Urgent Needs

Story Info
It's so important to stay hydrated on hot summer days.
1.5k words
4.04
9.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viola's bladder was full, even if she didn't notice at first. Jake had made sure of it.

He'd offered her a drink as soon as she'd come home from work -- homemade lemonade, which she'd accepted gratefully. Then some sparkling water. It was so important to stay hydrated, especially with the summer heat, he'd told her, and she'd agreed. She loved the way he took care of her, making sure her every need was met.

After dinner, they'd snuggled up in front of the TV, watching old sitcom re-runs and enjoying the air finally cooling down after the hot day.

Viola only started feeling a light pressure when Jake started hugging her tighter, but it was no big deal. She was still comfortable, Jake was stroking her hair, and she was tired from standing all day -- she was simply too lazy to get up.

Still, she must have appeared restless to Jake.

"Is something the matter, kitten?" he asked. His overly innocent, concerned tone could have alerted her that there was something going on, but she was too relaxed to notice.

"No, I'm all good," she said, cuddling up to him more closely.

He kissed her on the forehead and started lightly tracing her curves with his fingertips, lingering on her ass. Viola sighed and felt a shiver grow up her spine. They'd been a couple for a while now, but he could still turn her on embarrassingly easily. If anything, he'd used everything he'd learned about her to play with her arousal more strongly.

But if she really wanted to enjoy his touch, she'd need to empty her bladder first. Sighing again, she tried to get up, but was stopped by Jake holding her tighter and cupping her face so she was forced to look at him.

"Where do you think you're going, little one?"

She felt her face growing a little hot. "Oh, just to the bathroom."

His stern look made her a little nervous. "Well, did you ask permission?"

Oh, so that's what he wanted to play at, she realized. Another kind of heat flooded her body.

"I'm sorry. Please, may I use the bathroom?" she asked politely.

This made Jake smile a bit. "Good girl. But that's too little, too late. I'm gonna have to punish you so next time you'll use your manners right away. Understood?"

He was still holding her face and looking into his eyes made her heart beat faster -- from love, excitement, arousal and, yes, a bit of fear of his punishment. She managed to nod, and he seemed satisfied.

She wondered what her punishment would be, but she didn't have to wonder for long. A new episode was starting, and as the theme song was playing, Jake smiled at her and explained: "You may relieve yourself once we finish this episode. Alright?"

Viola groaned. An episode was thirty minutes long, and the pressure was already building inside her.

"Alright," she said nevertheless, figuring she could always use her safeword if it got too much.

The first few minutes of the episode passed fairly peacefully, even though she had to stop herself from laughing too hard at some of the jokes because it put a strain on her bladder.

But then, as the situation got worse, she started shifting around, moving in Jake's arms restlessly.

"Awww, is it getting harder to hold it?" she heard him say, and when she looked up at him, she noticed his pupils were wide with arousal.

She nodded and he kissed her hard until they were both out of breath.

"You are being so good for me, little girl," he whispered. Viola whined. Her arousal was growing, intensified by how full she felt, and yet she was getting increasingly more desperate.

"Want me to help you hold it? Take your mind off how badly you need to pee?"

Her brain was so empty, suddenly. All her thoughts about work, the summer heat, the TV show had faded away and been replaced with an urgent need -- to pee, to cum, to be touched.

"Yes, daddy. Please, daddy," she sighed, and Jake smiled at her proudly.

"That's my good girl."

He started off slow, kissing her neck while holding her hips, careful not to put more pressure on her over-filled bladder. This worked out well until she pulled him closer, needy and aroused and desperate, and was met with the same energy, his erection pressing into her stomach. She just had to touch him, she needed to feel his dick in her hand, make him feel good, and he moaned, encouraging her even more.

"You're playing with fire here, little one," he said, but she didn't care, or maybe she was beyond understanding -- she was full of want and need and pleasure, and she didn't care about consequences.

She started jerking him off, rubbing herself on his leg until she was shaking.

"It's so urgent, daddy," she moaned. "I'm so full..."

Jake's erection was rock hard in her hands, he seemed just as aroused as her, trying hard to keep it together.

"Turn around, kitten. Pants down."

He helped her move until he was behind her and she could feel his dick rubbing up against her ass, then she hurried to pull her shorts down. Her underwear was soaked -- from her arousal, she hoped, though she wasn't entirely sure.

"Remember, you brought this upon yourself," she heard Jake whisper in her ear, then she felt his tip at her wet pussy.

"No," she protested, fully knowing that this was part of their little game, that Jake would only stop if she used her safeword, "I'm too full, I can't take it, daddy, please, I can't..."

"Then you should have behaved. These are just the consequences of your own actions," he said. She could almost feel him smile on her skin, then he buried his cock deep inside of her.

"Oh, fuck, daddy!" The intensity of the experience, how needy and wet she was and how Jake's penis not only stimulated her just right, but also pushed up against her bladder, was almost too much for her.

"I'm really helping you now, little girl, huh?" Jake mumbled as he put one hand between her legs, not even caressing her, just helping her hold herself. He was fucking her slowly, carefully sneaking his other hand into her shirt so he could play with her nipples.

Even though she knew it was a bad idea, that she still needed to hold it to be a good girl, she started moving her hips, eager for even some kind of relief. Would she be able to orgasm without losing control of her bladder, she wondered, but she was beyond the point of caring.

"You are such a good girl for me," Jake whispered in her ear, still fucking her slowly. "If I cum inside you, can you take it for me? Can you take it for daddy?"

"Yes," she moaned, not even thinking about it twice. "Yes, I can take it, daddy."

"Just so you know," he continued fucking her, still moving painstakingly slowly, "you may use the toilet when I'm done with you."

She was about to breathe a sigh of relief, but then he continued:

"That is if you don't cum, of course."

She turned around to face him, confused, and he kissed her.

"I'm just going to assume you won't be needing the toilet anymore if you cum, since you will be losing control anyway."

He grabbed her tighter and kissed her again, moving a bit faster now.

"I'm just going to assume that if you cum on my cock, you're going to piss yourself like the sweet, innocent little girl you are."

Each thrust made her full bladder jolt painfully, but it also felt so good she never wanted it to stop. She also knew Jake's words weren't just assumptions -- it was the price she had to pay for being allowed to cum, to wet herself while her daddy fucked her.

She moaned. It was a hard decision to make, she couldn't focus on anything, but her urge to be a good girl won in the end.

"I'm going to hold it. I'm going to be a good girl for you," she decided, and Jake kissed her neck.

"Excellent," he said. He was still pacing himself. "God, it turns me on so much how you're trying to keep it together. To hold it for me... you're making it very hard for me to control myself, you know?"

He started thrusting harder and faster, a soft moan escaping his lips. "I'm so close, kitten... and you're so close to getting your relief."

Almost immediately after, Viola could feel his dick throbbing and his hot cum shooting inside her. It felt so good, and she wanted nothing more than to rub her clit and join Jake in his orgasm, but when he looked at her and said "Go on, sweetie. Relieve your bladder", she almost lost control. She pressed her hand against her pussy and ran off, barely making it to the toilet.

The relief she felt as she emptied herself was unlike anything she'd ever felt. She was light and happy and relaxed, but still hornier than she'd ever been. She just knew that Jake would not let her cum now or any time soon. He could be surprisingly strict.

Maybe she'd make a different decision, the next time around.