Unwrapped at the Christmas Pageant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chasmo23
Chasmo23
48 Followers

Although the chorus below them had not yet witnessed their arrival, the audience went wild with laughter and applause at the sight of the two distressed divas.

"Serves that little show off right," yelled out Rachel Miras as she took in the humiliation of Danielle -- a woman who had demeaned her on so many occasions in the past.

"Poor Katherine," shrieked Emily Duncan imagining what it would be like to be caught nearly naked in front of the entire community.

"Maybe she'll give those yoga pants a rest now," remarked Rebecca Ross snidely, like Nicole Silver always jealous of the male heads that Mrs. Wray turned but never free before to voice them.

While the women reveled in the tables being turned on Danielle and Katherine the men drank in the fantasy before them -- except for poor Will Parnell.

"Oh my God, my mom . . . in her panties . . . and bra . . . and . . . Calum, you have to raise the platform," cried the confused teen at once embarrassed for his mom yet strangely aroused by her humiliation.

"Fat chance loser," snapped Calum causing the other boy to lunge toward him and the controls.

"This is completely your fault," screamed the panicking Mrs. Parnell at her next to naked neighbor while pulling her lynx fur together with one hand and alternatively covering her ass and sex with the other.

"My fault," shrieked the cowed Katherine Wray, "these people can see my tits!"

The consequence of the mortified mothers' squabble coupled with Will and Calum fighting for control of the lever that lowered and raised the platform on which the two women were now displayed, led to what would be the evening's grand finale.

Thrown off balance by the pitching platform and the height of their towering heels, and as the entirety of Davidsonville's Christian community celebrated their joint comeuppance, Danielle Parnell and Katherine Wray in the same instant tumbled from their perch toward the choir some ten feet below. By the grace of God however, who many would determine this night was most certainly and completely a man, the fall of the women was broken when each of them grabbed onto a red velvet sleeve of Nicole Silver's choral robe causing in one loud and violent tear the dignified garment to be torn from its wearer.

Although any ordinary woman would have been left shaken but dressed, Nicole Silver had earlier that evening, in a secret dare with her own inner sexpot, decided to wear beneath her otherwise all covering robes only a very sexy, very indecent, very translucent, red, lace thong and bustier combination and a pair of likewise indecently high pair of patent leather red fuck-me heels.

As the laughter of the crowd increased at the shell-shocked threesome of former uber-MILFs in front of them -- bedecked separately in the red, white and black of Santa's famous suit -- it was clear that some packages were best unwrapped before Christmas.

Chasmo23
Chasmo23
48 Followers
12