Urban Girl in a Village Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosh21
rosh21
184 Followers

He had the lungi folded and it came till his knees. It looked somewhat like a mini skirt.

I, looking into his eyes, moved closer to his knees. He took a step closer so that my head was almost touching his folded lungi. I then lowered my head so that now the lungi was above my head but covering it.

I raised my head again to see complete blackness under his cloth. My face was now buried under his lungi.

I raised my head again to touch my mouth on his hard cock. As I had expected, he was not wearing anything underneath.

He was hard a s a rock. Without any hesitation I opened my mouth to take his cock inside and started sucking on it.

I couldn't see anything. Even if my grandparents came into the room, I wouldn't know. I felt so naughty sucking the cock of this old man.

I sucked intensely. I licked the tip of his cock with my tongue.

And used all my skills to blow him, while fingering myself.

I could feel my orgasm building inside me.

He was now moving his hip as if fucking my mouth.

He was forcing himself inside my mouth. He held my hair and started pushing my face deep into his crotch. I felt very naughty and horny and fingered furiously.

I was almost close to cumming while I could feel him groaning and fucking my face intensely.

I knew he was close to orgasm too.

His cock started getting rigid and I knew that there was no turning back for both of us.

My pussy walls started moving on their own around my fingers while I could feel his balls moving around, which were touching my chin.

And he pushed my face once again into his groin and by doing so, his cock went all the way into my throat.

That was it. He lost his control and his cock started twitching inside my throat.

That kick started my own orgasm where my hip also started fucking my fingers uncontrollably while his cock started pulsating in my throat and I could feel his cum shooting directly into my throat.

Without any hesitation, I started swallowing it. He kept on shooting powerful hot loads and I, without removing his cock from my throat or without any gag reflex, welcomed every single drop of his cum directly into my stomach. I swallowed every single drop happily.

I stayed like that for a few more seconds.

Finally, I managed to do it. I felt very relaxed and I kept on sucking his limping cock and finally withdrew my lips and tongue from his cock.

Then I came into lights from underneath his lungi, with a smile on my face.

His face was still having that shocked expression when I licked my lips, mentioning that I loved his cum.

He once again touched my cheek. It looked like he wanted to kiss me, but he was hesitant to kiss the cum stinking lips.

I kissed his hand and put my index finger on my lips, indicating that he shouldn't mention any of these to my grandparents.

He nodded and left the room and closed the door.

"I convinced her. She won't do it again" He was telling my granddad.

rosh21
rosh21
184 Followers
12