Urgent

Story Info
White man. Brazilian woman. Both lonely...
2k words
4.3
11.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[2 years post-COVID]

I wondered what to do with myself.

I was in my 40's and though I had a stable career, I didn't have a woman in my life. I had dated off and on for a decade, but hadn't had a long-term relationship since breaking up with my then-girlfriend when we were both 33. We had been together for 4 years, but she wanted kids and after we had tried for 18 months, I got tested and found that unbeknownst to anyone until then, my sperm cells were defective. A rare mutation had made me unable to impregnate a woman. So in spite of all my other good qualities, Cassie had split.

Time to search online, I suppose. I put an ad up on a dating site, specifying women over 40. After some correspondence, I narrowed it down to a woman who was Brazilian by birth, born and raised there, and had come to the US from Brazil to attend college. She had gone through all the legalities and was a full-fledged American citizen now. She, like me, had stable employment. Both of us were essentially middle-management paper-pushers, each for a prominent local company. She had just turned 46, which made her just slightly older than me.

We traded photographs. She was about my height (five-foot-seven), had a lovely olive complexion, straight black shoulder-length hair, dark eyes, slim and toned build, small chest that fit her frame (B-cups, I found out later: they looked perfect on her), and lovely legs. I have pale skin, short blond hair, no beard or mustache (permanently removed, so I can look professional at work), a slender frame with little muscle anywhere, and an average-length cock of normal thickness. Nothing exceptional, but I do keep myself in good shape, so I don't have a paunch.

After three months of e-mails back and forth, we decided to meet in person. Up until now, she had been using the handle "Marta89". My dating-site ID was "Carl44", Carl being my actual name. We met at the local café, and the first thing she told me caught me off guard.

After we'd gotten our food and beverages, and I had introduced myself as Carl, she informed me that Marta wasn't her actual name.

"My name is Sisleide Camargo da Silva. But since there's no way you can pronounce that, just call me Sis."

"Sis?"

"Yes. Call me Sis."

"All right."

We chatted over our food and drinks for about 20 minutes, then went our separate ways with the agreement that we'd meet in person again the next weekend. The chemistry seemed to be there.

We kept up electronic correspondence during the week, and met for a picnic lunch in the park the next Saturday. I had brought standard white-person American food, and Sis brought Brazilian cuisine. She sampled the sandwiches, salad, and sliced apples I had brought, and I tried some of the feijoada (beef, bean and pork stew) and farofa (toasted cassava) she had brought. She was a good cook, and I told her as much. The things I had made didn't require a lot of culinary skill, but Sis said they did taste good.

The weekend after that, we went to an early movie - a matinee - and swung by an Italian restaurant afterwards. That was followed by a date we spent walking in the nearby hills, one where we attended the comedy club, one where we visited an art gallery, and one where we went boating on the lake outside town.

On the Tuesday after the boating, Sis cut to the chase. "Okay, you've proved that you're interested in me, not just my body. But I haven't had a man in my bed in three years. When do we get to the part where we have sex?"

I replied back with, "Whenever you're ready. You're a lovely woman, in every sense of the term. I just didn't want to pressure you and scare you off."

Her response: "Come over to my house Friday evening and spend the weekend in bed. 😉 I hope you know how to satisfy a woman."

I was suddenly looking forward to Friday a lot more than I normally would. Sis gave me her home address, and I made sure I knew the directions to get there. Friday afternoon, I zipped home from work, showered, changed into clean but casual clothes, let Sis know I was en route, and headed on over.

Sis opened the door dressed in a robe and let me in, locking the door behind her. "Welcome to my home, Carl."

"Thanks, Sis."

She gave me a fast tour, we stuffed some leftovers down our gullets, and after we both made pit stops, Sis took me to her bedroom.

"Get your clothes off," she instructed me. I did, neatly folding them and placing them on top of a dresser. Sis merely slipped out of her robe, hanging it on a hook. We climbed onto her bed.

"You're a gorgeous woman, Sis."

"Thank you, Carl. Now, let's get on with the sex."

Sis's strength surprised me. She rolled on top of me and pinned me to the bed beneath her as her lips met mine. After one soft kiss, we paused for an instant and she gave me a smile. Then she seized my mouth with hers, forcing it open and jamming her tongue down into my throat. I returned the kiss more in self-defense than anything else. Sis wrapped her arms around me, holding me in a very tight grip.

When she broke for air, I said, "Sis, calm down. You already have me naked and in your bed. Let me pleasure you slowly."

Her grip relaxed a small fraction. "Sorry, Carl. It is just that I am very horny."

"I promise to give you plenty of pleasure."

I tried to slide Sis's body upwards along mine. She got the hint and allowed me to position her with her chest against my face. I kissed between her pert breasts at first, and she shivered. Then I slowly circled my tongue all around the base of her breast, moving it in a helix towards her nipple. Her slim body trembled with excitement. I repeated the process with her other breast, and then began suckling. Sis let out a happy purr and held my head in place. I switched back and forth between her nipples, and she ground her body against mine as I did so.

"I want your tongue somewhere else. You're driving me crazy."

"Okay."

I helped Sis reposition herself so that her dripping pussy was directly over my tongue. My cock had gotten hard while I kissed her breasts, and she locked her eyes on it and licked her lips.

"Go." With that, she lowered herself downwards. Her mouth took the head of my rod inside while her slit reached my tongue.

I licked along it a few times, collecting her juices, then slid my tongue between her folds. Sis pressed her body downwards and sucked on just the head of my cock, teasing it with her tongue. I placed my hands on her butt and groped her as I licked with greater intensity. Sis's legs tightened around my head. Her mouth slid farther down along my cock.

I drove my tongue as deep into her as I could and swirled it in circles. Sis moaned and shuddered. I moved one hand to her mound and found her clit, brushing it very softly with a fingertip. With a roar, Sis flooded my face with her nectar. I gulped down as much of it as I could. When she regained control of her body, Sis climbed off of me and swung herself around before impaling her pussy on my pole.

"Prepare to be fucked hard and fast," Sis panted. She placed her hands on my chest to get her balance and then began sliding herself up and down with great intensity. I let my hips move with her, slamming my cock up into her as she slid downwards. As she continued, I placed my hands on her hips to help her. Sis continued to bounce furiously up and down, and my eyes locked onto her breasts.

She saw where I was looking and leaned forward so I could suck on her nipple while she rode me. I alternated between her breasts, and that got her even hotter. She climaxed again, her pussy violently clamping down on my cock. When the orgasm wore off, she continued to ride me like a woman possessed.

"I want you to fill me up," Sis ordered.

"Gladly, dear."

I continued to thrust into her. Now she was aggressively squeezing my cock every time, clearly trying to milk my balls dry with her internal muscles. I pumped her with as much force as I could muster. Her body shuddered yet again. This time, when she climaxed I shot hot jets of cum into her eager box.

She waited until we could both move again, then slid off me and lay next to me. "That's exactly what I wanted."

"I'm glad."

Sis turned out the lights, and we fell asleep with our bodies entangled.

We both woke within minutes of each other and did our morning routine, then climbed right back into Sis's bed. With some of the edge taken off, we quietly snuggled for a bit, with Sis resting her head on my chest.

"As nice as this feels, I want more sex," she informed me, shifting her position so we could kiss. I held her gently and reached a hand down to give her butt a squeeze. She giggled.

"I have an idea," I said. I lay her next to me on the bed and began running my fingertips along her slit. Sis purred and reached her hand down to stroke my cock.

"Is this your idea?"

"Yep."

Sis gave me a smile. I continued to gently tease her for a bit until I could feel her juices starting to flow. Her hand moved slowly up and down, keeping me hard but not progressing me towards orgasm.

Once Sis's pussy began leaking nectar, I slipped first one, then a second finger between her folds. She moaned more intensely as I pumped my fingers in and out. Her hand on my cock sped up.

I stopped pumping her so I could scissor my fingers within her box. That got her quite hot. She caressed and teased my balls for an instant before continuing to stroke me.

I felt around with my thumb until I found her clit. Then I brushed it gently as I continued to stimulate her with my fingers. Her body tensed up. I turned my head and kissed her neck as she orgasmed violently.

I didn't so much as slow my motions. Once she got control of her body back, she jerked my cock with great force, trying to make it spurt. I worked my fingers until she came a second time. That set me off, and she pumped a good load out of my balls.

She licked my cum off my belly as I pulled my hand free and licked my fingers. She tasted wonderful. I wrapped her in an embrace and kissed her neck.

"Sis, you're incredible."

"Thank you, Carl. You made me feel very satisfied."

We spent most of the rest of the day snuggled in her bed, occasionally talking. We didn't mind the times of quietly lying still and enjoying the human contact. We only left the bed for meals and restroom breaks, and I really loved falling asleep with Sis's body pressed against mine.

I woke up at around 4 a.m. when my cock began spurting. Sis was bouncing on it.

"I came four times," she whispered, climbing off me and lying back down next to me. We both promptly feel asleep again.

Sunday during breakfast, Sis surprised me again. "You should move in with me, Carl. I like being able to use your body for my pleasure, and the snuggling is nice too."

We waited a few more weekends to make it official, but I did move in with Sis. She's not quite as desperate for sex now, but I give her at least five sessions a week.