Unusual patient care - Ch. 02

Story Info
Anon & his fiancee at the clinic - nurse takes care.
3.3k words
4.33
9.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor had meanwhile turned to Amy and discussed something briefly with her, that I couldn't understand. She nodded in response, implying that she understood the instructions given to her. My gaze followed her as she walked back to the cabinets and grabbed a transparent plastic cup from one of them. Mia was asked to get between my wide open spread legs again, as the doctor explained the procedure further. She informed us that, in addition to shaving me, they would also need to conduct an internal cleaning of my spermatic cords - the tubes connecting my testicles to my urethra.

I wasn't sure what to make of her request; was I meant to urinate in the cup that Amy brought?

The doctor now looked at Mia, who was standing timidly between my legs in motionless anticipation of her instructions. She instructed Mia to take the utmost care not to inflict any more harm on this patient. With her hands steady and confident, she was telling her young nurse to take hold of my foreskin and gently pull it back. And with that command, the room became silent; All eyes were intently locked on Mia, whose anxiousness was evident as she felt the weight of the doctor's gaze upon her. I could barely move, my whole body tense as I watched Mia's turn approach. Despite trying to be strong and hide it, it was obvious that the pressure was affecting her. I couldn't help but feel for Mia in that moment;

With some slight hesitation, Mia reached out to take my penis between her fingers, her fingertips lightly pulling my foreskin back as she slowly exposed the glans. Her gentle caress sent heat coursing through me and my member quickly began to swell with arousal. She held onto my penis with two fingers, her grip growing tighter as it swelled until I was fully erect. The sensation was almost overwhelming and I could feel a moan rising up from within me, though I held back at the last second.

Mia's gaze was fixed on my penis, her eyes widening with wonder as she felt its increasing size in her hands. She couldn't seem to tear her eyes away; there was a look of fear, embarrassment and fascination on her face that I hadn't seen before. I noticed the flush in her cheeks, which deepened even more with every passing second.

I had undoubtedly lost my fight against my arousal. It was now obvious to everyone present that Mia's touch was making me hard, and there was no hiding the fact. I felt immense shame that this could happen to me in a doctor's office, of all places. Maybe if I had satisfied myself before heading over here then this situation would have been avoided, but of course there was no way to anticipate that a youthful nurse would be examining me. All I had been expecting was old Dr. Smith using his scalpel on me.

The sensation Mia was causing by gripping my foreskin, without the slightest movement, was really intense. My penis pointed straight up into the air due to the anticipation of what would come next. A slight twitch in my penis was detected between Mia's fingers, causing her to momentarily flinch before stifling it. Her grip around me remained strong though; she must have been waiting for orders from the doctor.

I was completely unsure of how I could possibly make an explanation and apology towards Katherine. I was having difficulty focusing, with Mia's fingers pressing tightly around my penis. I could feel my dick trembling anew, this time with a bit more intensity. Facing with this dilemma, there didn't seem to be any answer. Should I get up and leave? Maybe it was too late already. Katherine had finally mustered up the strength to vocalize and confront the situation. She had observed the whole situation unfolding in front of her eyes.

I can hear her clear her throat, followed by the question posed to the doctor if this is truly necessary. The doctor standing by next to us, responds quickly and calmly assures her that this is certainly the best way to ensure a smooth surgery. Katherine seems determined not to let this go so easily this time, she stammers as she attempts to form a suitable response. She makes it clear that she is unhappy with the situation; it's completely inappropriate for a patient to become aroused in front of the nurse in an operating room setting.

The doctor appears to be getting a bit frustrated with Katherine, but she maintains her composure and patiently explains that an erection of the penis is completely normal and nothing to be ashamed of. She reassures her that the procedure that her fiance is about to undergo is medically necessary, and it's already quite late so she suggests that we continue.

