Unusual Inheritance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,727 Followers

"I know. I often see Sara at the table and want to climb between her legs or have Steve take me from behind." Dana told us.

"Wow. We are so messed up." Susan agreed.

"Now what if none of these feelings are wrong. That we have been manipulated to think these things are wrong when really whoever is behind this just wants to keep us from enjoying one another?" I told them.

"Yeah, it makes sense." Dana replied.

"So that would mean that my feelings for all of you are really real then?" Sara asked.

"Yes. But I say that we sleep on it and decide in the morning." I told them.

And they all agreed.

(I went into the study and changed the subliminal frequency to transmit that incest is okay amongst family who love one another. It would loop this for 1 hour and then change to blowjobs are best when the dick is wet with pussy juice. This too would loop for 1 hour and then change to sperm tastes best after it has been deposited inside a woman's vagina. Another 1 hour loop and then I love to go down on my sister and lick her pussy. Another 1 hour loop and then I love to tease myself wet and then fuck my brother. And then went to sleep.)

The next morning I got up and went downstairs for breakfast. All four sisters were sitting at the table in their bikini's and talking and drinking coffee. We said hello and then I went outside and sat at the table and drank my coffee.

My sisters joined me a little while later and with my back to them, I suggested in my mind that they remove their bikinis altogether. I then stood up and removed my t-shirt and boxers and turned around and faced them.

Seeing my gorgeous sister's nude caused my dick to lengthen and start to get hard. It was not lost on any of them. All four of them began to play with themselves.

I began to stroke myself hard and then said, "Perhaps one of you would like to help me out?"

Alex got in the doggie position and Dana got behind her while Susan and Sara began to play with Alex's nipples. Dana then slid her fingers inside Alex's pussy and they went inside easy enough. 2 fingers became 3 and then 4 and then she began to work her whole hand inside Alex's pussy. Her knuckles were hard to push past her entrance but with several repeated tries, they finally went inside her pussy.

Alex barely even made a sound as Dana was fingering her but as soon as her hand disappeared inside Alex's pussy, Alex started to moan, "Mmmm."

Dana pushed her hand in and out of Alex's pussy and each time she got her fist to go a little deeper. Soon it was almost to her elbow and she pulled it all the way out and moved to Alex's face where she began to lick her own juices from Dana's arm.

I moved behind Alex and lined my dick up with her glistening pussy entrance and pushed forward. Alex snapped her head away from Dana's arm to look back at me.

"Slow Donkey Boy! It may look loose but it's very tiiiggghhhttt! Ohhhhh Fuuuucccckkk!!!" Alex groaned.

I slid my thick hard cock inside of her pussy an inch at a time and after I was all the way inside her cunt, I flexed my dick and she about lost her mind.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." She chanted over and over again.

"This feels so fucking good. Experiencing incest is so much better than watching it." Alex cried out.

I pulled my foot long dick out and then pushed back in again a little faster. I repeated that process over and over again and began to fuck her pussy savagely.

"I can't believe that I am actually fucking my sister's cunt. This is so fucking amazing!" I told them.

"Yeah, fuck her pussy Steve. Fuck your sister's pussy hard!" Sara encouraged me.

"I'm cuuuummmmiiinnnggg!!!" Alex cried out suddenly and pussy juice began to stream out around my thick shaft.

I continued to fuck her even harder and faster and after several more minutes Alex cried out a second time, "OHHHHHH FUUUCCCCKKKKK YEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

Only this time, whatever was inside her pussy was coming out. It actually pushed my dick out of her pussy and once my dick was free of her opening a huge gush of milky juices literally exploded from her pussy. It looked like a fire hose on full blast for several seconds as it sprayed everywhere.

Dana and Sara were on either side of her ass and Susan was beneath her in an attempt to get in on the action taking place. So when Alex climaxed all of them got hit with Alex's juices. But the brunt of her explosion landed on me and covered me from my chest down to my feet.

Susan also gut a full mouthful of Alex's milky juices and sputtered and laughed as it happened. Her mouth was still open when a larger gush of milky juices was expelled after the first and looked like a small river as it rushed out. Susan swallowed what she could of it before taking my cock in her mouth and throat.

Sara and Dana began to stroke and lick Alex's juices from my dick before Dana laid on her back and pulled my dick into her sloppy wet pussy. She was super tight and I only got about half of my dick inside her pussy before she started to orgasm. She tried and failed to grip my dick with her twat as she climaxed and my dick slipped out and I entered Sara's pussy next.

Sara's pussy was less tight and my dick went in a little deeper than with Dana's pussy but she fucked me with everything she had before she too began to scream that she was cumming. "Fuck me brother! Fuck my cunt!!!

I pulled out and entered Susan's pussy last. Her pussy was super tight as well and I got almost 10 inches inside her cunt before sliding out and then back in harder. I grabbed her nipples and twisted them really hard as I fucked he pussy and after only a couple of minutes she too began to have an orgasm.

Alex was now on her back as I mounted her and slid my cock home. "Fuck me Steve. Fuck me deep and hard. Oh I can't believe that I am actually fucking my brother after I decided last night that it wasn't going to happen. That incest is wrong and that oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Cum in me! Flood my cunt with your cum and make me pregnant!"

I drove in deep one last time and announced, "I'm fucking cumming!!!"

My cock exploded inside Alex's cunt and huge thick globs of sperm began to shoot into her cervix. I pulled free after the second blast and entered Susan's gaping cunt and fired off a blast of sperm and then pulled out and entered Sara's gaping twat and ejaculated twice and then finally pulled out and entered Dana's cunt and deposited the rest of my sperm deep inside her pussy.

I was still hard after my orgasm and remembering what Dana said long ago resonated with me. I pulled out of her gaping twat and lined up my dick with her anus and slowly pushed inside her.

Dana was so relaxed that my dick went in easily. There was no resistance as my cock drove all the way inside her asshole until my balls were against her clitoris. I slowly withdrew and then drove in a second time and Dana started to resist and her ass clamped down tight around my dick. Her ass was so fuck hot and tight that it was too much for me and I began to shoot off inside of her anus. Huge thick ribbons of sperm shot into her bowels and each explosion from my dick set her off and she began to climax hard.

"YEAAAHHHHHH I'M A BROTHER FUCKER!!!!" She screamed and then I collapsed on her back. I was exhausted and a sheen of sweat covered my body.

When my dick softened, I was able to pull it free of Dana's ass. She had two gaping holes and both leaked my semen. I looked over at Alex who was laying on her back with her legs splayed wide and her pussy looked all distended and leaking semen. Beside her was Susan and Sara who were also showing gaping holes where their pussy was and leaking semen.

I did this and smiled and then dozed asleep.

****

I woke up a few hours later and my sisters were fingering and licking my semen out of each other's pussy and swallowing it. They looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.

I started to get another erection while I looked at the destruction of pussy around me. I heard movement behind me and then Stacy and Kira walked around in front of us. They stood there and smiled down at us.

"We see that you finally did it. You finally fucked your brother. Was it worth it?" Kira asked as she squatted down and using two fingers she penetrated Susan's gaping pussy and removed them covered in my sperm. She then brought them to her nose and sniffed before putting them in Stacy's mouth.

"Mmmm." Stacy moaned. "I'd say it was worth it." She added.

Gina, Megan and Renea joined Stacy and Kira and looked down at me.

"You got quite the workout Steve. You ready for round two? You ready to commit more incest? We watched it all on the video monitors inside and I must say that the ass fucking you gave Dana was something I personally would love to experience. Kira and Stacy are both squirters but I am a gusher and Kira and Stacy are nymphomaniacs. So what do you say Donkey Boy, you up for some more sister fucking?" Renea asked.

Continued...

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,727 Followers