Unusual Inheritance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck that's hot, I thought. Push it all the way inside of her pussy Dana.

Dana thrust the tube into Alex's pussy and then withdrew it and began to lick her juices from the sides of the bottle.

I pulled out of Susan's pussy and then thrust in again only harder and deeper this time. I got into a rhythm and suddenly Susan cried out, "I'm CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!"

Her pussy spasmed around my dick and I drove in deep and grunted something unintelligible and began to shoot my sperm into her cunt. Huge globs of my cum splashed against her cervix and after the 8th spurt, I pulled out and shot another burst of cum up her stomach and neck before Sara took my dick in her mouth and sucked the rest out.

Dana then crawled over and began to lick Susan's juices from my softening cock. Stacy leaned down and licked my semen from Susan's stomach before latching her lips around Susan's nipple. She climbed up and straddled Susan's face and I watched as Susan's tongue snaked its way into her leaking pussy.

Kira began to slurp my semen out of Susan's gaping pussy and wiggled her ass in my direction. I swiped my dick up and down her slit lips and thrust my dick inside of her pussy. Talk about tight. Fuck! Her pussy felt like a vise around my cock as it went inside of her.

(I got another sharp pain in my head and I lost my balance and fell backwards. I fell in slow motion and then blacked out.)

****

The darkness grew lighter and lighter around me.

I heard voices..."He's coming out of the coma Doctor...His vitals look good...His eyes are moving and I think he is going to open them soon...Is it true? Is my boy going to open his eyes?...7 long years we have waited for this moment Gwen, but my formula has finally worked its magic to repair his damaged frontal lobe...Oh Steven, you are such an amazing man. I am so thankful that you are my husband...Will he really have E.S.P.?...Yes, but it will take him some time to master it."

"Shhh, let's not discuss this in front of the girls."

And with that I opened my eyes.

I looked at the people around me. Everything was fuzzy at first.

"Mom? Dad? Alex? Susan? Sara? Dana?" I asked.

They all smiled and everyone began to cry.

"Am I really awake this time?" I questioned.

"Yes son. You are awake. We have been by your side every step of the way." Mom told me and squeezed my hand.

(What do you think he means, this time?)

(I don't know honey. Perhaps he thought his dreams were real.)

"What do you remember about the accident son?" Dad asked.

"Uhm, what accident? I thought you and mom were killed in the car crash. But you weren't, you faked your deaths to keep the govt from gaining access to your mind control device." I told them.

(How does he know about that?)

(I don't know, but you better think up something quick dear.)

"Rather than lie to you Steve, I think it's best that you know the truth. We both do. You are right, we faked our deaths. Your sisters helped us to do it. But the Feds weren't so easily fooled and you and your fiancé' Tina got caught in the crossfire and were run off the road. She was killed on impact and you were put in a coma. That was..." Dad laid it out for me.

"...7 years ago." I finished for him.

"How did you know that son?" Mom asked.

"The robot nurse in my dream told me." I answered.

Mom and dad's eyes bulged out.

"What robot nurse?" Alex asked.

"Your father and I created a female robot that is able to pass for a woman." Mom answered.

"Really? I'd love to see it." Dana replied.

"Yeah me too." Susan said.

"So would I." Sara chimed in.

Mom removed something from her pocket that looked like a garage door clicker. She pressed a button on it and a few minutes later, a female nurse entered the room.

"You called for me Doctor?" It said.

"Yes Angela. Explain to my daughters and son about yourself." She told it.

"My name is Angela. I am a woman who was created by your mom. I am fully functional to provide companionship, engage in various forms of sexual intercourse as well as perform those functions needed to assist a doctor. I am able to insert an IV, start a catheter, take blood pressure readings and perform other menial tasks as needed." It told us.

"No fucking way. Prove it. Get on the bed and show us your pussy." Alex blurted laughing.

The robot looked at my mom and she nodded her head yes.

The robot removed its smock, blouse, skirt, bra and panties and got up on the bed between my legs. It leaned back and pulled its legs up and spread them wide. The female robot had a sparse pubic triangle of hair above a large thick clitoris and thick meaty pinkish pussy lips.

Alex was visibly aroused and walked forward. "Amazing! So real looking." She said as her nipples grew erect through her blouse..

Dana joined her and ran her fingers up and down the robot's vaginal lips, before inserting a couple of fingers inside of its pussy. "And wet too."

The robot Angela moaned, "Mmmm, yess. Finger me. Rub your wet fingers into my clit."

Dana removed her wet fingers and rubbed them into its clit and then brought them up to her face and sniffed her fingers. "She has no discernable smell."

I was getting aroused and Susan placed her hand on my cock that was lying beside my leg. She looked at me and winked before squeezing my dick with her hand.

"I think I need to rest a bit more." I told everyone.

"It makes sense son. Much of your body has atrophied. It will probably take the next week or two before you start feeling good enough to walk around the house unassisted. Angela here will watch over you.

Thanks for the show Angela. You may get dressed now." Mom told it.

Mom then kissed me on the cheek as did everyone else and left me alone.

****

Two weeks later...

I was sitting out at the pool. I was still in my robe with a t-shirt and boxers and slippers on my feet, reading the paper and sipping a cup of tea.

(I wonder how much of his coma he actually remembers Alex. Do you think he sensed us getting frisky as we watched over him during the night?)

(Good question Dana. I know it's wrong for us to be this way towards one another, but I long to feel more than your hands rubbing my breasts through my bra.)

(I know, but we need to be careful. Mom almost walked in on us that one time and Sara and Susan are suspicious too.)

"Hi Steve. How are you feeling today?" Alex asked as she bent down and kissed my cheek.

"Better today sis." I told her and wondered if she saw my dick peeking through my boxers.

Alex lingered behind me for a few minutes which led me to believe that she had seen it.

Dana then leaned down and kissed my cheek too and then took her hand and placed it on my open boxers and said, "Good morning to you too, Mr Big."

(Fuck, I love doing that to Steve's dick. If only I wasn't his sister, I'd do more than give his schlong a love pat. Too bad he doesn't know how wet I am or he might just let me.)

I smiled.

My back was to my sisters as they put towels on the lounge chairs and laid down on them.

I sent a thought their way...You should remove your bikini top.

I heard some movement followed by, "mmmm, that's better. Much, much better."

I got to my feet and turned around and smiled at my sisters.

"Would you like my assistance to keep those from getting burned?" I asked them.

Alex lowered her sunglasses to look at me. "You can't be serious Steve."

"I am serious, but if you'd rather not, I can mind my own business." I told her.

I then watched as Alex removed a bottle of suntan oil from her bag that looked suspiciously like a large dick. She turned it over and squeezed a couple of lines of white lotion on her magnificent breasts before handing the bottle to her sister who did the same.

(I wonder if Steve can hear the subliminal sequence playing. His sisters certainly can. I wonder if Steve instructed them to remove their bikini tops because I sure didn't. I can see his cock framed in his boxers. He is as well endowed as his father is. I'm getting moist watching this scene play out. Steve's mom said as she watched it play out on the monitor.)

I walked over to Alex and sat behind her and moved my hands around her arms and cradled her large breasts in my hands. They felt nice and as I worked the lotion into her breasts, I listened to her thoughts.

(Mmmm, yeah that's it Steve. Rub the lotion that looks surprisingly like sperm into my girls. Oh yeah, my nipples are growing hard and I think I can feel your dick growing hard against my back too. Mmmm, yeah, over my nipples. Work your fingers slowly over my erect nipples. God, that's making me wet. Oh yeah, I'm definitely wet. Dana is eyeing me up and I know what she would say if your hands suddenly traveled down to my pussy and began to finger me. She would chastise me something fierce.)

I then stood up and my dick pushed through the slit in the front of my boxers and I watched as Dana saw it happen. Her nipples grew hard instantly and I lingered there until Alex turned and saw it too. Her mouth a mere inch from my cock head. I willed her tongue to come out of her mouth and work its way under my foreskin and into my pee slit.

She did that very thing and Dana's eyes grew wide when she saw it happen. I contracted my dick and felt the precum rise through my shaft and come spilling out the end of my cock. I couldn't see it of course, but felt Alex's mouth circle around my cockhead and moan through it all.

I stepped over to Dana's chair and turned my eyes and caught Alex's eyes and I smiled and winked at her before sitting behind Dana. I continued to watch as her mouth opened slightly and my precum dripped down her lips and then onto her breasts and over her extended nipples. She then closed her mouth and swallowed what was there. Her fingers rose up and traced my precum over her erect nipples as she watched my hands circle her sister's tits and work the white lotion into her breasts and nipples.

(Oh Steve, you naughty boy. Did you do that on purpose? I hope you didn't, but if you did, I want you to know how wet you just made me. My pussy is a sloppy mess. I can see the look on Dana's face and I know for a fact that her pussy is dripping wet. Will you let her taste your salty precum too? I better get out there before the 3 of you start having sex. Steve's mom thought.)

(Fuck, I'm wet. Feeling your hands work over my tits and taut nipples has my pussy soupy wet. But what really did it for me is watching Alex take your uncut dick head in her mouth. I hope you will honor me with something similar when you stand up brother. I am unbearably horny. For some unknown reason, my sisters and I are unable to have an orgasm. We get edged to orgasm almost daily by forces unknown to us and I can tell you that I am just about batshit crazy because of it.)

I felt as if I had played with Dana's nipples long enough and began to get to my feet when I saw our mother come out of the house with a tray of drinks in her hands.

I scooted between the chairs and mumbled, "Here comes mom." And hurried to my chair while my sisters reached for their tops and quickly tied them behind their backs.

Mom handed a drink each to Alex and Dana and then handed one to me as well. She then smiled and went back in the house.

Whew! That was a close one. I knew she was watching us on the cameras out here.

I pondered Dana's thoughts as I sipped the cold lemonade. And as I downed the glass of liquid, my dick became a limp noodle. I looked back at Dana and Alex and they were passed out on their chairs and their nipples were no longer erect.

Something was definitely going on and I had a sneaking suspicion that Mom and Dad were behind it.

****

Later that evening we all had dinner and then mom and dad disappeared to their room. I went into dad's study and closed his door and turned on his computer and up popped all the camera's in the mansion. I counted 140 camera shots. That was more than triple from what I saw while in my coma.

I found 20 in each of our rooms and specifically focused on Dana's room. She was sitting in front of her mirror and brushing her hair when all of a sudden she stopped. I then watched as 1 robot maid and 1 robot butler entered her room. They helped Dana to stand and removed her nightie and placed her on her back on the bed.

The robots then began to play with her nipples until they were erect. I found a sound button and pressed it.

"Oh yeah, that's making me wet." Dana moaned.

The robot maid got naked and climbed on the bed and lowered its pussy to her mouth while the robot butler got naked and began to thrust its dick in and out of her leaking pussy.

Dana was moaning up a storm.

"Please let me cum, please let me cum, please let me cum. Yeah, I'm almost there." She moaned and began to rock her hips up and down and then the robots stopped what they were doing altogether until Dana calmed down. They then started doing it again.

I watched the robots repeat this procedure again and again and again. 10 times in a row. No wonder Dana and my sisters were going crazy.

I opened the cameras to my parents room and the scene was totally different. My parents were having sex while watching my sisters get edged repeatedly. They started laughing when one of my sisters begged the unknown robot to make her have an orgasm and then either dad or mom would talk to the camera and say, "not yet you little nympho" or "take that you slut". They laughed and laughed again and again. They were sadists and loved to torture their daughter's again and again with the promise of orgasm only to deny it to them every time.

And then my parents would have orgasm after orgasm together.

Hypocrites!

I was really upset over this. My mind powers were growing everyday and one day soon I was going to put a stop to their torture of my sisters.

****

It was one month later...

I turned the tables on my parents. They were fucking one another as they usually did every Saturday. I was digging around in their psyche when I discovered a trigger that would send them over the edge in orgasm and I turned it off. I can't really explain how I was able to do this, I just made it happen.

They fucked themselves raw with the impending orgasm they were never able to achieve. Even masturbating had no effect on their being able to cum. Talk about blue balls.

I then found another trigger in their psyche where the pain and pleasure centers were and I switched them. Pain was now pleasure and pleasure was now pain.

I then sat back and watched as dad thrusted himself inside mom's pussy. It should have been pleasurable but each stroke inside her had them both in utter agony. So that when they neared orgasm, it became at though her pussy felt like broken glass. They both stopped and cringed from the pain it caused.

Every time they copulated the pain was unreal and now I was there to laugh. And on top of that they were going out of their minds with horniness.

They finally came to me one day and asked if I could do anything for them. I told them that it was beyond my understanding and they continued to suffer.

I also got them focused on their work again instead of on us.

****

The next morning, I went down for breakfast and saw that Susan, Alex, Dana and Sara were already sitting at the table. They were whispering in hushed tones as I observed them from the doorway. It didn't matter that they were whispering since I heard their thoughts anyway.

"I am so horny sis that I could scream. I was brushing my hair this morning and just holding the hair brush handle was making me horny." Sara whispered.

"I know what you mean. I was brushing my teeth and the way the electric tooth brush was vibrating gave me ideas for pressing it against my pussy." Susan groaned.

"We should just get it on together." Alex giggled.

"Alex! That's gross and it's incest!" Dana said sternly.

I walked in and said, "Hey ladies."

"Hey Steve." They smiled.

I was wearing my robe and a t-shirt and pair of boxers and purposely had my dick hanging out of the open slit in the front. My robe was partly open and gave them a glimpse of it as I passed by on my way to the pool.

The four of them came out 10 minutes later in their bikinis.

I got up and turned around and faced them. I removed my robe and stood there in my boxers and t-shirt. I then pulled over a chair and sat in it.

"Do any of you ever get the feeling that we are being manipulated in some unknown way?" I asked them collectively.

"What way do you mean Steve?" Alex asked.

"I don't know exactly. It's just a feeling." I replied.

"You mean like a feeling that we are being watched?" Dana asked.

"Well more than watched. I was reading the paper this morning and I sensed that something was pulsing in the air. I can almost feel it now." I tilted my head to the air.

"Yeah, I think I know what you mean." Sara stated.

"I feel like it's having an effect on me in some way." I responded.

"Yeah, like a deep, throbbing sensation. Not to be crass, but It's making me horny." Susan chimed in.

"Exactly!" I blurted.

"Well I'm always horny." Alex laughed.

"Yeah, me too." Sara chuckled.

"But yet, I can't seem to get off." I told them.

"You can't either?" Sara asked.

"This is becoming tmi steve." Dana added.

"Sorry. I'm just being real." I responded.

"No, it's okay. I just don't think that we should be talking about sex with each other." Dana told us.

"Geesh Dana. Who else are we going to talk about it with if not each other. It's not like we have a life outside of this place." Alex scolded her.

"Exactly!" Sara blurted.

"Yeah, well, it just seems wrong." Dana said.

"Have any of you been having weird dreams lately?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have. For years now." Alex offered.

"Weird sexual dreams for me." Sara said.

"I have been having sexual dreams too." Susan replied.

"Too be honest so have I." Dana agreed.

"Yeah, so have I." Alex told them.

"Don't you think it's strange that we have been all having weird sexual dreams?" I asked them.

"Definitely." Alex said.

"Uh-huh." Dana replied.

And Susan and Sara both nodded their heads Yes.

"Let me tell you my dream. I am laying in bed when the maid Stacy enters my room and removes her clothes. She climbs on the bed and gets me hard and then takes me into her pussy. She rides me until I am ready to orgasm and then stops and leaves my room. The dream then repeats itself over and over and over every time." I told them.

"I had something similar only it was the maid Kira and the butler Jason. They enter my room and Kira strips naked and straddles my face while Jason begins to fuck me. I get close to having an orgasm and they both stop. This same scenario repeats non-stop." Alex States.

"That is my dream too!" Exclaims Dana, Sara and Susan.

"What if it's not a dream? What if it's real and our parents have been allowing it to happen?" I told them.

"Steve, that's ridiculous!" Dana blurted.

"Is it ridiculous?" I asked her.

"No, Dana. I think he's right." Said Alex.

"Yeah, I agree." Said Sara.

"Me too." Said Susan.

"But Steve why would mom and dad be doing this to us?" Dana asked.

"Maybe they are sadists. Maybe it's a sick test or maybe we are part of a government experiment into how the psyche can be manipulated into doing things against its will." I told them.

"You mean like MK Ultra?" Sara asked.

"Exactly!" I told her.

"But why? It doesn't make sense to me." Susan questioned.

"Think about it. I've been having really strong feelings for Steve. I've even thought about getting it on with you three. It's wrong to think this way right, because it's incest and incest is just way out of character for me. For any of us, but still I want it to happen." Alex offered.

"Yeah, I agree Alex. I want Steve too. I have been obsessing about it actually. I've even been fantasizing about Susan. I have flashes of kissing her." Sara added.