The island

Story Info
Ricky tries to relax on a holiday with straight friends.
2.4k words
3.99
15.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first time out here. I had heard a lot about the place. Some people wouldn't stop talking about it. The nature, the food and the people, it all sounded too good to be true. This place had all the elements. First of all, you can only come there by boat. It's totally secluded. Secondly, it has amazing beaches. And third, there is lots and lots of amazing food. The perfect Instagram location. Seeing it now, I could totally understand why people would want to spend all their holidays here.

My friend Susan invited me to come along. The parents of her boyfriends best friend had bought the few buildings the island has and left it up to their sons and their friends to rebuild it. The parents only spend two or three weeks each summer there and didn't care what else would happen as long as the boys kept the area in tiptop condition. Susan's boyfriend Jack had spend all the summers months here, living out his man fantasy of rebuilding a beautiful summer residence with the boys.

And I could tell they had worked hard. Three out of the four buildings looked beautiful. They were still robust and old but clean with beautiful furniture and bathrooms. Some rooms have spectacular views and almost all left you feeling like you stepped into a movie. They had created a bar, beach relaxing area and an outdoor dance floor. When the parents weren't there, they rented out most of the place to earn some money and the boys would host. They themselves would reside in the fourth least developed building. But this week the place was just for friends. We could all stay for free if we paid for our own expenses.

Susan knew I really needed some vacation. I had a terrible year at work: working crazy hours and not getting the results or recognition I wanted. It was time to re-think my career choices and a week off was the perfect way to do so. I just wish I wasn't stuck on this mountain with Jack's group of "super-straight-always-in-competition-with-each-other-i-have-no-feelings-isn't-the-world-a-perfect-place-for-everyone" kind of male friends. Don't get me wrong, they are all really nice and friendly people. But somehow they just always gave me the feeling I'm not good enough and way too sensitive. Being the only gay guy on a island for a week just wasn't the best setting to open myself up about my career.

But I thought to myself, just don't get too involved. Read your books, walk around the island and spend some time with Susan at the beach. Just be friendly to everyone else. Nature will do you good and its good practice to always be yourself no matter the group you are in. Still, seeing the place and how secluded we are, made me nervous. Only one personal boat takes you to the island, I'm completely dependent on others. I even checked Grindr on the boat but the nearest guy was 50 kilometers away and fucking old. Also, I don't need casual sex. I need to feel like myself after spending the whole year adapting myself to work without relief. I would just have to surrender to the group dynamic.

Susan and Jack showed me my room. It was in the smallest building the furthest from the beach.

"I think it's the pretties room," Susan said. "It's too small for most couples and I thought you would appreciate that it's not too close to the others."

Susan was just the best. She knew how I felt but I didn't want her to think I don't like her boyfriend or his friends. She really seemed to understand and respect that I need my space. Jack pulled his head out from under the sink.

"There should be enough hot water to take a full shower daily or even a bath. Only my brother and his girl are using the same boiler in this building and they will be spending most of their time by the pool. Just let me know if the sink leaks. The previous guests complained about that but they were real assholes. So I think you should be fine. Oh yeah, if you want new sheets just get them yourself from the shed by the house we are staying at." He explained.

"We have the biggest bathtub of all the rooms. You should really come check it out." Susan said.

"Guys, really. This is all too much. Thanks a lot. The room is beautiful. I'm sure I will really enjoy it here. Just let me get set up and I'll meet you guys at the beach later."

I really appreciated how caring Jack was. This place brings the best out of him.

"No worries, man. See you soon." Jack said while he gave me a half hug.

I touched his sweaty back. It felt muscular and tense. All the construction work had done his body good. As he walked out, I gave him another look. I hadn't realized it before but this man was buff. Not gym buff but just builder buff. His whole back was stretching the material of his shirt and his ass stood firmly in his shorts. I looked at Susan and gave her a not of approval.

She winked at me and mouthed 'I KNOW'.

We both laughed. Good for her.

Maybe I was overthinking this week. Maybe, we all matured and the differences wouldn't matter that much. I surely hoped so. Damn, the room really is beautiful.

I unpacked the few clothes I brought and laid down on the bed. I just wanted to close my eyes for a second. As I lied down I noticed how quiet the place was. Only the sound of some birds and insects came through my window. Before I knew it I fell asleep. I woke up two hours later, already feeling more rested than I had felt in a long time. I wondered what the others were doing and decided to check out the beach.

I went into the bathroom to get ready. As I took my clothes off, I looked at myself in the mirror. The bathroom was dark with light coming from a small window above the bath. I liked what I saw in my reflection. I started really working out two years ago and it did wonders for my body. I developed broad shoulders and a big chest. Being 6.4 it suited me well. I looked at my almost fully developed my six pack, only a small bump of fat to go. I actually didn't mind that it was still there. My ass was always on the big side but it was now gaining more shape. My legs are my strong suit: big, strong and defined. I had always really liked my own cock. Hard it is 7 1/2 inches. It's uncut and has great proportions. As I was looking at myself in the mirror I started to get hard. It took me some years to feel good in my own body and I was finally getting there. I couldn't wait to show it off and finally feel sexy in my own skin laying in the sun. I really should make sure to take some pictures of myself this week as there will be a time I won't look this good.

I hadn't trimmed my pubes for a while. Would have to do that later this week, or maybe I didn't even need to do that. Didn't seem like I would be getting any action here. I put on my swim shorts and looked for a towel. I couldn't find it anywhere and didn't bring my own. I was sure Susan said they had plenty of towels here. I would have to ask Jack. After put sun lotion on and hopped in my shorts, I walked my way down to Susan's and Jack's room. I just had to follow a small dirt road down. Halfway there I bumped into Danny.

He was one of the friends that spend all summers here and I had got to know him once before at a party. I sort of got the impression that he is the crazy one of the group. He is an artist and didn't have a permanent place to stay. There always was a crazy story to tell about Danny. And I heard he sometimes spends all winters here in this village by himself.

I got a good look at him as he walked up the same path. He walked barefoot and was only wearing a jeans short. The shorts were big and hung loosely on his hips. I didn't even see any underwear. He had very short dark hair and somehow had grown a goat tee. I started laughing.

"What is that on your face, Danny?"

"Hi Rick, good to see you out here man. Finally! You look great."

Danny gave me a big hug. He wasn't big but muscular and really fit. Not an inch of fat on his body and his skin was deeply tanned. When he let go of me he still kept his hand on my back. He had this bewildered look in his eyes.

"Oh yeah, this." Touching his goat tee. "We had a party yesterday and I decided to shave my beard off. We all thought it would be funny to leave the goat tee. Don't you think it looks hot?" His breath smelled like beer. It was only noon.

Somehow I really liked him. He was so relaxed and open. There was not an inch of stress to be found.

"You look great, man. How do you stay so fit with all the amazing food around?" I asked.

"I never gain weight. I see the other big guys and I get jealous. I always stay skinny like this."

He was so wrong to be jealous. His body looked amazing: so fit and bronzed. His stomach had a very sexy love trail going down into his pants and the muscles at the sides created this strong v-shape. I really wanted to see were it led to.

"I think they are probably all jealous of you." I said.

He just looked at me and didn't say anything in response. I looked back at him and waited for him to say anything but he still didn't. It was pretty weird. It just seemed like his mind was suddenly in a different place. He was still looking at me but definitely thinking of something totally different.

"Well, I was heading to the beach. Just gotta grab a towel from Susan and Jacks place." I said.

"Sure, sure, see you around. Oh, Ricky, where are you staying?" Danny asked.

"Just up there, the small room." I replied.

"Sure, yeah great. I'll know where to find you."

"See ya, Danny."

"Bye".

I looked back at him one more time. He walked slowly, trying not to stand on any big rocks. He looked like he was thinking hard. I could totally picture him spending weeks by himself, lost in his mind. Still I wondered what he would do here all that time alone. His back had the same v-shape going into his shorts and two dimples at the bottom of his back. The way he walked was really sexy. You could tell his body was free.

The door to Susan and Jack's place was halfway open. I knocked and asked if anyone was there.

Jack shouted back: "Ricky, it that you? Susan left with some other people to get groceries. You were asleep, so she let you be. Come on in man."

I stepped into the bedroom. It looked almost the same as mine but bigger and with a large balcony that overlooked the beach. Only a handful of people were laying in the sand but everybody seemed to be relaxing, reading or sleeping. I didn't see Jack.

"I'm in here, man." His voice echoed from the bathroom.

I walked towards the bathroom and hesitated a bit. Did he want me to come in? I didn't want to be a prude so I just opened the door. Jack was lying in a very big tub. Arms out wide, I could only see to his waist. He looked me straight in the eyes.

"Hi, man. What do you think? Pretty great tub right?"

"Yeah man, this looks incredible." I replied.

"It's the biggest one out here. What's up?"

I couldn't believe how relaxed he was with me in there. It was like he didn't even think it was weird that I would possibly see him naked. I guess it wouldn't be that weird, us being both men. He definitely wasn't ashamed of anything. Nor should he be. He looked amazing.

"Uuuh, I was just looking for a towel, I couldn't find one in my room."

"Oh sure, just grab one of the towels over there." He pointed at a cabinet behind him. I stepped into the bathroom.

I really wanted to look at his body but didn't want it to be obvious. I didn't want to overstep his trust in me. On my way to the towels I didn't dare to look. I grabbed a towel and turned around. Jack had already laid back down and I was looking at the back of his head. If I took one step back to the door, I could see his whole body.

"So what do you guys do around here?" I asked.

"Oh man, we work hard, play hard. This week is all about play hard. We are just gonna chill the fuck out, eat and drink all day and party. Here we all like to feel relaxed and free. Nobody is bothering us, so why make a fuzz."

As he was talking I took one step towards the door. I now saw his whole body. He had gotten so big and swollen. His arms looked huge the way they laid on the rails of the bath. His abs looked amazing, as he talked I saw all eight of them contracting. And his cock was big. It floated in the water upright. The tip of his cock touched the surface of the water. He had a full bush down there but it didn't make his cock look any smaller. He had big balls floating around in a loose sack. His foreskin covered the head of his cock almost fully. I could just see his piss hole. It suck out of the water just a little bit. His legs and arms laid open wide, fully relaxed.

"Just do whatever you feel like doing, Ricky. It's what everyone does around here."

I unlocked my stare with his piss hole and walked back to the door. Jack smiled at me.

"I really hope you will enjoy this place."

"I already do, Jack." I answered.