Upping The Auntie

Story Info
Wife’s aunt stays with us and with that a lust is made.
1.6k words
4.3
25.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love reading these stories even though most are probably pure bullshit. That was my attitude until it happened to me. My mother in law is an identical twin. Her sister, my wife's aunt was staying with us. Not a first, being that she's from half way around the world, Portugal, her visits are usually a month or two long. It's never a problem she is a very fun person to be around.

Unlike her sister, my mother in law, she has a great sense of humour, always a riot. She, like my mother in law and my wife, is a very attractive woman now forty nine years of age. She is very proud of her looks and rightfully so. She has always worked very hard on being in shape. My mother in law could take some pointers.

She and I have always had a flirty relationship. I call her The Hot Mama which she loves. I own my own successful biz and work a lot from home. My wife has no need to work but does, having her own unsuccessful boutique that I finance. It takes up most of her energy if not all. Our home is fairly expansive at 3,800 sq/ft with amenities such as a hot tub, pool and tanning bed, which we all enjoy. Most mornings begin at five AM where I start my day with a quick five minutes in our tanning bed.

One morning as every morning, I left the tanning room with a towel wrapped around my waist making my way to the kitchen. My aunt in law in passing, just ripped the towel off me while I was pouring a coffee with I now standing there buck nude. "Very nice! My niece, a lucky girl" she said with her thick Portuguese accent. She laughed with her offering the towel back with an outstretched arm, only to pull it away each time I reached out to get it. After one, two attempts, I gave up on retrieving it and just stood before her nude sipping my Java.

She now obviously uncomfortable with what appeared to be a backfire, "What, you don't want your towel?" "No, I'm good" was my retort. She didn't know what to do now. I could see she was flustered, her little towel game was meant to have me be embarrassed and also give her a chance to see my wears.

I'm very comfortable with being nude. I have a much better physique than most and my dick is what it is. Average if that, but hey, it is what it is and it works. She was becoming unsettled, flushed in the face with her braless nipples erect and protruding through her night shirt.

She played this now, a new game of chicken. Who would break first? I stood there talking with her, her in front of me doing the same. I could see she was flushed in the face and the thought of her tiny body in a nightshirt and her staring at my cock had my erection growing into full bloom. Something that was not lost on my aunt in law. "Oh my, perhaps we should get busy... with our day?" she replied. With that she took my cock in her hand and with a mischievous look in her eye, gave it a little tug, laughed and then left the kitchen. An interesting exchange.

She was bold, then uncomfortable, then bold again. She was losing control and then took control back. That's her personality. I told my wife of that morning. She laughed, "You'll never scare her!"

Well the next morning I got out of bed, showered and proceeded downstairs totally nude entering the tanning room for my usual session. After I was finished, I went into the kitchen with the aunt sitting there giving me no response except a "good morning." She was in a nightshirt as usual but from my vantage point I could see up her legs to her little hair pie. My wife's aunt was flashing her pussy!

NICE!

As I stood leaning against the counter, staring at her beautiful paradise, she made sure to ever so slowly spread her thighs through our convo so as to give me full view of her point of interest. I was fully erect. She smiled, got out of her chair walked over, took my cock in her hand yet again and tugged on it several times saying, "So nice" and walked away.

I could have fucked her right there and then. I wanted to fuck her but of course that wasn't going to happen. My wife isn't a early riser usually up at eight and out by nine. Believe me, several naughty thoughts of how and when to fuck her aunt went through my mind.

The next morning didn't help anything. I again up at five thirty, as usual to the tanning room the door closed but not locked. I walked in but immediately saw that the aunt was using the bed of course completely nude. I excused myself with her saying don't leave I'm done in thirty seconds. The buzzer went off, she opened the bed and came out her nude self magnificent. No shyness and nor should there be. Her body was petite and incredible. She sprayed the cleaner on the bed wiping it down, her little physique fully on display. My cock was rock hard when she turned around. She smiled, put her one hand around my cock with the other cupping my balls, she slowly pumped my rod. I placed my hand on her breast and she kissed my lips. With that she let go of my cock and left the room. Christ! Damn how I wanted to fuck her.

She did it again!

She took the control!

I broke from routine. Not wanting to destroy my marriage I no longer took a tanning session in the morning, coming down for coffee fully dressed. She came out of the tanning room completely naked, saw me fully dressed and left immediately for her room. She seemed embarrassed perhaps ashamed. Whatever she was feeling was for sure an about-face from the previous morning. I felt bad, but it needed to happen. We went through a full week of a discomfort between us.

On a Friday evening, my wife went and spent a spa-weekend with friends. She invited her aunt but she showed no interest. I took in a workout at the gym that Saturday morning. Not one to shower at the gym having had several planter's worts and athletes foot in the past, I had developed a phobia towards showering anywhere but in my own homes. I realized with my wife gone, her aunt and I would be alone sharing the house together. With our new Cold War of sorts, I wasn't feeling comfortable.

It was sad how these things worked out because she had but a week and a half left with us before departing back to Portugal.

When I got home, I could see from the kitchen window her sunbathing in the backyard. She was bold enough to wear a skimpy string bikini but that's a European for you. I felt I should break the ice walking out to see how her day was. She was face down on the chaise lounge her top off, bareback and her bare rear end but for a string running up her butt crack. "Hello!" She immediately flipped over exposing her beautiful tiny "B" cup breasts, flat stomach with a small area of cloth covering her love mound. She seemed anxious to talk.

I pulled up a chair enjoying what my eyes were seeing. We talked for about fifteen minutes I asked her if she wanted a drink. She said yes that would be nice. I brought out two cocktails. We spoke further with me now excusing myself. She asked it I would be so kind as to put some sun lotion on her back. I of course did and too covered her bare ass and back of her legs. She thanked me and off I went to have a shower. I was fully erect from the sun tan lotion moment and thought some hot water and liquid soap would do the trick.

I was in the shower with the thought of her in my head, my hand working out my sexual frustration when out of the corner of my eye I saw her entering the bathroom and then my shower both of us saying nothing. She took my penis in her hand her lips on mine, our tongues intertwined. She went to her knees placing my cock in her mouth giving wonderful head. I pulled her back up, taking her by the hand, escorting her out of the shower, both of us soaking wet, I guided her to the bed where we passionately fulfilled our lust for each other.

Eating her delicious pussy, her scent so wonderful. She sat on my face, her hands on the wall, the sight of her little titties quivering with each convulsion my tonguing of her clit produced. My thumb pushing on her anus, I could feel it pulsing as she reached a very wet and wonderful orgasm. She sat on my chest her body quaking in the aftershocks of her climax. She moved her cunt down to my erection, slowly sliding herself up and down my piston.

I rolled us over, me now on top driving her, she whispering for me to fuck her hard. She assisting with her hands clutching my butt cheeks driving me, pulling me towards her with each thrust. In a perfect dance of loving making we took ourselves into a mutual climax leaving us exhausted. A dance we repeated many times that weekend.

She has not been back to our neck of the woods for over a year. This summer she is and it promises to be fun. She sent me a text saying how much she thinks about our moments together and how much she looks forward to us doing it again.

Wish me luck.