All Comments on 'Unwilling Sodomy Ch. 2'

by PoorBoyMe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
FUCKING HOT

I wish it was me getting the bloody asshole..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
UNLUCKY ?

I think he was lucky having having his ass fucked in this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh my good God

I would give anything to have licked off that bloody cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This is rape

any way you see it. I'm surprised the webmasters allowed such a story on their site as it's against the rules of Lit! It was quite obvious this story wasn't read by them or it wouldn't have been posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Rape.

I wonder if anyone giving positive feedback to this story was raped, would they still be liking this tale?

I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not Erotic

I don't like to make moral judgments; however and unfortunately, this is not erotic. Perhaps, if the kid "warmed up" to it and got hot and enjoyed it, that would make it sexy. Otherwise, it's just cruelty, which I recognize is a turn-on to some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
rapist

Are u a rapist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot as hell

all i can wish was it was my ass gettin pummeled so hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
insight

im not gay just maybe thinking of experimenting but i would have liked to be dominated like the boy ...very exciting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sounds like fun to me

Rape? Sounds like fun to me! I wanna have my hot tight ass ripped just like that. Oh god haw I want it. To feel that huge cock ripping and shreadding me open. Fuck YES!!!!! And when the big cum load shot inside him, I want that! Oh man, this story is fuckin hot. I think it would be better if the neighbors joined in though, GANG BANG!!!! FUCK ME DADDY! WOO HOO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT.

This is one of the hottest fiction I've seen on Literotica.com. No matter how many times I read it (and all your other submissions, I should add) it's still as hot and erotic as it was the first time I read it. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Once raped and I enjoyed the story

THAT's RIGHT. I was once raped by my best friend, but you have to realize that this is fantasy not reality...I hope.

On the action:

Sometimes writers get caught up in too much detail. You jump right in to the action. I like that and it is quite descriptive,grabbing him by his anal ring! Nice move.

But next time create a prelude (where the top is pissed off that foreigners use his pool, etc...) Then, in the next chapter, have this little boy introduced to the guy's wife who also enjoys abusing young males.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well...

Your story is a good one, but you missed somethings that are important, spelling and grammar. To have a really great story it has to flow and using proper spelling and grammar is a large part of getting good flow. I would advise you to use the spell check and grammar check function that come with most document programs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sexy

I really loved this story! It got me really hot, like your other ones. I would love to read a story from you where the guy puts up a bit more of a fight! But it was still sexy as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Its good bu sad!:'(

I loved your story, but it was soooooo sad. If you write another, however I think you should make it to where another guy finds him and comforts him after hes raped, cuz its cuute and so very hot. Eh what can I say, I like the cute comfort, I love you sex lol, and rape is good too, even though that sounds wrong(just not fun to have done to you, it sux). Next time,be sure to check your spelling and use politically correct grammer. Still loved it though, hope you write another chappie!<3 toodles!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I love your stories. Graphic, I had a hard on the entire time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT!!!

I would have loved to have been peeking from behind the fence that day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not very pleasant!

i thought that the story was great until you said that your ass was bleeding and he made you lick it off his cock it made me feel sick i would love to read one of your stories when the boy meets someone who cares about him then he wont rape him he will take the relationship one step at a time can you please make one like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This Series is SO HOT!!!

You have me sitting here creaming as I read these!

I want to know ALL of your unwilling sodomy experiences!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome Again

One lucky young man. I want my wife to set up a fucking like this for me. And please video it. I enjoy her pussy however I crave a big dick in me. Go figure.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
Wish that could be my ass

with no lube

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous