All Comments on 'Upward Ambition Ch. 05'

by wirtydord

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fucking excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!!

The wait is so much worth it!!! I hope you find it in you to add at least one more chapter. Derek might find his revenge against Kevin.And then, despite Derek saying he and Jack are not lovers, but maybe they can end up romantically given their last conversation?

Nonetheless this is a great story and it was written very well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write more!

WOW that was good. Really beautifully written and compelling, and hot. I love the line that Derek toes between cruelty and tenderness. I would absolutely read more, even if it’s just random fluff of these characters becoming closer to each other. Maybe Derek keeps Jack on the hook for longer by paying off his debt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hey. It's okay if you postpone as long as you wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

I was excited to see this posted! I’d love to find out what happens with Kevin, but I’ll probably read whatever you write next.

OhNo012345OhNo012345over 3 years ago
Awesome!

I'm still super into this tbh, and would love to read more! I'd like to see how Jack and Derek develop, and I'd love to see Derek develop feelings for Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
favorite story!

I think anything you’d write id enjoy, but this story has so much potential!! I would love to see how derek and jacks relationship develops and maybe even to see dereks perspective on jack a bit more. i think it’s already so good, i can’t wait to see where you take it (if you decide to continue)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If only Jack tried to snoop in dereks room, I can only imagine the consequences...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would really love for Jack to point out the hypocrisy of it all - that Derek is doing something similar to Jack that was wrongfully done to him - and to have some sort of redemption/character development in relation to that. It would be great for their relationship to develop more and to help each other find healing along the way. I love a good happy ending, even if/when things are complicated. Really enjoy this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How come Derek knows so much about Jack, did he spy on him ? It would nice if we had a chapter with Derek's POV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delightful! I hope you find it in yourself to continue the story, I'd love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Derek projecting hard on this chapter, he was the one who wanted jack's attention and couldn't stand the fact that jack was talking to the redhead, perhaps he even was jealous ?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, a very delightful twist to the story. Now, we know why Derek is such a sadistic bastard to Jack. In the beginning of this chapter where Jack was being beaten almost senseless, then raped, the more I was really hating what Derek was doing. I still hate Derek but at lease we now know where that sadism came from. Hopefully Jack will be able to help Derek get the information that Kevin has on the family and Derek exacts his revenge on Kevin. Afterwards, Derek releases Jack from Jack's self-loathing and being Derek's fucktoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous