Upstairs from the Dungeon 03

Story Info
Normal interaction in the upper levels.
1k words
4.34
4.8k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Useless skipped her way up the back steps to the reserved room on the second floor. It was lavish compared to the cell she usually occupied. There was a four poster bed, thick comforters, and pillows the slave would love to take back down.

Now all she had to do was wait for men or women to show up for her to pleasure. Everyone that came in this evening knew the word that would allow her to climax as often as they wished. Unlike the upper floors, the patrons of this room were more forthcoming with praise.

The door knob rustled and Useless went to her knees, her eyes looking shyly at the door trying to give her patron the best view. She still had her collar and knew full well that her Master could trigger her collar, but would have turned off the noise feature for now.

A taller man, with salt and pepper hair entered wearing an expensive suit. He looked at the naked girl kneeling on the floor he smiled.

"Hello." the man spoke as he put his sport jacket across the arm of the chair in the room. She gave a smile and turned her eyes up at him. "You will do whatever I want?"

"Oh yes. I would love to please you." Useless spoke is a breathless voice, part to be alluring, part because of her training with her collar.

The man undressed, neatly folding his clothes until he was finished. "Come here."

Useless crawled on all fours to his feet, eyes looking lovingly at his semi-erect cock. She leaned over and licked just the tip, running her tongue over her lips. The man's cock twitched as he watched.

"Is there something special you want? All you need do is ask." her quiet voice drew the man in closer and Useless inched closer practically putting her small breasts in the man's hands.

The man closed his eyes, hand cupping the soft flesh, lowering his mouth to suck on the nipple. Useless moaned at the soft touch, so unlike her usual treatment.

"I want to fuck your ass." the man said before returning to his ministrations on her breasts.

"Oh yes. That is my favourite!" Useless agreed. No matter what he had asked for, it would have been her favourite. Master may be harsh, but he trained excellent slaves.

"Suck me, baby." he encouraged. Useless dropped promptly to her knees, lathering the man's cock with kisses. The man guided her head, sometimes deeper, sometimes shallow, but Useless did whatever he directed. "I was told you had a word that would make you climax."

"Oh yes. I hope I please you enough to use that word." she agreed as she returned to his cock.

"Return." the word slipped out of the man's mouth, trying to believe that it would work. Useless tensed as pleasure washed over her. She shook and moaned around his cock as her body responded.

"Oh, thank you! Please, let me please you more. You wanted to fuck my ass. I would love it if you did."

"Get on the bed." the man's voice had dropped a few notes, seeing the power he had over the petite female that he could make her climax with but a word. Useless scrambled to all fours on the bed, presenting her ass for the man to use.

He rubbed his hard cock against her, using her own moisture to facilitate his entrance. As he pushed his cock against her ass Useless moaned and pushed back, encouraging him.

Two smaller thrusts had the man buried in her and let out a deep moan as he thrust in and out. Useless thrust her hips back, taking him deeper, and moaning. She panted but kept up the action. She hoped that he would spontaneously use her word as he had before, and not make her beg for it.

As he continued to fuck her, their moans matched each other. Useless was flooded with feeling, but was physically unable to climax without permission. She worked harder to send her john over the end, hoping that he would grant her release, but still he thrust.

"Please, sir. Will you say my word?" she asked him. She didn't want to have to beg, but much longer, she would.

"No, I am enjoying this." he said and thrust harder into her ass. That turned up the pleasure on Useless that she bit her lip, trying to wait some before begging.

"Oh, sir..please, will you grant me pleasure?" she asked again. If he said no, she would have to flat out beg.

"Quiet!" the man thrust deeper, edging closer to his own climax. "Oh, you are a dirty whore. I dirty, dirty whore who let me fuck her ass."

"Yes, sir. I am a whore. Please sir, may this Useless whore cum?" Useless pleaded as the man began to smack her ass. That only sent waves out from where flesh connected.

The man pounded her painfully moving her as he rode out his climax, getting harder with his slaps as it approached.

"Cum whore!" he demanded but Useless was unable to comply.

"Please, sir, say my word!"

"Return!" he was putting all his weight into the thrusts into Useless's ass. Hearing the correct word, Useless was able to scream her release, convulsing and squeezing the cock in her ass which was finally too much for the man and he exploded, coating her insides.

Grabbing her by the hair the man thrust her to her knees, burying his cock in her mouth. She dutifully licked him clean, the twist of her hair adding to the pleasure of her next word.

"Next time I will wait for a different girl. I don't know if you would be as interesting a second time."

Useless didn't answer, just remained in her kneeling position. Her work for this client was finished. When he left, she would shower and prepare for the next client.

The first man left. As soon as the door clicked shut Useless sprang up and ran toward the shower.

Soft, fluffy towels, sweet scent soaps and warm water she could make hot was too much of a call. At this point, she didn't care how many clients came in tonight, she would revel in her reward.