Unusual Inheritance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

My vision was wonky and I thought I heard voices speaking..."he's coming awake Doctor...His vitals are spiking...reduce the IV drip."

But as I looked around, I saw that no one was in the room with me.

I had a killer headache and my arms felt paralyzed. That's when I looked down and saw that I was strapped to a bed. Not only that but there was a catheter in my dick along with an IV in my arm. I shimmied my arms free and pulled out the IV in my arm. I undid the strap securing me to the bed, and removed the catheter in my dick and slowly sat up.

The first thing I noticed was the nurse standing by the door. (Where did she come from?) She looked oddly familiar and then I remembered the robot from my dream. I sat there and looked at the thing for a long time. When I determined that the robot wasn't a threat I slowly put my feet on the floor and stood up. The floor was strangely warm.

I walked over to the robot. It stood about 5'6" tall and was thin in its build. I hooked my fingers on the sides of its outfit and pulled the garment down off its shoulders and arms. I pulled further and exposed its breasts. Such lovely breasts and I started to get an erection. I pulled the garment down some more until it was under its breasts. Its breasts looked so real. I held them in my hands and noticed the robots nipples grew erect.

I bent down and sucked on the robots nipples and they grew long and hard. I was hard now and reached my hand under the robot's skirt and cupped it's crotch. I moved its panties to the side and slipped two fingers through the slippery folds of its pussy. I positioned my cock into the wet entrance and began to slide inside of it's sheath. The pussy of the robot expanded to contain my girth. I began to thrust in and out of it's cunt and it grew increasingly tighter and wetter and when it was too much for me I grunted and began to shoot huge globs of sperm inside of the robot's twat.

I stayed like that for several minutes until my dick began to soften and slowly slipped out of her pussy along with huge thick globs of my cum that puddled between its feet.

I then remembered why I was there and grabbed its nipples and pinched them. Nothing happened, so I pinched them even harder. Again, nothing happened so I pinched them even harder and the robot's eyes fluttered open. I heard a whirring sound and it spoke.

"How may I assist you?" It asked in a feminine voice.

"What is your task here?" I asked the robot.

"I am designed to watch over the patient in this room." It said.

"Are you a sex robot or something?" I asked.

"I am a fully functioning woman able to provide companionship and sex as well as tend to any medical need as established by my creator." It responded.

"Who put you here?" I asked.

"Dr Gwen Smith." The robot answered. (That was my mother's name.)

"How long have you been watching over this patient?" I asked.

"7 years, 5 months and 13 days." It responded.

(Fuck me, I breathed.)

"Why was the patient brought here?" I asked.

"It had head trauma from a car accident." It told me.

"Where is Dr Gwen Smith?" I asked.

"Dr Gwen Smith is deceased." It answered.

"Okay. Then who is watching the patient?" I asked.

"I am watching the patient." It replied.

"Okay. How often do you check on the patient?" I asked.

"Every other day I change out its IV bag, empty the bladder of urine and augment its synapse helmet." It said.

"What does the synapse helmet do?" I asked.

"It regulates the dream sequence to help the patient experience virtual reality in line with its original programming." It told me.

"And what is its original programming designed to do?" I asked.

"The patient's original programming is designed to keep it in a state of virtual reality until the brain is able to achieve a level of cognizant awareness or what is commonly known as esp." It answered.

"And how is that supposed to be achieved?" I asked.

"An exploratory drug has been administered to the patient, designed to increase its ability to heal the unknown trauma to the frontal lobe. This can go one of two ways. Either the patient's brain can be healed or it can cause the patient to be in a vegetative state indefinitely." It responded.

"What is your job if the patient wakes up unexpectedly?" I asked.

"I am to inform the Dr on call." It stated.

"Okay. How do I shut you off?" I asked.

"Just say the word 'sleep' and I will shut down." It said.

"Sleep." I told it and it closed its eyes.

I looked around the room and couldn't find a door. I didn't panic though. I closed my eyes and then searched the walls with my hands. I knocked in several places and then searched behind the robot and found a slight depression in the wall.

I pushed my finger into the depression and something clicked to my immediate right. I looked and saw a square metal pad emerge from the wall with a hand outline on it.

"Here goes nothing." I intoned in my head and placed my palm on the pad.

I heard a series of clicks and then a solid clunk. I then watched as a door dematerialized next to the robot on the adjacent wall. I walked over to it and opened it. I was in a long dark hallway. I stepped out and the lights flickered above my head every few feet. I only had two choices to choose from. Either I go left or right. I chose right and started down the hallway.

It dead ended after 20 feet and I placed my hands on the wall in front of me and found a slight depression in the wall. I worked my finger in the hole and something clicked. A metal hand print emerged to the right and I placed my hand on it. A series of clicks sounded and then a loud clunk.

But nothing happened and then I collapsed on the floor.

****

When I opened my eyes, I was in the large basement bed. I remember this place. It was under the study/elevator. I looked to my left and saw the robot that was in my room when I woke up. I know it was the same one because its outfit was pulled under its breasts. It must have brought me here when I passed out. I got up and went into the bathroom and took a hot shower and then put on some shorts and a t-shirt and walked up the spiral staircase. It continued farther up but I walked out onto the floor and through the hidden bookcase.

I sat at the desk and turned on the computer and saw a series of cameras. 40 in all that showed all the rooms in the mansion.

I clicked on one that showed my older sister Alex. She was dressed in spandex and doing some stretches. The camera filled the entire monitor. I focused on her so intently that I thought I heard her thoughts. "Never getting any...if only she would notice...so very moist."

I pinched my nose between my eyes and then I heard something more clearly, "It's incest, I know, but I can't help it. I have needs that aren't being met. Perhaps I should become bi." I zoomed in on my sister and she was on her laptop and watching a movie. Her hands were plucking at her erect nipples through her sheer top. And then her right hand descended and began to rub furiously in her crotch.

"If only this could happen to me. Such a big hard cock. Yes! Cumming! Ungh!" My sister moaned and then stood up and removed her spandex bodysuit and walked into the bathroom.

(What did I just see? There wasn't any sound and yet I could hear her thoughts. Or could I?)

I left the study and walked into the breakfast parlor where Dana and Sara were having coffee.

"Hey Stevie. When did you get home?' Dana asked as Stacy the maid brought me a cup of coffee.

"Just last night." I told her.

("He looks off. I wonder if he is alright. Ever since Tina broke up with him, he hasn't been his usual self. But that was 2 months ago." Dana said only her lips never moved.)

Alex showed up then and came over and hugged and kissed me on the cheek. "Haven't seen you in 2 days. I've missed you. We all have. When did you get home?"

"Late last night." I told her. Although I was a little miffed that she thought it was only a couple of days since I had been in a coma for the last 7 years.

("Fuck. Just having him here again is making me wet. I remember the first time I saw him coming out of the shower all those years ago. Seeing his magnificent cock fueled many fantasies and drove me to start watching family porn. It's wrong I know, but I can't help wondering what if. What if I dropped to my knees and took my brother's huge dick in my mouth, right in front of my sisters. Would they care? Would they join in? I wonder if he can feel my hard nipples against his arm." Alex thought.)

"Well, I'm so happy to see you. Come out later and hang out with me at the pool and catch me up to what is new with you. Okay?" She said.

I nodded my head and got up and left the table and walked back into the study again.

****

I sat at the computer and watched Dana and Alex walk out to the pool together. They removed their robes and sat down on the lounge chairs.

I focused on them and suddenly I heard some thoughts...(So so hot...need some lotion on my skin...wish it was something else) I made up my mind and went up to my room and put on my swim trunks. I grabbed a towel and headed out to the pool.

I saw Dana as she came back inside. "Hey Dana, taking a break?"

"Yeah, it's too hot. I'm going to cool off. I'll be out later." She said and walked out of sight.

(I walked out and heard Alex say, "Change your mind sis? I guess my snide remark about seeing your pubes wasn't enough to keep you away.")

I walked beside Alex and tossed down my towel and t-shirt. I kicked off my moccasins and walked over and hopped into the water. When I surfaced I looked over to Alex and said, "It sure is hot today. I had to cool off."

("You have no idea bro how hot I am today. Please just come out of the water and let me see it one more time. Please, please, please. PLEASE!!!" I heard her thoughts.)

"I'm glad you decided to come out and join me." Alex replied.

I got out of the pool and stood there dripping wet.

I looked at Alex and heard her thoughts again. ("Oh fuck it's big. Bigger than I remembered. Fuck. Come closer Steve. I will you to walk closer. That's it. Come on 'Donkey Boy'. I'm opening my legs for you. Can you see my clit bulging through my bikini bottoms? I am so tempted to slide my hand inside my bottoms and finger myself and show you the wetness on my fingers.")

"Yeah, no problem sis. I appreciate the chance to relax again." I told her.

I walked over and grabbed my towel and dried off. I was standing at the foot of the lounge chair.

("My god Donkey Boy. It's so fucking big! I will you to look down between my legs. That's it. Fuck! I'm wet Steve. Can you see how turned on I am right now? My pussy is sopping wet. That's it, look at the growing wet spot brother. Can you see how hard my nipples are? I know it's wrong, but I need your big dick inside me Steve." Alex thought.)

I looked up and saw Dana staring at me through the sliding glass door.

("Holy shit! I can't believe my eyes. Steve is standing right in front of Alex. His dick is so fucking huge. I wonder if she knows that he is standing there. Of course she does. I shaved my twat for you, you bitch. I can't believe you told me that my pubes were visible. I wonder if he knows that my older sister has the hots for you Donkey Boy. She has confided in me that if you offered it, she would take you balls deep in her cunt. She thinks about it all the time. Good thing that you can't see me in here and plucking my hard nipples. Fuck! I'm dripping. Me personally, I'd love to feel your huge log buried deep in my asshole." Dana thought.)

I have E.S.P. I pondered the thought. I wonder if it goes both ways. Can I move objects with my mind? No that's silly, otherwise I would have lowered Alex's top with my mind. But maybe I can coerce my sisters into doing the things they are thinking about doing anyway. I'll have to give it a try and see.

("Why is he just standing there? I'm going out of my mind with lust here. Oh fuck! Did his cock just twitch? Do it again Steve. Let me know that you heard me." Alex thought.)

I wish you would remove your bikini top Alex. Go on. Don't even ask me, just do it.

("I don't know what's come over me but I feel like my brother wants me to make the first move. Walk back to the pool bro so that I can get up the courage to untie my top and release my girls." Alex thought.)

I turned around and walked back to the pool and dipped my toe in the water. I then turned around and stared at my sister with my mouth open. Holy fuck! Did I just do that? Did Alex hear my thoughts and remove her top?

("I can't believe I just did that. But the look on Steve's face is priceless. Yeah, little brother take a good long look at my breasts. That's it. Don't worry though. Nothing makes my nipples hard anymore. I've tried everything. Creams, lubes, pads. I've pinched my nipples but nothing works. You can stare at them all you want but they won't respond." Alex thought.)

("Did she just remove her top? What the fuck Alex? Are you fucking crazy? I can't believe you just did that. I bet you want me to follow suit as well but I won't do it. I will prove it to you and come out and join you now, but I won't say a thing." Dana thought to herself.)

Dana opened the sliding glass door and walked over to us and sat in the lounge chair that was perpendicular to Alex's. She smirked at her sister while I continued to stand beside her chair.

"I see you got too hot Alex. How does it feel to have less clothes on now?" Dana asked her sister.

"It feels great. You should do it too." Alex replied.

"Yeah. Not happening sis. I don't want to give Stevie here a heart attack." She chuckled.

"I don't mind." I told her.

"Of course you wouldn't." Dana told me.

("Fucking pervert. I can see your huge dick through your swim trunks you dimwit. I wonder if he knows that Alex secretly fantasizes about his dick? Does he know that she would fuck him silly and swallow his cum? It's incest, but would she do it anyway? I don't know." Dana thought.)

Take off your top Dana. You know you want to do it. Show us your gorgeous breasts and erect nipples. Come on. Do it you little minx! I commanded her with my mind.

("I can't believe that Dana is back. I wonder if she shaved her pussy after my snide remark. I can't see any stubble so it makes sense that she did. I wonder what she thinks about my removing my bikini top. I can see your nipples sticking out of your bikini top. Go on, remove it and show us that you are just as uninhibited as I am." Alex thought.)

And then Dana reached behind her back and removed her bikini top. She tossed it on the table beside her sister's top.

"I see you changed your mind." I told her and smirked.

"Yeah, I decided why not." Dana replied.

Dana grabbed the tube of lotion that was oddly shaped like a large penis and was about to squirt some in her palm when I chimed in.

"You want some assistance to put some suntan lotion on your girls?" I asked her smiling.

"I'll tell you what Steve, you remove your trunks and I will let you do it." She said.

"I will if you will." I challenged her.

Go on Dana. Do it. Remove your bikini bottoms and let me see that gorgeous peach. Go on. I dare you. I triple dog dare you.

("Fuck! She beat me to it. You fucking slut! This is my fantasy, so why are you ruining it! I am the one who wants Steve's big dick. I'll show you." Alex thought)

Alex used her thumbs and pulled off her bikini bottoms and set them on the ground beside her chair. And then Dana did the same thing. So now there was nothing left to do, so I removed my trunks as well.

When I stood back up, both sisters sighed in excitement.

("Oh my God! His dick is even bigger than I imagined it would be. And he is uncircumcised. I have always dreamed of seeing one that wasn't cut. And here it is in front of me. My pussy just flooded with juice. It looks like an elephant trunk. Fuck! I wonder how Alex is going to react." Dana thought.)

The sliding glass door opened and I looked up in time to see Sara and Susan come walking out. They were in conversation with each other and didn't see their sisters were naked until they turned around.

Both of their mouths were open as they looked from me to them.

You should follow suit Susan and Sara. In fact, why not go completely nude like the rest of us.

And just like that, Susan and Sara reached behind their backs and removed their tops and then pulled off their bottoms as well.

They stood there looking at us.

Go on Alex, comment on how smooth their pussies look. Ask them if they wax it. And Sara and Susan come closer and show your sisters and me that it is bare everywhere. Be bold and show us your pussy. There is nothing to be ashamed of. We are all family here.

"Wow! Your pussy looks so smooth. Did you wax it?" Alex asked.

Sara walked over and put a foot up on Alex's lounge chair and using her hands she opened her camel toe and showed us her bare pussy. She moved her clit to the side and pulled her thick pussy lips open so we could see that her pussy was wet. Actually everything was glistening wet.

Susan then pulled over a chair and sat back on it and pulled her legs up. Sara moved beside her sister and opened her pussy lips for her and presented Susan's pussy to us.

"Wow, it's so smooth. Does it hurt when you wax it?" Dana asked.

"It does at first, but you get used to it. At least we do now." Sara chuckled.

Mmmm. Bend your head down and take Susan's erect nipple into your mouth while you slip a couple of fingers inside of her pussy for us. Then remove your wet fingers and offer them to Alex or Dana.

Sara slid her fingers through Susan's meaty pussy lips and then pressed her index and middle fingers inside of her sister's wet twat.

Susan, reach out and grabbed ahold of my cock with her hand. She stroked it and it lengthened on her arm.

Sara began to suck on Susan's long right nipple and Susan began to moan while the rest of us looked on.

Alex and Dana both got up and kneeled on either side of me. They each took ahold of my dick and began to stroke it with their hands. Precum oozed out onto Susan's arm and Alex licked it off.

"Have any of you ever had sex with another woman?" I asked my sisters.

"No, none of us have." Susan stated for the group.

"That's gross Steve. Why would we ever do that?" Dana replied.

"Have you ever tasted your own pussy juices before?" I inquired.

"I have once or twice." Sara responded.

"Barf!" Dana said.

"Why don't you remove your fingers from Susan's wet pussy and show us?" I asked my sister.

She removed her wet fingers and they were glistening with Susan's juices.

Mmmm. That looks tasty. I thought with my mind. You should bring her wet fingers to your face Dana and smell them and then wipe them on your lips and under your nose.

Dana did as I suggested and looked around at us and said, "It's not that bad. Really. I prefer dick for sure but I kind of liked it."

You should all take a turn and finger Susan's pussy with 2 fingers and then smell her juices before licking them from your fingers, I commanded in my mind.

My sisters did as I suggested.

(I experienced a sudden pain in my mind and I grew incredibly nauseous.)

"...it's too much Doctor. He's spiking!"

I looked up to see one of the maids come out the sliding glass door. I looked directly at her and thought, go inside and find the other maids and female help and come back out here and get naked and join the fun.

She did an about face and walked back inside and closed the door.

I looked down at my sisters and thought, you all need to beg me to fuck Susan and then have me pull out and take turns licking her juices from my shaft.

"Fuck her Steve." Dana was the first to respond.

"Yeah fuck Susan's pussy." Alex blurted.

I moved in front of Susan and Sara helped guide my dick into her leaking pussy. I pushed forward and my dick slid all the way inside of her. I saw movement and looked to my left and saw Alex on her hands and knees with Dana behind her. She had the bottle of suntan lotion poised at Alex's pussy entrance and then slowly she thrust it into her.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers