All Comments on 'Urges'

by Dodrick

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CoffeemuggCoffeemuggalmost 5 years ago
Wow urges.

You just rekindled one of my urges: fucking my wife's sister. Not just her, but my wife's brother's wife as well.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Sharing

Please don't write in present tense.

Sorry, I don't care for wife sharing, and I won't be a hypocrite and say that it's "hot" because it's the husband who gets the goods.

Another thing, I only skimmed, but it appears that his sex with her sister was instigated and/or approved by her, and now he OWES her? And not something similar with his brother, but something that she won't even tell him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Urges

Nice tale, but trite ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I knew there was a catch

Women NEVER let their men sleep with someone else unless they have a motive.

I wonder how much banging his sister in law is going to cost him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Another Thought

"Her statement sends a rush through my body as I begin to fantasize about all the things she could be thinking of." - That line pretty much kills it for me! He's EXCITED by the thought that maybe she has some stud in mind?

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Her quid pro quo statement would not send chills up a cis gender male

it would have him suspect she set him up so she could do what she wanted, whatever that was. To soften his will up, so that he couldnt say "NO" to if she wanted another man. This kind of game playing is maybe for this couple fun and sexy, but for me would feel a bit like cheating and gaming the system.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
its is just a story.

yeah, it seems like she set him up so she can fuck someone else. but it seems like a fantasy story and is not real so who cares about the "setting him up" thing.

he wrote and described the scenes fairly well.

Not a story that got me wanting to jerk off

DodrickDodrickabout 2 years agoAuthor

I write stories for my wife and then post them for others to enjoy. I view these stories as part of a set of short story cycles. Stories can be read independently but may refer to events in previous stories. If you are interested, the reading order for the first two cycles (Married with Benefits and The Second Year) can be found below.

Married with Benefits: In the Night, Not So Home Alone, The Pick Up, Working Late, Jack, After the Banquet, Breakfast at the Manor, The Sands of Michigan, Couples Massage, Watched in the Park, The Overdue Bachelor Party, All Tied Up, The Secret Lounge, The Good Seats, Class Dismissed, Scripted, Pay Per View, The Lust Virus, Good Vibrations, The Photo Album, The Changeup, A Snowy Evening, The Twelve Days of Christmas.

The Second Year: Pornstar, The Perfect Day, Rushing to the Edge, Helping Out, On the Open Road, As Requested, Student Affairs, Under the Full Moon, Fulfilling the Bargain, Urges, Collecting Souvenirs, The Bus Ride, A Little Crazier, A Walk on the Beach, Number One Fan (Forthcoming), Pirate's Booty (Forthcoming), In the Shed (Forthcoming), Denial (Forthcoming), The Secret Lounge Challenge (Forthcoming), Appetizer (Forthcoming), Massage Therapy (Forthcoming), To the New Year (Forthcoming).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDodrick@Dodrick
I write stories for my wife and then post them for others to enjoy. I view these stories as part of a set of short story cycles. Stories can be read independently but may refer to events in previous stories. If you are interested, the reading order for the first two cycles (Ma...