisters.

"Oh my!" Dana exclaimed.

"Eww!" Sara and Susan said in unison.

(I entered their minds and planted some commands. "Every time you hear the word 'incest', your nipples with grow a little longer. And after they are fully erect, you will begin to play with your nipples. And when you hear the word 'fantasize', you will begin to get moist and start to open your legs. And when I say the word, 'fuck' you will grow really horny. Your clitoris will grow swollen and you will begin to desire my dick.)

"What do you mean eww?" Alex asked them.

"It's gross sis. Come on. Cover it up will ya?" Susan exclaimed.

"It's okay Alex. Sara and Susan are lesbians and detest penises. Or at least men's penises." I told her.

"Oh, I get it now. It explains a lot actually." She countered.

"Now that you've seen mine. How about you show me yours?" I asked them.

Each sister looked at the other and then back at me.

"Uh Steve or should I say, Donkey Boy. I appreciate Alex showing us your massive endowment but this is too much and more than I care to see and I won't be party to it." Susan said as she started to gather her things to go into the house.

(I had a brief vision of her and Susan fisting one another's ass.)

"Yeah, me neither." Said Susan as she crossed her arms under her breasts in defiance.

"Hold on a second Susan and Sara. We need to discuss why the two of you are such hypocrites." I told them.

"Hypocrites? In what way Donkey Boy?" Susan blurted.

"Well for instance, how the two of you fantasize about one another and the uh, fucking incest?" I said.

(Their nipples began to get firm and poked through their bikini tops.)

"That's absurd. We do not fantasize about each other.

"I figured you would say as much Susan since you and your sister Sara are lesbians or should I say, lesbian incest lovers?" I told her.

(Their nipples growing firmer and longer.)

"I am not." Susan exclaimed as her face grew red in guilt.

"It's like the pot calling the kettle black, claiming that what you and Sara do is not incest." I told her frankly.

(Their nipples grew even longer and harder.)

"I know you are getting turned on by my fucking words Susan. Heck, you are probably fantasizing about Sara this very minute." I drove my point home.

(My sisters were breathing heavier and all had their legs open. I could see a wet spot forming on their crotches and Alex was going from one foot to the next.)

Dana threw up her hands, "What the hell. It's only fair bro." And with that she pulled her top below her breasts and pulled the bottoms to the side and exposed herself to me. And as she pulled the material to the side it connected with her clit and she moaned, "Mmmm."

"It's not fucking incest Steve." Sara looked ready to cry.

"You are such a liar Sara. It is fucking incest. And the two of you fantasize about it all the fucking time." I told her.

(The wet spots growing wider.)

(I entered their minds again and said, "When you hear me say the words 'dripping wet', you experience a state of body paralysis. Your body begins to submit to me and you desire for me to Dominate you. You feel everything and are horny beyond belief and your pussy juices begin flowing out of your cunt. Your mind is aware of everything happening but you are unable to move your limbs. Every time you resist me, your cunt spasms and floods with juices. You need my hands on your breasts and playing with your nipples. You even begin to beg me to fuck your pussy in your mind.")

"I am not a fucking liar Steve. Ohhhh, mmmm." Sara breathed out.

"Then admit to me that what you and Susan do is incest. Fucking say it!" I blurted.

"Okay, it's incest. It's fucking, mmmm, incest. Ohhhhh. And yes, I do fantasize about her. Fuck! Ohhhh." Sara admitted.

The wet spots were now gone and in their place, their crotches were sopping wet.

Alex was less than a foot from me and I could see her milky juices streaming down her inner thighs. Her bikini looked totally unable to support her enlarged clitoris. And she got naked in a flash and when Dana saw that, she then removed her bikini completely from her body as well.

Alex flopped down in her lounge chair. Her nipples were obscenely long and looked like index fingers. And her clitoris was so distended that it resembled a miniature cock. In fact they all looked that way.

"Oh Dana, your clitoris looks ready to burst and you are dripping wet." I told her.

Each sister was in a heightened state of arousal.

I got up and went over to Sara and Susan and tore off their bikini's.

Both women groaned as their bikini came into contact with their clits and erect nipples.

"Do you think Sara is right, Dana, that this is kind of like incest?" I asked her.

(I watched them all squirm.)

"Not really. It's not like we are touching one another or anything." She answered.

"How about you Alex, Do you think this is fucking incest exposing ourselves to each other?" I asked her.

(They all groaned as their nipples strained longer and their clits looked ready to burst.)

"Open your legs wider and present your pussy's to me." I told them.

(My vision began to fade in and out and the edges got all fuzzy like I was in a dream again. And then it passed.)

Each sister arched her back in an attempt to get her pussy presented to me.

"I know that Alex and Dana are willing to have fucking incest with me and feel my large fucking cock deep inside their fucking cunt. But how about you Susan and Sara?" I asked them.

"No Steve, I don't give you permission." Sara groaned.

"Neither do I Steve." Susan groaned.

I got up and walked over to between both Susan and Sara and bent down and whispered in their ears, "If you don't fucking submit, I will leave you in this fucking, fucking, fucking state of incest, incest, incest, incest horniness. And your nipples and clit will burst." I said menacingly.

"YES WE SUBMIT!!!" They said simultaneously.

I looked down at my sisters and their nipples were beyond extended, they were so erect. At least 6 inches long and thick around as my index finger. I then moved in front of them and saw that each of their clits extended out from their clitoral hood like a small 4 inch cock and was as swollen as my thumb. Their pussy lips were so thick and meaty and the juices flowing out of their cunts looked like marshmallow whip.

I willed it with my mind and suddenly all four women began to moan uncontrollably. I watched as the tips of their clits opened and began to shoot something white all over their legs. Like spurting dicks, it was all so strange.

The sliding glass door opened and out walked Peter, Jason, Kira, Stacy, Gina, Megan and Renea.

I stood up and they each eyed my cock.

"You sent for us sir?" They asked.

"Yes, I did." I told them.

(I entered their minds and said, "The 7 of you are our older siblings. You no longer work here at the mansion. Instead you live here. Remove your clothes, grab some chairs and observe whatever happens next. And if it turns you on, I give you permission to masturbate. You are related and incest is wrong but if it doesn't bother you, you may join in and have fun with us.")

I grabbed the erect nipple from both Susan and Sara and began to pinch and twist it really hard. They groaned and tried to twist out of my grip.

(I smiled wickedly and connected with Alex's mind. "I release you and Dana from your mental prison. Go over to Peter and Jason and suck them hard and then straddle their cocks and ride them until they ejaculate inside of your cunts.")

But nothing happened. In fact, my vision grew fuzzy again and when I shook my head to clear it, I suddenly felt nauseous. I closed my eyes tight and when I opened them again, I saw stars and then I passed out.

****

When I woke up, I saw that I was in a white walled room. Something was attached to my head and I tried to shake it off. It was digging into my scalp and it hurt when I moved my head from side to side. I slammed my head back hard about 6 times into the pillow and heard the thing fly off and hit the floor.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,727 Followers