Katherine nods hesitantly, taken aback by the doctor's calm but assertive manner. Meanwhile, my penis in Mia's fingers can do nothing else other than helplessly twitch every now and then. It wasn't entirely clear yet what this whole tube cleaning process entailed. But based on the conversation, I concluded that I would find out soon enough.

As soon as the doctor finished talking, she gestured for Amy to come closer. Asking her to guide Mia.

Amy moves closer to Mia and between my legs, she speaks with assurance as she instructs Mia to move her hands up and down. Mia does as she's asked, albeit lethargically; I can tell by the expression on her face that this isn't something she's too pleased about. She only uses two or three fingers as she slides my foreskin back over my glans before tugging it back down again. Soon enough, a single drop of precum starts to form on the tip of my dick.

Amy informs Mia that if she continues moving with such a slow tempo, the process would take far too long. She then playfully suggests that instead of using just two fingers to hold the penis, Mia should use her entire hand as it would provide far stronger stimulation for the patient. Amy pauses, but ultimately takes my penis into her hands. Her hand is quite small, with delicate fingers that cannot manage to encapsulate the entirety of my size. She lightly strokes it tentatively at first, her actions becoming more confident and stronger as she continues. Her grip tightens around me a little more with each passing moment until I can almost feel her fingertips all around me; it is an incredibly arousing feeling. She moves her hand up and down with increasing speed.

Katherine is stunned and completely at a loss for words as she watches Mia pleasuring my penis. Amy, though, continues to offer up advice in order to help her increase the stimulation and speed up the process. She even grabs my testicles herself so she can demonstrate what she wants Mia to do with her other hand. And then Amy suggests that Mia use her thumb to stroke the frenulum. Sure Katherine can sense the strength of my arousal as I moan in pleasure. Mia's technique begins to improve and her shyness slowly fades away. I was not sure anymore if I Katherine ever made me quiver this much before.

And as if Katherine is aware of the competition in the air, she makes a last-ditch attempt to prevent what's about to happen. She grabs my hand tightly and urgently pleads with me to leave. She implores me not to continue any further.

Mia is too engrossed in her work to notice what Katherine is doing and keeps rubbing my penis while fondling my testicles. The pressure had been intensifying, and there was no turning back now. I could feel an orgasm coming on, as Katherine suddenly yanked my arm and shouted for me to stop. But it was already too late; the sensations were too powerful for anything to contain it anymore. I held onto Katherine tightly as the waves of pleasure crashed over me.

My penis twitches in Mia's grip and I ejaculate, semen shooting from it and unfortunately hitting Katherine in the face. I can't recall ever having an orgasm this strong before, and it's especially unfortunate that it happened to hit Katherine directly in the eye as she had been desperately trying prevent this situation. It's easy for me to imagine her shock seeing this happen despite her efforts. She was already so very uncomfortable with what was going on, and this only made matters much worse.

Mia stops stroking me abruptly, but does not relinquish her tight hold on my penis. She seems surprised by the semen that shoots out of me, even tightening her grip on my scrotum and shaft involuntary, with the effect to draw out more of it. The second shot goes as far as hitting Katherine in her hair. I feel a profound sense of pleasure coursing through me.

Mia seems unsure of how to move forward, so she just keeps tightly gripping my penis and testicles, lengthening my orgasm even further than usual. I can feel its intensity slowly waning throughout the experience, with each successive pulse of my member becoming less powerful. But even then, the sensation of pleasure I'm feeling is still immense and only fading very slowly. Scared of facing Katherine I keep my eyes closed, but too exhausted to get up I take a deep breath.

I hear the doctor has come back and she sounds far from pleased with Mia. All the while, Mia stands there between my legs, wide-eyed in confusion. The doctor's obvious disappointment in the mess that Mia made seems to penetrate deep within her, so much so that she completely forgets to release her grip on my penis. She is still tightly holding it as if trying to protect it from the doctor's scolding words.

The doctor also apologizes to Katherine and requests Amy's assistance in helping her clean up. Amy takes Katherine outside, leading her to one of the bathrooms nearby; Mia and I stay behind with the doctor.

The doctor reaches for the plastic cup that Amy had gotten earlier and gestures towards it. Explaining that Mia should have used this container to collect the fluid. Maybe the doctor notices that she has been too harsh with Mia. But for the first time she also offers some praise for Mia. She appreciated how well she had done overall, given the amount of ejaculate released by the patient. She also tells Mia not to worry about any mess at this moment, as they will deal with it later. It was more important now to finish cleaning out the spermatic cords and efficiently.

Mia is gazing up at the doctor with a demure expression on her face. She still has my penis and testicles held firmly in her grasp, their twitches gradually occurring less frequently, no longer spilling out any semen.

The doctor's impatience grows, and she orders Mia to begin the task of collecting my semen in the cup. I can see Mia's eyes darting around, ping- ponging between the doctor and my dick as she processes this instruction. The doctor confirms what she might be thinking, confirming that in fact she wants her to suck on my dick until she has collected and removed all semen from it.

Mia looks embarrassed and uncertain, seemingly overwhelmed by the situation at hand. She stares up towards the doctor, visibly wavering in her thoughts. I can see that she's debating whether or not she should speak up against this task being asked of her, yet in the end she decides to stay quiet.

She nods in defeat and turns her attention back to my cock. My cock is still rock hard, I normally go flaccid shortly after cuming, but somehow Mia's relentless grib on my dick had kept it from losing its shape.

Slowly but surely, she maneuvers my dick until it's aimed directly at her own face. I can see the repulsion written all across her features; she may have been pushed into this position of submission, but it's clear that taking my semen-covered shaft into her mouth is a task that doesn't fill her with joy. However, despite the trepidations seemingly etched upon every line of her expression, she still takes the plunge.

Her mouth slowly opening as she brings her face closer to my penis. I can feel her warm breath on my wet and sensitive skin. With reluctance, she closes her lips around the head of my penis, her expression still full of unease. She quickly gives it a lick and pulls away, spitting into the cup even though there was probably not much seminal fluid in her mouth yet. She stares down at the cup, clearly uncomfortable with what had happened.

The doctor is far from pleased with Mia's work thus far and instructs her to switch from licking to sucking. She stressed the importance of cleaning out the tubes as thoroughly as possible, so poor Mia had to try again. This time she went about it following the doctors orders more carefull, using a gentle suckling instead of just licking.

But the doctor reminds her that a more thorough cleaning of the tubes requires a lot of suction. I watch Mia struggling and coughing, her cheeks hollowing as she inhales to put increasing force into sucking on my penis. There's an incredible sensation underneath her efforts, like my semen is literally being sucked out from me. She emits small grunts each time she takes a breath in, and I do what I can to assist by tensing up my pelvic floor and pushing towards her lips.

Miss Maverick is pleased with the progress Mia is making and encourages her to keep going. Releasing my penis for a moment, Mia spits into the cup the semen she obtained. Carefully examining it, the doctor also takes a bit of a closer look at my penis region before coming to his conclusion that Mia should suck on it once more, as there was still semen left, pointing at a drop of cum on my glans.

I was certain that this wasn't leftover cum, it had to be newly generated precum. This was going to be a Sisyphus sort of situation, as more sucking from Mia would inevitably lead to yet another wave of cum firing off my balls, instead of actually cleaning up my tubes. I could feel myself dangerously close already on the brink of shooting out a second load.

Mia seemed blissfully unaware of the potential danger she was putting herself in as she proceeded to continue sucking me with her lips and tongue. She must have felt secure in the knowledge that I had already released my load just moments before and could not possibly reach orgasm twice in such quick succession. Normally this would be true, but this time was different; Katherine or any other ex-girlfriends I had been with previously would have never even entertained the idea of continuing to suck my dick once I had finished.

However, Mia was determined to carry out her duties as demanded and continued to suck me in a desperate attempt to rid my body of all semen. I could sense the sensation of more precum spilling out from my dick, indicating that there was still some semen stuck inside me that needed to be extracted. Having said that, it wasn't long before I was ready for the second orgasmn and I felt an intense pleasure in her mouth. Her lips enveloped me perfectly and I longed for nothing more than climaxing deep into her throat.

My body stiffened as Mia moved her mouth closer to my shaft, preparing herself for another draw of semen. As she began to close in, I unintentionally thrust my hips upward, driving my dick further into her mouth than the last time, as the two movements collided together.

I could hear the nauseous noises Mia was making, and yet my penis would not let up. At that exact moment it decided to reach its climax, pulsating with incredible force and delivering a thick load of semen straight down her throat. I couldn't look away from the sight before me- Mia's cute face contorted in misery as she swallowed my seed for the second time. Her hair slightly more disheveled than at first, her cheeks an attractive shade of pink - The sight of her rosy lips wrapping around my dick was wonderful, and I pulsed with pleasure.

I can see cum dripping from her mouth down my shaft. She's clearly having trouble controlling her throat muscles and keep all the semen inside. But despite the challenging task, she doesn't let go of my penis. I can feel her eyes shifting to take a peak at the doctor in the room, likely wondering if it would be appropriate to release my dick or not. Nonetheless, she keeps on holding it within her mouth, while it keep pulsing and shooting more semen into her.

Eventually, the pulsating stops and I am completely drained. Mia retains her grip on my penis before releasing it from her mouth and spitting the semen into a cup. She returns to me straight away, resuming her oral ministrations. She's determined to wring out every last drop of cum from my body; I'm not sure how much more I can take. Her sucking becomes even more intense as she makes sure that no trace of semen is left behind in its wake.

The feeling was electrifying, the best orgasm I had ever experienced. But it was quickly interrupted by the sound of the door opening and Katherine and Amy reentering the room. Reality crashed over me as it hit me that I had ejaculated in front of Katherine, my fiance, in another woman's hand. I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment, wishing desperately that I could hide away from this situation--to make it vanish like a dream one wakes from. But unfortunately that wasn't possible.

And now Katherine is seeing Mia with her mouth on my penis and the situation felt incredibly awkward. I knew this wasn't going to be a pleasant conversation, but in that moment Mia's demanding sucking left me little room to react or think clearly. My thoughts and emotions where all jumbled together like an impossible puzzle, my body overpowered by the sensations she was inducing in me.

After a few more forecful pulls from her lips, the amount of semen steadily decreases until it is all gone. My body and my member start to go numb as they become increasingly limp. Every so often I catch her glancing up at the doctor, wanting to make sure that she is doing it right and not leaving a single drop behind. She seems determined to get everything correct and continues to suck on my penis with vigor even when it has grown flaccid.

Its a deeply comforting, tranquil experience having Mia's soft lips wrapped around my flaccid, spent penis. Her sucking gradually lost intensity and I could tell that it was quite tiring for her as well. We were both completely wiped out by this point. She eventually removed her mouth from me and stepped back with the cup of my ejaculate now halfway full in hand, heading to the back of the room. Nurse Amy then returned to assist in tidying me up with some fresh towels.

I had all but forgotten why I was here in the first place when Dr Maverick stepped in between my legs, her face covered by a medical mask and wearing blue rubber gloves. Amy stood beside her, offering up what looked to be a syringe. Dr Maverick declared to me that it wouldn't hurt too much. It felt like the rough awaking after a beautiful and intense dream.

At least Dr. Maverick was right, the injection didn't hurt too badly. I suppose this was in part due to my dick having gone completely numb and limp from all of Mia's sucking. As the anesthesia took effect, I felt all sensation slowly but surely leave my penis and balls. Now there was no risk of me getting an erection again in front of Katherine and the doctor; however, that probably didn't make much of a difference at this point anymore.